Reviews of Hotel Giorgione This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Cannaregio Ss. Apostoli 4587, Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Italy

#172 of 301 hotels in Venice

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

The entire staff was very friendly and hospitable.

Nothing, it was great!

The entire staff was very friendly and hospitable. Especially Mauro who was extremely helpful and kind and provided us with a lot of recommendations. The outdoor pool area is charming and the perfect place to relax. The rooms were gorgeous, with a cute little balcony in the front. If I come back to Venice I will stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Very nice location.
    • Classic Single Room

I forgot my brand belt in my room when I made check out. I i absolutely exact remember as I took out his from cabinet and prepared for collection in suitcase. But later I Can’t find the belt in my lagguage. When I wrote to the hotel , I was replied what nothing not found. unfortunately, this fact very spoiled impression.

Very nice location. Very beautiful rooms, lobby. Good staff. Breakfast acceptable.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Not good value for money - good location and hotel does the job, but not as much as it claims
    • Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

I was very excited to stay at this hotel as it looked absolutely wonderful online and I was willing to spend a little extra for the facilities. However, I felt a little let down when we were shown our room. The room was a let down - the beds uncomfortable and the room very plain. The WiFi was absolutely shocking - extremely slow, at best. The noise from the swimming pool (right outside the room) disturbed us at times, particularly in the mornings during the early hours of breakfast.

The staff were extremely kind and helpful and the hotel was in a good location, albeit being extremely touristy, busy and expensive (crazy service charges in restaurants in this area)

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Staff were awesome -- friendly, helpful, happy!

Staff were awesome -- friendly, helpful, happy! The room was clean and pleasant. The bathroom was a little dated but very clean. We would stay there again!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Might expect a bit more for your money

Breakfast was all very chaotic, felt as if we were always waiting for a clean glass (which were warm when clean) or a clean coffee cup. The breakfast/dining staff all looked rather unhappy and worn out, which almost rubs off on the customers.

Perfect location, beautiful old building and decor, great little dunking pool after a hot day sightseeing, helpful and friendly reception staff.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Very diligent team comfortable setting easy to walk anywhere

The breakfast was the same every day

It was an easy walk from the water taxi making travel this way extremely effective We were on our honeymoon and they looked after us very well

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Location was great!
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

Bathroom very small. No shower curtain make for showering awkward and a wet mess

Location was great! The courtyard with the large hot tub was great too. Breakfast included had food fresh variety

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

We loved the Venetian style.
    • Flexible Room

Our shower leaked and the WiFi connection was horrible throughout the entire hotel.

We loved the Venetian style. It made our stay in Venice feel very Authentic.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

No WIFI, POOR breakfast, no food allowed, extremly small rooms.

No internet connection, not even at the reception, the connection was very bad to none. We were not allowed even with fruits in the room and the cleaners made us observations. There was a older receptionist lady, Cristina, her English was extremly bad, sounds so Italian, we could barely understand something, I did not liked the receptionist calling me by my name, as we would be friends, she had an very unprofessional attitude and she had "No! " on the lips for anything. The breakfast was very poor, disorganised, without any kind of vegetables neither salads. The milk was coming from the coffee machine, made out of some cheap sort of powder. The rooms are clean, at the first view only. The toilet floor was dirty since our arrival, the toilet and sink, were not properly desinfected, were even dirty. The evening, blond lady, is very nice and her English was perfect.

The breakfast attendant is very nice. The old, historical building. The location.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Hotel is located in a beautiful corner of Venice.
    • Suite

The property is a faded beauty....emphasis on faded. Photos have been photoshopped to the nth degree and the breakfast was a sad affair.

Hotel is located in a beautiful corner of Venice...away from the madding crowd and full of charming little streets and shops.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Calm oasis in the middle of tourist Venice

nothing really.

Good breakfast, possibility to eat outside next to the pool, great and spacey rooms, great decorations, feeling of "old Venice", great terrace to relax directly accessible from the room, great location - 7 minutes from water ferry and in a quiet area, just 5 minutes from Rialto bridge and all the bustle of tourist Venice. Excellent and very helpful staff, with care to your individual needs. Very clean rooms and bathroom with jacuzzi bath tab.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Excellent stay if you want a great location and extra space.
    • Suite

If you not into old furniture then you could say it requires some refurbishment, as rooms seem too old and haven't had a refurbishment for ages apart from the bathroom which seemed quite new. They would not allow any street food in the hotel, we had chips and we couldn't take them, which I found a bit silly of them, at least they should have said before booking.

Location was amazing, the building seemed very authentic. Comfy bed and we loved the fact that we had a jacuzzi. Large rooms and had a terrace.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Amazing!
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

Only thing that would of been nice to know before hand is the fact we couldn’t have an iron in the room and would need to use their 24hr laundry service. Again wouldn’t of been a problem if we’d known prior to getting ready for dinner.

I loved what the hotel stood for, exactly what you’d expect from a Venetian property but with a modern twist in the bathrooms, clean and well accommodated, the concierges were amazing, very friendly and helpful when being asked about locals food haunts etc.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The best little boutique hotel in Venice

I hate to mention anything as my stay was so wonderful but if I had to choose one I would say that the beds were a little uncomfortable and my room was extremely small...But who goes to Venice to stay in their room:)

I absolutely loved the staff at this hotel. It started from the time we walked in when Mauro and Virginia greeted us at the front desk. They were very kind and welcoming. Mauro Took the time every day to help us navigate through Venice. He provided amazing recommendations and each of them worked out well. He was so sweet! The team at Breakfast did a great job as well. Service was a 10!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

I go to Venice every year for a couple of weeks, and I...
    • Flexible Room

I go to Venice every year for a couple of weeks, and I always try to stay in this hotel for at least a couple of nights. It's one of my favorites. They recently remodeled their bathrooms and they are super nice. Breakfast is yummy and set in a large, beautiful room. When it's nice weather you can eat outside :) Highly recommend.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Great location, would stay there again.
    • Flexible Room

Our room at a crossroads on the passage, so a bit noisy - plus, they chose to hoover the corridor at 5pm, when we were trying to rest after a hard day’s sightseeing before going out for the night. Room 225, comfy but very small and noise from pool very audible.

Polite and helpful staff, very professional. I specifically requested a walk in shower and we were given Room 225. Very small, but good use of space and most of the time we were out exploring Venice. Jacuzzi pool very welcome after a hot day of sightseeing. Love the rustic bar in the Hotel.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

I wish I reserved another place

Late check-in, distant stuff, heavy room atmosphere, small window in the room, pool table that is in very bad shape, pillows, vaulted ceiling in the bathroom where I hit my head trying to use the ..., ...

Bacon at breakfast was super.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Good location but not very friendly service

They promised us by email that the swimming pool would open the 2 of April so our kids could use it. When we we asked about it the 2 of April they just answered it will open in the summer and didn’t care. Not friendly service.

Perfect location!

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Wonderful traditional Venetian hotel in a brilliant location. Would highly recommend.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

No real complaints. Would have been nice to have a larger room but the room we had was good fun (on 2 floors). There was much room between the bed and the entrance to the bathroom - that was the only down side really. Room service would have been nice though too. Also a bed to be made up for my daughter rather than expecting her to sleep in my bed. That was the reason I had booked a family room so she can have her own bed!

Breakfast was lovely, good selection and the breakfast staff really nice people. The hotel is beautiful - really traditional Venetian, lots of style and interesting objects. Loved it.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Perfect hotel for touring Venice and all its attractions.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

The walls in the older part of the hotel are a little thin and you can hear the people in the next rooms especially if they are noisy.

Typically Italian hotel being a little quirky but full of character. Very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent location being close to the Rialto Bridge but tucked away on a quieter street. Good continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

It clearly says on booking.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

It clearly says on booking.com that you pay at the property in their local currency - however this is a lie as I was charged the same day I reserved the place even though I picked the option saying free cancellation up until a certain date. They then handed me an invoice on arrival with no explanation whatsoever. Booking.com need to update their description ASAP to say they charge you as soon as you reserve the room. Staff were not good at explaining things, didn’t seem to know what’s going on and there were also stains on our bedsheets - we had to request replacements twice then make the bed ourselves.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

The waiter Albert - went out of the way to prepare a...
    • Flexible Room

The waiter Albert - went out of the way to prepare a vegetarian meal for me as there were very little options for me considering my dietary requirements

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Great place to stay

We really enjoyed the stay. Hotel is charming, romantic and location is good. One thing could be better - we asked for a double bed, but there were 2 single beds put together, not very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

• Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

The pillows were dreadful!

The location was excellent. Central yet quiet. Beautiful decor. Great selection at breakfast. The staff were super friendly and were so helpful, we felt they welcomed us into their home. 5 stars for all the staff.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

For almost 200$ a night this the rip off of the century!

Terrible staff. Super rude, not helpful with tons of attitude. The breakfast was disgusting. The eggs were like jello and the baked goods were nasty. They did not have any fresh juice! We booked a room with a large bed and they gave us 2 twin beds put together on our honeymoon. Spent the entire stay falling in between the bed.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

It was a unforgettable birthday celebration thanks to the friendly staff.

Nothing - we were extremely pleased with the entire holiday.

All the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our room was beautifully decorated in typical Venetian style and was very comfortable. The location is very central and close to good restaurants.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Perfect family escape to Venice in a family run hotel .
    • Suite with Pool View

Nothing - it was all awesome

Rooms spacious, service friendly and homely , coffee and tea available all day , and complementary prossecco was a perfect touch .location perfect , well suited to families

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Disappointing stay

Paid for a large double room and got two single beds pushed together. Requested upper floor and got ground floor next to a noisy alley. Asked to change all of this but staff very unhelpful and didn’t do anything to try and help. Very disappointed as it was for a special birthday. Room wasn’t very clean, hairs in bathroom and on headboard. Underneath the bed was full of dust.

Great location 5 minutes walk from bus stop and only 15minute walk to st mark square. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Attention! You won't be sure to get the rooms you see and pay for!

Rooms not like pictures on booking.com. when confronted on the misleading room pictures, receptionist said they look almost identical (judge for yourself you have the room picture). After much time they decided to upgrade (extra cost) from standard double room to Junior suite. This lady one had new bathroom and more space. Our opinion is that the hotel has rooms if different categories, the one initially given to us being off around 2 stars. Another bag thing is that you can hear almost EVERYTHING from neighbor rooms. We have checked the checkbox for company invoice and requested one but the receptionist printed an individual invoice and said in Italy it is illegal to void an invoice so he couldn't repair the mistake (a thing we later found out to be completely false). I do not recommend buying or booking in advance without making sure you get what you pay for!

Position

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Great trip perfect location

I was told a few drinks were complementary but was still charged but it’s okay

Lovely hotel, beautifully decorated, lovely kind staff and breakfast was perfect.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

The hotel location was amazing everything was close by. But beds were very uncomfortable.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

The bed was very uncomfortable, ended up with back pains and couldn’t get round to using the pool due to the weather

The staff were very friendly and very helpful

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Best Christmas vacation ever

the breakfast was amazing, supportive staff Riccardo was the best found two local Jazz concerts and complementary bottle of champagne upon arrival. Absolutely best stay and location !

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Our stay was reasonable apart from the mattress issue.

We have been given delux room but the bed had twin mattress which was quite uncomfortable as it got separated during the sleep and one of us get stucked in the middle. I am still feeling Backache.

I liked the breakfast. One can get a variety of food in the breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Another great break in Venice

The only thing that could have been improved was the bed ( Mattress too hard for ur liking ) and the pillows which tend to be quite flat and hard . Nice fluffy pillows would have been super

The breakfast is very good with plenty of choice, staff really helpful and were heard to be helping guests who didn't know Venice with helpful tips and recommendations for meals etc..... The complimentary Prosecco in room is a nice touch

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

great location

Could have more vegan options for breakfast, specially as it was requested. They could label dairy & egg free foods to make choice easier.

Friendly staff, spacious room for 3 & comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Friendly staff.

Our shower leaked which was fairly unpleasant. The staff did provide extra towels though to help mop up but it didn't make a difference. Breakfast was good value.

Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Great location away from the main busy tourist attractions...

Great location away from the main busy tourist attractions but only a 5 min walk to Rialto Bridge, staff and hotel excellent and breakfast was great each morning with a good selection.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Overall pleasant but a little disappointing.

The decor room was very tired and a but grubby - flaking paint and slightly peeling wallpaper. Not as we remembered it from a previous stay in 2011.

Breakfast was very nice and the staff most helpful.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Staff are very friendly, Location Good But would not stay again

Prices where very high in the Bar for Alcohol nearly €30 for two Gin & Tonics, Breakfast was really poor also. Also you have to Pay an Extra €10 pp to use the pool, This put a sour taste in out mouth. The room was one of the poorest quality rooms I have ever stayed in for a 4 star hotel.

The waiter on arrival was very helpful and accommodating

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

lovely hotel but quite expensive in comparison with others we stayed in on this trip

no iron or tea making facilities in room, breakfast ok but not fabulous for the price, room very very small, bathroom especially small. No cancellation policy of any kind from the moment we booked 6 months beforehand. Because we were in Venice for a wedding our plans changed and we would have liked the flexibility to adjust the nights of our booking.

staff very helpful, pool warm and clean, bottle of wine given on arrival, nice public areas, heated towel rail

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

The location is an amazing but nothing else about this place would make me stay here again...

The room was more than disappointing, don't expect to be staying in a room you see in the photos! We booked a suite and stayed in a square white box that could do with a bit of TLC! Apart from the initial front of house team member that greeted us and a lovely lady at the bar the rest of the staff behaved like we were putting them out if we approached them, especially the night staff. I would have appreciated a smile from someone in a customer facing role......

The location was absolutely fantastic.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

We loved every moment of this hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

Would have liked afew other choices at breakfast such as fried egg, baked beans.

The room we had was pool side and was amazing to have this right at our door. Added bonus to have our own table to eat at for breakfast. Complimentary prosecco and complimentary ice tea!

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

A fantastic stay at an excellent hotel in a vibrant city
    • Suite with Pool View

The hotel is located approximately five minutes walk from the Rialto Bridge and twenty minutes from St Marks Square and so is perfect for wandering around the narrow streets to find a plethora of bars and restaurants. The hotel is very luxurious, the staff are excellent and there was a good selection of fresh food for breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Not worth the money if you want comfort as well as a great location
    • Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

The room was small and stuffy, and the price included breakfast however this was rather pitiful and lacked the variety that a hotel that are charging these prices should have. The bed was lumpy, with the covers thin and pillows were like pancakes.

The location was great however this did not match the price.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

not recommended

The rooms are not practical for families at all, because of teh stairs we were always afraid that any of the kids might fall, the towels most of the times were very smelly! Some of teh stuffs like Andrea were rude, and the customer service was really bad, i asked them to get me some ice and they told me you need to come and get it from teh bar down ! and this is the first time in my life i see a hotel that when you want to use the pool they charge you saperatly 10 Euro!

Breakfast was good, some of teh emplyees were very good like cosmo and some were bad and rude like Andrea

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

The location is amazing.

The decor goes all the way with the classic style - so it needs to grow on you. The roomd dont look exactly like the booking.com but a bit older. The booking.com wrote amount beds ans sofa that didnt mach the rooms we ordered so there was a lot of confution in check in and more charge and took over than one hour to fix.

The location is amazing. The jet swiming pool is relaxing even so small in a hot summer day and worth the 10 eoro per guest the charge. The staff is extradenaary helpfuul. The loby is very relaxing and there is a biliard table for free. The rooms with the terrace or view were great the others have no view at all. Aircon realy old and didnt work perfect. Nice soaps and shampoos

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Very elegant enjoyable and relaxing
    • Flexible Room

Alll good- Perhaos lactose free milk option would be an extra good thing but I didn't ask ;) Wished to use the SPA also at late afternoon..

Elegant- original historical atmosphere-very clean Hotel. Staff very professional and warm. Great Spa- Pleasant welcoming treats. Yummy Breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Great hotel in the Cannaregio area of Venice
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

WiFi didn't work inside our room, only in the hallway.... It feels a little foolish that you have to buy a "set" (bathrobe and slippers) to use it, but we still felt it's worth it...

The hotel looks nice everywhere and is quite cozy. The pool, which is in a small courtyard, is actually a big hot tub with 4 different modes, we liked it a lot. The breakfast is ok but lacks wholegrain bread and proper Italian coffee, but otherwise has a good selection. Our room was nice, with well working a/c. It was very nice with the complimentary taxi to Murano....

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

Old Venetian glamour but very overpriced.

Was so disappointed about the lack of an iron and then on asking for one being told I couldn't have one for health and safety reasons! The hotel wanted me to pay 10euros per item. I think the hotel was hugely overpriced, I wish we'd stayed at the Hilton.

Very typically Venetian. Good trip to Murano with the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Fantastic location, loved our room and the little balcony...
    • Junior Suite with Terrace

There was an issue with the lights in my room and no-one managed to resolve it during my stay. Essentially I couldn't turn the lights off at night without switching all the lights off at the fuse box. Not ideal when I have young children who sometimes wake to use the bathroom during the night.... they had to creep down the stairs in absolute darkness and found that very scary. Also- the pool was heated to a ridiculous temperature given Venice was experiencing a heatwave. After paying 30 euro for the pleasure of using the pool we were not refreshed at all and were disappointed.

Fantastic location, loved our room and the little balcony upstairs.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Venice was great the hotel has friendly staff but offers no value for money in facilities
    • Junior Suite with Terrace

No facilities in the room like tea kettle or iron or ironing board no tissues in the bathroom ... the hotel charges extra 170 Euro for escorting you to the hotel by water taxi which is ok but overall not good value for money as transportation costs go up due to its location which is 20 minutes walk from the station and you have to drag your baggage across several little bridges .

It's in a nice part of Venice

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

I have a complainment ! About mr. Maouro at the reception !:((
    • Flexible Room

One of the staff at the reception isnt able to understand and express himself in English well,he couldnt understand me correctly and whats more he doesnt have the communication skills,he behaved me very rudely

The Spa pool was quite good

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Pleasant

We arrived after 15:00. There was a wait to check in. We ordered drinks as we had walked in the hot sun and we were quite heated when we arrived. I asked if we could have drinks, and the waiter was sent. On checking out, I was presented with the bill for the two drinks. I guess I mistakenly thought that they were complimentary, given that we were waiting to check into a room that should have been ready upon arrival, and no one asked me if I wanted them on my bill.

The staff were excellent (particularly the young man and his wife). Please pardon me, as I don't recall their names. We appreciated the water taxi to Murano.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Very nice hotel - recommended.

It was a bit disappointing to be asked to pay €10 per person to use the pool having paid quite a lot to stay in the first place but in the end we didn't have time to use it anyway, too busy seeing all the fantastic sites of Venice :-)

The staff were very helpful and friendly, the location was very good and it is a very good quality hotel. The complimentary bottle of Prosecco in the room was a vey nice touch.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Pretty much perfect!

Our bathroom was a little smaller than we'd have liked. And although the breakfast was excellent, it was only served until 10am; which was a little early if you are on holiday wanting a lie in.

Hotel was excellent and the room in particular was spectacular! We loved the Venetian styled decor especially. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good, an excellent range available and all very tasty!

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Very friendly staff.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

Fee for pool (albeit nominal) was not mentioned on information about site.

Very friendly staff. AC worked well. Breakfast was good. Location of hotel & room amenities were great!

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

I really enjoyed the free sweet iced tea, after a long hot...

10 Euros to us the pool.

I really enjoyed the free sweet iced tea, after a long hot trip to the hotel. The chandelier in the lobby is gorgeous. I loved it. I traveled by myself,but was put at ease immediately by the reception staff, thanks.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Interesting two storey room, beautiful fabrics and lots of...

Extra money charged for use of the pool.

Interesting two storey room, beautiful fabrics and lots of lovely murano glass. The children however saw all this as old fashioned! I thought it was full of character. Very helpful staff and very friendly.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Hotel Giorgione

Stuffy and smelling room. The rooms need updated drapes Housekeeping staff is not available after 11p, requested pillows and staff said housekeeping not available and will send next day but it.never happened. Rooms have poor lighting

Rooms can use updating. Bathroom had holes in the wall and showing signs of abandonment.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Delightful authentic Venice hotel in a fantastic location.
    • Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

Slightly softer bed pillows.

The location was wonderful for walking to the Biennale and restaurants shops and galleries. Easy access for the water taxi too!

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

A great location in the heart of Venice

There wasn't anything I didn't like. The shower leaked some, but that seemed to be true in all the places we stayed.

The breakfast was just fine but I had been spoiled in a hotel in Lucca so it didn't compare to that. Still, it was bountiful and good overall. The location was wonderful and there was a classic feel to the hotel. The staff were very accommodating and helpful as well. We were too busy to spend a lot of time there. You will be, too, seeing all the magnificent sights!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

50th wedding anniversary with entire family

Can't think of anything that could have been changed. Loved the whole experience of this hotel.

The breakfast was wonderful with everything well presented and better than most! Loved the scrambled eggs and the savory cakes.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

The location was great easy to walk around to see the sites.

The Beds were very close to each other we had 2 singles. They were also not so comfortable. Breakfast did not have a good selection.

The location was great easy to walk around to see the sites. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2017

Beautiful hotel, lovely staff, super clean, great location.
    • Flexible Room

The hotel falls under the "outdoors swimming pool" category but there's not swimming pool to swim, only a square large jacuzzi. And you have to pay extra to use it. Not for swimming if that's what you are looking for.

Fantastic location ! Room was incredible, big spacious, bed was very comfortable, bathroom was large and with a nice bath, most important everything was spotless clean!! We loved it, staff were so friendly and helpful, gave me directions, recommended me restaurants, I truly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Hotel Giorgione is exellent! Very romantic and a dream location. Staff very helpfull and friendly
    • Suite with Pool View

The breakfast was typical italian but not continental, bread and cakes a little dry. Not bad but not special or too many choices.

Very friendly and exellent staff, beautiful decor, nice location, just very romantic hotel

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

Nice, but expensive for what you get.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

I was hoping for a traditional Venetian decor, though the room was a disappointment in terms of decor. Also, the public areas could do with a redecoration to be higher quality.

The staff are very nice.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

Very very warm and lovely place to stay.
    • Classic Single Room

Because of this particular single room where a queen size bed was squeeed in, there was no room for a bedside table so I had to put my things on the floor! There was a litle shelf but the room phone was on it. I prefered the single rooms I had on other occasions. Smaller bed but more space to put things.

The property is charming. Well located. The rooms have character and the breakfast very pleasant.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

Wanderful experience - Hotel Giorgiane

Breakfast was pretty poor. The service was excellent but the offer was pretty poor.

The hotel is in an excellent location and is very nice and cozy. The team's attitude was wonderful, thoughtful, pleasant and wanted to help. Rooms are clean and beautiful. The whole experience was excellent

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

The hotel was amazing.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

The hotel was amazing. Would recommend a water taxi ftom the airport and not a bus or train. The walk is a little far...breakfast spread is amazing and the hotel is in walking distance from restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

Good value for money but perhaps not really 4 star
    • Junior Suite with Terrace

Coffee was a bit stewed and croissants stale. Bar area a bit shabby and no discernible room service. Our room was tidied every day but dirty glasses left behind. The bar's outside terrace didn't look particularly clean and the pool was out of service but perhaps this was early in the season?

Location good, faded Venetian grandeur. Our room's outside terrace was a lovely bonus . Breakfast had reasonable choice of foods. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Bed was firm and enormous- we stayed in the junior suite which was a little tight for 3 adults but a nice space. Rooftop view was great.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2017

One of the best hotel staffs I've experienced.
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

Breakfast just okay. Needs better coffee. Rooms outdated.

One of the best hotel staffs I've experienced. Very friendly and helpful. Good bed. Large bathroom with excellent shower. Good wifi.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Comfortable stay with excellent hospitality

Wifi speed was really slow. Also we had booked three rooms and all three were given in different corners of the hotel making it very difficult for us. Though the hotel staff did mention that all rooms are booked and they are unable to provide rooms in closer proximity.

The service was very good. The hotel staff were extremely courteous and hospitable.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Full of charm.
    • Junior Suite with Terrace

We had a terrace suite but the terrace had zero view. The room was uncomfortably hot and we were not able to manage the temp from our room. We did not seek assistance so in all fairness the hotel may very well had assisted us. We simply left the window open all night. The bathroom was uncomfortably small as was the shower.

The room was full of charm. The hotel was a very clean facility and a good location. It was easy to get to without paying the $70.00 euro for a water taxi or the $50.00 euro for a porter. I loved the unique charm to the lobby and it included a fantastic breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2017

Nice Classic Hotel, but poor internet
    • Superior Double Room with Extra Bed

Internet connection was poor which is quite irritating when you want to look for travel information and tips on internet.

Good location, friendly staff, classic interior

• Reviewed: March 25, 2017

They are not flexible regarding room selection.

They are not flexible regarding room selection. We had two seperate bookings for 3 days. They made us to checkout from one room at 11 AM and checkin again in different type of room after 2hours.

Browse Hotel Giorgione Traveler Photo Gallery