Reviews of Hotel Mozart 4 stars

Piazza Gerusalemme 6, Sempione, 20154 Milan, Italy

#198 of 424 hotels in Milan

You can do better
    • Classic Double Room

A very non welcome from a lady called Stage at front desk. Just processed us and moved on. Bad start! Breakfast was ok, nothing to get too excited about. Rooms are looking tired but clean and comfortable. Only one nice gesture was from the bell boy who came to help my partner who slipped down the stairs.

Location was easier enough to get around Milan.

Pleasant
    • Classic Double Room

Quite a busy hotel.,breakfast room very full.,

Nice big hotel.,quite a way from the centre of Milan.,but the trolley bus stops close by. Nicely presented breakfast area

Overall, an excellent three day stay

All was good

Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was very good, comfortable and clean. Metro just a few minutes walk and convenient, get a days metro ticket for 4euro at local shop next to hotel , excellent value.

Excellent and highly recommendable!
    • Classic Double Room

Everything in this hotel is excellent! The room is extra nice and clean and the bed is WOW! Staffs are friendly and accommodating. The place is near all public transports. I traveled on an emergency need (only 2days) and I accomplished all with no hassles. I will def come back! Highly recommended❤

Not a 4* hotel!!!
    • Classic Twin Room

The room was very small. I imagine if I stayed there with my girlfriend we would definitely not have enough space for our clothes. But what was the worst is the room service. Every morning at 10 or 11 am (right after I had my breakfast) they just opened the room without even knocking the door!!! Not acceptable! Considering this, I wouldn’t stay in this hotel next time I am in Milan.

I stayed there for 5 nights. Generally it was ok, but I got the same quality of rooms and facilities even in 3* hotels. The breakfast is good, but it is always the same every day, so no variety. The room was fairly clean.

Location, close to subway
    • Classic Double Room

Didn't like the eggs during breakfast. Elevators small, and too slow (one break down during the stay) Bad smell in the toilets before use, so not sure it is well cleaned Dangerous setting in the shower, almost fell !!! And hurt my foot while getting out

Location, close to subway Air conditioning Nice staff

Standard room is really small 2 meter x 2 .
    • Classic Single Room

Standard room is really small 2 meter x 2 .3 meter Air conditioning is a mess during summer Asked for omelette while taking breakfast they simply said only scrambled is available 😂😂 Overall I think it is not bad but bit overpriced...it is a fantastic choice if you just need real b&b

• Classic Double Room

The location was perfect, just less than 3 minutes walk to the Metro station which connects to everywhere. The bed was great, not too hard or soft. Perfect for a getaway. The breakfast was more than I expected and the staff was welcoming and spoke enough English to understand my questions. A must stay again place.

We enjoyed most aspects of our stay at Mozart but would recommend booking a luxury room.

The bed was the most uncomfortable that we have every experienced. It was rock hard and the pillows were so soft that they just disappeared once you put your head on them. I informed the desk staff about the bed and they kindly put some blankets over the mattress which did help somewhat.

The staff were very efficient and very nice to deal with. The breakfast area staff were welcoming and particularly good at their jobs and there was plenty of variety of both food and beverage. The breakfast dining area was also decorated beautifully.

Would use this Hotel again.
    • Classic Double Room

Friendly and helpful staff. Room comfortable , and appropriate for the price. Breakfast was very good, lots of choice and fresh. Metors close by which was great, but not too far to walk into the City either.

Beautiful boutique hotel in Milano
    • Classic Double Room

Omgawsh this hotel exceeded my expectations on every level. The service, the rooms, the breakfast. It’s a boutique hotel close to the metro station gerusellum. It’s a very safe neighbourhood with wonderful bars and restaurants and a terrific market on Sunday’s. It’s close proximity to the station makes it so easy to get into central to see the Duomo and other delights of Milano. But it is the staff that are absolutely top notch at this hotel, nothing is too difficult or hard, everything is done with a smile. Congratulations Hotel Mozart, we enjoyed our stay.

appalling
    • Superior Single Room

Dirty, smelly, noisy piping, thin walls to neighbors, very old and unfresh bathroom, toilet was broken. And this was their suite... I wonder what their rooms are like.

Its a good , classic beautiful hotel.

The receptionist are not very accomodating and short in her approach if you ask her some questions. No hospitality feelings.

We got a real good and big rooms for 3 persons Clean and tidy rooms, classic decors. Locations are good enough. Breakfast is very good.

i unfortunately left my new shirt on the bed and telephoned...
    • Classic Single Room

i unfortunately left my new shirt on the bed and telephoned the hotel on my return to request that they post it back to me and I would pay the cost but they did not bother to assist and post it back

I really expected more from a 4-star hotel.

I really expected more from a 4-star hotel... Personel were ok but nothing more. Breakfests were also just fine but I'm sure you can find something better at this price in Milano.

Great for a short stay in Milan
    • Classic Double Room

Location (not a negative as such) but there was a metro station right beside the hotel which we used so location wasn’t really an issue.

Clean facilities and very comfortable bed. Provided a complimentary gift for my boyfriend as we were there for his birthday. Good selection for breakfast and staff were helpful and friendly.

just about everything.

It didn't have a teleporter 😁

just about everything. Staff welcoming and attentive. Breakfast covers most needs and plentiful. Would highly recommend.

good and recommend hotel.
    • Classic Twin Room

the room is not so big (but nice and renovated), the bathroom wasn't renovated (old style).

The staff was very nice and helpful, the location was very good, quiet palce, breakfast was good

An adequate hotel, but too pricey.
    • Classic Double Room

Uncomfortable bed (really hard). Air conditioner worked a bit too well and was quite loud. Decor would need an update.

Good breakfast, clean room (altough the room smelled a bit funky). Metro stop really close. Friendly staff.

Room very dark, beds not made up for singles as booked, when asked they said we will send housekeeper to redo and beds were not adequately remade, room vey small, attitude with all staff, do not book here

I stayed one night at Hotel Mozart while on business in...
    • Suite

I stayed one night at Hotel Mozart while on business in Milan. I wish it could have been longer. I had a small suite, at an excellent price. It was extremely comfortable and well appointed, and very clean. If business takes me back to Milan, I will definitely stay here again.

I enjoyed staying at the Charming Hotel Mozart.
    • Superior Single Room

I do prefer to stay right in the city if on a short stay however if in transit would stay again as have now seen Milan city and the neighbourhood and cafes and limited shopping is very good,

The hotel staff were charming and very obliging. My room was adequate with a lovely bathroom in which everything worked. Internet connection was excellent. Only a short walk to the underground train station and a short trip into Milan City. €15 trip by taxi from Central train Station.

Not a 4 star hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Upon check in we were not even greated, staff were too busy talking amongst themselves, we were asked for our passports then sent up to our room with no information about the hotel, maps of the city or near by attractions. The room was very dated, appliances in the bathroom were terrible and barely hanging on the wall. The shower door was broken and wouldn't close. The plug In the sink and shower would not drain properly. Small room, no indication or explanation of how much things were from the mini bar, nor what time breakfest was. Breakfest was bland, not worth it. Attempted to over charge us with washing to the tune of over 50 Euros each. There was a fantastic place 1km away that washed, pressed, iron and cleaned all our clothes for 10 Euro. Not to mention waking up each morning to construction occurring at 7am. Staff weren't really helpful at all. Dont understand how this is a 4 star hotel. Not even close to being a 2 star. Extremely disappointed. Spent alot of money to be housed in comfort, but unfortunately got ripped off. Do not recommend this hotel at all.

The bed was awesome, very comfy after spending a long day...
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast isn't good enough for a 4 stars hotel. I was expecting a bigger food variety, especially if you are staying more than 2-3 nights. The coffee is terrible, it has a strange taste, but I think you can also order coffee from the waitress there, which may differ in taste.

The bed was awesome, very comfy after spending a long day visiting the city. The bathroom met my expectations, but the water drawing system may be loud at night. Also, the bathroom door needs some tinkering, because it creaks horribly. I warmly recommend this hotel considering the price.

Good hotel to spend a couple of days in...

Pillows were not comfortable

A very good location, just next to a metro station, and close to other public transport stops. Good breakfast, amicable staff.

Great location, shame about the hotel
    • Classic Double Room

This should not be a 4 star hotel. Plastic cups and glasses in room, not replaced each day and tea coffee not replaced. Tired decor, chipped bathroom tiles, air con on last legs. Breakfast was the cheapest products possible of bread and meats, fruit not ripe, cheap fruit juice. Overpriced especially compared to excellent hotels we stayed in in Bologna and Piacenza for less cost.

The location is excellent for transport from airport and around city and close to excellent restaurants and bars. Very vibrant area especially near Chinatown

I was expecting more.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast Sport area are missing! 4 stars hotel? The variety for breakfast, nothing! If you are staying 7 days as I does will be challenging your breakfast.

Clean rooms, but nothing more. Personals from breakfast division, smiling, that was great. Take care to the rates! They are changing the rates instead of business in the town. Wasn't as booking says! Better, ask twice!

Excellent room with comfortable bed and air conditioning.
    • Suite

Plastic cups and beakers instead of glasses in the room. We were not even allowed to take a beer from the bar in a glass up to the room. For a country where fruit is always fresh and air dried ham is famous, we were surprised not to see more fruits on offer and any dried ham at all at breakfast.

Excellent room with comfortable bed and air conditioning. Great location if you want to walk into the city as it’s not too far. There are some good places to eat nearby and a small supermarket.

Milan provides a great opportunity to experience history and close by mountain retreats.
    • Classic Twin Room

Toilet in the room ran non stop. Sound annoying & a complete waste of water

Location & breakfast option. Also local restaurants. Experienced an Italian neighbourhoods! Lots of transportation options.

Cozy and quite place

Instant coffee

Good combination of price / quality. Within walking distance to the park and Sforza Castle (20 min.) In the hotel was very nice and helpful staff. Breakfast was quite good. The room is comfortable and quite cozy (carefully look at the size of the room while reservation). Despite the fact that in the hall furniture needs renovation, the room had a newer interior. Nearby is a pair of restaurants "Arrow's" and "Little Italy". Pleased that in a minute's accessibility is the metro station Gerusalemme, which made it easy to travel to different parts of the city quite quickly.

Great for the money. good location near metro. Parking is too expensive.
    • Classic Double Room

Expensive parking underground in a small and dirty garage. Carpet in room smelled

Friendly helpful staff directly at the metro station we got a free parking extension for 3h after checkout.

We chose this hotel as we were driving a car into Milan and...

We did have to pay EU25 to park our car overnight, but this was in the secure hotel parking lot. The room was small, the "view" was of a side street onto other buildings, but the bathroom had a good size shower and double vanity.

We chose this hotel as we were driving a car into Milan and didn't want a hotel within the "traffic limited" zone, so this was a good option. It was located in a decent area and it was easy for us leaving the next morning to find out way out onto the freeway to the airport. A bonus was on the day we arrived, there was an open air market set up a block away, so we spent a nice sunny spring afternoon walking through the market. Reception staff were helpful in arranging a taxi into the city and the metro is just a block away.

ODLIČNA LOKACIJA

My only disappointment were the eggs for breakfast---uneatable.But this seems to be an issue in most of Italian hotels, they are using some replacements for eggs

Hotel is situated on the great location, since metro station is literally in front.I had bedroom in the refurbish part of the hotel and it was excellent...very comfortable bed. If you are looking for the perfect base for Fiera Milano and also visits in the center, this hotel is excellent choice.

We were robbed as we slept

Our room was broken into while we were sleeping through the night and all our Euros were stolen and our credit card. Very upsetting and gas ruined our vacation. The police were informed and attended. No internal lock on the bedroom door. Not secure

The staff was lovely and very friendly, the rooms are...
    • Classic Double Room

We would have preferred to have a room with a wooden floor instead of carpet. We feel that a wooden floor is easier to clean and less dirt and dust will stay on it. The carpet was not entirely clean.

The staff was lovely and very friendly, the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located near the metrostation and easy to access. There are some lovely restaurants nearby.

sleep did not come easily !

aircon didn't work well enough to keep the rooms cool so it was sickly hot pillows were so uncomfortable it was like sleeping on cement.

location.

Great hotel for a quick stay in Milan
    • Classic Double Room

The room was very small. With the two of us in there and our two suitcases, thete wasn't much space at all

The hotel was very clean, the barman was very nice and gave very generous glasses of wine!!!

I expect more from a 4 star hotel

The room is small and with a relative small window. The bad is big and comfortable. The bathroom is very big but the shower cabin has the fix shower in the ceiling so is difficult to avoid washing your hair if you don’t want. The breakfast is good with a large variety of products but the scrambled eggs are poor quality maybe it is not made from eggs and they don’t have vegetables only few good tomatoes.

The hotel is close to metro station evan for the main objective you have to change.

I chose a suite.. Lavish lavish lavish, great spa bath, great room. Definitely will return.

There is nothing I didn't like, its a fabulous hotel

This hotel is a hidden GEM. Its location was just right for us in Milan, near to the centre and overnight parking available just around the corner. Easy to find, lovely hotel. Staff are polite and the hotel has a superior feel to it.

Very comfortable bed to sleep at night followed by a good breakfast. Near metro station

Room average in size

The beds were very comfortable good quality mattresses important in a hotel. Breakfast good. Nice large lounge to rest or read in after a long day in the city of Milan. Kettle in room good.

It was great

Parking is a hassle. Had to pay 25 euro to the garage.

Beyond my expectations. Beautiful marble bathroom with robes and slippers. Great friendly staff. Shoutout to Luigi the bartender and the front desk staff. Great location about 10 minute walk to center in a Beutiful neighborhood.

Pleasant

No phone in room. In case of emergency,it can be a problem. No ramp to handle baggage’s but stairs only at reception.

Pleasant staff and good breakfast

Would definitely recommend this hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

Beds were on the hard side. A/C not working in our room and staff promptly moved us to another room.

The staff were extremely helpful. They met all our needs in a quick and professional manner. The airline lost my luggage and the hotel staff were quick to help out making a phone call for us as we had a language barrier. The hotel was clean and the rooms comfy. The breakfast was fabulous.

Nice way to end a holiday

Shower seemed to be an issue. Although maintenance arrived moments after reporting issue, problem required more attention (or replacement). WiFi was temperamental.

The location was less than 1 minute walk from the subway, amazing room, breakfast was superb (large variety of choices), cleaning staff were extremely friendly. Absolutely LOVED the bed size!!!!

An excellent hotel that met or exceeded our expectations

Nothing that I can think of

The overall appearance, attention to detail, cleanliness and without a doubt the natural courtesy and friendliness of all the staff encountered.

Disapointed

No parking place available. Not a real friendly neither warm welcome. The bathroom was really old fashion and not practical at all with a 9 year old kid. This isn't a 4 stars hotel.

Recommended
    • Classic Double Room

Location, staff, room is very clean Over all perfect

Location us excellent near by metro station and very safest area . Staffs are very polite and helpfull. Recommended

Visit it :)
    • Superior Single Room

Only to make breakfast options more, however breakfast was good ☺

Everything was good and special thanks to Mr Simon in reception to help me print my ticket for football game derby milano. Good stuff and nice location

I would stay at the hotel again, but I would be very vocal about my needs and comfort up front.
    • Classic Double Room

The BAD One of the maids seemed to take offense that I was staying in HER hotel. She appeared to be African (and unfortunately, they are notorious for disliking indigenous copper-colored Americans). She never spoke when I spoke and at exactly 11am on my checkout day, she knocked on my door to get me out of the room. She was very rude about it. If she cleaned my room (and I think she did), she never cleared the dishes (glasses and cutlery) and I found that rather offensive, because isn't that a part of cleaning the room? If I ever return to Milan and stay here, I would request that she not even interact with me or have anything to do with my room/stay. By the way, any other maid I spoke to was very friendly. Also, there was a middle-aged female at the front desk. Her mood changed from visit to visit to the front desk. Sometimes she was very helpful, sometimes, it seemed as if I was bothering her. She was never outright rude, just changeable. She seemed happiest when I was leaving. Also, due to the Paris train strike, I thought I might need to extend my stay. When I asked her about the availability of a room and the cost, she was more interested in saying the words "expensive" and "pricey" than in giving me a number. I felt that yet again, someone in the hotel looked at my brown skin and felt I could not afford or did not deserve to be there. That's offensive and rude. Both of these females could use a course in customer service.

THE GOOD The hotel was very clean and the room was exactly the same as on the website. The gentlemen at the front desk were exceptionally friendly. The breakfast was beautiful, delicious, and plentiful. The kitchen staff was warm and friendly and kept everything stocked well. The location was great (within a 2-3 minute walk to the subway) and situated in a residential and shopping area. It was also a 10-15 minute walk to Castello Sforzesco and close to Monumentale Cemetery (which was also maybe 2 subway stops away).

Overall nice hotel. A bit inflexible staff however.
    • Classic Double Room

The only problem we had was that the room was VERY hot. There was heat pouring out of the radiators and there was nothing we could do. We talked to the staff multiple times and they essentially told us to live with it. They said the building heat could not be shut off. It was so hot we really couldn’t sleep. We tried to sleep with the window open but it didn’t really help and was very noisy.

The rooms were clean and a very good value. The breakfast was excellent.

Excellent place to stay in Milano
    • Suite

Wifi is not working as it should nowadays.

Good rooms. No problems with parking nearby (not free). Breakfast has a variety of dishes. Facilities and utilities is a strong 4-star. 24h supermarket nearby.

Very nice place to stay for a couple of days.
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi is not working as it should nowadays (really annoying). Fungus in shower cabin (we took a shower in bath instead). Breakfast is good, but main dishes tastes 3/5. I can give 3 of 5 for sound isolation too.

Suite is excellent. Pretty old, but beautiful renovation. Very nice city view. No problems with parking nearby (not free). Breakfast has a variety of dishes. Facilities and utilities is a strong 4-star. 24h supermarket nearby.

Nice location! Not so great value for money!
    • Classic Double Room

The room was not so clean! Dirty carpet. We found a bug inside the bathroom. Early check out time(11:00) and late check in time(14:00)

Nice location. Just some meters from Gerusaleme Metro Station and near to Tram Station. Nice breakfast! Quiet place.

It's okay.

The room is too small and the shower is so small that it's hard to move inside the shower. A large size person will have hard time to get into the shower.

The breakfast is good.

Ideally located as a base to explore Milan city attractions

Lack of air conditioning

Ideally located next to a metro station to start daily treks into various attractions in Milan city. The hotel provided everything one needed except air conditioning in sultry nights.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, although we were only there for 3 nights we did manage to see a lot.

A couple of minor issues, the cups with the tea/coffee facilities were plastic and difficult to drink out of, we took some china cups back from the breakfast area, the other issue was the shower was quite small for me personally, I'm over 6 foot so it was a little bit tight, some of our party had rooms with both a bath and shower which would have been better for me, as I say minor issues and didn't have any affect on our stay.

The room was clean and comfortable, the location was ideal, 1 minute from the Metro link and a 20 minute walk into the city centre via the numerous open spaces and parks. All of the staff were helpful, we requested a couple of extra pillows and they were in the room in minutes, they were happy to explain directions etc and the best ways to get to places. The breakfast had plenty of selection, something for everyone. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a base to explore the city and more.

A nice hotel in a good location
    • Classic Double Room

The coffee was a bit cold and the scrambled eggs were made from powdered eggs.

Rooms were very clean, comfortable and modern. The staff were very good, all spoke perfect English which was helpful as we don’t speak Italian.

Very enjoyable and really near to the metro and city bus.

I would have liked an English TV channel. The only 2 were for business news and news in general

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the food was good

A very good hotel in an excellent location
    • Classic Single Room

Shower cubicle very small. No English TV programmes.

Location. Subway near hotel. Get a 24 hour metro ticket for €4 and u can go everywhere! Quiet rooms. Nice breakfast which sets u up for the day. Clean. Safe and mini bar. Staff friendly. Bed really good. Will come again!

Irresponsible without the slightest sense of guilt.
    • Classic Single Room

A highly irresponsible thing happened; at my check-in, the person in charge just KEPT my ID after having taken a photocopy of it and the next day when I checked out, they did NOT give it back to me; instead I received an e-mail stating they still had my ID when I was actually at the airport waiting for my flight to New York. They not only refused to send somebody to the airport to bring me my ID but neither didn't offer to send it back to me secured; the only thing they "offered" was to send it back with the normal mail at some point and neither did they apologize even once. I have never experienced any behaviour similarly disrespectful and irresponsible in any hotel I have ever been.

Friendly and helpull staff, good location for the hotel
    • Classic Twin Room

some smell from the bathroom, the room should be ventilated before we arrived to avoid foul air

Good location, nice neighborhood, good breakfast, very friendly and helpfull staff both in reseption and in the restaurant.

It was very clean
    • Superior Single Room

The room was incredibly small! This should be stated on the booking details. I also had terrible sleeps here as I could hear every word from the very noisey neighbours! It was also a long way from the city centre - fortunately I enjoyed the walk but for anyone else they would need to take the tram or Metro. The breakfast was very average and the staff here most unfriendly. I was not once offered a cappuccino / espresso instead thought it was just the mediocre coffee in the urn.

It was very clean

Outside of the city center but the hotel is good value and has easy transport links.
    • Classic Single Room

If traveling for the purpose of leisure, I would probably stay closer to the city center in the future. Having said that, it was only a 15-20 minute ride on the metro to the city center with one or two changes, and the metro ticket only costs EUR 1.5 one way.

Modern and sparkling bathroom with good quality of toiletries supplied. Within steps of the Gerusalemme metro station, which is in turn within reasonable commute time/distance to the Duomo and Milano Centrale. Overall, a great breakfast!

Worthwhile, would definitely stay here again if I return to Milan
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast wasn’t the best Rooms where cold

Right beside the metro; it’s outside the door Near by City Life District! 15 minute walking distance or 3 minutes on the metro Wake up calls on request and privacy in the room Clean rooms Big bed! 24 hour reception (who mind your key)

Unsatisfied.
    • Classic Double Room

Reception staff is unqualified. It takes 45 minutes to make check-in and they did it wrong. Also the furnitures are very old and not in a good condition. Toilets in the rooms are not working properly. I will never stay there again.

breakfast

The lobby
    • Classic Twin Room

It was not clean The staff was very rude The bathroom smelled because the sewage is bad The total value was 420 eur for 3 nights but it felt like a ripoff considering that the place was not under any circumstances a 4 star hotel. Maybe a 2 star hotel. Maximum!

The lobby

Staffs are nice, friendly and trying to take care the issues...

Bad smell in my colleagues toliet, can't be solved during our state. Room is too dark, no table lights., can't work at night and chair is too big, not good for working.

Staffs are nice, friendly and trying to take care the issues we have. Location is good, subway station nearby.

hotel located very close to the metro with really friendly & helpful staff

the room was a little too warm for me & turning down the aircon didn't seem to do anything

excellent location - right near a metro stop the staff at reception are really friendly and helpful beds were comfy good choice and variety for breakfast

I liked it.
    • Classic Twin Room

A little disappointed that the 1.1 kms from the centre meant the financial/business centre rather than what the tourists come to see.

This was all rather good. The room wasn't huge, but very nice and the breakfast was good. The hotel advertises that it is 1.1 kms from the city centre, but it is actually about 5 kms from the Cathedral and the "touristy"things. The staff were really very good and helpfull. Lots of good restaurants and a really excellent supermarket close by.

Excellent and comfortable city hotel situated in a convenient location.
    • Classic Double Room

Location was great, just a few Metro stops from the centre or local area.Metro station virtually opposite. Tickets available in machines in Metro station. Trains every 2 mins. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room was lovely, extra large bed really comfy. Breakfast was superb. Restaurants nearby Pizza or a great range of alternatives. Drinks in bar good prices and also from fridge in room. Definitely stay there again.

Clean and easy to get to other functions like breakfast.

It was a little bit to far from alot of the attractions, yeah you had a metro next to hotel but extra cost to travel.

Clean and easy to get to other functions like breakfast.

Good value for money!!
    • Classic Single Room

Too expensive parking for car for hotel guests - especially outside parking for 25 Euro/night ! You should improve this

Good location! Breakfast was quite good. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable

The breakfast food was good, the Wifi was good and the Hotel...
    • Classic Single Room

The lighting in my room wasn't great.

The breakfast food was good, the Wifi was good and the Hotel is right next to the Metro which made things handy.

An American standard hotel in Milan’s neighborhood
    • Superior Single Room

Entry into the lobby is by stairs only, no ramp (or wheelchair access that I noticed) to roll your luggages if you have multiples like me. I had a late night check-in, so no bell service. I had to carry the baggages up the stairs and the front desk cannot help because he can’t leave the reception unattended. Not enough towels (only 1 bath, 1 hand towel) Women usually need at least two (2 bath towels, the other one for the head/hair, no worries, call housekeeping). But the phone is not labeled, for example #5 for front office, #8 for housekeeping, etc. I ended up just taking the elevator back down just to request my needs. The elevator is tiny (2-3 person capacity). The shower stall was also really tight (and I’m petite). The overhead shower ceiling wall or paint was peeling. No hair conditioner provided, no complimentary lotion. Lotion is so basic supplied in hotels all across America but maybe not so here. In-room “coffee maker” is hot water thermos for instant coffee (which was hard & old), the plastic coffee/tea cup which I disposed of after use was never replenished, nor did they re-supply tea, creamer, sugar, instant coffee, & napkin etc. Again, I’m used to in the U. States with actual coffee grounds & a coffee brewer. Breakfast was well organized, unfortunately their “scrambled eggs” definitely tasted to me like scrambled plastic bags. It’s most likely processed powdered egg mixture. Even the texture was like a yellow dish sponge put into a blender or chopped by a food processor. Lastly, they asked me to pre-pay the entire duration of my stay. Management claimed because of the many number of nights. This was a 1st for me; I’ve always paid upon check-out, even on lengthy island vacations. I’d most likely try another hotel competitor next time w/ better rates & location.

Room was contemporary, updated, with inviting color scheme, granite tiles surround the bathroom & modern plumbing fixtures, and accessorized by a towel warmer, a good plus. Hotel temperature was comfortable but the rooms were very warm, easily fixed by opening your balcony to let fresh air in. Roomy wardrobe space & I like that they supplied me with bedroom slippers. There’s also a bathrobe which I preferred not to use because it was brown. Had it been white, I wouldn’t feel that it may have been previously worn. Ample time for breakfast, so I didn’t feel rushed to eat. Great spread, done with class. Although it got repetitive after staying that long, eating the same things. Minibar/mini-refrigerator was useful. Location was metro-friendly, a walking block to a nearby supermarket & a couple of restaurant, dog-friendly neighborhood, felt safe.

I really enjoy and happy and satisfied during my stay for 05 nights with Mozart Hotel,also many than
    • Classic Single Room

In general all kinds of services that provided by Mozart Hotel was so huge and great,I thought everything that Mozart hotel's services were very very good,huge and great, nothing that I did not like. Bravo Mozart Hotel and all of the staff.

I really love the hotel's room,even though not so big and huge room,but the room was so very very convenient and clean and every day the housekeeper clean the room and change the linen,as I really appreciated and I promised I will recommend Mozart Hotel to all of my friends and colleagues.The breakfast was so great and all kinds of food was very very good quality and delicious,also the breakfast room was so nice and convenient. Also the price based on Booking.com that I made on line reservations was so huge and very very good deal. Many thanks to Hotel Mozart management and Booking.com. I will contact to Booking.com again when I will spend my vacations to overseas later. Bravo to Mozart Hotel and Booking .com,also send my really thanks to all the staff of Mozart Hotel,front office staff,housekeeper and waiters and waitress on the breakfast room.

Browse Hotel Mozart traveller photo gallery