Reviews of Hotel Ibis Milano Malpensa 3 stars

Via al Campo 100, 21010 Cardano al Campo, Italy

#13 of 15 hotels in Cardano al Campo

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Decent accommodations, good location for flying out of Malpensa.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Surly front desk service. Room service/restaurant menu nowhere near matches what the restaurant actually serves. Corroded fixtures in bathroom.

Comfortable bed, free parking, good wifi.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Good for airport stay
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Shuttle from train station very hard to find, ended up taking a taxi that cost 35 euros and the driver was definitely high on something he was extremely rude and drove about 130miles an hour, he was the worst cab driver we experienced in Italy...take my advice, call the hotel when you arrive in Milan train station and arrange transport

Cozy and convenient to airport, nice laid back atmosphere, restaurant, shuttle from hotel to airport

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Convenient in every way
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Didn't get responses to my e-mails / inqueries about the shuttle beforehand but it turned out to run every half an hour which was great.

Great location, very clean and convient. Helpful and polite staff. Simple but good breakfast. Quiet rooms. Everything we needed. Very resonably priced. Will come again.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Overall good.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Dangerous shower stall - no floor grip and no hand rail. I suspect there have already been accidents, but if not, it is an accident waiting to happen!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Did the job
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Personnel in the restaurant was unfriendly, the food in the restaurant didn't meet the expectations, breakfast food was not replenished

shuttle to the airport. breakfast starts at 5.30.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Good price and location
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Was very noisy people moving in and out through out the night each time the open amd closed the door.

The room was spacious and hotel had good lobby and cafe.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Convenient to airport
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

The shower was pretty mouldy. The staff were polite when I told them about it. The rooms are very basic for the price.

Close to the airport and they run a shuttle bus for a couple of € so you don’t have to pay a taxi (they all said €30 was the flat fee!) Big fan of this option. Room was tidy, there’s a coffee shop in the lobby

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Not going back!
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

We arrived earlier than check in time and Valentina, at the front desk, tried to charge extra 20 euros to give us a room before 2pm. They had available rooms but they prefered to see us sleeping at the lobby for 4 hours than giving us an early check in. We just needed to sleep. Very dissapointed. I am never going back.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Overall, comfortable and convenient.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

The sink didn't work and the shower cabin's wall had moth :-( But since it was only to sleep for a night because we had to be at the airport at 5am, I didn't bother to complain or asked for a change. It would have been perfect should both issues weren't there.

Close to the airport and the small towns around has a lot of restaurants and cafes, which made it very easy for a family. Room and shower was big.

Excellent Hotel need a shuttle to go to Airport
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Need a Shuttle to go to Airport provided by Hotel can't go to Airport on our own (no public transport). No coffee/Tea making facilities in room and no drinking water at least Hotel can provide 1 or 2 small bottles.

Hotel, room and Restaurant facilities are excellent.

Disappointing Experience
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

I am looking just for three things when I stay for a night: bed, shower & breakfast. Bed was ok, but the rest is absolutely disappointing: I have wasted 15 minutes trying to get a reasonable temperature in the shower and did not succeed! The temperature is jumping from extremely cold to extremely hot all the time. Finally, I took a freezing shower in order not to miss my further plans. A cleaning lady who is entering the room simultaneously just added the negative emotions. Breakfast at 9 am was awful: not talking about the rest, but lack of the bread! Although, the coffee was reasonably good. However, not recommened at all.

Fast check-in/check out. Clean.

rooms are clean, good bathroom, comfy bed.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

meal quality (dinner menu) and service at the restaurant MUST be improved.

rooms are clean, good bathroom, comfy bed. shuttle to airport cheap and reliable. easy booking, easy check in and check out.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

With the height of the shower to the floor, there should be...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

With the height of the shower to the floor, there should be safety bars in the bathrooms or non slip flooring as my sister slipped on the floor getting out of the shower Also there was mold around the base of the shower

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Pleased with the stay

I liked the lobby area very social and the restaurant ambiance was nice

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Reasonable
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

We stayed one night as we landed quite late at night. We were very lucky as the free shuttle (van which had Ibis written on it) came quite quickly and took us for free from T2 where we landed to the hotel (we waited by the Pharmacy - when you leave the airport turn right). The staff was reasonably friendly. The beds were not very comfortable and you could hear the noise from the outside. The breakfast was quite basic, but what can you expect from 3 star hotel.

Overnight after a flight
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

A little noise during the night from working area in the neighborhood.

24h reception, very quick and fast check in/check out procedure. Staff is kind. Close to airport MXP

Close to airport and a great shuttle service.

no complaints at all.

I had a cycling holiday and the hotel was close to airport. They stored my bike bag whilst I was off cycling and being so close to the airport it was easy to transport when I departed in their transit bus.

Last minute stay in Toulouse
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Morning staff on counter , couldn’t be bothered serving us, we wanted to ask if we could leave luggage as check in wasn’t until 3pm and we were early. Despite no other customers made us wait , we felt we were an inconvenience. They were very indifferent . However on returning at 3pm - different staff on duty who were welcoming, helpful and just lovely .

Start to finish - best place we have stayed on our holiday . Extremely clean

It was fine.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Unfortunately, the person who attended me at the reception wasn't very friendly, she just seemed to be doing her job which is fine but nothing more than that.

I think the kitchen staff were friendly, I enjoyed eating at the hotel. Room was clean, bathroom was clean. Nice to have the ability to change the temperature in the room.

The hotel, its view and location is beautiful.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Tv had really bad reception and was tiny. There is no aircon and room was really hot. Restaurant was expensive and served deep fried food.

The hotel, its view and location is beautiful.

I had to pay twice for a room.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

I arrived and there was no booking. My reservation was gor the 15th of July and I explained that I would be in Australia by then. The receptionist told me she could not change the date because bookibg.com won't let her, I had to make another payment. I was also told the restaurant opening times. I waited at the unstaffed bar for the restaurant to open, only to be told it was closed for a big group. Thirsty and hungary I had a lovely dinner at Novotel where the staff were extra friendly. I asked booking.com to sort out the error and refund me but am informed that the hotel said no to that. I'm feeling angry enough to give booking.com and the Ibis a wide berth for my travel accomodations in future.

It is not fancy but it exceeded my expectations in all ways. Good price, comfortable stay.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Clean, comfortable, convenient to the airport, and the restaurant was better than expected. The staff answered my email questions in advance in a timely and clear way. I recommend the hotel.

The hotel is lovely, very clean and the beds are very...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

My only problemo had was the air conditioning stopped working during the night and I woke up so hot. However the positive was when I contacted reception to ask for a fan of AC wasn’t working. Within 10 mins the AC was on again and I was asleep again a few minutes later so excellent service.

The hotel is lovely, very clean and the beds are very comfortable. Very handy for malpenza airport which has a shuttle bus from hotel to the airport for a few euros. The restaurant was lovely both for breakfast and dinner.

Stay elsewhere
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Staff were terrible/rude tried to over charge us on arrival after we had already been given a price online. 1 night we felt like a meal from the kitchen and it was a microwaved lasagne which was still frozen in the middle. Wouldn't go near this place again!

Check in was very easy and took me 5-7 min with all the...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Check in was very easy and took me 5-7 min with all the paper work. When I arrived I was very tired and didn’t want to spend half an hour listening to the receptionist. But here everything went perfect. Also they have a great restaurant with the very helpful staff . Especially waiter name Kevin . Great guy , very friendly. Shuttle to the airport was on time and very quick. If I have to fly from Malpensa again I definitely will be back to this hotel . Thank you guys for everything.

I waited for the Shuttle bus to pick me up at the airport at...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

I waited for the Shuttle bus to pick me up at the airport at terminal 2 for almost an hour. When i called to the hotel, the answer was " It got full at terminal 1 so I'm sorry". I had to pay for a taxi, to take me there. That was the only problema i had.

Good practical room for a night.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Very happy. It is exactly as advertised.

Good practical room for a night. Good location close to the airport with good shuttle service. Was easy to go back to the airport and catch train to Milan to explore.

5.5
    Convenient

Not paying for microwaved frozen pasta in a restaurant when we've travelled from Australia to Italy - we want fresh authentic pasta. Boycotted restaurant, not impressed with menu. No fridge in room.

Close proximity to airport. Shuttle to airport.

Overall it was value for money.

Need more staff to man the bar area (always a wait) and more staff on check in/out as long queue and 30 minute wait on our check out. Could also do with coffee/tea making facilities in room :-(

Generally a comfortable hotel with good facilities

Modern, good vibes, and very accommodating to airport travelers.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The air conditioning in our room did not work at all, which we did not discover until the middle of the night. If we were staying more than one night we would have asked staff about it and I am sure they would have helped.

For airport travelers, it's great to have a restaurant onsite for both breakfast and dinner and a convenient shuttle to both pick you up and drop you off.

cozy
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Timetable for the shuttle bus to airport was really irregular, so we had to wait more than 15min every time we take the shuttle,, we had to work in the lobby since we visited there for biz trip but they turned off the light after 11pm.

The bedroom was clean and cozy, and there's a few clerks who can speak English very well so we didn't have any inconvenience communicating in regards to what we needed.

It was close to the airport.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Breakfast was extremely crowded, as there was a large group staying there at the same time. The bar person was not available and we had to look for her.

It was close to the airport. The young lady at the front desk was quite helpful.

Great value property with exceptional staff.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Brilliant and friendly staff. Great location with efficient airport shuffle.

Clean facilities with flexible window and blind arrangements, including ability to open windows.

Simple and practical. Convenient. Basic but good.

Shuttle TO airport great. Coming back didn't give us clear directions for collection point - driver went past despite waving at him - had to wait another 40 mins in hot sun. No laundry or fridge.

Convenient location for airport. Ability to leave car overnight.

Check in procedure was good esspecially Ifani who did our...

Breakfast was abit disappointing

Check in procedure was good esspecially Ifani who did our check in , he was very helpful and friendly !! 👍🏼👍🏼 Rooms are clean and beds are Great overall good stay .

We found the hotel comfortable and convenient for our short stay.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The room was a little on the small side. A certain amount of manoeuvring was needed with two people.

The staff are excellent. Shuttle bus to and from the airport excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts.

Poor
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Air con not working had to wait an hour for it to come on then it went off again in the night and the room was way to hot. Veggie burger came out still frozen and pizza was burnt. They need a new chef. I have cancelled a stay later in the month.

Close to the airport

Was better than I expected and more than I hoped for.

No complaints here.

Very close to MXP. There is a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes to and from MXP for 3 Euros. The hotel is super clean. The staff was professional and very nice. The restaurant had a great menu and the food was great. The bar is open 24 hours (always a bonus). It is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a place to spend the night before an early flight out of MXP.

4.5
    Very bad.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

I requested for the airport shuttle to reach the hotel. Reaching the Milan Airport, I waited for the shuttle at the location as advised by them. I got the instruction through the booking.com to wait for the bus at that location. I waited there for two hours, there was no show of shuttle, someone in the airport advised to call them as it was 9 o clock in night . Being in the international region, my sim card was not working. Then I had to purchase the sim card with 31 euro in the airport and most importantly, although the sim card was of 10 euro. I had to again wait for 1 more hour for sim card to be active. Then I called reception of hotel and the shuttle came after 30 minute. When I am giving the option for the airport shuttle, then why should I have to call them? I have provided the time of my reaching.

A mistake, rude, unhelpful receptionist. Made our very brief stay (4 hours) very unpleasant
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The receptionist. The manner in which we were dealt.

On our arrival the receptionist Valentina could not have been any less helpful. She ignored us, and when finally we were dealt with she was unhelpful. A problem between booking.com and the Ibis became our problem as she was impatient and rude with us. Totally unpleasant experience. Will never stay at an Ibis again absolutely terrible.

Safe choice
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Maybe a bit far from everything, not close to the airport as we had thought but that's if I'm being picky

As expected for a chain hotel, but the staff were friendly and the breakfast was great

Will not stay there again.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The bathroom had a LOUD whistle coming from it. We asked the staff and he said it was the air ventilation system and that it would go off from 8pm to 8am. WRONG. So annoying. Not too bad when the door was closed, but loud enough to wake up the other person in the room if you used the bathroom in the middle of the night. The onsite restaurant was expensive and all of the food was precooked/frozen. No other restaurants nearby so you're basically forced to eat there. No nearby gas station either, so you need to drive a few km to fill up your rental car before returning it. The hotel itself is a lot farther from MXP than Booking.com indicated, too.

The staff was great.

Proximity to Malpensa airport.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Proximity to Malpensa airport. Shuttle service to and from airport was on time. Bar and restaurant were open later in the night when we arrived. staff was efficient and friendly.

An inconvenient system of payment for breakfast and bad breakfast
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

An inconvenient system of payment for breakfast, it is impossible to pay them in advance on Booking, and you need to pay on the reception. This led to misunderstandings. I stayed for 2 days at this hotel, respectively, I asked for payment at the reception for 2 breakfasts and paid. However, on the second day there was a big surprise in the morning, as if my breakfast was not paid, I was forced to go up to my room for money and pay extra, that created additional inconvenience, because I was very in a hurry. But when I has been lefting I saw in my invoice that my payment was made on the first day for breakfast for two people!!!. That is, I overpayd. Why did I have 2 breakfasts in one day, if I stay alone?!! That was a business trip and I paid by business-paymand-card, therefore, now I have problems with company accounts department. By the way, breakfasts are also bad.

Served a purpose, we slept well
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Staff could of made us feel more welcome Someone didn’t realise he had the wrong room number near midnight and woke us up trying to insert the key

Room was comfortable

Good hotel close to the airport
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The shuttle to the airport used to be free. Now they charge €3 for each trip which isn't much but I always appreciated this extra free service from this hotel.

Good professional service and staff. This Ibis hotel has never disappointed.

Very close to Malpensa airport and I appreciated their free...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Very close to Malpensa airport and I appreciated their free outdoor car park while I stayed there. The room was clean and functional. The staff were efficient and friendly.

Predictably comfortable stay but lacking a few extra frills.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The bed was very hard thus not overly comfortable. Croissants were dry and not so fresh...sadly. The TV did have BBC world service activated :(

Hotel was clean and tidy and near to the airport.

Very good access from airport and to Milan, and to Maggiore...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Would be nice to have fresh vegetables for breakfast.

Very good access from airport and to Milan, and to Maggiore and Como lakes. Simple but decent breakfast.

Great if you have an early flight.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The surroundings were not the best but we did not care because we arrived after dinner and left at dawn. The only little detail that can be improved is the shuttle to the airport. It was a few minutes late and at the Airport (terminal 1) they dropped us at the arrivals instead of the departures and we had to walk a bit to get to the check in area...not ideal.

Great value for money. Very convenient for an overnight stay if you have an early flight from Malpensa.

Bad communication and transfer

First of all, we wrote a mail to the accomodation, but noboday answered. After that, we wrote on Facebook to know how can we get to the hotel from Malpensa Airport (group of 12 people). The staff told us that it's a bus who will stop in front of the airport and that's it. We took the minibus (only 15 places) to the hotel and there we asked about the transfer for the second day from the hotel to the airport. The staff told us that the bus is full and we need to take taxi. So, nobody told us before arrival to make a reservation, to be sure for our places for a group of 12 people. We've paid 3 euro return ticket, but we used only one trip and they didn't get us the refund for the second trip. We've paid taxi (25 euros from the hotel to the airport) and teh hotel didn't care about this situation. The communication and the situation was very bad we don't recommend to stay at this hotel if you are comming your own.

It's clean. The bed is comfortable and there is enough space in the room.

Cold in the room.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Cold in the room. The heating did not work. I went to the reception and asked for another room (as in the hotel lobby and on the corridors it was warm) and the lady from the reception told me: "ok, we will make warm in your room, I will press the button" and she asked me to wait me 1 minute till she went in the next room and solve the problem. Therefore if you want not to freeze you have to ask the receptionist to give heating also in your room. If you are nice and polite and not ask for what you should have you freeze

It was told that the paid shuttle (3Eur) to the airport will...
    • Standard Room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed

It was told that the paid shuttle (3Eur) to the airport will wait, but It didn't wait even one minute. There was no free place in next busses, and the other option is taxi for 25Eur. The bed was small and uncomfortable.

Well, it's Ibis.

Well, it's Ibis. Efficient service, comfortable beds. It is located 8 min from the airport. The staff is really good and multilingual! We were departing before 5 am, so they offered us vouchers to grab something at the bar before breakfast.

A pleasure to stay.
    • Standard Room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed

great, helpful & friendly staff. The room was clean, spacious. Easy & quick transfers to & from the airport. Overall we both enjoyed our stay & we will be visiting again.

Just fine when you have a 6 am flight.
    • Standard Room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed

The telly in our room didn't work but not that huge a complaint. I recommend avoiding the onsite restaurant- very expensive for microwaved food (they didn't even make the effort transfer the food to plates). The hotel is out of the way so you're stuck once you're there - eat at the airport! And don't forget your toothbrush - there isn't a shop anywhere nearby.

Had a 6am flight out of Malpensa and this hotel suited our needs. There is nothing fancy about the rooms - basic, clean and comfortable. The staff were welcoming, efficient and helpful. They also offer an airport shuttle service.

Overall good. food and breakfast very very poor
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Break food and menu not value for money no variety and the girls in the restaurant were rather arrogant and not customer friendly

Easy access and parking very convenient

Good proximity to the airport, and although the location...
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

There was no temperature control in the room so it was incredibly hot all night.

Good proximity to the airport, and although the location feels a bit sketchy, you feel safe and secure in the hotel.

Rude and unhelpful staff. Waste of money.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

We made an error in booking and asked to change it by one day. The hotel refused and were incredibly rude. We lost almost £70 as a result.

Nothing, this company will not be getting my business again.

Good location if needed to be close to Malpensa airport.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

I wouldn't recommend their dinner but maybe it's just a matter of taste as everyone else seemed to enjoy it.

Good location if needed to be close to Malpensa airport. Otherwise the area is just residential. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the snacks quite nice. Good size room, bed, and there is a desk, which is now often missing from hotel rooms.

Grate airport hotel.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

I could not buy beer late in the evening, I am not sure if the bar was closed or not, I could buy coca cola and water in the automatic box.

The bed was excellent, the room was big, the breakfast was very nice. I will definitely use this hotel for my next trip to Milan Malpensa airport.

Comfortable
    • Standard Room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed

Service in the restaurant in the evening was very slow. I waited for 10 minutes for someone to show me a menu or ask me if I wanted a drink. No one approached me so I walked out without having a meal.

Breakfast was good.

Everything was good. The staff was very friendly, except for the shuttle driver that was angry.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

The shuttle service starts at 5am and I was leaving at 4:30am so I had to pay 20 euros for taxi that had me at the airport in five minutes. And, at night when the hotel shuttle picked us up at the airport, the driver was a little bit angry and almost left us there.

Did the job. Exactly what I needed. Close to the airport. Pretty good value.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

WiFi password is given but then you have to hunt around the login screen where to put in the password. One bath towel, one hand towel.

Quick check-in. Great breakfast buffet selections.

Beds too small even for a petit person like me.
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Beds too small even for a petit person like me. In a turn i fell hard )-: We just dont have luck with Ibis. This is the 2nd Ibis weve stayed where 2 of my friends have their purse/backpack with everything on it stolen even with other group members around. It makes us wonder. )-:

Location, handy for airport
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Had to ask reception for blankets, pillows and towels . Soap dispenser in shower was empty. Airport shuttle does not operate in early morning hours so hotel arranged taxi for 0400 pickup (price quoted euro 25). Driver was waiting in reception but made no attempt to assist with luggage down hotel steps to car. After leaving hotel driver asked if were advised by reception of cost, and if we had correct change. told him rate quoted was euro 25 and yes we had correct change. On arrival at airport around 0430 gave driver a 20 euro note and 5 x 1 euro coins. He immediately looked at the banknote and said 'this not good', I asked why but he just repeated 'not good', I had other 20 euro notes so offered him another one, which he took, looked at it closely and finally accepted it as 'good' and drove off. Guests should be aware of potential problems if taking early morning taxi from hotel to airport and not having correct change for the fare. The 'false' banknote was later accepted by the cashier at the airport cafe without any problems.

Location, handy for airport

Never using Ibis again.
    • Standard Room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed

Hotel was like Youth Hostel and night bar staff hopeless and rude . Told no food though menus said 24/7 grudgingly fed after this pointed out . Served wine in pint plastic glasses to avoid washing up . Had to get puddle removed from bedroom on arrival .

Economic and clean

Will definitely stay here again.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

I can't think of anything.

Great bed. The room was bright and very functional. Pillows was also very good. Snacks and great coffee. I stayed at other hotels in this area (MXP airport) and this was the best one.

location is comfortable.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

1. The room smelled like an ashtray, though we booked a non-smoking room. As the hotel was full they couldn't offer us another room and provided us with a free breakfast as a compensation. 2. The parking lot was overfull, so we parked along the sidewalk. 3. There was only one set of towels for us two in the room. 4. Breakfast was quite poor.

location is comfortable. we got a free breakfast for inconvenience.

good for the price and location, but there are room for improvement
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Restaurant was missing some of the dishes on the menu at 9,00 pm. Breakfast in the morning can be improved in quality and quantity, particularly if you have an early departure. I had the impression that at the official opening time (06.00) not everitying was ready as it was suppesed to be.

Position close to the Airport with shuttle service which allow to leave the car at the Hotel. Staff courtesy was good, and also ceck in/out procedure were fast avoiding to loose time expecially at departure.

basic hotel good for one night before flight.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

basic hotel good for one night before flight. More like a motel 6, but not quite as good. Gave us one bath towel, had to ask for another. AC doesn't turn on until 6pm. Why??

Worthless.
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Location. Transportation. Confudion eith Ibiz centro.

Just one guy working on the bar. Trying his best to satisfy customers. And others are not caring

Not to be recommended
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

Arrival: Got a key to a room already occupied by other people Breakfast: It was sinply not possible to get breakfast. The room was full with people, there was no food left and used and dirty dishes were piled everywhere on the tables

A HARD TO FIND PLACE
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed

Hard to find this place when you come by car. No signs, no instructions, few people speaking English to help. You have to pay extra to use the shuttle from the hotel to the airport. With this expensive sleep, no breakfast included why pay extra for the shuttle?

People were friendly and helpful inside the hotel.

Fair Place to stay for waiting for Plane
    • Standard Room with 2 Single Beds

That I have to pay Euro 2 for a cappuccino inside my hotel. Food was poor. Also in restaurant.... Otherwise all was OK.

Room was comfortable. Bathroom also OK.