Reviews of Hotel Dory 4 stars

Via Puccini 4, 47838 Riccione, Italy

#23 of 196 hotels in Riccione

Parking costs.

Great breakfast though a little crowded but that is not a fault. Comfortable beds, we stayed at an apartment studio which was a short walk.

nothing at this price

Very, very nice and helpful entire hotels staff. When it comes to hotel itself, we have stayed in 4 stras building. It was modern and very clean building designed with italys taste, delicious breakfast.

• One-Bedroom Apartment - Annex

While the mini-apartment is a pretty much a large studio, I wish there was a couch, futon or an extra chair in the apartment to sit on and not just use the bed. There was one high chair by the kitchen counter. The balcony was lovely but the giant table was much to big for the space. It was hard not to bump into things. Also there was no sign as to how much the items in the mini-fridge cost. Not much to complain about though!

Breakfast was great! Hearty and healthy and so many options since it is a bike hotel. The mini-apartment was clean and easy to get to. Staff was very accommodating and answered all of our questions and made inquiries to the local businesses when we had questions about prices. We didn't even get to use all of the amenities that were included. Guess we will need to go back! Great stay!

• One-Bedroom Apartment - Annex

The kitchen had a lot of pots and pans but no sponges or towels or paper towels. A kitchen without sponges or towels is not very useful. Also, there were many many children at the property. I think it's a better value for families with children since there seemed to be a lot of activities for children. Perhaps it should be a bit cheaper for people without children?

The wifi worked well, and I was able to get a free parking spot right in front of my building. There was a reading light by the bed, which was nice. The room also had a balcony, which was useful. I also enjoyed using the bicycle the hotel provided.

People smoking everywhere regardless if the kids are around or not. this is rather not about the hotel but about the Italian law.

Very nice hotel close to the beach. Very nice and helpful staff. A lot of good places to visit around. Fully recommended!

Parking cost

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed room was very clean room service for kids meal and location, parking lot everything was perfect

I liked everything

I loved everything about this hotel

The breakfast to start at 7 am not 7:30 - for check out reasons

The free wellness suit and friendly staff made our stay fantastico!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff very friendly and helpful, room very clean and spacious and the SPA fantastic

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

The staff knew me and called me by my name which I thought added that personal touch. They were exceptional and went out of the way to assist me and my friends with any request that we had. We were all very very impressed. We spent the first 3 days in Dory Suites which is situated about 100 metres away. We were all staying for the MotoGP race in Misano. My friend and I stayed a few extra days and moved into the hotel. Both accommodations were very good. There was a comprehensive choice for breakfast and is was nice to sit on the verandah to eat it. Everything was very clean. The location is great, a short walk from either shops or beach. 2 jacuzzies were a real treat! I would certainly recommend. Big special thank you to David and Massimo who are a credit to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

a bit expensive but I think related to the area

very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 27 May 2015

the TV is too small

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.