Reviews of Hotel Kristal 3 stars

Via Barberinese 109, 50013 Campi Bisenzio, Italy

#11 of 14 hotels in Campi Bisenzio

6.2

Decent hotel for a night before catching a plane.

Not easy to access in public transport from Florence. If you have to, check the updated schedules on the ATAF website (bus lines from Florence and to the airport, not updated at the actual bus stops). The windows weren't very thick and we could hear a lot the thunder and the rain.

Comfortable bed and well-equipped room in a very old-school hotel. The pictures make the hotel look more scary than it actually is! We appreciated that the check-in can be done so late. The old hair dryer was very cool.

Better to avoid

Breakfast was extremly poor(no eggs, ham, cheese, vegetables) only some old fruis, milk, bread, cereals and butter. Room was dirty. Proximity sensors from elevator not working so could easily crush a child. During breakfast (8 AM) the guy who was preparing the breakfast started to repair the airconditioner from the eating saloon.

Parking was safe inside of the property but if they have many clients, you'l leave the car outside in a public parkplace

Best value. Clean Comfortable bed kind host and good area and bus 1 min. there...

I like everything and if you just add breakfast very simple one free to the hotel it gets many people attracted to come because for visitors is easier to have breakfast before we go out... many hotels these days are offering included breakfast... anyway really everything was good.

I love everything about you Hotel specially Christy was very nice lady helped me print out many pages of city maps. When I went to the city center I found tourist map too. Everything was really comfortable and clean and quiet big room comfortable bed... even the area is really good. Can get the bus right by hotel goes to City Center. Buses comes really fast every few minutes... everything was wonderful it really worth it for the money. I recommend it to my family and friends and I will be back again to this hotel.

Location was convenient for me

smell of cigarettes, toilet and the mattress was very old

Location was convenient for me

• Reviewed: 25 June 2015

We had an unexpected stop due to a stomach virus which...

Hotel is not in the best of locations but for the price it more then made up for the not so great location. Everything is close by car.

We had an unexpected stop due to a stomach virus which immobilized me and left my other have holding all the responsibility in an area that we knew nothing about. The staff went above and beyond to assist us in finding medical help to come to the hotel on a Sunday. They were more than helpful in giving excellent directions to every place that we needed to go for prescriptions. When we had a special requests that were there to assist. They made a bad situation a little better with their kindness and sympathy.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2015

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly!