Reviews of Parc Hotel Gritti 4 stars

Via Gabriele D'Annunzio, 1, 37011 Bardolino, Italy

#36 of 40 hotels in Bardolino

Well maintained and very clean
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Staff at reception not very friendly. German lady in charge was professional but not friendly. If you want to use the parking facilities you need to pay €50 deposit in cash, no card accepted!!! This should be on the website!

Well maintained and very clean

Good hotel right on Lake Garda
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The organisation in the restaurant which seemed to be for the benefit of the staff and not the client. It was disconcerting to have tables being set up for the evening meal during breakfast, preventing clients from accessing tables. The same also happened in the evening when tables were being set for breakfast and clients prevented from sitting where they wished.

The room was exceptionally large, clean and comfortable. The reception staff were helpful and professional. Meals in the buffet style restaurant offered a wide choice. Parc Gritti is right on the lakeside and is a five minute walk into the heart of Bardolino.

Lovely resort in a beautiful town.
    • Double Room with Balcony

We found the hotel very difficult to find from the bus station. Although quite close, it is not well sign posted and pulling our luggage along the street looking for it was not fun.

This is a really big hotel, which somehow manages to retain a lovely resort atmosphere. Beautiful pool and easy walk to the heart of Bardolino.

Excellent, really enjoyed our stay
    • Double Room with Balcony

Very good location, room was comfortable and clean, with good air-conditioning. Excellent breakfast. Very good pool, sunbeds & towel service. Pool bar was good.

Rude Staff - Ants in Room - Good location
    • Triple Room with Balcony

Ants in our room. Went to the reception desk twice and the issue wasn't sorted. Sent an email and eventually someone called to the room on day 4 of a 5 day holiday. That day we got a reply with pictures of the room blaming an empty Pringle box and bin withj no food in it that were attracting the ants. Got no satisfaction from the management of staff. We had a 2 year old so this was not an ideal situation. Sent videos to the 'reception with pictures of the ants again that night. The receptionists are rude and one of them had more interest in watching Germany in a world cup match.

3 STAR HOTEL, ROOM CLEANLINESS GOOD, BAR PRICES GOOD, CLOSE TO BARDOLINO MARINA.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

HUNDREDS OF MIDGES....IN THE MIDDLE OF TREES.....ROOM WAS SURROUNDED BY TREES....BALCONY COULDNT BE USED BECAUSE THE BRANCHES EXTENDED OVER AND ROUND THE WHOLE OF IT.....BALCONY COVERED IN LEAVES, ANTS , FLIES, MIDGES ETC. BALCONY FILTHY , NEEDED A GOOD CLEAN.....BEWARE OF ROOM 352......REPEAT ROOM 352

geographical position was perfect

Generous space everywhere.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Generous space everywhere. You always felt you weren’t Crowded in. The swimming pool is superb and is fantastic for having a proper swim when it’s not so busy.

It's a big hotel, reasonable price, a bit dirty and disorganized. Need to work on streamlining.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Lots of disorganization. Check-in staff seemed to be tripping over one another, with just one or two people able to check the guests in. They were friendly, but disorganized. Trying to get a drink at the pool bar was the same, waited a long time to get a drink and there were 2 other guests! The bartender tried to get his assistant to help, but she seemed useless, kept disappearing into the back room and ignoring the guests. The hotel room was a bit dirty, lots of mold in the shower. Secure parking available, I liked that.

Good location, near the beach and restaurants. Grounds are green and nice, but fountains and fountain basins are dirty, full of leaves or twigs. Did not care for the pool restaurant. I am not one for hotel pools so I don't rate it at all.

Location was terrific, near the lake, but quiet.
    • Double Room with Balcony

Check-in personnel seemed not happy with their jobs; not customer oriented, few smiles. Although we had a balcony, it overlooked the back of the hotel (although the roof of the parking garage had a lovely garden). Information about hotel facilities was sadly lacking. Very confusing layout in a very large complex.

Location was terrific, near the lake, but quiet. Pool and outdoor areas large, yet we found deck chairs; nice to have outdoor casual restaurant. Bed and bathrooms were good sized. Breakfast choices were good. Tour help desk person was very helpful. Interesting clientele, mostly from Germany or British Isles, many who said they were return guests. We very much appreciated the (free) parking garage, as we had a rental car. Ditto for the water (and wine--did not drink) in our room. I assume it was free, but no information verified this.

The location is good, but the hotel is more suitable for the older clientele.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The staff are not very professional, particularly those on reception. Check in was awful - we had booked a double room, via booking.com, but were given a twin. We were told we could have a double if we paid extra! The night-time reception staff were very unhelpful and very unprofessional. Breakfast was not at all a pleasant experience - both from a quality and environment point of view.

The location is very good.

Great resort, good hotel, plenty of good bars/restaurants, great holiday.

See above

The overall stay was good, however the room, although fine in itself, was north facing and consequently quite dark, not helped by being close to mature trees. Had the room been brighter with a view the stay would have been perfect.

Will go again after 1st May!
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning is centrally controlled and as we were there 2 days before the hotel turns it on(May 1) we could not get our room cool enough to sleep at night.Reception staff had jumpers on, as they had air conditioning and were not interested in our problem!

Excellent location.Good food in restaurant.Good size room.Excellent facilities.

Really enjoyed the experience
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

We had an entertainer on the Friday who was very good but pretty quiet on the other nights perhaps because early in the season.

Room comfortable, breakfasts very good, swimming pool beautiful.

Elderly clientele
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The average age of guest is around 70 at a guess, as a young couple we certainly felt out of place and we maybe came to this hotel 50 years too early. However, if we are lucky enough to experience retirement we will sure be back to visit. Ensure that you book a refurbished room this will obviously cost you extra.

The location is perfect, the hotel is clean and staff are friendly enough.

The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious but it...

I asked to warm up some soy milk for my coffee as I'm allergic to dairy but the staff couldn't do it. I went for my cappuccino di soia downtown ;)

The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious but it looks kind of old, not renovated for years.

There was no management in evidence and a very low level of...
    • Triple Room with Balcony

I had made a booking for three adult women and expected to be accommodated accordingly. To our disappointment we were allocated a room which was only suitable for two people. After complaining vehemently we were given a more suitable room. It made a very poor start to our holiday.

There was no management in evidence and a very low level of hospitality.

Perfect four day stay.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The bed was very comfortable. Room very clean. A bottle of fresh water was given daily. Plenty of tea and coffee. this was dependent on which room type you had. Good choice of breakfast. Nice bar. Right in the centre of Bardolino and on the lake so excellent location. Second visit to hotel.

Great Location
    • Triple Room with Balcony

Sadly I checked in, got to my room it was not cleaned, I was told to wait 10/15 mins, and the room will be ready, an hour later I got into my room. The reception is chaos, not enough staff in my opinion. It is a shame this property needs better management

Great Location and facility. The Breakfast was amazing.

will gladly pay more, but need modern facilities
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

no italian staff anywhere! old property in need of repairs inside and outside twin beds NO queen bed breakfast NOT 4 star quality

location was awesome, easy to find. quiet room pet friendly

Free garage.
    • Triple Room with Balcony

Noise from ventilation system inside bathroom. Hotel is Huge - it was queue on reception. Bad internet connection

Free garage. big outside swimming pool. Internal swimming pool. Hotel close to Lake side. Room was big enough with fridge, balcony,

Very nice stay and would return for another stay
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Reception staff were not very helpful, didn’t like you had to pay for the use of the sauna, bed and pillows not very comfortable.

Cleanliness of all the facilities, location, restaurant staff very pleasant.

We enjoyed out time in Bardolino, got some good wines and would return again.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The staff made the bed and removed rubbish, however, they did not provide clean towels or bathmat. It was cold and no blankets were provided in the room.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good, and the location was perfect. We specifically booked a double bed and were given a room with twin beds instead. When I went to complain about this we were moved to a room with a double bed.

Really central and pleasant if you're looking for a relaxed stay in Bardolino.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is average. It has parking but Hotel asks 50€ as a deposit of the card to use the garage.

The localization is great. Super close to the Lake Garda.

brilliant short stay in a superb location

everything was fine from start to finish. Reception staff were helpful and courteous, rooms were spotless, breakfast was very good. No complaints at all. Would happily return

I sent this email to the hotel after our stay but received...
    • Double Room with Balcony

I sent this email to the hotel after our stay but received no reply. "My Wife and I were guests at your hotel last week from 16th – 21st September. We very much enjoyed our stay but were disappointed by one matter. On arrival I was told that I could use any card, including my Euro currency card to settle the final invoice at the end of our stay, rather than the one I initially reserved the room with, via Booking.com. However, on check out, I was informed that full payment had already been taken the day before on my credit card ending 6004. I had wanted to use my currency card upon which I had uploaded sufficient Euros to pay the full invoice. The fact that payment was instead taken on my ‘6004 card meant that I was charged a £25 credit card transaction fee plus also lost out on a further £16 due to the difference in exchange rate that I would not have suffered by using my Euro currency card. Given that I was not able to use the card I intended I would be grateful if you would consider offering me a goodwill refund of the extra cost I incurred"

Hotel Gritti
    • Double Room with Balcony

Rooms were dated. They were all situated around a central courtyard. The rooms werent sound proofed so could here the guests in the other rooms. We had a room above a restaurant and early every morning we were woken by the noise and scrapings of chairs at breakfas. No aircon. Hairdryer didnt work. No room service. Snack bar closed at 2 pm. Not a lot of choice for vegetarians

Central location

Enjoyable although aspects of accommodation were disappointing

Very small dark room for 3 people. A lot made of having a balcony but in fact looked over tree lined road and was dark and no incentive to sit out. En suite v poky for use of 3 people

Positioning of hotel. The beautifully maintained gardens. Cleanliness of everything. Lovely pool.

Excellent location, beautiful hotel, would definitely return and recommend.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The Indoor bar area wasn't open during our stay. The pool bar was available but on an evening we didn't always want to be by the pool. This didn't spoil our stay, we used the hotel bar next door. A little bit of music would be nice at Gritti!

Lovely newly decorated rooms. Great staff in all areas. Fantastic location!

Hotel has good facilities and an excellent location just shame about some of the staff
    • Triple Room with Balcony

Found staff -particularly on reception, to be curt and surly at times. Quite unhelpful on check out and positively rude. Main piano bar was closed--no explanation given

Hotel is perfectly situated by the lake and near the centre of Bardolino and the ferry stop etc. Hotel facilities are good.

Bad choice

This is a massive hotel which is in need of a face lift. It is dark tatty and unwelcoming. Whilst the location is good for the centre it is built at the back of 2 apartment blocks so the view around the place is grim. The reception staff were miserable, unsmiling, unwelcoming and unresponsive. The only thing we asked them to do for us was call a cab and from their reaction you would have thought we'd asked the most difficult question. My husband stood at the pool bar for 10 minutes while the barman was on his phone, someone else served him in the end. Breakfast was poor in fact there was nothing except that the room was clean that we liked about this place. We would not recommend to anyone. Sorry

Thank goodness we had a refurbished room so it was bright and clean. The location in relation to the centre was good.

Thoroughly

Only one criticism was the wait at breakfast to make a cup of tea. It would have been helpful to have a separate urn for hot water as is the case in the afternoon when tea is served. Felt that sun beds were too close together, it made me feel I was almost sitting on top of other people and also there didn't seem to be enough umbrellas.

It was our second time staying here with friends and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The chambermaid was really friendly and helpful and kept our rooms spotless, we were on the third floor.

Beds were very comfortable.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Our rooms were quite dated.

Beds were very comfortable. The pool area was lovely. Plenty of room to swim and not crowded. Position of hotel great - easy access to the lake. Use of the lido to swim in the lake. Good selection at breakfast. Complimentary water and wine. Use of dressing gowns. Staff helpful with printing out boarding passes. Complimentary tea and cake in the afternoon.

The location is marvellous.
    • Triple Room with Balcony

Unfortunatelly the WiFi in our room was terrible (actually there wasn't).

The location is marvellous. There was a great variety of food for breakfast. The pool is beautiful. The room is big enough for three people. The view from balcony was perfect.

Loved Hotel Gritti, adored Bardolino!
    • Triple Room with Balcony

During the daytime it would have been nice if a bit of music played around the pool area. It was very quiet, this was relaxing but a bit of background music would have made it.

Lovely friendly hotel, positioned on the Lake. Spotlessly clean and comfortable

Fantastic location very close to Bardolino centre and restaurants/shops.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Reception staff very surly and unhelpful on both checking in and checking out - did not even ask if we had enjoyed the stay - more interested in taking local tax from car parking returnable deposit. Breakfast food very average and again staff seemed uninterested and lacking motivation.

Location, size of swimming pool and private beach area was excellent.

good for price but a few things to improve
    • Double Room with Balcony

when breakfast opened not all items were there balconies werent very clean no seperate kids pool no playground or even just a swing

big balcony big pool area good selection at breakfast

Nice hotel in a fabulous location.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The buffet breakfast was only average. The hot food was not replenished often enough and wasn't always hot. The cold buffet was better - plenty of fruit, cereals etc. The hotel is very big and could do with more signs to help find way around.

The poool is lovely. The bar and eating area by the pool is very good. Just a few steps outside the hotel grounds and you are on the the lakeside -fabulous location. We were allocated a room that has been upgraded and it was very comfortable with a good sized balcony. The bed was large and comfortable.

Location of this hotel was great.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

We found some of the staff ( not all) on the reception not very helpful. We paid for an upgrade on our room, which meant we had free soft drinks/water in our fridge. These were not replenished after the first day - we had to ask them to do this - which only happened on the last day so we didn't really benefit from this.

Location of this hotel was great. Before we arrived communication via email was excellent. Room was comfortable.

Thoroughly enjoyable stay , good facilities, excellent swimming pool, choice of restaurants.

There was a lack of porters to help with luggage. I was traveling with two elderly relatives and there were no porters available to help us carry suit cases up steps of hotel.

Welcome bottle of water and bottle of Bubbly!

A good place to stay, but the rooms need updating.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Stayed at this hotel four times, the rooms really do need updating, carpets create a slight smell in the rooms. The rooms we stayed at have not changed and updated since we first visited eight years ago.

The location is great, pool great, pool bar good.

A pleasant but not wonderful stay
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

As a result of being very large, this hotel was very un-atmospheric. In many places the facilities were a little run down and for example in the spa and pool area, it could be possible to be there completely alone without seeing anyone (rarely even see members of staff around this area). The dining rooms are huge! and again they were often quite empty. Although this may appeal to some, it almost felt as if the hotel were very lonely, possibly even a little creepy. Unfortunately the staff are also very un-helpful. Any request seemed to be a hassle and overall we found them quiet rude. Overall this hotel is nice and I think perhaps would be ideal for an older couple- it is very comfortable and quiet but we like our hotels a little livlier.

This hotel is really big! It is very spacious with lots of couches and places to sit. The facilities are good with pools, a spa and bikes to rent. The breakfast was also excellent. Gluten free options were provided on request and there was plenty of hot and cold options to select from. The room was quiet and comfortable. The location is possibly the best part of this hotel. It is a five minute walk from the centre of Bardalino and hotel guests can use the lido to swim (for free).

Great location and facilities
    • Double Room with Balcony

Great location; cleanliness, facilities both in the room and around the hotel; good breakfast and would recommend to others to stay; hopefully we will be back!

Will never come back to Parc Hotel Gritti.
    • Double Room with Balcony

Very unfriendly personnel at reception desk. Not helpful, sometimes they smiled an artificial smile, did not seem to like their job. Interior of rooms very oldfashioned with carpet and dark furniture. Breakfast dry bread. Coffee disgusting taste and from machine.

Lot of choice at breakfast. Cheese, meat, etc were ok. Fresh fruits. Location hotel good. Large balcony.

Great hotel
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

No iron in the room & they couldn't provide one. As we were going to a wedding this meant we had to bring a travel iron with us.

Mixed reviews on booking.com so I was unsure what to expect, however I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean & modern. Towels foc to use by the pool & only a 5min beautiful walk from the centre of Bardolino. I found food & drinks in the hotel reasonably priced which was another surprise. I would definitely book this hotel again if ever lucky enough to be in Bardolino.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Location excellent.
    • Double Room with Balcony

Location excellent. The layout of the hotel was very pleasing. Good facilities in room, including complimentary tea and coffee. Reception good, excellent room service - helpful and friendly. Afternoon tea a lovely idea and experience. The whole place was spotless. Very happy.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

A good time at the Gritti

Nothing. It was perfect.

We loved every little thing, from our room to the food to the general ambience. Also, it's the little things that matter, too - the bathroom products, complimentary wine and water (thank you), bus timetables etc.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Easy to reach
    • Double Room with Balcony

First time in my life i had to produce a receip for payment of room (i paid on arrival ) The man who served me was a rude arrogant pig who rudely said that is what receits are for!!!! I would not recommend to anybody. Rooms are clean but very old Smallest tv i have seen in the last 15 years ( slightly larger than my phone ) Seemed only catered for germans

Easy to reach

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

I would stay at the Parc Gritti hotel again - the sooner the better.
    • Double Room with Balcony

Reception staff could have smiled a little more and appear to be more willing to help - though we did receive the information we required.

Helpfulness of all waiters and poolside staff. Cheerful chamber maids. Excellent poolside facilities and many areas to sit in and around the hotel and grounds both in and out of the sun. Well kept grounds - easy access. The room and en-suite were well furnished and well maintained. The room overlooked the side of the hotel sheltered by trees which kept the room out of direct sunlight which was brilliant in the heat of the day. Excellent air conditioning - very quiet and efficient. The hotel is well situated to access Bardolino town and the ferry/boat terminal.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

We stayed at the hotel.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

We stayed at the hotel. The room was very much in order, the bathroom , bed and tv. There is a fridge in the room. You can make your own coffee or tea. Great. However: the air condition was not on ( only in june). However the room was very warm. Impossible to open the balcony door at night because of the many insects. The breakfast , much offered but without passion. More like a cantine. The coffee machine didn't serve a good cappuccino. Wasn't like this 2 years ago. The big outdoor pool is great but water is fresh. Only for courageous people. I was one of them. The indoor pool is good and warm. However nobody there offering towels. 2 jacuzzis with the switch button outside.. So every minute I has to get up. Location: very good at the sea front and a short walk to town center. In the end: we enjoyed it also du to the perfect weather. And we may come back again

Excellent place to stay.

The weather.

The location was ideal and the breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay very much and would highly recommend this is a place to stay.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Money rip-off
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Hotel Concept based on mass tourism, extremely poor environment for couple travelers, old and very worn Interieur, no good feeling at all (cold, unfriendly areas and. hallways) Disa

Location only - outdoor pool

A disappointment...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The check in process took far too long and was overly complicated. Contrary to what the front desk informed, the saunas were only open after 4pm until 8pm in evening which was not at all convenient. The entire reason I booked this hotel was to relax in the multiple saunas. What a disappointment! And truly a waste of facilities.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

A great Place to stay, very friendly staff, a great room, a fantastic breakfast buffet, great value
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

What we didn't like so much was that the hotel Bar closed so early, around 12 at midnight. Might be because it was quite empty and might be different at high season.

We always get such a good value. We have been there now the 2nd time, me and my cycling friends and we always say wow, what a hotel for this what we have paid. Huge selection at the breakfast, great rooms and a fantastic Pool and Garden. It such a great place to stay and we definitely come back next year again. Is our 2nd home now.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Don't go there!

Booked non-smoking premium rooms, both had smoke smell and ash treys present. Was told only non smoking garantee is to upgrade to renovated rooms....biggest con/ bullsh%* I have ever wintessed. Everything was cold or closed most if day at Spa. Its 80% boistrous germans. Infra is outdated. A long walk to old town. No heads up that they were closing for season day we were leaving...got pretty much thrown out

Not much

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Perfect break in Paradise
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Hospitality was exceptional and welcoming. We were upgraded free of charge and had the perfect holiday. The pool and spa was fabulous. We wished we could have stayed longer. Pure paradise.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Perfect location and excellent value
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

There were other English guests but be prepared for large parties of German tourists. All the restaurants in town assume you are one of them initially. Although the evening buffet is generous we were glad not to have gone full board as it much more pleasant to get out and eat at the many lovely town restaurants. We agree with other reviews that have criticised the hard sun-beds but even the private beaches have the same type. Must be an Italian thing....

Although this is a large hotel and not truly "luxurious" it is relaxed and spacious with a perfect location right by the waterfront. It is very good value for money so don't quibble about the star rating. Even our non-refurbished room was spotlessly clean as was the toilet/shower room. The breakfast buffet offers a wide choice - so much that we never ate lunch! The pool is large and deep but not heated. In a warm late September it was "refreshing".

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

80's decor desperately requiring a makeover
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The decor of the rooms and corridors is horribly out dated. I can only assume it was cheesy when last refurbished in the 80's? What is it with Italian hotels that they will not provide a iron for the room and only supply 2x pillows total?

The facilities around the pool and gardens were nice and necessary retreat from the horror of the hotel rooms, which are conveniently not shown in the advertising. The central location to the town and waterfront meant very little time was spent at the hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Had a memorable visit to Lago di Garda
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The rooms, especially bathrooms need updating. Hallway carpets need to be replaced. The parking situation anywhere around the lake is very difficult.

Very good facilities. Close to the Lake Front, to Bardolino town and to many good restaurants. Loved the lake promenade.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

The staff was extremely helpful giving us a bottle of water...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

There was a large light outside our window which made it difficult for my husband to sleep.

The staff was extremely helpful giving us a bottle of water when we arrived, a city map with explainations on where to go and how to get there. The breakfast was delightful. Very convenient to the train/bus station and we were able to walk to all the sights.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

NIce hotel, great location but poor views from rooms
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Hotel is very close to the lake but very few of the rooms have any views of the lake. Other buildings are in the way and this is not explained very well.

Excellent buffet breakfast, bar prices were very reasonable, rooms are clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

First class hotel well located for visiting Bardolino.

Shower a little dated .

Swimming pool was fantastic the best I have ever used.The location was fantastic ,plenty of sun beds and plenty of room for contemplation ,reading or playing games.

Great Lido
    • Double Room with Balcony

Coffee in breakfast room was awful. Shame about other buildings which are so close to part of the hotels ground, one looking empty and in bad state of repair.

The nearby Lido which clients could use was great, , we had superior room which was nicely furnished. Also so close to Bardalinos shops and restaurants

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Good but could do better.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The reception staff seemed very uninterested, abrupt and offhand. When we checked out no-one bothered to ask if we had enjoyed our stay and did not even acknowledge our presence when we collected our bags later in the day. They let the hotel down.

The location so close to the centre was great. Breakfast and cleaning staff were very pleasant and helpful. The room was comfortable and had a nice balcony. The hotel facilities were good.

The breakfast was very good But we ate out by the lake great...

Nothing really

The breakfast was very good But we ate out by the lake great choice of restaurants at good value. Didn't eat at hotel we wanted to eat when we wanted not be set to times

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Fantastic family holiday

We had a 21 month old child with us who is dairy intolerant and we only had soya milk available at breakfast on one day so a little more variety for allergies would be good but this is just a small niggle nothing more .

The location and free use of the Lido across the lake were excellent and the staff could not have been more helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

Great location, amazing lido/ beach, gorgeous breakfast.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

As it's a big hotel it was a chore if you had to go back to the room but that's what you get if you choose a big hotel, I'd sooner stay in s smaller one.

Location and beach lido was amazing, everything you could ask for st breakfast.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

The location was great, staff brilliant.
    • Triple Room with Balcony

Although we new the room was standard we did not expect to have to hold the shower head in our hand to enable us to have shower. The room was very dark & we asked for an upgrade and there was no communication to tell us one way or another which we would have appreciated.

The location was great, staff brilliant. The lady that cleaned our room was wonderful , kept the room clean & was friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Staff that don't care

My daughter received a bad burn from part of the metal coil heating element of the bedroom hair dryer. Whilst she was drying her hair the red hot heating element broke and parts of metal fell out onto her bare skin, immediately sticking to her and burning a hole into her skin! The hotel was not at all sympathetic, they did not even bother asking how she was or offered any medical assistance. They just did not want to know. Breakfast the next day, I saw a waitress drop some croissants on the floor where everyone walked, to my amazement, she picked them up and put them back in the bowl on the table for all to eat!

Swimming pool was very good Sun beds very uncomfortable

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

Fantastic location- the lake is right outside the hotel
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Only one pillow each & no spares in the room

Fantastic location- the lake is right outside the hotel Short walk to local restaurants Nice breakfast Snacks served at the pool bar were good Rooms clean

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

priced like 5 star but very average 4 star.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel looking tired. Staff not friendly in the main. They only seem interested in getting the work done and not the happiness of their customers. Either overworked, or underpaid. did not see any evidence of management on site at any time.

location, big pool, good room. Enough sun beds but they are not comfortable sun beds.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Lovely relaxing and homely hotel , fantastic location .
    • Double Room with Balcony

Polite friendly atmosphere within a great location ! The outdoor pool is the best sized pool I have had for a long time it's good to be able to actually swim a length !!!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Slightly better than average hotel in great location
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Rooms are very dated, as is most of the hotel other than foyer. Also WiFi is a joke and pretty much unusable.

Facilities are very good and location is truly excellent and makes the hotel worth the price.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

A very pleasant weeks holiday with excellent food.

The building outside looked a bit scruffy and dated in places.

Tea making facilities in room, and a bottle of water provided every day. The bathroom had a line in the shower for drying washing. Free afternoon tea and cake was most welcome and the food in the restaurant was so excellent we ate in every night.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Perfectly situated with private beach

Walking distance to town Nice pool area with a big pool The hotel has its own private beach just across the road Good breakfast with lots of healthy choices.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

very pleasant stay I would go there again.
    • Double Room with Balcony

I don't really have any negative comments.

There were lots of nice, large areas where you could sit and relax and nowhere was ever crowded including the pool which was lovely.

Browse Parc Hotel Gritti traveller photo gallery