Reviews of Horse Country Resort Congress & Spa 4 stars

Strada a mare 24 n 27, 09092 Arborea , Italy

#10 of 11 hotels in Arborea

5.6

Huge resort, our daughter loved it, especially the horse riding lesson.

Not alot of choice for food, I realise we were a bit before peak time, but could of had a few more options considering how large the resort was.

Swimming pool. Friendly service. Fantastic horse riding lesson for our daughter, that made our stay.

An oasis surrounded by greenery, literally! Super professional staff. Great value for money!!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing got wrong during my staying at Horse Country Resort. My expectations have been highly exceeded! Super clean and comfortable room with amazing viewing of the swimming pool. Breakfast simply amazing and staff super professional. I love the SPA. Walking distance from my room to the beach only 10 min. Surrounded by greenery, trees and beautiful flowers. Highly recommend to everyone who likes have relax and fun at the same time! I will book another staying at Horse Country Resort very soon indeed!!!

Staff was very friendly.

Nothing I can think of

Staff was very friendly. Cosy and welcoming atmosphere. Clean and relaxing swimming pool. Amazing cocktails made by professional bartenders (one of the best Negroni in town) Horse riding was the highlight, the instructors were very patients and took a lot of pictures for us. Unfortunately we stayed only for one night, but we will definitely be back to try all other facilities as we did not have time to go to the spa.