Reviews of Hotel Diana 3 stars

Calle Specchieri 449, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy

#270 of 301 hotels in Venice

• Double or Twin Room

air con did not work, tried multiple times to get fixed but staff did not know how too. If you want to go to a sauna book this place as my room temperature was between 28-30 all day and night.

good location, but...

Could add few more items in Breakfast like eggs.

Excellent location close to both San Marco and Rialto waterbus station. Close to major tourist attractions. Close to lots of restaurants. Comfortable bed. Very clean. Very friendly Manager at the desk. They even allowed us to see free for 2-3 hrs after checkout and allowed to use Wifi and Washroom free which is a huge gesture in any hotel especially in Europe. Highly recommended

• Double or Twin Room

There were couple of minor things that needed repair in the room. No clear singns to indicate the property, streets are really narrow and everything seems like a maze, so you will need to rely on directions from locals.

Very good placement, near to turistic attractions, with lots of restaurants to choose from. Nice and helpful staff.

• Double or Twin Room

Man wouldn’t let me get in my room until 3 no where to leave bag, he said I could leave my bag on sofas next to reception where anyone could take it breakfast was rubbish and walls where very thin! Blanket in bed was rough

Good shower nice room modern tv great location

The room was quiet and had all the basics, but the mattress was all lopsided on one side of the bed, and the carpets are very dirty. Better to just get rid of carpets. Hotel carpets are often a disaster.

Location is good if you really want to be right by San Marco. If you are arriving in Venice in the morning, be aware that check-in isn’t until 14.00. They were good enough to find me a room, as there had been a no show. The rooms right up under the roof are quiet and have nice views across the roofs, but the rooms themselves are very worn and tattered. At least mine was. Wifi worked fine.

The staff at the Panda Hotel, which handled the checkin and other details was wonderful! The location was great- the clock tower was a highlight for me

I've travelling to over 30 countries in my life, this is my first time staying in a hotel with a toilet seat cover that could not stand there and keep falling down, I'm a female, when I use toilet, the toilet seat cover just fell on my back the whole time............ I was speechless.

lacation is really good, close to San Marco square, convenient and easy for walking around and transportation.

• Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was very poor - the area designated for breakfast feels odd. Like eating dinner in your hallway but it is in the lobby? They would be better not doing breakfast- it would be more authentic. Plenty of places to eat breakfast in the area.

Great location , small rooms

• Double or Twin Room

I booked a twin room. Specifically mentioned it was for a father and daughter. We were given a tiny room with a double bed. I refused to take it and was given a different room. Both beds were together so we had to separate them. I mentioned we were a father and daughter via the booking.com option for special requests. The room was ok, but the ceiling had mould and there was some in the bathroom too. The breakfast was pretty basic, cheap watery orange drink posing a juice. Tiny bread rolls. Some nice meats and cheese. The hotel doesn’t have anyone of front desk this gives the impression that the owners simply don’t care about the guests needs. It says it’s a 4 star hotel but in truth it’s a 1 star and a pretty low level 1 star at that.

Location is superb. But that is pretty much it. Dreary, cheap and no staff on front desk.

• Double or Twin Room

we had to leave early morning and we paid for the breakfast and they told us that there will be no one so we were left without breakfast

Very close to piazza san Marco highly recomanded

Hotel Diana confirmed in writing i could pay in Euro at check in - unfortunately this was not the case! I have mentioned it but was told 'this are the rules' I like to pay in person in Euro! This all payment situation was very disappointing! Of course at this not refundable rate, if I don't turn up or i cancel my stay, the Hotel is allowed to take my money any ways - I do agree in this point.

• Double or Twin Room

Aircon didn't work luckily we didn't need it. It was a real rabbit warren getting in and out. Lighting was really bad.

Old style charm. So close to St Marks

• Double or Twin Room

The room needed quite a lot of work done to it, the plug socket in the bathroom was sticky tapped onto the wall, there were stains all over the floor, wifi didn't work in our bedroom, very noisy (could hear the room next door whenever they flushed the toilet or showered).

Location was good.

• Double or Twin Room

If there was a criticism, I would say maybe the bathroom had a couple of things that could do with some care; and they had music playing in the corridors; which echoed a little loud; but this turned off before about 9.30pm so didn't interrupt our sleep.

The location was excellent. Only a few minutes to get to the basilica and the Doge's Palace and generally easy to get about everywhere. Staff were really friendly. Room was a good size and very clean.

• Double or Twin Room

Old and worn wallpaper on the walls might be a part of traditional Venetian design :) (hotel description says that ''The Diana Hotel has been completely refurbished'')

Location is great - close to San Marco and not far from Rialto.

• Double or Twin Room

First of all, we selected this hotel based on the several different pictures of the beautiful 18th century Venetian rooms with antique furniture and windows with a view. What we got was effectively a motel room. The double bed was as firm as a crate and there was only 1 pillow per person (also extra firm). The bed sheets were stiff and scratchy and the extra blankets were like movers blankets. Also, you could never tell if the elevator was going to work, or the eight digit key pad (that had no labels) that was needed to get into the building late at night. The WiFi, despite having the router just outside our room, was not even detected on a phones until we turned them off and back on, but then the connection fails after about 5min. (And is slow otherwise). Despite buying a non-refundable room, and getting into town at 12AM, we didn’t stay here even for a night. We bought a completely different hotel room and that made the difference.

The hotel is really close to San Marco Square and not far from the Rialto bridge, but that was basically it’s only positive quality.

• Double or Twin Room

Piped music in the bedroom landing areas. What a daft idea. First morning we were woken up at 0600 by Coldplay. We assumed someone was late back and carrying on a party, then discovered it was the piped music. We also had to ask for the music to be turned off one evening after reception had stopped. It was only a minor complaint, but is was very irritating. I hate Coldplay and the daily dose was wearing...

Beds were very comfortable. Location couldn't have been better.

• Double or Twin Room

The room is very small and the Wi-Fi in the rooms is unreliable. The breakfast is decent, but could be definitely improved.

I stayed there with my friend for one night. The hotel's location is absolutely perfect as it is only a 2 minutes walk from the Piazza San Marco. Friendly staff.

The location is perfect. But as the elevator does not go to the top floor and the stairs are really narrow, I suggest this option for backpackers only. The bathroom (actually a toilet with a pipe in the ceiling) was so small that it was not possible to open the pot cover properly.

• Double or Twin Room

When I made the reservation. I paid for breakfast included. But after finished it we had to pay 10 euros.

The location was good, it’s near to San Marco, Palazzo Ducale . Etc

• Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very poor! Very very basic given hie much you pay for this booking! Can’t they put some eggs or some more fruit or some more salamis or bacon!! Terrible

Staff were helpful! Especially Paolo

• Double or Twin Room

Breakfest is less than simple Although the AC did it's job and I didn't freeze during the night, it has some technical problems and doesn't stop when there is a certain temperature in the room Wardrobe was a little dated

The hotel is just 1 minute walk away from San Marco. Room was clean and the hot water pressure was perfect Staff was friendly and the receptionst even let us to check in a little earlier The coffee served at breakfeast is very good (if you remeber to ask not to be served with instant-coffee) Although I expected to be very cold during the night, the AC did it's job.

• Double or Twin Room

It was verry cold in the room and they cannot do something about it. The solutiin was to have 4 blankets on us. In the restaurant was droping water from ceiling.

The locatiin of hotel is perfect. Only one minute to tha San Marca place.

Hotel is far away from Alilaguna water taxi from airport . Even though there are no Bridges to cross, it is still very difficult to drag cases all the way from where the water taxi drops you off, through the St Mark's Square, and to the hotel. The phone in the room did not work for the three days I was there, even though I put in a repair request. The bed was very hard. The bathroom light did not work, after the first day. Lift did not work a couple of times while I was there.

Very close to St Mark's Square. Room nicely appointed. Supermarket and inexpensive gift shops or located two blocks behind the hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

Very old and decadent hotel, the room was very simple, cables showing from under the bed. The price was double compared to what my friends spent for the same night in a 5 star luxury hotel in canal grande. Absolutely need renewals of the room. Breakfast was basic and you could taste the food was very low quality. I don't recommend this place and I really felt ripped off for 300€ for a night in this awful hotel.

Close to San Marco. Free decent wifi.

• Double or Twin Room

Diffcult to spot if you are walking on the narrow streets. Hint: right across the street from Antico Panada (same owner). Don't get your hopes up for breakfast. It's ok but not much variety. Really late check in time (14:00) . Noissy in the evening/morning - our room was right above the street and the echo effect was quite strong.

Location, Staff an Room

• Double or Twin Room

Worst hotel! They take us to other hotel which is cheaper than Hotel Diana and whatever I said they reply me so rude and against to me. When we are leaving they didn’t even do right the invoice and made us so bad and treat to us we are nothing! I didn’t even stay where I book and their attitude was awful so. Internet also so bad, breakfast was poor.

We reached hotel Diana at 14.00 in 26th jan. However, we were asked to wait for one more hour as rooms are not ready. We were also asked that hotel is currently under renovation and we have to go to other hotel “ citta di Milano. The rooms were very small and the room rent was too less then what I paid for Diana hotel. It’s a bluff that has been done. The Diana hotel is looting high money and do back to back arrangement with small hotels at cheaper price.

The rooms and location wasn’t as promised.

• Quadruple Room

The wifi didn’t work, our room was a single room that was only supposed to have one double bed but they crammed two single beds in to create a “double room” which was what we had bought, there was about 10” between beds. Imagine four people crammed into a room barely big enough for 2 people. I will never book this hotel again.

Close to S. Marco square

Best location in Venice, just a minutes walk to San Marco and the lagoon Simple but filling breakfast options Room pleasant Check in staff very friendly

• Quadruple Room

It is not the fault of the hotel but something to keep in mind when booking. The rooms are not large. It literally fit the double and 2 twin beds. We did not spend much time in the room so this was really not a problem for us.

The location of the hotel was perfect, basically turn twice and you are in San Marco Square next to the Basilica. There is also an elevator to get the bags up stairs which was a relief after the walk to the hotel. Our two teenagers enjoyed having their own beds rather than having to share like most hotels we stay at.

• Double or Twin Room

Check in was a nightmare. I had to go to another hotel to check in because Diana does not start until 2:00. The room was really dated, no plugs near the bed to plug your phone which would have been fine if the hotel offered an alarm clock, but sadly it didn't . To top it off the heat in the room did not work. Its December and about 30 degrees outside. The windows did not have any insulation. I told the guy at the front desk and he tried to tell me the heat does not get hotter than 70 degrees. The problem wasn't how high the temperature could get, but for the heat to actually work. I asked for blankets because they only offered a paper thin bed cover and a sheet...in December. The only heat was a tiny radiator in the bathroom. The breakfast was laughable. It was just an all around disappointment. Luckily I was only there for one night. I'll NEVER return to the hotel and would not recommend it to anyone.

The only good thing about this hotel is the location. Its behind San Marco square.

My room was in a strange place, where I needed to go trough an old dark staircase.

Excellent stuff and the location. Room was small but very clean and comfortable.

• Double or Twin Room

Very basic, a bit outdated. Breakfast area gets crowded quick, for best selection of fruit or seating, arrive before 8:30.

Location is as good as it gets, debark at either San Zaccaria or San Marco. Breakfast is at the vis-a-vis Hotel Panada. Not much, but something is better than nothing, to get you going. Go to Burano/Murano/Torcello for best seafood and such. We started with Burano, than a short vaporetto ride to the wonderful Torcello. Dinner for us was Murano, again. The restaurant/pizzeria across the Murano Glass Museum is excellent, kind of a local place.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Awesome place to stay, very close to St. Marks square. All major landmarks are within walking distance of the property. Staff at the reception is polite and very helpful. Breakfast includes both sweet & savory items. Overall loved the place!

Breakfast could have been better- there were limited options on the food. We also requested extra blankets as it was really cold overnight and there weren’t any available, which I understand because I know the hotel was full. It would be nice to have extra blankets for all three beds in the winter time

I loved the location. Very close to Piazza San Marco which was great because it’s where we spent most our time. The room was a nice size for the three of us for a short stay. Beds were comfortable and I love that we had the option to have three individual beds for three people. We slept more comfortably this way. I would stay here again

• Double or Twin Room

I’m happy with the hotel choice

Very well ! Superb location, lovely gentleman receptionist. Treated us with respect and very professional way. Ladies who served breakfast helpful and very pleasant to the people.

• Double or Twin Room

TV does not work well. It was difficult to change Chanals. Only Italian Chanals. No CNN

Superb Location. Helpful staff, decent breakfast. Good shower. Lots of good restaurants nearby. Piazza San Mark is o2 minutes away by foot. Property is on the right side of a narrow street if u are coming from San Mark square. Very convenient. I would book it again if I go to Venice again. Great price

• Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the hotel has gone downhill. It started off by us having to book in, in the hotel across the way when we arrived. On arriving in the room it became clear that the room and bathroom are in need of redecoration. The water was very slow coming out of the taps and the shower didn’t have much power as it has had on previous stays at The Diana. We have been to this hotel on nine previous occasions and have had no issues with our stay, in fact we loved all our stays and had recommended it to friends. It really saddens me to see this happen to a lovely hotel in a great location.

The location is great and the breakfast had more variety than on previous stays at this hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

The staff is quit slow in everything, expecially if it involves a pc, but they are funny.

The Hotel Diana is 5 sec from Piazza San Marco, the rooms are not expensive and really cute, a little Casanova dream for everyone, bathroom is realy big compared to other room at the same price, with a big bathtub/shower very nice for the evening relax.

• Double or Twin Room

no lift to our floor; the decoration was fancier in the pictures than in our actual room; the breakfast was sparse and with limited options: the coffee served there was burned (which might be considered a crime in Italy) and there were only apricot-filled croissants; there were only two plugs in the whole room: one in the bathroom and one in the desk across the bed.

It was clean, warm, and close to the centre; the terrace was superbe; we checked in late at night without any problem; wi-fi was up to standard (no slow connection); extra pillow available; they changed the towels and gave us new shower gel every day.

Not much to complain about, considering the cost and the location.

Do you know when advertisement says "2 minutes from the center"? well, this one is for real, 50 meters from San Marco, which means you are in the heart of town and with easy navigation back to your room. The room is small but has everything you need, breakfast is not much more than continental but you can have a nice cappuccino. All in all, the hotel is not what you will talk about when you're back but the value for money is very good for Venice.

• Double or Twin Room

It stated that breakfast was included in the price but when we got there they told us we didn't have breakfast. The bed was two small beds pushed together, really uncomfortable.

The location is great and within walking distance to all sights. The room was small but cosy with a balcony looking over the street. Very uncomfortable bed! Booking.com stated breakfast was included however this was not the case which was disappointing.

• Double or Twin Room

Very limited general facilities in lobby. Staff made a big deal over borrowing a travel guide on their shelves. Toilet half under the sink in cramped bathroom. Shower head was very low - a seat was provided!

Location was great. Bed was very comfortable. Safe provided in bedroom. Bedroom made up nicely by staff each day.

Shower was not great!

The position of this cosy hotel is perfect for seeing the sights of Venice. Rooms were small but comfortable and extremely clean.

• Double or Twin Room

Although there was a window the room was very dark as the shutters only opened slightly. ALso, the TV channels didn't work and the fridge wasn't working. We did notify reception about the fridge.

The location was absolutely excellent and couldn't be faulted. The hotel opposite is a sister hotel and has a small bar which we used - hotel Panada

I'm 6'3". My bed was a bit short and narrow for me. The bathroom was also a bit of a squeeze.

The Concierge was helpful, spoke idiomatic English, but tolerated my tentative Italian. The breakfast was generous, delicious, and served promptly at 7:30 by a delightful woman from China who also spoke perfect English. The room was small but impeccably decorated and maintained. The location was very close to San Marco, but I often walked in the opposite direction.

• Double or Twin Room

A beautiful hotel in the heart of Venice. I've been in this magical city many times - it's impossible to find a better place. 30 seconds to San Marco Square. 8 minutes to Rialto - along the charming streets. 7 minutes to the stop of the Vapporetto and to the stop of the water express to the airport   And again - 30 seconds to San Marco Square!

Typical European breakfast of warm milk and sliced meats. Smelly Smelly Smelly. They had no room at the Hotel Diana so put us up across the alley and said they were the same hotel. Very hot. Not much help from staff. Very hard bed

Not much

No bath tub or separate shower area. No soaps and shampoos were provided. Room temp control was poor. Aceesess to room required climbing winding stairs. No service provided to carry luggage to the room. Breakfast service was rudimentary. Had trouble checking in at 9 pm. I was not aware that the service desk is shared between 2 hotels. Would never stay in this bad hotel.

centrally located

there is no power outlet in my room, good thing inhave extension cord i have to plug it in the bathroom, most of the time no staff are in the reception area, they didnt initially inform the guest the passcode for the door, Inhave to ask for the next building to enter the hotel.

Property location

• Double or Twin Room

The room was in the attic and was accessed by narrow winding stairs. The bathroom toilet was too close to the wall for the seat to go back and stand vertically. The shower was not enclosed so the bathroom got very wet. There was a fault with the light switch in the bathroom so we had to leave it on all night in case it did not work.

• Double or Twin Room

They first gave us a room in another building 5 minutes walk from the hotel. We did not want that room and then they gave us a really bad room in the attic. This was not what we had paid for, so they gave us a room in a hotel next to them. That was ok. They tried to mislead us, and that is bad service!

• Double or Twin Room

Tiny room. Pretty Tatty. Broken chair. No batteries in TV remote. Lamp bulbs broken. Cold at night and no heating at all. For £250.00 per night,even in a City Center you would expect better facilities. No Iron available? Breakfast was dull and the most basic I have ever been offered.

Location is everything with this Hotel. Staff were great. Working in a run down overpriced Hotel,and they know it!

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! SCAMMERS!!! We were not told about a per person city tax that could only be paid in cash. Really sounded like a scam. The woman at the front desk was very rude and insisted that we could not check in unless we paid her cash. There we were after having traveled over 24 hours, with no euros, told we couldn't check in unless we went to the nearby ATM and got cash. Totally horrible. Then when we paid, she refused to give us a receipt. She said we could get it when we checked out. she actually held the paper receipt back so I couldn't take it. Actually kept it from me and held it back so I couldn't see it. When we checked out and asked for the receipt, the man clerk said there was no record of us paying cash. We were scared and didn't feel secure because on 2 occasions in the late afternoon, a man dressed as a valet, who worked there, came into our room without knocking. He quickly apologized and closed the door, but what the heck was he doing coming in our room. We suspected we were going to be robbed. Very scary, even though we had a safe, because they have a code to reset all safes. When we asked why he came in, they said he was a repairman. If he was a repair man, why was he wearing a wine colored valet uniform. The whole experience was scary at best and we will never go back to Venice! Not worth it!

Location near San Marco Square was good. The breakfast attendant was very good. Fast service.

Breakfast quality was poor

Location is great, very close to piazza san Marco. Nice decoration, room size was just enough for two people. Room was clean.

• Double or Twin Room

Hard and uncomfortable mattress, pillows not soft. Breakfast left a lot to be desired.Breakfast area very small and cramped, hardly any room between tables.

Good location. Rooms very clean, and cleaned daily. Considering it was only a few minutes from St Marks Square it was very quiet.

• Double or Twin Room

there were no problems at all

breakfast was always good, coffee great, service attentive, front desk all spoke english, were helpful and printed out boarding passes for us.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is on a very narrow street and is constantly crowded with tourists and tour guides during the season, making access sometimes a challenge but the hotel is quiet, despite being close to the most concentrated areas for tourists and the staff are helpful and friendly.

Location just off the main piazza meant that walking to the vaporetta jetty with luggage was relatively convenient. We were lucky to get a room at this hotel since we happened to want to be there over the weekend of the Venice film festival and accommodation was in short supply. But otherwise it is a good location and I would happily stay there again.

• Double or Twin Room

Really cheap breakfast with very bad salami and cheese. Even the coffee was terrible. Bad towels that didn't smell two well and the shower didn't work two well. Our room didn't look like anything we saw in the pictures.

Very good location and nice staff.

The rooms are functional. Don't expect anything fancy. Perfect for a short tourist holiday Some of the staff was very helpful. Brought our bags up to the room and came to check a problem when we reported it. Some were slightly rude (like when asked for a map said they don't keep any & no suggestions on things to do or places to eat) Expensive compared to other cities for the quality, but then it is Venice where everything is high priced & sold out! So in that respect the hotel was not charging exceptionally.

Good location - walkable from the Rialto bridge boat stop & just next to Saint Mark's square. Right in the heart of touristy Venice! Lift in the hotel - As we were travelling with old people, having a lift for higher floors was a must for us & after a lot of searching we were able to find this hotel which had a lift Decent breakfast included in the room rate The TV in the room had all the children channels which was a big plus for before & after hours - as we were travelling with a 3 yr old & it helped keep her happy :-)

• Double or Twin Room

Everything is bad about this hotel

Bed was very bad, had a severe back ache and bathroom washbasin water is struck. Very badly maintained bathrooms with stinking smell. Room also very stinking

• Double or Twin Room

Very very very bad and rude staf in the reception! I have nevere seen this type of reception in my life! Really bad behaviour with me and also other guests of hotel

Very good location , just one minute to san marco square

• Double or Twin Room

I ordered a double room for one person in this property and I had to sleep in the small single room of Hotel Citta di Milano overnight. I did not imagine this night. You have to pay your debts.

• Double or Twin Room

Room is very small, felt claustrophobic, rooms are outdated, AC is barely alive, breakfast is very poor, coffee is terrible, like it is not Italy.

Proximity to the main attractions

• Double or Twin Room

"Double" bed was two singles pushed together. Sadly very common in Europe, Italy in particular. Keep falling in the crack as the beds push apart.

Location is fantastic - two minute walk to P. San Marcos.

Leak in room rudeness of employee was not hotel diana but panada....horrible room looked like a bardello. Couldn't have care less about water dropping on iphone. They said prove it

Wasn't the hotel diana

• Double or Twin Room

Couldn't work out the air con Shower was either really hot or really cold Basic room Breakfast not much to offer No wifi signal in the room

Location is excellent, so if you just need a bed this is the hotel for you! If you want luxury go elsewhere

• Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was very simpel and not so much choice. If you come later the croissants are finished. The beds are very bad. Rooms are very noisy, you hear the other guests go to the bathroom. The shower is poor. Location is good. Some of the staff is nice. Espacialy the lady who makes breakfast and she can not help that the supply of enough food is poor. One man at the reception was an bit unfriendly.

The location is very nice, near San Marco square.

To many tourists

Great location especially as we were give a room right in St Marks Square, there are 3 locations to this hotel the other two are in a side street only a couple of mins from the square so all good. Breakfast was served in a sister hotel so a couple of mins walk in the morning but that was not a problem. Venice is a wonderful place but absolutely packed with tourists so be prepared. Once you have seen the main sights try walking back a few streets and things get quieter and cheaper and you can find some great bars and restaurants. Boat trip to Murano/Burano is worth doing...Gondola ride has to be done but is expensive at 80 Euros for 1/2 hour. Buy a coffee at the bar in St Marks square will cost you 1.50 Euro a cup, but sit on a table outside and it 15.00 Euros a cup so check prices before ordering.

• Double or Twin Room

If I would give zero star,I give zero star.Because of the application I couldn't fill the age of my child during the reservation.When we arrive the hotel receptionist wanted €70 more for 8 years son altough I paid €101 for one night for the room.First I refused the extra payment but we were so exhausted,I didn't want to argue and unwillingly gave €30 more.Then he asked 1 cent more during the check in.I put € 2,01 on the table.He didn't embarrased.Then we went to the room,it was old and dissatisfaction.Then needed just hot water and asked from receptionists.He didn't give even half cup of hot water.Reason was so acceptable in case I pay €10 for the tea set and service It was ok,otherwise it was too dangerous😀.So if you have 5 or 10 euros more go a better place than Hotel Diana.Where ever you go,do not forget to check other site reviews or map reviews except application reviews!!!

It is so close the San Marco square, nothing much more.Don't expect anything else!

• Double or Twin Room

Room is too small. Lack of refrigerator is a big tragedy. Finding the hotel is very hard. You can not set the room temprature, it is fixed.

Location is far from train station but very close to the Piazza San Marco. Use ferry to carry your luggages. İt takes 45 minutes to reach so make your plan earlier. Receptionist are very kind.

• Quadruple Room

We booked a family room as we were only staying one night on route to another destination it was nothing like what it appears to be on the website. Just 4 beds sqashed into a small double room. Breakfast room was also very small and we had quite a wait to get a table. We won't won't be returning.

It's a good central location

• Quadruple Room

The bad smell in the bedroom, the aircon needed To be fixed in one room and the breakfast was really disappointing. The furniture was really old, the water was very very hot and we couldn't adjust the temperature and there was no pressure. Very small rooms with no place to range the clothes and the luggage.

• Double or Twin Room

The breakfast wasn't as good at other hotels in Italy. Very limited but good cappuccino.

The location was excellent! Very quick stroll to St Mark's Square. Lots of amazing restaurants and shops nearby!

Browse Hotel Diana traveller photo gallery