Reviews of Hotel Del Corso 4 stars

Corso V. Emanuele, 115, 09010 Pula, Italy

#7 of 8 hotels in Pula

Half of the rooms do not have windows to the outside / street (they are cheaper and perfectly comfortable), you can hear what happens outside your room

It's amazing location in beautiful Pula, the owners with lovely disposition, the hotel itself its beautiful and its a perfect image of town and island, its impeccable clean and bathroom its beautiful and huge. My room did not have windows to the outside, only to the inside and it was still very comfortable. Although if willing to pay the price definitely would get with outside windows as its more beautiful. Definitely coming back. Loved it

Most of the rooms have no windows - or actually, they have them, but they face the corridor, from which you can also see and hear what happens in the lobby/dining room (which are all together). I asked whether it is possible to change the room, and they said I should pay more for that, and that they were not even sure they have a room with windows available. So, you can't really change the air (apart using the AC), nor see outside. The facilities (SPA and gym) that were advertised were not available, as they had to fix a small filter (for the SPA; I didn't get what was wrong with the gym). They did say they might repair it in the following days, but it seemed they were not really interested in doing that, and indeed, they did not repair it. Further, when I asked them and showed my interest in using those facilities (since at my arrival, they did not mentioned anything about those, they told me that anyways with 50°C they would not let people use them (btw. there were 26°C, and I would have used it in the evening, when it was actually pretty chill).

The hotel is in a good location in terms of being close to the center of the town of Pula. The closest beach is about 20min by bike. Other beaches are reachable by car. Although breakfast was usually served until 9h30, they did allow me to have it even later, which I appreciated very much, being on holidays. They have bikes at disposal, for free, although not in good state. You need to be lucky to get one that has not flat tires (I pumped mine myself).

First, the parking attendant left the car window open, so the passenger seat was completely soaked after that night’s rain and I had to ride in the back seat for the rest of our trip. I also didn’t like the fact that our room didn’t have any windows. The room faced an internal hall, but this was a poor substitute for natural light. I would have liked to be able to look out the window that morning and see the weather without having to leave the hotel. Breakfast wasn’t included in the rate, but cost an extra €10 person, so we preferred to go find a cafe for croissants and coffee. We were told the “spa” wasn’t working, so we were also disappointed to discover that at check-in. Overall, we were not impressed by this hotel and were left wondering how on Earth they have 4 stars...

The room was comfortable and clean. The bathroom was large.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Not much space in the room

Very nice staff and central location in Pula Good price for what they offer

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Doors were locked @ night and a little bit noisy on a weekend evening

Very friendly and helpful staff, private parking and great central location

• Reviewed: 29 November 2015

The owner was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants etc. Nothing was too much trouble. The spa was superb and we used it every day. Beds very comfortable and spotless modern bathrooms with good showers. Nice towels and plenty of them.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

Proximity to range of restaurants, and to local and long distance bus stops.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Del Corso traveller photo gallery