Reviews of Four Points Sheraton Milan Center 4 stars

Via Gerolamo Cardano 1, Stazione Centrale, 20124 Milan, Italy

#162 of 424 hotels in Milan

Not good.
    • Classic Double Room

The toilett door was broken, and we had to use the toilett without the door, Terrible! The shower cabin equipements was missing, so not enough water when we used to have bath. Nobody come to make our room during two days we stayed at this hotel, and nobody changed the towels, scandalous.

The bed was very comfortable. The elevators were new and quick. The cleanliness was super. The breakfast very good.

Great location and a comfy modern hotel.
    • Classic Single Room

I had an early morning meeting and found the shower to be very confusing. It took quite a while to work out how to get it warm and then it was only luke warm.

Great location just five minutes walk from the station. Nice modern hotel with a very comfy bed and reasonably priced.

A conveniently located hotel in Milan close to the train station
    • Classic Double Room

The check-in was quick and easy. The room was cosy and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast spread was excellent with a wide selection of food.

Perfect location, nice room and great team- fully recommended, personally endorsed.
    • Superior Triple Room

I think the hotel should update their web and social media to give a better info for the potential guess. The Four Point Milano is a real gem in the Central Milan.

- Location: walking distance to Milan Central Station, Puorta Nuova, hip places such as 10 Corso Como and Eataly. - Room: newly renovated room and floor, nice bathroom, great view of Bosco Verticale. - Breakfast: great pastry and coffee, fresh pressed juice. The service team is sweet and lovely, never fail to greet with smile. - Service: Nino & the Front Office team are the most important part of the hotel, very helpful and attentive. They make Four Point Milano beyond a five star experience❤️❤️❤️ We truly enjoy our 7 day stay in the hotel.

Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast had a good...

Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast had a good selection. There are charging stations right in front of the entrance. Charging was for free, ask the staff for the Repower Card to initiate the charging process. I liked the Location, trainstation is very close and so are the trams. The room was good sized and clean. Just little Details that were not perfect (discoloration of tile Joints in the shower/bath, loose knob) but did not spoil the stay at all, after all I simply sleep and shower there.

Overall the stay was good, location was very good, the room was small but it's nice, clean. The taxi
    • Classic Double Room

I had problem on departure with the Taxi driver who drove us to Milan Centrale station. The Hotel Staff helped to order for us - the taxi is Monaco 47 driven by a female driver, the trip was around 5 minutes and the meter showed euro 6.80 when we got to the station, then suddenly it jumped to euro 16. I gave her the euro 20 note and asked for the change but when I got out to get my luggage, she rang away without gave back any change. for other people, be careful about this taxi company and their drivers like this one we had.

The location was great, very convenient and central to walk around. the room was small but comfortable.

Wonderful!
    • Classic Double Room

Next to the hotel had a large construction... very noisy!

The staff really very kind! ! ! The hotel is very close to Milan Centrale Station. We received a welcome drink. We would stay again!

1.bed,was wide enough-2.
    • Classic Double Room

1.one of shower heads was broken & lost lot of water-2.in 9th floor, the work was in progress,also in Sunday afternoon,monday early morning, it was really annoying.

1.bed,was wide enough-2.room was neat & tidy-3.room was quite silent

Nice location & rooms
    • Classic Double Room

The price charged was too much for the benefits but maybe due to the period chose (1 May). The breakfast is too classic; more dishes could be provided. The bathtube could be changed, it seemed a little old (but not bothering too much).

The location is very good, especially if you're planning to travel outside Milan by train during your stay. It is close enough to the station to reach it in around 5 minutes by foot, but far enough to avoid dubious people lurking at night in the Central Station area. The rooms are quiet and the temperature is perfect. The staff is very polite. The rooms are clean and free water is provided in the rooms every day.

A Good and clean hotel
    • Classic Single Room

If this is the first time staying in this hotel , it is not Easy to locate the hotel because of the way the hotel was built. May be more signage will help.

Clean Location

Breakfast was amazing!

Everything was perfect.

Breakfast was amazing! Great Location near the central station. Bed, especially pillows are super comfy. Osteria Fara, a restaurant just around the corner, is very good for dinner.

Book this hotel!!
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast buffet was exceptional. The best we had on our entire two-week trip. The beds were also the best! Medium firm, but with a topper that provided the right amount of give. I must say that the staff was EXCEPTIONAL. Many thanks to Mattias, Elizabetta, and others.

Great, comfortable stay, would go again!

- the renovation, albeit nice looking and fresh, is not done to the highest standards, you could already see some signs of wear e.g. wonky shower doors. Did not bother us though. - location very convenient if you are coming in / leaving by train but otherwise the city is a bit of a walk away. We are big walkers though, so it was fine by us to be about 30min walk away from Duomo/ city center. Also the area did not feel entirely safe, would not walk alone when dark.

Would stay again! Big plusses: - newly renovated, feels fresh and clean - excellent breakfast with apple & apricot pies, croissants, salads, cold cuts, varied selection of breads, hot food, yoghurt, cereals... - nice, welcoming staff - very comfy and large bed, slept very well - very close to the train station, about 7-10 minute walk - dog friendly, we had our dog and everything went well, staff loved our dog and made him feel welcome too

Good choice for central location in Milan.
    • Classic Single Room

Hotel still under renovation, therefore noisy. Room: door to bathroom did not close properly. Front door not sound-proof, therefore lot of noise from the floor. Reception: slow service over the day. Not enough personnel, partly overstrained.

Receptionist at check-in very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good. Newly renovated rooms with electric kettle, mobile device loading station, air conditioning, hair dryer, bathtub.

The room was comfortable and the breakfast was tasty, also...
    • Classic Double Room

There was no information while booking that the hotel is partially under renovation so it was noisy on my floor, also the corridor was quite dirty. Additionally, the room doors were worn out and not sound proof at all, besides my room requires a bit more attention to details.

The room was comfortable and the breakfast was tasty, also good location (close to metro stop and the central station).

Great hotel very near the train station
    • Classic Double Room

Guests would appreciate bigger/wider elevators.

They got what I always look for in a hotel: clean room and toilet, big and comfortable bed, spacious room and free bottled water. Additionally, they have a wide selection of food for breakfast.

pleasant and satisfied
    • Classic Single Room

Good location, close to central station but not crowded. public parking lot next to the premise giving the guest who travel by car a lot easier Handy smartphone is another credit, I used it everyday during my stay

Hi. I stayed in hotel Four Points Sheraton Milan and give my card for deposit and receptionist tak
    • Classic Double Room

Hi. I stayed in hotel Four Points Sheraton Milan and give my card for deposit and receptionist said that she takes deposit and after check out it will come back. Bit now I see a transaction that hotel take money. Please help me to return my money!

A fitting end to our Italy experience
    • Classic Double Room

Was a little further to the main city area but we found good restaurants and bars close by

The location was good and walking distance to the train station. The room was large and very comfortable and the breakfast selection was very good

It is nice hotel, well located.

Guy at the reception, whos name is Davide was shouting at me, when i ve asked for the taxi. He needs some anger management and for sure not working in service. Second this - food is not that good at all.

It is nice hotel, well located.

Good location and perfect stay
    • Classic Double Room

Very good breakfasts, with variety of food, with fresh orange juice . The Stazione Centrale in a walking distance. Very kind and helpful staff. As we left hotel in early morning, before 6 am, we were proposed to get the breakfast boxes, what was very nice. The room is well equipped.

A very comfortable stay.
    • Classic Double Room

Though walking distance from Milano Centrale station, it was a little far away from other attractions.Also would have preferred a room with a view.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were cosy and comfortable.The in-house restaurant serves awesome food.Overall loved the place.

I go often to Milan and I always stay at this hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

Unfortunately no parking on the premises and I have to walk few hundred meters to the parking under another hotel nearby. I don't like the rooms that have been refurbished because they don't have shelves for my shirts and other clothes. I am a businessman and all my clothes are folded! The architect of the this hotel should think with the mind of a traveling business man.

I go often to Milan and I always stay at this hotel. Most of the concierge staff know me by name and welcomes me as if I am coming back home. Good WiFi. Good breakfast with efficient staff who quickly brings my cappuccino (They make it better then the automatic machine in the restaurant).

Surprisingly great option in Milan with friendly and courteous staff.

Minor issues only as 1 out of 5 rooms were not ready till after 5pm. A bit longer than expected walk to train station. A pool would make it perfect 10 for us as we had 7 kids in our party.

Comfortable and clean rooms, easy check in and out, great breakfast spread, courteous and friendly staff. Additional bed at no cost for 1 child per room. Great recommendation to a close by Italian restaurant that ended up being highlight of our entire trip.

The stay was excellent.
    • Executive Double Room

In the first night (and we came very late), we got room 1025 in the first floor. It was a bit stinky at the bathroom, had no key but only the emergency card...and was not so clean. But! we asked to change it and immediately it was change to room number 526 which was really excellent

The room was executive good room and the breakfast was excellent. All was well and the hotel staff were very helpful, understanding and cooperative!

GOOD

1. It's near central station, subway, shuttle bus to airport, and many good restaurant nearby, good location. 2. This is the second time I stayed in this hotel, good service, friendly staff and fast wifi. 3. My friends found they forgot a bottle of Champagne in their room already 3 hours after checked out, and they were in the airport to go back China, so they asked me to check if possible to find it, the hotel staff is very kind, helped to find and give it to me very quickly.

20 years ago it was 4 stars hotel for sure

No iron in the room. I had to go to the pressing room on the first floor. Room was upgraded to next level and I got old style room instead of mordern and renovated as a result. Water regulation was very hard probably because room has whirlpool instead of regular shower.

Hotel offers the cell phone with internet and phone calls. You can use the phone while you stay.

Excellent property
    • Classic Double Room

Very comfortable bed and pillows. Great location...close to train and Metro. Lovely breakfast. Excellent staff. Loved the charging centre in the room; to charge all devices at once!

Clean and had all the basic amenities
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms are very cramped, and air conditioning didn't work. Breakfast was very average, and its a long walk from any of the tourist attractions, shopping and decent nightlife. I wouldn't recommend for a city break.

Clean and had all the basic amenities

Love this hotel!

Staff were very helpful and welcoming. The beds were super comfortable and bathrooms modern and really clean. We loved the breakfast buffet that was included in the price-and I usually hate buffets but the food selection was excellent &staff so polite and helpful. Four Points is an easy 5 minute walk to the beautiful Milan Centrale train station . We used the metro to get into old Milan and the national trains for a day trip to Bergamo- so easy.

the staff was great, the location is ok 2 min walk to the...
    • Classic Double Room

the compelte infrastructure is realy old. breakfast was to easy, not enough choise. I don't think it was dailly made on site or 1-2 days old...

the staff was great, the location is ok 2 min walk to the sub, 15m walk to the center. quite relax

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Excellent place to stay
    • Classic Double Room

This hotel had the Handy device from Infocus which is a cellphone with free data and calls to use during your stay. It works as an amazing city guide to help navigate and provide suggestions for restaurants and attractions

Good choice if you travel by train

Some rooms are renovated, but unfortunately ours wasn't.

Excellent location for railway station. About 20 minutes walking from Duomo square. Very clean rooms, comfortable bed. Breakfast: variety and good quality.

Every room has a mobile phone with 4G connection which you...
    • Classic Double Room

Every room has a mobile phone with 4G connection which you can take around with you while travelling in the city or neighbouring areas which is extremely good when you do not want to turn on your roaming connection. This was a big surprise for us as we didn't expect this.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

A choice that should be avoided!
    • Executive Double Room

Even though the time of my visit was during the most important exhibition for furniture in Milan, the guest who pays Euros 2.120 plus city tax euros 20, for 5 days, expect at least to receive the minimum service corresponding to that money. On the contrary what I received was the following: 1. Nobody cared if I am a Gold SPG member or not (no discussion for upgrade of course) 2. It was impossible to have a shower in the morning as you were either freezing or burning... 3. The executive room which I booked is rather the smallest standard room of another hotel 4. If you want to have a fresh orange juice or an omelette in the breakfast you have to pay 5 and 8 euros accordingly!!! Otherwise you get a cheap liquid which has the flavor and the color of the orange juice. Don't forget that we are talking for a 4 star hotel...! 5. The sheets were changed in 5 days just once!!! 6. Although they have complimentary coffee in the room, they leave you only one small bottle of water free. Then you have to be charged...! So you can have only one cup of coffee and few sips of water. 7. The breakfast room is in the basement which have no windows!!! 8. I made the mistake to arrive at 11:00 hrs. and I had to wait 3 hours to get the room (they respect what they inform you when booking and they keep repeating saying that when somebody complains) 9. The rooms are very dark with very less sunlight and with very old furniture. In general any traveler has to avoid staying in that hotel. For the same money I have stayed in the past in much better hotels as for instance the LA GARE Hotel which is very close to the Four Points Sheraton. I had stayed in the La Gare last year but I decided to stay in Four Points Sheraton given that I am a Gold SPG member. A mistake which I will never repeat...!

Literally noting at all (and I am not biased)!!!

Ask for old-style rooms
    • Classic Double Room

New style room don't have shelves or drawers where to put clothes! What was the architect thinking? That a business traveller will hang all his shirts and keep socks and underwear on the floor? Crazy!

Location, price, old style rooms, staff, parking nearby, good breakfast, good free internet with no limitations

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

A good alternative, especially if you are a fan of this chain
    • Classic Single Room

the room was so new stickers were still holding the mirror in the bathroom, the breakfast could be a bit better

Location is good, close to station and my final destination, room very new

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Great location if you need to be around Milano centrale...
    • Classic Single Room

Nothing really bad. There were some works around the hotel so the entrance was a bit messy and noisy but nothing really bad (or even the hotel fault, maybe).

Great location if you need to be around Milano centrale station. Nice facilities, comfortable bed, spacious room. They had a smartphone-like device I could use for free calls and internet inside and outside the hotel, really nice bonus. Decent breakfast. Nice and helpful staff. Good amenities set. You can find in your room pretty much all you need. Lots of restaurants and coffee place around. Well communicated with other places of the city.

It was super awesome! they give us to chance to upgrade to the suite!
    • Executive Double Room

Now, They remodeled their garden so,,, It's a bit mess near entrance and the bed was kind of fake queen bed, put 2 single mattress not the actual queen size mattress

I booked executive room and they gave us suite room! It's awesome! nice room and super comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

We had a pleasant stay in Hotel, and Milan is nice & beautifull & interesting.
    • Classic Double Room

Room is small, but convenient and clean. Some construction is going on next the Hotel. Doesn't really bother anything, just...

Good service, friendly staff. Location close to Central Station & 2 metro lines is convenient.

Location is only 2.
    • Classic Double Room

The Hotel says parking is possible at site but the fact it's impossible unless you reach the hotel in a weekend or after 6:00 pm. I hade to pay 18 euros for 24 hours private parking. Shower is very small can hardly take a shower. No rain shower as I expected in such hotel.

Location is only 2.4 km from Milan center (walking distance). Staff are very helpful and nice. Sound proof rooms.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

I liked the staff who was very pleasant and welcoming.
    • Classic Double Room

The room decoration are a not out to date. The bed was comfortable but because it was 2single bed put together feeling the gap in between was not nice. Walls are a bit thin as I was hearing my neighbours from time to time.

I liked the staff who was very pleasant and welcoming. The room was OK but my double bed was actually 2 single bed so you felt the separation while sleeping. Breakfast was nice and you had a lot of choice. The foccacia when you come back from a long day of work are very a good idea. And the water in the room was much more appreciated.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

the breacfast was very good and the bed was very comfortable
    • Classic Double Room

Just we arrived ,they asked for us 40 more euro for taxes and 50 euro for guarantee. ,but nobody warned us about it, earlier.

the breacfast was very good and the bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Everything is good here room renovate some time ago so...
    • Classic Double Room

Aircon a little too warmp

Everything is good here room renovate some time ago so modern look and feel now since my last stay. Code to railway and central Milan

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

The overall experience was good.
    • Classic Double Room

I stayed for one night only and went to the room just to sleep for a few hours. Other than the room assigned to us being very small and not having enough space to move around, I had a good experience staying at this hotel.

The location was very convenient only a couple of blocks away from the Central train Station. It was easy to get to the main attractions either by train or taxi. The buffet breakfast offered by the hotel was very good.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

•the staff was good and friendly
    • Classic Double Room

•the room is renovated but the bathtub and the toilet looks too old •the location

•the staff was good and friendly •renovated rooms not like the old pictures •very good breakfast

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Great value for money!!!
    • Classic Double Room

The location of the hotel is only so-so. I expected it to be located much closer to the city center and all the tourist attractions. Also, there is no smoking area inside, so you have to stand in front of the hotel with no protection from the rain to smoke. Watch out for pickpockets - there are quite a few of them close to the hotel, so avoid bad streets that are badly lit.

Most of the staff were friendly. The hotel also offers complimentary tea, coffee, and water. The breakfast was very good (nice & large selection). There is also a happy hour at the hotel and the snacks are delicious. The hotel is spacious and elegant.Also, it allows you to stay a few hours longer than the official check-out time, which is very convenient if your flight leaves in the evening.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Turismia edullisesti ja hintatietoisesti
    • Classic Double Room

Pillow and bed too hard for my weight. One blanket fo two persons. It should be two. Hotel was difficult to find when you started from railway station. Nobody recognise the hotel's address when asking. SHERANTON in the name is weasel word.

Breakfast versantile, good.

Mosquitos in the room in Winter :/
    • Classic Double Room

A lot of mosquitos in the room. Don't know how they got in as it is winter and the windows was always closed. There was a lot of dust on the top of the bed.

Bed was comfortable and room had a lot of space. Breakfast is also nice, not a lot of variety, but good enough to get you going in the morning. The reception man was super friendly!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Unsatisfied

Service was very bad Staff were very rude At the check in they switched my room to a standard whereas i booked a superior room The working staff are not friendly at all One of my worst hotel experiences and will never visit again!!!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Exceptional good hotel to stay in Milan. Totally changed my impression of hotels in Europe.
    • Classic Double Room

The Handy mobile provided is not functioning well; Shower water is not large & warm enough and the water folw is not constant.

Everything is beyond my expectation for a hotel in Europe; Outstanding standard as a Sheraton affiliate; Staffs are helpful, professional, efficient and effective; Room facilities are excellent and customer oriented; Breakfast is awesome as well as the ambient;

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Had a really enjoyable stay in this hotel.
    • Classic Single Room

There is nothing really to complain about.

Very convenient location of you will be having trips outside Milan on a train. Just a walking distance to the city center, plenty of nice places to eat around the hotel with reasonable prices. We were lucky to find a really good price for four nights and had a really pleasant stay in this hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Centrally located, quite close to Milano Central, special...
    • Classic Double Room

Late checkout was allowed only till 2 pm though our flight was at 9 pm. 4 pm checkout could have been better.

Centrally located, quite close to Milano Central, special mention of Elena at reception, she was extremely helpful and nice in sorting out problems, and giving good suggestions, she is a rockstar :), thank you Elena for all your help

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

excellent property
    • Classic Double Room

The renovations outside. A bit noisy . standard rooms small for two with luggage

We were upgraded from a standard/classic to superior room which was great. Our travelling companions were not and found the standard a bit small with limited room for luggage. The superior room had a fantastic Bathroom. I would book this category or above next time.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Excellent Stay!!!
    • Superior Single Room

Everything was fantastic. Hotel staff is very friendly and very helpful. All the staff members at reception, restaurant were very helpful. Rooms were very clean. Worth to stay in Four Points. Very near to Milano Centrale...

Big breakfast with lots of options for everyone!
    • Classic Double Room

Big breakfast with lots of options for everyone!

Modern rooms
    • Classic Single Room

Shower did not work and floor in the hallway was not clean

Modern rooms

Excellent room.
    • Classic Double Room

Excellent room. The location is easy to walk from milano central station.

The bed extra comfy
    • Classic Double Room

Coffee provisions weren’t adequate!

The bed extra comfy

Very good hotel. Better then the American version

Price

New, lounge very nice and staff very friendly

Very clean & modern, friendly staff, close to Milano...
    • Suite

Very clean & modern, friendly staff, close to Milano Centrale (walking distance).

Excellent breakfast, clean room.
    • Classic Double Room

Better to have a small table and chairs.

Excellent breakfast, clean room.

Good location and clean
    • Classic Single Room

Only one lift was working so it took time to move around.

Good location and clean

excellent staff, and location

excellent staff, and location

The location was really good, close to train station.
    • Superior Triple Room

The location was really good, close to train station.Helpful staff, comfortable beds.

Disappointment with the Brand.
    • Executive Double Room

The front office staff was rude.There was dust overhang in the room.No prior info was given for construction.

Only location

Breakfast was delicious and the location was excellent

Breakfast was delicious and the location was excellent

I will try and start here every time price allows
    • Classic Single Room

I was lucky enough to stay on the refurbished floor. The hotel was excellent in every respect.

The service is good and breakfast is great!
    • Executive Double Room

The peaceful atmosphere and surrounding.

Good
    • Superior Triple Room

Housekeeping lady a bit grumpy

Check in & Front office staff excellent. Very professional & helpful. Excellent location.

Great hotel!
    • Classic Double Room

Very nice and helpful staff, great breakfast, nice rooms

Nice place to stay in Milan

Good hotel, needs greater attention to detail,

Very comfortable and helpful staff

Not so great a hotel.

Rooms look nice but the maintenance is an issue. Lights in vanity did not work and shower water temp control was terrible.

Close to Milano central

Good location and great breakfast
    • Superior Single Room