Reviews of Excelsior Hotel Gallia - Luxury Collection Hotel 5 stars

Piazza Duca D'Aosta 9, Stazione Centrale, 20124 Milan, Italy

#4 of 424 hotels in Milan

The check In was supposed to be at 3 PM ,,, but...
    • Luxury Double Room

The check In was supposed to be at 3 PM ,,, but unfortunately the room was not ready??? We waited till 4:45 PM ... It was really disappointed and extremely poor service 👎🏻... The is my second visit to the hotel

ALL was EXCELLENT.
    • Luxury Double Room

ALL was EXCELLENT. Clean, great quality, great style, service - every little thing is new and in a great shape-no problem at all! some of the floors are noisy, because of the tram which comes next to the hotel. I asked the reception to move us in into a calm room and it was done in 15 min! real 5 stars hotel. I recommend it!

nothing better than old Principe di Savoia
    • King Double Room

The furniture is old, e.g. long table at the room was damaged severely. extra long wait at the front desk, many times no one picked up the phone, food was only ok, rooms are small

gave as complimentary ride

Less then expected 😥
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Maintaining this property is not easy...I am a hotel manager, by profession, worked at quality control, consulting firm awhile ago. Staff is great, they attended to all my needs very professionally!!..however, TV was out of order throughout my stay, the first room that I took was changed do to busted pipe about an hour after check in....new room, low from(I payed to be on top!!!). Replacement room, was lower, TV ordeal was important- since World Cup was playing at time!!!!... Mind you I am a member of this hotel group!!!...) Again hotel staff did ALL they can, but if would have been the manager of this ,5 star mind you, hotel-I would have been very worried about the busted pipe, no TV on World Cup- and upgraded me to a higher class room.... It seams there is a lot of pressure on current on site management, to produce profits-the customer should not feel this.... I felt that when you pay those funds per a room night, and they have nice coffee machine in the room- I would stock the coffee bar with more coffee To fit said machine (as well as milk options!!!). A 5 star property, should not have bad smell from the upgraded room-a TV that don't work!!!...

Great location, great staff...tried to solve the problems, to the best of their abilities

Extraordinary service, great location and amazing rooms with superb food Highly recommended A++++

nothing at all

Unbelievable service ! just extraordinary .. this hotel blew our minds with the level of service and facilities provided. We loved the location as it is right next to the Centrale station . this hotel screams luxury and high quality service in all areas. The check-in & out process was seamless, the room was beautiful, clean, big, very modern with a great view. Room included complimentary fresh fruits, water, Nespresso ... it was a surprise as most hotels nickel & dime their guest in tourist locations... We ended up dinning in the room and it exceeded our expectation. Also, we used their internal pool which was great . One instance that set them apart was their willingness to help in anything they could. we checked out around 12:30 pm but our train was not till 7.30 pm. they were happy to keep our luggage and also offered us their spa facility to freshen up before our travel even after we checked out. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. We just loved this hotel for their service more than anything. they make you feel special

Perfect!

Our stay was too short!

Hotel is beautiful and smells so good when you walk. Service is impeccable as are the rooms. I would also give a big shout out to Paola from reservation services who helped us navigate a booking error despite it being a “no changes “ reservation- she was so professional, courteous and helpful and to boot we got an upgraded room. Can’t wait to go back and stay again!

strange noise from bathroom at night.
    • Luxury Double Room

strange noise from bathroom at night. very strong perfume odor in lobby which I think is not commercial as lot of people like me are sensitive to smells triggering migrains.

Best hotel in Milan!

We had to leave.

The room and bathroom were amazing! Very polite staff, great room service food and very nice pool. The parking is one of the best. Loved this hotel! Best in Milan! Will be back soon

I really enjoyed my stay in this luxurious hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I really enjoyed my stay in this luxurious hotel. The room was spacious with a sofa and changing area. The staff was professional and concierge service helped me a lot. They offer a complimentary ride in a Maseratti 🤩 to the duomo back and forth. The complimentary cake for our anniversary was a nice touch.

Luxury hotel with nice location, central station just across...
    • King Double Room

Management of hotel due to less qualified staff of concierge and pic up transportation service.

Luxury hotel with nice location, central station just across the road, cleanliness and comfort of room, good breakfast, transportation to the city center with Maserati car.

Proximity to train station, 100 feet... For traveling to and beyond Milan there's no place better
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The location The food The room, spacious, clean, great size bathroom The concierge The transport to Duomo

Breakfast was sensational, location-spot on, room immaculate. What else is there? Oh, staff was on it---whatever it was. Would definitely stay at this hotel again and have suggested the same to my friends who'll be traveling to Milan next month.

The gym was the best I have seen in any hotel to date.
    • King Double Room

The gym was the best I have seen in any hotel to date. Very modern hotel, excellent location to get around Milan, the Maserati service is a nice touch!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Spot on. Professional staff, well responsive. Clean and reasonable size rooms. Nice terrace and restaurant. Will definitelyuse it again for our next stay in Milan.

We chose this hotel for its comfort, location and most...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The weather:(( it was raining in Milan, but we managed to go for a walk in the evening.

We chose this hotel for its comfort, location and most importantly (for us at least) for the swimming pool, as my kids really wanted to have a go. It's top notch, very nice staff, lovely breakfast, great room.

• King Double Room

Total experience was exceptional, Staff so friendly helpful, rooms beautiful, food drinks wow😁😁😁😁😁❤🇮🇹 Milano

Ticks all boxes wouldn't stay anywhere else. So happy with my choice in hotel.

Highly Recommend
    • King Double Room

The rooms and the hotel have great interior. Very accessible for those arriving at the central station as it is just across the road from it. The bed is super comfy, loved my stay.

One of the best hotels I’ve stayed in by far! The staff are great
    • King Double Room

There was no iron available and I only needed to iron one top which I had to pay over the odds for as I needed the express service

The service was great, the interior was perfect and the car available to the city was convenient

We stayed in Gallia for three nights.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We stayed in Gallia for three nights. Excellent hotel. Very nice modern hotel and great service. It was renovated a couple of year ago and looked very fresh. Our room was facing a street with trams, but soundproof was of great quality. The only downside that it was a bit more far away from the center if you want walk. While it is just in front of rail station I did not feel any issue there. Breakfast was nice and roof top bar has nice cocktail menu.

Excellent and would recommend the hotel to anyone.
    • Luxury Double Room

We did get stuck in the lift for 10 minutes having to ring the alarm bell, and when someone else called the lift we eventually able to get out. But we didn't get any feedback re the issue.

The terrace restaurant and cocktail bar was amazing and food outstanding

The hotel is a little bit outside of Milan city centre,...
    • King Double Room

The hotel is a little bit outside of Milan city centre, however, the hotel is right next to the main central station which is very convenient for both overground train or the Metro. We did enjoyed the Maserati service given free of charge for the hotel guests instead of the normal shuttle sending us and pick us up from Duomo, La Scala and Monte Napoleone at anytime from 8am-8pm. The concierge was very helpful with all the restaurant bookings, recommending where to go both in Milan and outskirt. We had a good time staying at the hotel and we stayed for 11 nights!!

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!
    • Luxury Double Room

Don't get me wrong - there were no serious issues, overall it's a superb hotel! Some little things could be better though - had to wait a little bit too much after ordering smth via room service(even if it was just a dental kit)

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in! It's just on another level, starting with interior, respectful staff and.. you have your free transfer to Duomo in maserati cars) Want to thank these kind friendly people working in the restaurant during breakfast - you made every day start with joy

I did not like at all the fact that managemente did not...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did not like at all the fact that managemente did not allowed me to check one night before without penalty! I pay 1000€ more to have flexible rate, just to discover that rate is flexible before check in and not later!!!

It’s location.

House Keeping needs improvement

It’s location. Just 1-min walk from Milan Central Station, less than 10-min drive to city central. Staff, friendly & helpful.

great view towards the central station, friendly staff, wide...

breakfast quality could be better for a 5 star hotel

great view towards the central station, friendly staff, wide selection of breakfast, big bathrooms

Maserati-Shiseido hotel
    • King Double Room

There was no spumanti nor wine nor champagne at breakfast ... a glass in the mornings accompanied by such a excellent breakfast would have been perfect... however nothing is perfect

Our stay was great... a very stylish hotel, with free taxi service (maserati) to the center, the driver was very kind... the Shiseido spa is an unforgettable relaxing experience... if my pocket and my finances accept it, we will came back in the future ... really recommended

Perfect weekend stay.
    • King Double Room

1) The spa. It could have been better. The jacuzzi was not warm enough to sit in. The pool was too cold to swim. The spa should have bigger shower rooms and bathrooms. It should include a steam room and sauna.

1) Spacious rooms and comfortable beds. 2) Location, walking distance to the Centrale Station. 3) The concierge were extremely helpful.

I booked in advance but due to a health problem I couldn’t...
    • King Double Room

I booked in advance but due to a health problem I couldn’t go on the booked day. I called the hotel Manager after the suggestion of Booking. The Hotel Manager decided not to change my dates and he said he couldn’t do anything to help me. So I paid the night ( euro 310) for nothing. The morning after I went to Milan by train , early in the morning. I decided to go to the hotel since it’s just in front of Milan Central Station to ask for my invoice since the hotel was paid. The receptionist knew about my case. He rapidly issued the invoice as I requested but , even if I paid such an amount without sleeping / using anything of the hotel , he did not even offered me a coffee. I travel really a lot , this was my first experience with this hotel . Based on my experience this hotel treament is really very average and I couldn’ t feel anything of the luxury they mention in their presentation. @claudialepanier

A gorgeous hotel, lovely staff, exceptional facilities!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

The staff were amazing helping me plan a Great Birthday weekend for my partner, hotel was always immaculate- spa beautiful. Highly recommend suite here, lovely bathroom& facilities.

indifferent hotel
    • King Double Room

i paid big money and i can see the outside room but the room was dark and just saw the wall:( ı wanted to chenge my room,they give me a smaller room:(wanted another room for 100 euro difference...it was very bad.I never saw the smiling staff..everyone seemed very nervous:(

just very good location ..

I wish I stayed at another hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It wasn't that clean. And I had to wait almost 40 minutes to get a simple dessert and a glass of rose I ordered to the room and it was so expensive and not that tasty. This hotel is sooo overpriced.

The room was big and stylish and the bed extra comfy. The bathroom was beautiful and big.

Really pleasant hotel would have accepted anything better would most definitely be back.
    • King Double Room

Luxury well interpreted contemporary look and very comfortable in room facilities/functions such as night light, bed, charging plugs heaving international and very accessible sockets the bathroom was really comfortable everything well thought of. Very good turn down and cleaning service they go all the way.

AT LEFT THE HOTEL AT 8 AM.
    • King Double Room

AT LEFT THE HOTEL AT 8 AM. WHEN I CAME BACK AT 6 PM AND I HANDT HAD ROOM CLEANING SERVICE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR THIS CATEGORY HOTEL. I HAD TO CALL 2 TIMES TO ASK THEM TO COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM.

I will go there repeatedly when i am in Milan.
    • King Double Room

I love the bed and pillows-very comfortable and the view of the city from my bedroom was stunning. The staff were so very friendly and helpful when they knew of my knee problem.

We want to stay here again!

NOTHING

A luxurious place to stay, Room was very beautiful and clean. The staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Bed very comfortable, room very spacious and large marble toilet. Loved the Nespresso machine in the room. The facilities(and spa) are all included in the price of the hotel. Greatest spa we ever visited! Greatest breakfast ever- extensive and freshly cooked at your request The room was exceptional, beautifully appointed It's easy to go anywhere. We want to stay here again!!

Excessively busy hotel with patchy service
    • King Double Room

We stayed last year too but this year found that service is really patchy. Front office manager Claudio was good at addressing my dissatisfaction over the engineering problem I had in the room, but a handful of staff I encountered were simply proud and aloof! Francesca (the more senior one) who checked me out late at night did not take the initiative to offer any help when obviously help was needed with 4 luggages to go to the train station - something her other colleagues had immediately offered previously. Also way too many MICE events going on in this hotel that many times you feel like walking into an large expo rather than the lobby of a "luxury collection" hotel. Hotel guests are neglected as staff are overwhelmed with locals (whom they favour) swamping the hotel. One occasion had no help coming in with new luggage. Bottomline, don't sell yourself as a luxury boutique 5* hotel if your focus is MICE and you have staff who are discriminatory in service and not happy to serve foreigners.

Breakfast is the highlight. Incredible spread (although largely Italian/western, not international) and quality of food and drinks. Rooms are good sized and location literally a zebra crossing away from Milano Centrale station.

Architecture of place worth watching. Generaly Hotel needs to work on the name over the luxury.
    • Luxury Double Room

Very unhappy atmospher/poor. You can feel any sense of embarrassment or distress. Didnt feel safe or cofortable. The staff tried to be very kind in any way. I didnt find it enough working as whole.

There was nothing I liked or turned my attention to.

Very comfortable stay with attentive and helpful
    • King Double Room

There wasnt any snacks or sweets in trhe room and house keeping took away the glasses we used and didn’t replace them. The lights switches kept falling out of the wall and operating the complex light system was very difficult The configuration of the rooms lighting and lights you could have on at any one time very very poor. The amount the hotel charges for drinks in both bars is ridiculously expensive. And finally I was turned away from the 7th floor bar at 11pm because of a private function. I paid the amount of money I did to stay in your hotel so I could use the facilities you advertised. I could not use these facilities and feel like the hotel falsely advertised falicities would be able to use. I was very unhappy about this happening.

Outstanding
    • King Double Room

It's a bit far from the old city centre (25min walking) but they do provide a free Maserati service ;)

Beautifull hotel, conveniently located by the central station. Excellent staff and facilities. Great breakfast. Always felt welcomed. Truly recommended.

5 stars
    • Luxury Double Room

The hotel professionals were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Location was very convenient to the train station. The rooms were modern, spacious and comfortable.

Fanstatic and super.
    • King Double Room

the place is very convenient near to train station and shopping place. Thanks for the great help and assistance to Mr Luca from the Concierge , he is patient and friendly guide us all places and our need.

Check your bill
    • King Double Room

Check you bill very carefully since many things happen to us : during check out they add 3 items by mistake and one eur was add to Unsef and they said it's optional you can cacel it , plus 40 eur was add by duplicate and one more item also by mistake !!! And during check in staff ask me just to swap my credit card but he blocked 200 eur !!? Not feel comfortable , room service very slow 40 minutes for milk ! More than one hour for break fast !!

Hotel is new and modern , there is a car can take you free of charge to the down town and duomo

Fantastic...Perfect Location
    • King Double Room

We love it here, next door to Milano Central Station. We also had dinner at the restaurant on 7th floor. Fantastic! the room, service, and everything are good. Recommend!

Wonderful experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is next to Central station with a large square in front. The square is a gathering place for skateboarders, vendors etc., who may make guests a bit nervous if out walking in the evening. Quite typical of major city stations.

We were upgraded to a suite and were delighted, as we had chosen to stay at the hotel for my birthday. The suite was excellent, a treat to stay in, spacious, tastefully decorated and equipped. The hotel was impressive inside and out, best described as grand, and well maintained, decorated and furnished in the public areas. The buffet breakfast was of a high qualiy, the restaurant staff friendly and helpful. They brought the cooked orders to the table and coped well under pressure, smiling and checking everything was satisfactory. The luxury car shuttle service to Uomo was a nice touch.

Not worth the price, Principe de Savoia is better
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room not maintained, dirt under furniture, remote not working, bathroom door not functional, room service did not get order correct first time, maid intruded with pryivacy sign on.

Nice bed

Amazing Hotel.
    • King Double Room

It was just a little far out of main town.

This hotel is beautiful and would definitively recommend it. The staff are very polite and helpful. The facilities and food are amazing.

Very nice hotel and friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Room gets afternoon sun and even with aircon gets warm. room aircon should be on when checking in so guest does not have to wait 3 hrs for room to cool down.

friendly and helpful

Location is ideal being opposite the Milano Centrale train...
    • King Double Room

Location is ideal being opposite the Milano Centrale train station, whilst the Maserati chauffeur service means the city centre is very convenient also

Luxury hotel
    • Luxury Double Room

Location could be a problem for some. Not us. Close to the station meant it was very convenient for traveling outside Milan.

Fantastic hotel. Modern and with every 5 star luxury we could think of. Great breakfast. Amazing room.

Suitable for our stay.
    • King Double Room

The surly and unfriendly staff throughout the hotel (except for cleaning staff who actually smiled). Price of drinks OTT even for a 5star hotel.

Cleanliness. Breakfast choice.

5*+ suggest to everyone.
    • King Double Room

Everything was beyond our expectations; everything is 5* +; stunning classic architecture and inside modern and high luxury. Spa and gym excellent; breakfast excellent (Marcello wonderful and all staff) rooms very comfortable; (reception really pro. Clarissa & Alice) extra bonus hotel provides driver and Masserati to town. Everything excellent must visit.

Gorgeous hotel, great staff

Nothing! The hotel was exceptional

The hotel was exceptional! The staff are extremely polite and helpful, you can use the spa with your stay and the rooms are modern and clean. The location of the hotel is very convenient as it is located just outside Milano central station. The hotel also offer a complimentary mazarati drop off :)

Bed and pillows were exceptionally comfortable.
    • Luxury Double Room

Bar was very expensive. No iron available.

Bed and pillows were exceptionally comfortable. Staff were very professional. Excellent location, great roof top bar. Good room service menu.

May be the best hotel in Milan
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

no ironing in the room, however, they have service free pressing for tow pieces every day

Great Hotel in all aspects delicious breakfast nice summing pool outstanding gym very nice services

Excellent Stay Thank you.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Very limited parking space, although I have requested a parking when I booked the suite, they couldn't provide me to park my car. But this is not a big deal as two public parking is close by.

The hotel is located in a very convenient location close to restaurants,train station and other attractions. Very friendly staff and very helpful trying to make your stay comfortable. Breakfast was great.

Gorgeous !
    • Luxury Double Room

The hotel is impressive, luxurious, imposing, comfortable. Staff is smiling, welcoming and very polite. It is a great hotel where I will surely come back to Milan.

Luxury hotel, staff cannot do enough for you.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A little out of the main town, hotel runs a very nice Maserati shuttle though! Taxis to and from ranged from 12 euros to 18 euros and attitude back to Linate airport was on 24 euros, so watch taxis!

Luxury hotel, staff cannot do enough for you. The rooftop terrace is excellent.

Nice stay
    • King Double Room

The location of the hotel. Too far from the city center.

The friendly staff and the facilities. The hotel provided two cars for picking up and droping people to city center.

An excellent stopover in a well located Hotel.
    • King Double Room

The breakfast service had many staff but lacked direction or systems or both. The happy hour was ridiculous as the price of a bottle of wine went from 36E to 60E minimum price. and the beer selection in the terrace is wrong. Why not have the same beers as down in the bar? I could not drink my second beer as it was undrinkable . And I am in the wine and food business in Australia. But I still paid for all the drinks .

The staff were professional in their attitude to their work and friendly at the same time. The quiet nature of the place was so relaxing. The spa facilities needed some explanation at the desk as most newcomers would not be aware in the short time they are a guest as to the significant size of that facility.

As Mano quote "THE BEST EVER"
    • King Double Room

The hotel was fabulous and modern my love Mano enjoyed the complementary mazarati tour,also we enjoyed dinner up on the terrace. In short Mano is insisting on a soon visit to excelsior.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Perfect!
    • King Double Room

Excellent service, friendly staff and good location. The gym was the best I have used in hotels, the spa was very nice as well. I can't recommend this hotel enough!! Book this hotel, you will not be disappointed ! Also, definitely eat at their rooftop restaurant (Gallia), the beef melted in my mouth - it was amazing!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Gallia is superb, I will definetely stay here again!
    • King Double Room

It was a bit far from the Dome, but that was not an issue for us as it was only 10mins drive.

Me and my sister truly enjoyed staying at Excelsior Hotel Gallila. The interior is stunning, the room was spacious and quiet, the breakfast buffet was just amazing I enjoyed the fact that every morning they would make us any kind of eggs that we would prefer, they had different kinds of crispy croissants, they also had healthy options of gluten free and healthy smoothies. There was free speedy wi-fi, the staff were so friendly, it is in close proximity of the train station and their chauffer will drop us to the Dome. If I ever come back to Milan I will definitely stay here again!!

MILAN's Excelsior Gallia Hotel top luxury worldwide! THE place to stay; 5star Service, Elegant!

leaving!

Perfect Hotel; ABSOLUTELY gorgeous decor!!! Like staying inside an Architectural Digest Magazine! Fine Dining, excellent well trained professional staff; service top notch! 5+ star; lovely place; outstanding tech accents to rooms and touch lighting etc. steps to train station allowed us time and extremely convenient. beautiful property. fabulous!

Over priced & over rated
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room not refreshed properly coffee pods, tea & milk & shower gels not replaced - I had to phone room services every day to ask this to be done. Terrace bar closed 2 out of 3 nights we were there , no prior warning & this had been one of the main reasons booked this hotel. I expected better from a hotel of this standard.

Bar staff in Gallia bar were excellent - couldn't do enough to look after us. Breakfast was good.

Nice
    • Luxury Double Room

The food was average (all over italy)

The staff were friendly and helpful The nespresso machine The mazzerati car service to the city centre The size of the room and bathroom The ironing service 2 parts per person per day The proximity to the train station

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

An exceptional hotel in the heart of Milan
    • King Double Room

My room was located in a high traffic area so it was a bit loud.

Very attentive staff, great location right across the Milano Centrale station, wonderful and comfortable rooms with luxurious amenities. The rooms were designed with close attention to detail. Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Beautiful hotel in an OKish area
    • King Double Room

It is impossible to manage the lights in the room (it takes an engineer) and anyway it is impossible to switch all the lights off. Many small lights remain on anyway. TV channels are in a real crazy order impossible to zap between one and another

Beautiful hotel and spa

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Amazing hotel ever - ill come back to stay in it again
    • King Double Room

hotel is amazing, location is fantastic near by train station (2 mins), free shuttle to the dummo staff are friendly and helpful room is clean and tidy toilet is amazing food is delicious especially speghattii transfer from/ to the airport is available

Beyond our expectations

Intl airport is 45 minutes away by train( Malpensa),

I travel often on business and this was by far the best Starwood Hotel I have ever stayed at. The rooms had every feature one could ask for and was 'state of the art' . We had connecting rooms as requested. Traveling with my wife and two daughters. Fitness center also excellent and the spa( which was included) was really,really nice. Location is directly across from train station which made it easy to get back to airport.( Malpensa express)

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great location, the staff make you feel at home;
    • King Double Room

Great location, the staff make you feel at home; the spa is 5 star really amazing. The pool is paradise, stay here whenever I'm in town, reasonable rate for 5 star service!

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

More than 5 star hotel , don't miss it

nothing bad at all

The hotel is very quite and comfortable,It is in front of central station and have free transportation to Duomo by luxury cars it is on of best hotels

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Top quality, luxury hotel in Milan - a great value deal
    • King Double Room

We had an issue with the drainage in our bathroom when you took a long shower. They need to fix the drainage system in that bathroom, we did report this issue.

Rooms were new, comfortable with state of the art facilities. Regular rooms were a bit small, but the bathroom was spacious. Prestige rooms are large and more than comfortable! The staff of the hotel was very friendly, and the concierge was helpful and provided great recommendations. The hotel is located by the central station, however, they more than made up by providing a a complementary car service to guests to get to Montenapoleone and Duomo (which was only 10 minutes away).

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Highly Highly Highly recommended !!!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Every aspect of our stay was great and this is the best stay I ever had in term of staff / facilities/ room / lobby/ location/ breakfast as well. Highly highly highly recommended !!!!

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

The bar staff were great.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

I had the worst room service breakfast ever and was charged almost €90. Also we arrived at the hotel, only to be totally ignored by the concierge. Not once were we asked if we needed help with our bags. Just the general 5 star flair was missing. I mean this is why we book 5 star after all. Maybe this really is more for the business type of traveler?!

The bar staff were great. Good cocktails are not easy. Generally a great bar team

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Hotel is great, staff very friendly and facilities new and modern
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is not the best since you need transportation to go to fashion district and Duomo area. But the Maserati service was a good way to compensate it.

Hotel is great, staff very friendly and facilities new and modern. Breakfast is among the top 5 I have ever had.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Reception staff and Room and where excellent,everything...
    • King Double Room

Shame the swimming pool was closed

Reception staff and Room and where excellent,everything worked and organised and felt secure,A very well done to all