Reviews of Hotel Delle Nazioni 4 stars

Via Poli 6, Trevi, 00187 Rome, Italy

#329 of 921 hotels in Rome

When in Rome...
    • Double or Twin Room

The only down size of this hotel is the fact that there are no real eggs at breakfast, only what appears to be powdered eggs done as scrambled eggs. Also the coffee was not as what is expected from Italian coffee

The location is excellent, a very short walk from Trevi fountain. The room is large and comftarble and good, friendly staff

Impressive service and great location to walk Rome.

Weak hair-dryer.

Excellent front of house service; welcomed with an upgrade. Outstanding location and considerably larger room than generally available in Rome. Good breakfast.

A comfortable escape in the heart of Roma!

The location is perfect! Reasonable walking distance to everything we wanted to see. The beds and pillows were very comfortable (so important!). Windows blocked street noise. Room and bathroom were spacious. Taxi stands immediately outside. Breakfast had everything! Staff was very nice and welcoming! We have traveled a lot and this property felt like a luxury in the city of Rome because it had everything.

The location meant that most places of interest were easily walkable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Internet Access is made via a 24 hour computer generated user name and password separately for each device - if your device leaves the hotel then when you return you have to re-enter the codes - very frustrating especially if you have lost the small piece of paper on which the codes are just about legible, then you have to go down to the reception to get another set.

The Restaurant and Bar were very good value and high quality with very attentive and professional staff - covered sitting out area in the street is an excellent and unique feature.

Ok

The room was not as portrayed in the picture, the internet was really slow and complicated. It was not up to the price

The location and staff were nice

Wonderful place to start and end the day

The lighting in our room was a bit dim at night

Great location (everything is within walking distance), wonderful friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, great food

• Double or Twin Room

WiFi is terrible (FWP). Had an early Sunday morning departure back to airport. Could NOT even get a cup of coffee or any kind of room service prior to departure.

Great location. Super staff. Small but cozy comfortable rooms.

Hotel was very central to all the main attractions Rome has to offer.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The original room we were in was cold and the lighting was so poor we couldn't see to read unless we held our book under the lamp. Ceiling was dark wood which didn't help. The heating was not working properly & so the room was very cold even with 2 blankets on the bed. We complained after the first night & it was agreed a maintenance engineer would look at the heating that day. The 2nd night was still cold & we felt that the heating was no better. We complained again the following morning & again were told the heating would be checked that day. That evening we sat in our room with our coats and scarves on & after complaining for a 3rd time we were given an electric heater. This promptly blew the electrics in the room so we were moved to another room. Thankfully the heating worked fine in the alternative room. In fairness to the staff we had requested a room with a balcony when we booked which the original room had however we were happy to forgo this in order to have heating that worked.

Staff in the breakfast room & the American style diner were polite & efficient. Cleaning staff were also polite.

Amazing location and service, excellent base to explore Roma
    • Double or Twin Room

No kettle for tea/coffee in the room 1 blanket for 2 beds ! Prefer quilts.

Location, space and breakfast. Excellent staff Transfer service from the airport

Close to Trevi Fountain.

We found the bed and pillows very hard and uncomfortable.

Great location, easy access to many tourist attractions and the metro is a easy walk away! A special mention to staff member Gianluca who was very helpful with a challenge we experienced at another property.

Excellent hotel; great location and definitely great value for the price and I had an upgrade
    • Double or Twin Room

There was no one to greet guests at the breakfast room - it was a bit of a free for all.

The Staff at a Reception were excellent, greeted me with a warm friendly smile and were helpful and knowledgeable of location enquiries,

Fantastic Location, Very Comfortable & Clean, Room nice...
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel decided to close the Restaurant over New Years without any notice on booking. Staff were efficient but quite abrupt at times.

Fantastic Location, Very Comfortable & Clean, Room nice and plenty of Hot Water & Towels.

• Double or Twin Room

I found a bug crawling on the bed sheet when I pulled the blanket back to go to bed, grossed me out. Fir this reason alone, I wouldn’t stay here again. Also, when I checked out the person at the desk charged me again for my room , when I told them it was already paid for he said no and required my charge card. I eventually found my receipt and they called the credit card company to credit my account but I still haven’t received my credit yet. Make sure you have your receipt or you could be charged twice!

Nice location

Early in the morning garbage track makes very loud noise. Breakfast is not good looking, cold boiled eggs served we never found fresh boiled eggs while our stay in 5 days but staff at breakfast are very helpfull and kind

Location,

Very good location, a hotel to remember
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing practically, everything was good. Nothing to add here. For Booking.com: If I wrote that I have nothing negative to say, why insisting and not let the review passing through? I am giving up... Sorry

Very clean, fantastic location, nice rooms an comfortable bed. Friendly staff, rich breakfast. For Booking.com: Insisting to write more does not encourage writing reviews

Best location, few steps from Fontana de Trevii.

Best location, few steps from Fontana de Trevii. nice hotel,old style but clean. I booked small suite for me and family, it was big enough. Great hotel if u dont mind old design and furniture. Very helpfull staff.

It was enjoyable and nearly all staff were pleasant and helpful
    • Double or Twin Room

Coffee Machine not what one expects in Italy, though when asked staff were very obliging and got us proper expresso coffee. Also noted at breakfast,slight bullying of one staff member by another. Disagreement over positioning of table was unnecessary and could have have been handled better

Good selection

The property generally suited our requirements and we enjoyed the central location.

Didn't like where the breakfast room was located. Felt like you were going into a dungeon. Also not very good when you can hear the staff having loud conversations not only from within the open kitchen to the guest dining areas but also in the dining areas amongst the guests. We had to move rooms during our stay from the 4th floor to the 1st floor (only because we had an unexpected extended stay due to a health situation. Grateful however that the hotel could accommodate us for the extra stay). The room we were moved to on the 1st floor was opposite a room with private on the door which was obviously a staff room and we could hear quite loud heated discussions obviously about what sounded like staff conditions etc. Guests should not be subjected to this. It was disappointing that the rooms did not have coffee/tea making facility and also plastic water cups and not glasses.

The location of the hotel was very central.

Great Stay Location Tourist Start Here for your first time in Roma you'll LOVE IT
    • Double or Twin Room

There is nice staff in the reception and there is a guy that I think he should have worked better to be smiling enough to clients and happy to hear from them. I think the hotel is a little overpriced too.

This is the second time I stay here throughout my second visit to Rome, The Location is number one choice for a tourist to stay here, I find the location of this Hotel, in particular, is a great spot. Close to Fountana di Trevi and you'll find yourself in a pivot point to many directions in the heart of the city center.

Great Location, nice Hotel , staff very Helpfull.
    • Double or Twin Room

Restaurant was average. Thought we would try it one night. There are so many great places near by.

Great location , walking distance to most attractions. Room was clean comfortable ,We had a small terrace balcony .

An excellent location very close to the Trevi fountain so easy to get to places
    • Double or Twin Room

I would have liked a bit more variety at breakfast. We would have liked facilities to make tea or coffee in our room. This is standard in the UK but not in other European countires it seems.

Good atmosphere. We really appreciated the air con as it was 38°C outside! Staff were friendly and helpful.

Superb cool place.
    • Double or Twin Room

I cannot fault this hotel. But it is a bit tricky to find if you are travelling via public transport and the cobbled streets are ball ache with wheeled suitcases.

Excellent suite with a large comfortable bed. Brilliant air con, considering that it was 42C outside for all of our stay. Very efficient and linguistic staff who I cannot fault, both on reception and in the restaurant. Nothing was too much trouble. Exclusive taxi to the airport made our stay.

Perfect central location near the Trevi fountain
    • Double or Twin Room

Would have been nice to have a balcony but to be honest we wouldn't have used it much so it really wasn't a deal breaker

Excellent location, just a stones throw away from the Trevi fountain so perfect central location for seeing all the sites....no need to use the metro or taxi's

Great location to walk and catch the hop on and off bus.

The room that I reserved on Booking.com photo made it appear that the triple person room had a sliding door that could close to separate the double bed from the sofa bed. There is no door and the sofa bed is very close to the double bed. Try to get a room facing the courtyard if you do not want the delivery trucks to wake you up in the morning.

Great hotel clean and classy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

July is too hot and crowded in Rome- should have gone in October

the lovation is ideal, close to everything. The free breakfast is great. They gave me a pot of hot tea in the afternoon for free.

Cannot beat this hotel for location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Overall the hotel looked a bit on the tired side and could do with a makeover. Some of the common areas of the hotel, in particular the hallway carpets, require a very thorough clean or replacement. The breakfast was pretty basic and could be be improved. There was a reasonable selection of cereals, fruits, yoghurt, scrambled eggs, pastries, etc There was a strange odour in the reception area, but fortunately this was not present in the accommodation floors. I put this down to "Europe during the hot summer". Although I didn't eat in the adjoining restaurant (not sure if this is owned by the hotel or not) I did have several early evening drinks there. The service was pretty average.

The beds were firm, which for us was good. Although our room faced onto the fairly noisy street the double glazed windows completely shut out the noise. It was very hot during our stay and the air con worked fine. The room was spacious.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

It is always a pleasure to stay at the Hotel delle Nazioni

Stay away from the low rooms facing the street. It can get a little noise, early in the morning.

I have stayed at the Hotel delle Nazioni 16 years in a row. I consider it my home away from home. I love the fact that it is so centrally located, a half a block away from the Trevi Fountain. Its staff can not be surpassed, Felice, Fabio and Massimo are all perfect gentlemen and vey knowledgeable and helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Staff was very friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is a restaurent 'in the hotel', but there were no people in there at all. The rooms are 4 star but not much else about the hotel.

Staff was very friendly. We got a nice big room but facing the street. We asked for another room after the first sleepless night and they gave us another room facing the other side. That room was very quite. Breakfast was good. But considering it was at a four star hotel it wasn't that good. Ask the staff for the coffee you would like instead of making it on the machine. They don't advertise abot that opsition, but that will give you a nice cup of Coffee. The area was excelent. The Trevi fontane is just around the corner. There is a great little casual restaurant just upsite the hotel which is really nice. There is also quite a lot of good restaurant in walking distance towards the spanish stairs.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Awesome city shame about the hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

For a 4 star hotel the room did not meet my expectations for the following reasons: The double bed was 2 single beds pushed together and 1 was slightly higher than the other. The breakfast selection was basic, I wanted more choice. During the week the staff were friendly until the last day. When checking out I was told I hadn't paid for the room and I needed to make a full payment there and then. I tried to show him my proof of payment on numerous occasions and he ignored me. The guy was adamant that we hadn't paid and as he had my credit card details he was going to use them to take payment again. This incident tarnished our holiday as it caused us a great deal of stress and also Made us miss our bus transfer to the airport.

The location was central, for what we needed. The mini bar was not expensive.

bed was excellent.
    • Double or Twin Room

the neighbour american bar was a disappointment. I tried to get snack (ham sandwich, only ham and bread) at 5 p.m. but they couldn't make it. They said they only had some leftovers from lunch e.g. pizza slice. Of course we didn't want to eat lunch leftover so we left and didn't buy anything. Big disappointment!

bed was excellent.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Great Rome hotel.

Brilliant location! Domenico and Fabio were so incredibly helpful, professional and nothing was too much trouble for them. Spacious, clean rooms, great bar and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Great Location of the Hotel

The wash basin & bath tub are not clean as I expected even it lacked in good house keeping except changing the bed sheets and towels. In spite of charging lot of money for the stay, they served canned fruits in breakfast instead of fresh. I cannot say that I am completely satisfied in staying this hotel even though it has its own positive reasons such as great location, wifi speed and couple of front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Great stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Double room extremely small and TV tiny

Location amazing, staff wonderful (especially massimo at reception and serena at restaurant) and restaurant food was outstanding

very clear hotel, excellent location, friendly staff,...
    • Double or Twin Room

the menu of the restaurant could be more commonly instead gourme.

very clear hotel, excellent location, friendly staff, transfer from the airport, the chef of the restaurant was very kind and was very interested about our dinner .

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

We stayed in Room 218 which has 2 balconies.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We stayed in Room 218 which has 2 balconies. Perfect for sitting outside while enjoying the sunshine. Location was great - approx 20m from Trevi Fountain

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Good hotel, great location
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was not ready when I got there and when they told me it was , in fact the it wasn't (the cleaning lady was still finishing).

Great location and very nice staff

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Perfect for couples visiting Rome
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast. My advice here is to go and have breakfast in one of the many local cafes. Food is unexciting sand of very limited selection in the hotel and the failure to provide any fresh juices is amazing in this day and age. I'm surprised that such an otherwise lovely hotel manages to let itself down over it's appalling breakfasts.

Within very easy walk of all the main Rome attractions. Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful. Would stay again - but read my comment about breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Just OK and worth two stars rather than four stars
    • Double or Twin Room

I was so surprised when I was told that there is no DUVET in my room because the room is not warm enough even if the air conditioner is on. Staff's attitude is cold not warm at all. By the way, the WiFi is hard to connect and I was told that I can only get WiFi code on reception rather than telling my by phone and that is so weird!

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

The balcony plus fridge in the room.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

One of the reception staff told me there was no local travel card- this is wrong as I asked a local- which meant that I paid ( a lot) more for a tourist bus pass to travel around the city. If she didn't know she should have just said so.

The balcony plus fridge in the room.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

First of all everything is too old and , and the room is not...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

First of all everything is too old and , and the room is not clean . Secound the breakfast was awful, and the site was filty. And finally the staff wasnt kind As they were suppuse to be.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Very good place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Very disappointed the rooftop terrace wasn't open the whole time - that was one of the reasons I specifically booked this hotel. Shouldn't be advertised if guests cannot access the area.

Location was brilliant - loved that I could walk to Vatican, Colosseum, Villa Borghese - literally everywhere I wanted to go I could go on foot. Staff were very helpful also.

Good hotel with excellent location

Very hard beds Noise at night and early morning, ask for quiet room Breakfast very small choice and could be better presented

Friendly staff Best possible location

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Excellent location
    • Double or Twin Room

The internet conexion was not always reliable. Tomatoes in the breakfast buffet were often sandy, unpleasant.

The location was perfect: a few steps away from the Fontana di Trevi and at an easy walking distance from most tourist attractions in Rome. Great shopping opportunities in the area as well. Staff was very attentive and helpful.

A Hidden Gem
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower enclosure was awkward and tired. The shower tile grout could use a good bleaching. Breakfast was ok, but I'm picky.

The staff were professional and accommodating. The room was a nice size for Europe. The location is excellent for walking to all sites. This hotel was a great find at a reduced rate.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Excellent location, friendly staff, clean, I would stay again,

Could hear people in rooms above, Shower needs updating, Bar had no atmosphere needs renovation.

Rooms were sound proof from street. Staff very good, very pleasant Bar staff good, very pleasant Location excellent. Rooms were very clean, and cleaned very well everyday

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Great hotel to base yourself from

Very stiff and firm bed. Small rooms with very little amenities within. Sparsely decorated. Junior Suite was just an extra room with 2 chairs. Not worth the extra at all. Poor breakfast for what's on offer close by.

Great location. Quiet and clean rooms. Helpful staff at front desk.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Perfect location!
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit small. But it is Rome, so it was kind of expected.

Location was excellent!!! Right behind the fountain of Trevi. The staff was very nice to accommodate our requests for the bed arrangement.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Great location, clean hotel, rest is average
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast ist poor We were in the 5th floor and the aircondition/some machine on the roof started running at 7.00 am. From that moment on no sleep possible

Great location, good bed and clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Wonderful hotel with spectacular location but still very affordable!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lighting could have been a bit better as not a lot of natural light can be seen in the hotel rooms but other than that, no complaints!

The hotel had an amazing location and was so friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean, spacious and extra effort was taken when requested. The staff were very helpful and happy. Breakfast was lovely, the decor of the hotel was beautiful and everything was very thoroughly cleaned every day. Despite being so close to a big landmark, there is virtually no noise and very pretty views from the balconies. Sky TV in the rooms was a lovely surprise and the shower had amazing water pressure. All in all, a great hotel (and the price tag makes it even better!!!!).

Great hotel in central Rome
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

No welcome tray or travel iron

Very good hotel, clean and comfortable. Breakfast excellent variety of hot and cold food. The best part was location. A stones throw from Trevi fountain, and central for walking everywhere.

fantastic city
    • Double or Twin Room

being charged city tax of £24 for 2 of us. no mention of this when booking.

breakfast was nice. and the location was very good. being able to leave luggage once we had vacated or room

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Just around the corner from the Trevi fountain
    • Double or Twin Room

As I was there on a business trip, it was a bit annoying that the internet sessions, although free of charge, were limited in time and you had to get new passwords every day. Not really practical if the session ran out during a night shift. But the connection worked really well.

The hotel is located at a great location, just behind the Trevi fountain and within walking distance to all major sights in Rome. The hotel was older but nicely kept and renovated, the staff were friendly and welcoming. There is also a nice little restaurant/bistro just opposite the main entrance, great for late night snack or cup of wine.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Perfect location!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Try to get a room on the inside because it tends to be very noisy with the open windows. Again if they were closed there wasn't much of a problem.

The hotel is ideal located for sightseeing,shopping,restaurants and cafes. It is clean and the hotel staff is very pleasant and helpful. The furniture could do with a facelift and the twin beds are on castors so they tend to move a bit when you sit on them. Nevertheless it was clean and functional so that was not much of a problem.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The location is fantastic, right near the Trevi fountain,...

Somewhat noisy, and a little bit in need of updating.

The location is fantastic, right near the Trevi fountain, and a short walk to all the other sights.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Great location, helping staff , good breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

the wifi was complicated and slow, it needed to log again and again each time ... the password change every 3 days

great staff and helping good breakfast

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Convenient location and helpful staff

The beds were a bit hard, even for the kids. Noice from the street on the front of the building, but the room facing the back was quiet

Location was perfect and staff very friendly. Rooms and bathrooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Definitely not a 4 star hotel ! ! !

Toilet wasn't properly cleaned , Uncomfortable bed, Poor breakfast terrible coffee, Unpleasant breakfast room, noisy air-condition. The restaurant was closed.Wifi never worked properly.

Location , friendly stuff.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Rooms good, clean and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bar lacked atmosphere. Restaurant wasn't open for Xmas period. Rooms a little hot.

Rooms good, clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Fantastic central location.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

The location was perfect, walking distance from everything...
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed mattress was really hard and uncomfortable, I had back pain each morning, breakfast was poor, no selection at all.

The location was perfect, walking distance from everything you want to see in Rome

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Convenient location and decent price but definitely not a 4 star hotel and I would not stay again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Lots of insects in the room Dated furnishing Mouldy smell in bathroom Pillows were hard and lumpy Smell of smoke coming from air vents - apparently there's a smoking floor on level 3 Poor choice of hot breakfast options Patchy internet that requires a separate code for each device that needs updating every 24 hours

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

The best location for Trevi..
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We chose superior rooms but the rooms are not superior! Too small for superior! The beds were very very very uncomfortable! We're always awake!

The location is the best for Trevi, very close! Also shopping street is very close.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

It was great to be in Rome.

The staff was austere and seemed unapproachable. There were exceptions but overall they did not make you feel welcome.

Location was perfect. Facilities very nice and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Excellent and comfortable location for sightseeing
    • Double or Twin Room

not being able to switch the air conditioner off completely so noisy during the night without earplugs!

Central location Helpful staff Quiet inside the hotel Excellent breakfasts

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Don't think twice
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very well located. It's literally down the block from the Trevi fountain (and some amazing gelato) however, you did not get any street noise. All other sites were a short distance away and very easy to get to since the hotel was not far from main streets. The room was comfortable for two. I traveled with my dad so we had separate beds and there was still sufficient space as not to feel claustrophobic. The beds were super comfy and the breakfast was quiet varied from hard-boiled and scrambled eggs to cereal,different breads, yogurts, meats and of course pastries. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Would recommend hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Not much atmosphere in the restaurant/ breakfast area. But if you are a tourist you do not spend much time at hotel anyway.

Great location - stones throw from Trevi fountain..and could walk to most other attractions. Hotel very clean.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Perfect but cold
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Thin blankets. Very cold room with no heating (stayed at october) asked for thicker blanket but got some other thin and unhelpfull one.

Great room, awsome location, rich breakfest and freindly staff. Could see the side of trevi fountain froom the window. Just few steps by foot.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Short stay in Rome
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very poor lighting. Nowhere a good lamp. Staff except for breakfast area could be a little friendlier( some were okay)

Breakfast buffet great. We had outdoor space. Great location. Room large. Nice bathroom. Very clean. Convenient to taxi, and Trevi attractions. Room service good.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Location good room could be better
    • Double or Twin Room

Thought it was a 3 rather than 4 star, rooms quite small, and what is it with hotels and showers. Could do with a make over

Location was good near many of the sights

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Central convenient location close to main attractions
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

A little noisy within the hotel - Housemaids and Maintenance workers had little regard to the peace and enjoyment of guests. Marble floors are nice but they don't help with internal noise transmission.

Location excellent - between Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps. Quiet, considering its central location. Near shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarket. 5th floor rooms have a private terrace plus a communal terrace and sitting room.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Location,within walking distance to many nice places.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed pretty uncomfortable, 5th floor room noisy- rooftop ventilation and quite small.

Location,within walking distance to many nice places. Clean and nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Very central
    • Double or Twin Room

One of the concierges - the youngest was an asshole. All the rest were wonderful. Breakfast is tired. Big bed is really - two small ones put together. But it's Rome and for that -$1.176 euros for 7 nights. In North America this would be in dollars. However it is exceptionally clean.

Very clean room. Close to everything.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Pleasant Surprise!
    • Double or Twin Room

Most comments from travellers are around location which is amazing. The staff were lovely and room comfort was great - there was fantastic air con (which was important for me as I travelled during their 30 degree plus season). I note other travellers complain about the lack of tea/coffee facilities and noise, all I can say is these travellers have not visited many European hotels (most don't have these facilities, but for goodness sake you're in Italy go out and enjoy!). As far as noise goes, close your window and it's perfect (I am a Sydneysider from Australia, when I book a hotel in Sydney City I don't expect to be able to sleep with the windows open). I personally found this hotel a fantastic find and great value for future use - I'm sorry to hear if other travellers had bad experiences because I honestly couldn't fault the hotel (I will note I am a north shore princess from Sydney too!)

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

The people at the reception are very dry but they will answer your questions. We won't return.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was not very friendly. You could walk in front of the reception and they wouldn't say "Buongiorno" (Good morning) unless your were facing them! . They will answer any question you have but they are not friendly. The rooms were dated and small. We would not return to this hotel. They are many friendly hotels in Rome!

The location is great.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

So close to the Trevi

Everything was great

The breakfast was wonderful and a nice way to start the day. This was our second time staying at the hotel. We brought our family back to enjoy the hotel and its location. The restaurant attached to the hotel was also wonderful.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Excellent location, food & staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was a perfect location central to all the sights & only 200 metres from the Trevi fountain, exceptional quality of breakfast, room and staff.

Browse Hotel Delle Nazioni traveller photo gallery