Reviews of Hotel Cortina 3 stars

Via Nazionale 18, Central Station, 00184 Rome, Italy

#118 of 921 hotels in Rome

Second visit and still amazing!

This is the second time I have stayed at Hotel Cortina, first time being in 2006 and it is still fantastic! Great location in Rome within walking distance of all the attractions. Luca on reception was also incredibly helpful and friendly in regards to any questions we had during our stay. Will definitely be back if I visit Rome again!

Staff great and helpful, good location.

Stayed there twice during our holiday, the first room (room 4) was reasonably quite. There was building work going on until very late in the evening. Second room 2 was very noisy, avoid room 2.

Staff great and helpful, good location.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

In general good

They should work on room hygiene, add more tools such as toothbrush and ear cottons. The variety of breakfast should be better.

Great location, friendly staff but it is not worth what we paid for. The photos shown for the rooms are way better than reality.

A "one floor hotel "placed in a good position, classic, friendly stuff, decent room, clean, polite.

The coffee...at least to have an option in order to experience a really qualitative italian espresso! When you are visiting Rome you will not spend time watching TV but anyway....only RAI 1/2/3 on a very small TV screen...or maybe I was not so good in zapping it :)!

I was surprised but here I experienced ...best croissants ever !!!! The service was over expectations, especially the Romanian stuff which are offering also good advices, a small talk very nice and useful daily! Cleanliness perfect and the atmosphere in the little breakfast room very friendly!

I booked the transfer to the airport at the reception. I put all the bags in the car and left the car for 2 minutes. When we arrived at the airport, one bag was missing and since the taxi driver was all the time near the car, I suspect that he might know more about the missing bag. He also had a rather passive attitude when we arrived at the Airport and started to look for the missing bag.

Their room is clean, strong air conditioner, comfortable...
    • Quadruple Room

Their room is clean, strong air conditioner, comfortable beds, nice staffs , good location about 15 minutes walk to the Trevi Fountain. Booking comes with a breakfast. They were willing to serve us breakfast 15 minutes early so we can get to the airport on time. I highly recommend this hotel.

Faultless
    • Quadruple Room

Clean, lots of towels, fantastic Internet, great location, helpful staff fantastic price

Amazing hotel We had the huge 2 bed apartment. I really could not fault it and would recommend this to others

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great location to get around.

Great location to get around. Good breakfast and coffee. Everyone was helpful. We also enjoyed the Irish bar next door. We like really cool rooms,AC could have been a little cooler.

We were three friends having to stay one more night to Rome...

We were three friends having to stay one more night to Rome before flying back home. We have booked a triple room, but we received a very nice apartment with plenty of space, a small kitchen and a green terase. In the kitchen we had plenty of biscuits, coffee, olive oil and many other things, it just didn’t feel like a hotel, but as a staying in a friend’s house in Rome. A really big plus was the fact that Termini Station is very close from the hotel. In a ten minutes walk we are at the train station or at the bus station (shuttle buses for Fiumicino and Ciampino). Breakfast was also nice, better than all the other breakfasts we had in Italy. The staff was very professional and friendly.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I`d book the Hotel again.

Can`t think of anything.

I can recommend this nice little hotel. Everything was fine. The guys at the reception was very friendly and helpful. It was located close to the Metro and the main railway station.

The location is perfect!

Drainage in the shower

The location is perfect! The service is warm and friendly. The breakfast delicious! The room is small but that’s to be expected. The property is a value! My opinion- skip the Irish bar at the corner. The hotel staff will point you to the best gelato and authentic Roma cuisine.

Just what you want in Rome

So close to all major attractions, eateries and shopping too the room was small but clean, staff were fantastic and the breakfast provided was delicious, cereals, fresh fruit, pastries etc Would definitely recommend

Nice stay in Rome

The hotel staffs are friendly and helpful.The room is good and clean.Location is excellent (very closed to Termini train sation and within walking distance to major sites in Rome).

A gem in the heart of Rome

- Hotel is located on a very busy street so it is almost impossible to park the car in front of it to unload

- Good location on Via Nazionale, within walking distance of all major attractions - Very friendly and professional staff, very helpful with parking, restaurant recommendations etc. - beautifully decorated, clean rooms and very modern bathrooms with bidet - excellent breakfast with warm croissants, cake, fruit, yoghurt, cereal etc. Fresh, good coffee.

it was a very small room for 3 persons

it was a very small room for 3 persons The breakfast room was so tiny that only 10 people could sit. It looked much bigger on the fotos😳 maybe widescreen. The bar have NOT worked for the last three year . But ok hotel for a trip with a log of walking and culture.

Hotel very central.

Booked a taxi with hotel from airport. Waited an hour, it didn't arrive so I had to contact hotel when they told he was held up. Taxi still didn't arrive after an hour and a half so had to arrange my own transport. Breakfast very basic, just cereals/youghurts/ fruit. No toast or hot food. I also asked for an early breakfast one morning as I had a tour but when I came down that morning the breakfast area was closed off. Rooms very small and sheets were stained. Room I stayed in was noisy at night . I could hear music on the saturday night. My room view was looking out at a wall. If you have an early check out they have no where to store luggage. My suitcase was left in reception behind a curtain. Staff were nice on check in but I would have liked to have been compensated for taxi mess up with even a drink or some small gesture. When I was leaving/ checking out it felt very rushed. There was 2 men on reception . I had 2 big bags with me and not one of them offered to carry them down the two flights of stairs .(there was no lift). I would not stay here again.

Hotel very central. Most of the staff friendly.

Phenomenal staff and cosy rooms

Luca at reception was my hero! After my mobile screen broke and I was stranded with no means of communication,he called more than 10 shops until he found one that would fix it on spot. He was truly a lifesaver and went over and beyond. I'll be forever grateful to him for his help. The room had a cozy comfy feel to it that immediately made us feel at home. Luca and Gianni were so friendly and helpful. And the breakfast croissants were to die for. We'll definitely be back!

Very good accommodation.

A small hotel on the first floor of an apartment building in the center of Rome, finding a little trouble.

Great location. Supery friendly staff. Very cozy.

I would choose another hotel next time but I tink double rooms are ok.

There was some terrible smell in the room all time, really unpleasant. The position of the room was bad. I think it was the only single room, too small and smelly and with a terrible view.

I liked my bathroom, it was ok and my pillows.

Good location & friendly staff

My room's sole window opened on an internal hallway.

A good location for getting to the main Termini Train station, to the major metro lines, and for walking to the historic, ancient city center. Of the four hotels I stayed at in Italy over a two week visit it was the only one with both a refrigerator in my room and with an English language news station. Friendly staff.

Thanks for amazing hospitality

My second time in Cortina. Excellent. The staff are very attentive and helpful. Especially Gianni, thanks a lot. The location is very good ,can't be better ,if you love opera. The hotel is very clean,cozy and you feel like at home. Good breakfast. All in all a very good place for vacation in Rome.

Good breakfast good service

Facility is old My curtain fell off during my stay. My room was totally revealed to the staff. However, it was fixed on the next day.

Good breakfast good service

Excelent location, very close to public transport (buses...

Breakfast could be much better. Not a lot of selection.

Excelent location, very close to public transport (buses & metro). Very kind and helpful staff with great recommendations. Good value for mone.

Both Rome and the hotel were a wonderful experience.

There was nothing that my wife and I disliked.

My wife and I liked the cleanliness, the very helpful staff and just about everything. The breakfast was good with a large selection of items. The room had everything you needed and it was cozy and comfortable. All in all everything was exact and precise. Location is very convenient, very close to Termini Station, and even bus stops are close by. Will visit again.

Very close to all historical monuments, 10-15 min away by...

Wi-Fi was poor.

Very close to all historical monuments, 10-15 min away by foot. Staff very nice and helpful. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Good ,friendly atmosphere

I was in dark room :( couldn't see any daylight at all. The window was facing very small back yard . Hotel is situated on 1/5 floors so haven't seen sky from my room. Room was very small but had everything that I needed, so I won't complain.

Continental breakfast (more variety than in other hotels in Italy) , very friendly staff, clean, convenient location.

Great location, nice staff, good breakfast.

Our mattress was quite old so that would need to be replaced. Also the TV's in the room are really small (21 inch, I believe) not that you will use it all the time but it good be good to refresh the furniture and the tv's and make the hotel look a bit more modern with out losing the "vintage style". Also some rooms can be a bit noise at night as there is an Irish pub just below, so just ask for a quiet room.

The location of this hotel is very good. There is lots of restaurants and shops around. The staff also is really kind and make you feel very welcome. The breakfast is very wide and you have all you need :) (boiled eggs, fruits, snacks, nutella, coffee, bread, capuccino....)

Weekend in Rome

The only one thing would be to be careful when leaving shower the granite floors can be very slippery

The property is situated on the first floor it is well set out just what u would expect when in Italy and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly . It is well situated in city not to far to walk to some of main attractions

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They really did everything possible to make our stay in Rome comfortable. The location is perfect. The metro station is located nearby, but it's also possible to get to all main places of interest on foot. Our room was clean and the view was nice as well.

Nice people, great location.

Very small hotel, not very modern. Excellent location and the most friendly and helpful staff one could ever expect. For that kind of money, it’s a bargain.

Worth to explore... loved it

The hotel was overbooked on the arrival night so we were hosted on the first night in another apartment in the same building. I understand that these incidents happen, but we were not content with the product. However, since we knew that we will move back to main hotel on the second night we just overcame the situation. However, I really need to salute the team and their efforts to rectify the situation from the second night onward by moving our items to the main hotel, without our involvement and ensuring that the rest of our stay way really seamless. This shows a great ability of the team to handle difficult situations in a honest and transparent way and aspire to manage the expectations of their guests regardless all the challenges. Both Lucas and Gianni were supportive with the experience. Also the manager Angelo was kind to offer a gesture upon the check out time. Well done team.

That was absolutely a great experience overall. It is a small hotel, one floor consisting of 14 rooms in total with e very efficient front office team. Yes though it is a tiny reception but the team are really hands on, and they present with a purpose to make your stay very comfortable and pleasant. Always ready with tips and information that help you discover the city in an easier way. Any concern or question gets responded to immediately. Also breakfast room is another great experience. Yet it is small, but you find everyone from the team is serving you. No hierarchy is felt between managers and employees, since everyone is there to ensure you are having a seamless breakfast experience. Variety of food is just enough to start an energetic day. I personally need to thank Lucas for his exceptional service. He was a real model for a caring hotelier. Also Gianni was very helpful and positive.

This may be a 3 star hotel but we received 5 star treatment!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults) - Annex

I’m not mentioning this as a complaint - it’s not something the hotel can improve - but more of a heads up for other families. We stayed in apartment B in the Via Napoli building. The building does have an elevator but it’s very very small. Nothing bigger than a basic stroller plus one adult squeezed in will fit. I had to fold down the handles of our baby zen and take off my backpack so I could squeeze in there. The elevator in the hotel building is normal size.

This may be a 3 star hotel but we received 5 star treatment! I can’t say enough about the 2 gentlemen at the reception, unfortunately I can’t remember their names, they were incredibly nice and helpful. All of the staff were for that matter. They all fussed over our 2 year old, it was very endearing. The location is great, very central, close to Termini and the sights. Super clean and tasteful rooms. We would definitely go back!

Wonderful service, friendly and helpful. Roma was magnificent!
    • Quadruple Room

The room was a bit cramped for 2 adults and 2 children due to the layout of 4 beds but the hotel was in a great location, easy walking distance to attractions very clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We would come back again.

Hi very good location is perfect easy access for all...
    • Quadruple Room

Useable but shower little small

Hi very good location is perfect easy access for all visitation .Its one level hotel if 15 rooms staff really good, breakfast I recommend thanks

Cortina is not a hotel, it is located at the 1 floor of the...

the room was a bit cramped for three

Cortina is not a hotel, it is located at the 1 floor of the building. The concierge is really helplful, really good man. Wonderful porcelaine and cutlery at breakfast. milk for coffee was frothed exceedingly well

Good location, helpful staff, but would not stay again

I had the first room from the reception - looked more like a hostel room, nothing like in the photos. Booked a twin room - it had a double bed that we could "split" ourselves. However, when the bed was split, it covered all the electricity plugs. Room small, almost no place to put a luggage of the second person. Really noisy A/C - heating not working. Noise from the pub/club underneath and from the street.

Staff was extremely helpful and polite. Good breakfast. Great location.

This is a quiet, elegant, hotel with excellent staff and a great location!

We liked everything about the hotel. It met our expectations.

Excellent staff! This is a small hotel, so they know who you are and make the Rome experience more personal. Walking distance to the main train station as well as a short walk to the Metro. Walking distance to most sightseeing areas (except the Vatican, which you can get to easily by Metro). The hotel is in an interesting old building with lots of character and an old cage lift. The room was elegantly decorated, quiet, and comfortable. Our room had a shower with the best water pressure we've ever had, as well as a bathtub. The hotel is on a main street with lots of shopping, restaurants, etc. Great place, and we will return!

The hotel was perfect for what we wanted.
    • Quadruple Room

We had some difficulty with the internet connection.

The hotel was perfect for what we wanted. It was very clean and we had also good breakfast. I would recommend it. Location is also comfortable.

Traditional style hotel, nice employees

For the room and restaurant are very small. It is not a big hotel building, it is one appartment located on the first floor, while there are two hotels on the small floor as well.

The employees are very kind. The breakfast is good quality but only western food. It is walking distance to the main tourist area. Close to the subway station, 3 minute walking.

Quaint, adorable stay!

We had no idea about the city tax that had to be paid in cash. Fortunately we had the cash with us when checking out but it could have been an issue if we hadn’t. It’s 4 euro per person per night. While it can’t be helped, it’s important to know that the street noise can be quite loud even with the windows closed. It didn’t keep us from sleeping but thought it was noteworthy.

The staff made the stay at Hotel Cortina! They were most helpful and extremely welcoming. The rooms are small, as expected. The coffee is absolutely amazing and the hotel is just adorable. Ancient Rome is in walking distance and there are plenty of restaurants around. Additionally, the train station is a short 10 minute walk.

Below expectation, but typical for Rome hotels.

the breakfast was seriously bad, cold boiled eggs, bread is not covered with many bugs on bread and flying around. No variety at all. Room, including bathroom, was not as big as it shows on booking, very small and old, but this is typical in Rome. I would say in summary, for money value it was over priced.

the staff were amazing, check in and out were smooth. Location of the property is in a great area in Rome and close to all attractions and subway station. Bed was comfortable but pillow sheet was not that clean.

a strategic place to see all of Rome

information how to get to the hotel/airport. Its really easy to travel by train close to the hotel and no need to organize a taxi

it really close to all tourist attractions in Rome and all on walking distance. They have very good breakfast and the staff is very helpful and friendly

A very enjoyable stay with excellent staff and a ssfe, convenient location.

Single rooms were small but I believe this is normal in Rome. Actual facilities were good albeit compact.

Excellent hotel staff. Nothing was too much bother. Always helpful and patient no matter how many questions they were asked. Property very convenient and very safe/secure. Breakfast very good with good selection and coffee personally made for you.

Wonderful little hotel.
    • Quadruple Room

Nothing - could not fault the hotel or it's staff

Great location for exploring Rome and wonderful service from the staff. They were very helpful and gave advice on where to get the best deal for tickets. The rooms were clean and quiet considering the hotel is located on a busy road. A truly wonderful little gem in Rome.

Fantastic

great hotel as we had stay there before we were upgraded to an apartment. close to all attraction, easy walk to public transport and good restaurants close by staff went out of their way to be helpful....nothing too much

I had a good trip, at least in Rome.

The bed was hard and lumpy.

The staff was very helpful and cheerful, and gave me good directions and advice. They were always able to answer my questions, and spoke good English.

Loved every minute in the Cortina

Nothing, style of building meant disabled access not easy.

Staff went extra mile, problem with wife's medication, arranged with pharmacy replacements for small fee, EXCELLENT. Assisted with our luggage plus wheelchair at every opportunity. So much Italian charm and friendliness,. Breakfast very good quality.

Place to stay !

The lift can be a bit sketchy but is only on the first floor so all good

Everything was great, the room, the staff, the breakfast, location, everything !

A pleasurable and memorable experience.

Everything was a wonderful experience for us no complaints.

Great location. Close to public transport and restaurants Able to walk to tourist attractions nearby Intercom and Security in hotel Fantastic service and knowledge of the city

Great for a family vacation to Rome
    • Quadruple Room

The room was a little small but typical for a major city.

The location to all the major sites of Rome was excellent. Short walk from the train station. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I would stay at this location again.

Rome is a city you will fall in love with

Would have liked a toaster for the breakfast room

The staff were fantastic The position of the hotel is between the station and museum 5min walk for both Some street stalls but also great shops Property was spotless with great bed and comfortable pillows Bathroom was cleaned everyday and fresh towels general tidy of room and beds made Fridge in room

Best staff, good location.

Bit hard to find the entrance at first. Aircon wasn't very good, room was still quite warm at night.

Staff are the best i have seen in Europe. Location is good, close to the main train station. Coffee was good.

Excellent three stars hotel in downtown Rome.
    • Quadruple Room

Everything was perfect. The room wasn't that big for 4 people with luggage but we managed it.

The location was excellent walking distance from main attractions. The staff was very nice and helpful. We really felt like home.

Charming place to stay near train station

I have stayed here before and this time my son stayed with a friend. They took great care of him. Staff is always excellent - friendly and helpful and great at communicating before a stay. Location walking distance to train station is wonderful. Old world ambience at hotel. Everything you need. Love it here.

Wonderful hotel near Termini

Great location. Walking distance to train station. We stay here every time we come to Rome. For us, it is walking distance to everything as we love to walk. We like to do day trips so we prefer to stay near the train station. Staff is wonderful. Rooms are clean, nicely decorated, and have everything you need.

Great location, staff, and room!

I have previously stayed at Hotel Cortina and knew that when I was going back to Rome, that that is where I would stay again. First, it's close to the train station and a metro stop (Repubblica) and within walking distance to the Colosseum, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Roman Forum, etc. The staff there is wonderful and they treat hotel guests like family. It is a boutique hotel and they serve a lovely breakfast in the morning that is included in the room rate. The entire hotel and the room itself was very clean. The hotel is on the second floor (floor 1 if you are European) and you will need to take an elevator up with your luggage when you arrive. Without luggage, a stairwell is easily accessible. Our time there was just perfect.

My home in Rome

The staff from reception to breakfast room are very professional, nice and helpfull. They really do everything for you. Even there are no restaurant or that kind of services, there are many good restaurants, supermarket, even pub on the downstairs or behind the corner. Location is excellent, cause Termini station is very near (and all subway lines also), easy walkable distance to the downtown and most popular places. My single room was not so big, but not too small either, and everything is shining! It's so clean! This was my second time in this small hotel and it will not be the last one!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Awesome stay in Rome
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults) - Annex

The staff were amazing. They really took care of all our needs. We stayed in apartment A. It had two bedrooms and two baths plus a full kitchen and living room. It was beautiful. It was located just a two minute walk from the main hotel with private key and access to the room. Breakfast was provided in their hotel and was perfect for something light but nothing overly extravagant. We loved how attentive and kind the staff were. We would definitely come back and I recommend spending the extra money for the apartments.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Perfect
    • Quadruple Room

Lovely hotel, small and intimate with staff who couldn't of been any friendlier, can't single out a member of staff as all were excellent. Excellent location which made getting around Rome even easier, highly recommend staying here, we definitely will.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Excellent hotel in great location !

Really nothing.

The location is really fantastic for visiting Rome - very short distance to main Rome's atractions. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very comfortable and clean apartment with all the faciliates you need. Close to many shops (also hipermarkets), restaurants, bars, etc. Short distance to Termini (main Rome railway station). We were 2nd time in this hotel and we are really glad.

Not a great pick... careful of bedbugs

Looks and feels old, the room was noisy at nIghtfield and I got bitten by bedbugs. No compensation was offered after the hotel was made aware.

The location is wonderfull.
    • Quadruple Room

The room is a little bit small for a family of 4 people. The breakfast area is also very small.

The location is wonderfull. The staff is so nice and helpfull.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

A Feel of Old World Elegance

Loved the whole experience!

Loved the old style of this hotel, and I chose this hotel over other very modern hotel. Furnishings were very nicely appointed, and one felt a sense of Old World-ness, which I wanted to experience. The staff was most helpful and courtesy was lovely. Class!

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Best location in town, good choice to active travellers

No issues at all. Only drawback that this building is not built to be a hotel, a bit more light would make it 110% perfect, now it is only 101%. Definitely would come back.

The location of the hotel is perfect. Close to Termini and also to city center, if you don't have problem with walking you don't need to use taxi or public transport. The hotel is a nicely renovated floor in an older building, with small yet comfortable rooms. Hotel staff is the nicest I've experienced in Rome, more like I've visited a friend, but never felt too much. Breakfast is nice in variety, and even provided earlier than offered due to our timeline.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Location is good , close to the train station and about a...

The beds were a bit firm , but I found that across Italy. The price was competitive but it was a bit more than what I paid for a hotel right by the Vatican earlier in my trip.

Location is good , close to the train station and about a half a mile to Trevi fountain and a two thirds of a mile to the coliseum. Staff was friendly and helpful with regards to restaurant and general directions. Breakfast was tasty and fresh. Room was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Good location in the centre, 5-10 minutes walking from the...

Some rooms are noisy, with the windows to the noisy street. Also hotel is over a bar which has sometimes live music which is very loud in the rooms.

Good location in the centre, 5-10 minutes walking from the train station. Close to city centre and ancient part.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Hotel +++++++

It's the second time when I chose this hotel. I strongly recommend. Good prices, nice rooms, breakfast ++++, close to points of interests, metro station 200m, bus station 100m, trainstation 400m.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Super clean, best staff ever.

If you are somehow planning to kill your days in the room than you may not find the view charming and perhaps find these super clean and comfortably decorated rooms a bit small.

Stayed 4 nights at this hidden gem. So close to all major touristic spots. All the staff were very knowledgeable, helpful in short cool. Rooms were so clean and daily tidying was smooth. Angelo, Gianni and Luca takes care of everything you wish. We ll be back soon.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Great Location and Staff Very Helpful
    • Quadruple Room

Breakfast itself was nice but there was a limited choice of breakfast items

Excellent location - easy walk to all the main attractions and some good reasonably priced restaurants nearby (where the locals eat rather than geared towards tourists)- room was a bit small for a family of 4 but didn't really matter as we spent very little time in the restaurant itself . Staff were really friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Good location, helpful staff, clean and very nice apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults) - Annex

Lift is too small in the apartment which is not convenient if you are travelling with kids. The apartment was not ready at check in time. So suggest not to miss the email if they ask what time you will be arriving so to ensure that your room is ready when you arrive.

Apartment was tastefully decorated and clean, excellent location, supermarket and shopping area are right outside the apartment.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Wonderful stay looking forward to returning

Nothing not to like. Clean, comfortable and very helpful friendly staff. Our room was a little small but Not a major issue, more than enough space. I'm certain staff would have been accommodating if I had any problems.

Lovely little hotel on a main road very close to train/bus station/main tourist sites. Easy to locate, next door to the Irish pub. ring the bell and they let you in. Exceptional welcoming staff who remember you and happy to help. Always asked about our day when we returned which was a wonderful touch. Our room was very clean and breakfast was good value. Highly recommended hotel looking forward to returning. They also provide a very useful city map and will point out where to visit and how to buy tickets etc.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Great apartment.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults) - Depandance

This hotel is in a great location. We stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment which was great, really comfortable and clean. Staff were very helpful particularly Gianni who is very friendly and gave us great information on visiting all the attractions and how to avoid the queues.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Wonderful visit while in Rome

We had no good view of Rome, but sacrificed because our rooms were next to each other.

The staff were exceptionally kind and helpful during our stay. They recommended restaurants and sights, and treated our children like royalty. The location was within walking distance of many attractions, and the subway station was only a few blocks. Rooms were small, but comfortable; breakfast was sufficient and hot chocolate was great!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Great price-quality relationship

My only suggestion for improvement - it'd be nice if the shower water pressure was a bit higher.

The receptionists were incredibly nice and helpful, and went out if their way to make my stay pleasant. For a 3 star hotel, this property is great. It is fairly modern, and rooms are as spacious as you'll get it central Rome. WiFi worked fine. Room was quiet and bed comfy. Next time I am back in Rome I will be staying here again.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Good for fun and safe holiday
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel was in the center which is very good if your time is short in Rome.In our situation we did not plan our holiday before going there but the hotel personnel planned it for us and help us to find our way in Rome ,they were all very nice.They give us lots of information and were very kind. We enjoyed the breakfast and had a huge one😊 The room was clean and we found everything we would need,thank you!

Browse Hotel Cortina traveller photo gallery