Reviews of Hotel Real 3 stars

5.3

5.1

5.5

5.7

The staff is very friendly and helpful!
    • Quadruple Room

The AC was not working, the location is far from city center and transportation is poor to and from the hotel.

The staff is very friendly and helpful!

The receptionist was very polite and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

1. the hotel charged our credit card the day before we even arrived (29.7.) and they gave us a credit card slip on the 30.07. when we arrived. although it specifically says on the pages that we are going to pay in the hotel when we arrive (Platit ćete prilikom boravka u objektu Hotel Real) 2. the pictures of the reserved room are not the ones of the room we got. first they got us a room that was not even in the hotel but in a small ground floor building behind the hotel (!!!) that smelled like mold and was humid. luckily the receptionist gave us another room, but still the room looked nothing like the rooms on the pictures on booking.com 3.false advertising - the rooms they advertise are maybe the 2-3 rooms that look good, all the other rooms you actually get when you get there are bad, smell bad.

The receptionist was very polite and helpful.

The breakfast costs only €5 and it is good
    • Double or Twin Room

Mosquitoes in the room! Hot water problem. Window didn't open and they did not fix it during our stay. Almost no internet connection on the 5th floor since it is too frequently disconnected and you have to log in each time! Communication problem with the staff too

The breakfast costs only €5 and it is good

Lovely budget accommodation

The Air-conditioning wasn't strong enough for the hot summer day

Nice and quiet, spacious room, nicely refurbished bathroom, the free parking is a total bonus. All the staff very kind and very attentive

We want our money back!

Disgusting. It’s a crime that we paid money for the horror experience. Booking.com should disassociate themselves.

Blind, light switches, air conditioner and tv were broken. No attempts were made to fix them or shift rooms. It was a hot night and quite unbearable, facilities were health hazards. Advertised a pool which was not in use. Overall worst experience ever had.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Stay away!!
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel caused my girlfriend a panic attack and. The smell in the room was horrible. A lot of noise coming from the hallway and from the outside. AC not working. No blankets. Dirty. One of the worst nights in our lives, my girlfriend cried all night and couldn't sleep at all because she was afraid.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Below average accomodation for the price.

The man at the desk was unfriendly, replied rudely and did not know how to treat his customers..The entrance/lobby of the hotel was NOT shown in pictures and was extremely shady..Moreover, the guy at the desk said ‘Its my choice what I choose show to show on the internet’ when asked why weren’t the pictures clearly displayed on the website, so from here you can only percieve how might the service be.

The room was air-conditioned. That was literally the only good thing at Viennese Due B&B. Breakfast is TOO basic for the price...overall disappointed!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Not a Comfortable Stay - Do not recommend
    • Quadruple Room

Me and my friends visited Florence in the end of July, and it was very hot. The Air conditioner of the hotel (centralized) was not working and it was very hot. The Hotel Staff helped us with a table fan which did not help at all. We asked if we could change the room as it was very uncomfortable, but Staff said they were completely booked (which did not seem like). Furthermore, the bathroom was broken and leaking. I am glad that we just had to stay there for 1 night, beyond that it would have been extremely uncomfortable. I do not recommend this Hotel. Also, it is very far from the City and frequency of buses is not that good. So it takes a min of half an hour or more to the centre (if the buses are on time).

The breakfast was the only decent thing in this Hotel, although I had to an additional 5 EUR for it, it was worth it. The buffet spread was value for money

Uncomfortable, moldy on high price
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was totally different from the photos they put in their website. The wall was broken several places and the bathroom was moldy. The bed and the pillows are awfully uncomfortable. They have very high tourist tax.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Worst hotel ever
    • Quadruple Room

Don’t book this hotel. The room smelt like cigarettes which made it extremely hard to breathe. Nothing in the hotel worked, the aircon, the fridge and the fan was useless as it didn’t even make the room any colder. Would of rather slept in the car.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The staff was very kind
    • Quadruple Room

The elevetor was small enough and despite it says it is sutiable for disable people,the wheelchair can not enter to the elevator. It was missing the bed sheet from one of the beds and the layer was very dirty. There was no air condition at the room.It was very hot and you can't even sleep.

The staff was very kind

Good value for money

Air condition was not efficient enough to cool the room. Fridge could not cool a single bottle of water beyond 15 c. Bathroom was clean but very cramped. (No place to put the glass with a toothbrush.a) There was no table in the room.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, restaurant served delicious meals. Good value for money.

A most friendly haven to rest for the night from the airport. Good breakfast and quiet room.

I would have liked a blanket for more comfort, although the room was clean. It cost me 15 euros from the airport after midnight, which was extortionate and a shuttle service could have been most welcome.

I needed an overnight place to stay between flights. I thought the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly, especially Antonio who made sure I was well cared for. Lots of cups of tea, a good breakfast and a special lift to the airport.

Staff friendly, Restaurant next to the hotel was amazing
    • Double or Twin Room

Air-con no, clean no, value for money only as a last resort but there is a police station across the road which my have some rooms available first.

Staff friendly, Restaurant next to the hotel was amazing

Not again
    • Double or Twin Room

Room did not meet expectations with old furniture, below average cleanliness, and no air conditioning (which was advertised).

There is a nice Turkish restaurant right next to the building.

Very good
    • Quadruple Room

The place was a bit far from the city center. The room was too little for four people

The personnel was very kind, there was a free parking and 24 hour reception

Ok for Short stay
    • Quadruple Room

-Not clean rooms -Floor was warmer and no better ventilation -Towel sets were not clean -Bins were not cleared from previous stayer -Far from Main Station

+Near to Bus station +Near to Airport

It was not far from the city center, just a short bus ride...
    • Quadruple Room

The rooms did not look like what was advertised. My family of 4 was in one tiny room, 2 twin beds and instead of a full it was two twins pushed together so when sleeping you could feel the lump in the middle. There were no blankets, only sheets, the only fridge available was a wine fridge. The fan barely kept the room cool and if you opened a window all the bugs would come in. They say soundproof rooms, but you could hear everything next to us, above us and our in the hallway. The doors were very thin! Our car was also keyed in the hotel parking lot. I let the staff know and I was told they would check cameras and let us know, but I’m sure nothing can or will be done so now we get to pay for that! The staff was at least friendly!

It was not far from the city center, just a short bus ride and the bus stop was just around the corner. The staff was friendly!

As a last minute booking as a result of cancelled flight was ok, not walking distance to airport
    • Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning and rooms very basic with very thin pillow.. rooms very dated and bathroom is a wet room

Property is basic and ok for a cheap night stay..

worth only for 1 night.

Small lift, small bathroom, hard bed. Just matching to money for hotel near airport.

worth only for 1 night. The room I was in, had the smallest bathroom in the world. Water comes out from the door when taking shower. No convenient store nearby. Only good if you have to spend a night near the airport.

The Turkish pizzeria was next door and very high standards...
    • Quadruple Room

no air conditioning, no tea coffee in room, didn't feel safe, broken toilet seat, nothing to buy to drink and no shops nearby...there was a restaurant but it was closed.

The Turkish pizzeria was next door and very high standards but cheap. (€4 for a pizza). Also was able to have my family all in one room

Quality of the hotel is good if you think about the cost and...
    • Double or Twin Room

Quality of the hotel is good if you think about the cost and location, specially because Florence is expensive city. Restaurant staff very friendly and professional. We had late checking and they prepared some pizza for us,well done!!! Private bathroom and tv was available, room cleaned and new bed. No complaint, for this price if you going to London you can find just hostel and room to share with 8/10 people with no bathroom. I had read some comment after booking my room and I was scare but Honest with you quality is very relate to the price that you paid.

no wifi or a/c no good
    • Double or Twin Room

room had no a/c or wifi. room was clean but without a/c and wifi unacceptable. I do have to say the Manager was very nice and gave our money back for the room

Staff were very nice
    • Double or Twin Room

It was too far from everything, the room smelt like cigarette smoke and faeces. Rooms were run down, windows didn't work properly, beds so uncomfortable. We booked 3 nights but left after first

Staff were very nice

Bad

It was a mess. They gave me an old room with 3 single beds. Bath room is with bath that doesn't work well. Regulator of hot water didn't work . There were insects in the room too. If you all want I can send some pictures of the room. It is very untidy . I'm not satisfied. This is my 3rd booking on this site and this is the worst place I found. I never ever recommend this place to another one. I never saw the room that I saw in the site. 😞. Thanks

It was untidy and not the room I saw on site.

Only worth to stay there if you must catch an early flight.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very ugly and the furniture was old. The shower is small and the plastic did not prevent wetting the whole floor. It is also possible to hear everything that happen in the corridor or at other rooms, which makes very difficult to sleep.

Close to the airport, so it is good if there is an early flight to catch. They accept to order food from restaurants for delivery in the hotel.

Good location and that’s all
    • Double or Twin Room

dirty and neglected... after shower water was in the whole room... 3 days without cleaning they cleaned up after my request...

Good location and that’s all

Disaster
    • Double or Twin Room

Look and all around like in Police Academy (movie) it has stopped ages ago. Stagnation is regrettion

Not recommended. Stay away. Personnel smoke weed in the elevator

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Dated interior requires updating.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Off street secure parking with cctv. Allowed me to keep my car there all day after checkout. Location is good as it takes 20 minute by bus to get to Florence's historical area. Good value for money.

The room was spacious and clean, all the necessary...
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was spacious and clean, all the necessary facilities were there. The staff was nice and very helpful. Even though the hotel isn't in the city center, the location was good and easily reachable by bus. Definitely recommend this hotel.

A hotel for the well traveled and easy going crowd.
    • Double or Twin Room

I can't say negative. Because I see your renovating and fixing thing. Your a 3 star and I got what was necessary. And more.

Was very convenient, the staff were helpful and friendly, we had very comfortable beds .

Good Value for Airport sleepover
    • Double or Twin Room

The hallway wasn't so clean but I didn't have to sleep there.

The man at the desk had a very kind, genuine, and playful energy to him. His English wasn't perfect but pretty good and he was helpful. For the price it was great. I just needed a place to sleep to catch my flight the next day. It's an awkward walk to the airport but at 5am I saved myself 10 Euro by walking 8 mins from the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable once we warmed it up with the heater. The internet worked.

It was a nightmare.

It was a nightmare. The bathroom is not clean at all, very small, the water in the bathroom smells bad and the room is too hot. We had an awful night.

Great staff service, good stay for the price

If a little far from the the center, but you're 1 bus away from it, no more than 20 minutes

The staff was great, i did't like the room the assigned at first and them they changed it without questioning.

Would not recommend unless there is no other option available.

Earlier room allotted to us had water on the floor. Then we got a new room which was okay in terms of interior. It was very dull and toilets were too small.

Staff was helpful.

A little scary initially,front desk agents were amazing! And made us feel more comfortable with our
    • Double or Twin Room

Entering our room at check in,squashed mosquitoes on walls with blood,dust all over furniture,remote control was dirty,hair clippings on night table,no shower curtain, uncomfortable bath tub,walls paper thin and could hear the partying neighbors all night,sleepable beds but not so comfy,needs better blankets,flat pillows

The staff was amazing. So friendly!

The parking was excellent also the bed and the bathroom
    • Double or Twin Room

The Cleaning staff made so much noise during the mornings and we couldn’t sleep well. It would be grate that the room has a refrigerator too.

The parking was excellent also the bed and the bathroom

It was close to the airport, good for late night arrivals.

It was simple, and a little noisy from the other rooms.

It was close to the airport, good for late night arrivals. Getting there was a bit tricky since there are like 0 walking pavements in the area. Bed was comfortable, shower was good.

The advertisement says the hotel is 500 m from the airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

The advertisement says the hotel is 500 m from the airport. This is true, but you cannot come to the airport by foot: you have to cross the highway. So, if you decide to stay there before the night flight, you should remember that you would need to take a taxi.

Free parking that is worth for Florence.
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor acoustic isolation, I heard all the night cough of neighbour. A great numbers of people from all the world. Room looks like shabby. Hotel is situated far from historic center (11 bus stops).

Free parking that is worth for Florence.

BAD BAD BAD. Avoid!
    • Double or Twin Room

AWFUL PLACE DO NOT STAY!!! Builders on site, Room had Plaster coming off the walls smell of Damp. TV did not work No staff spoke enough English to complain to, So bad paid for two nights but only stayed one. Called Real Hotel when it is everything but! BAD BAD BAD. Avoid!

Free onsite car-park only good point!

Convenient for one night before early flight

There was an odd smell in the room and the bathroom had some faults. The bathtub was very small and there was no shower curtain. The shower head was also broken and the water wasn't coming out properly. The toilet was also a little unstable.

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport, hence my one night stay before an early morning flight. There are buses to the main city centre which is convenient. The staff were helpful, directing us where to catch public transport and called a taxi to the airport as well. The room was spacious and had good air conditioning.

If you need to stay for a night close to the airport
    • Double or Twin Room

Airport closes at night so we had to find a hotel nearby. This one was the closest. Place is ok, nothing special. Bathroom smelled a bit funny... Otherwise, it's a decent place if you are in a bind. Not recommended for extended stays.

Worst hotel ever seen. Better sleep in a bench in a park
    • Double or Twin Room

It looked like an old people super low cost asilium. It was the worst hotel i have ever seen and stayed. At the 8 in the morning someone staryed to work with drilling machine that made the sleeping a mission impossible that even Tom Cruise wouldn't do anything. So, If you have to chose between sleeping in a bench in the park or in this hotel, you should chose the park.

Nothing at all

Disgusted
    • Double or Twin Room

Room/facility is nothing like the photos on booking.com.. Hotel being renovated so no eating or socialising facilities available. Went out for the day only to come back to a room where tge door was forced open and a new lock fitted which didnt even work properly so had to wait for a locksmith to be called out again to fix it so we could lick rhe door from inside the bedroom. Staff explanation was that they wantes to clean the room and had no key but the room wasn't cleaned at all so make you wonder why they wanted access???

Staff were friendly but that is as good as it gets

I didnt liked anything,the only good thing at this property...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel needs renovation soon,not only on the ouside but in the rooms too. Everything its very old,broken and not that clean

I didnt liked anything,the only good thing at this property was the guy at the reception. He was very nice and helped us with information.

Adequate overnight stay hotel in preparation for an early morning
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is rundown – I did not expect much since the room is very cheap and was used as a transit layover room – it met the agenda for us

This was an airport transit hotel for Florence Italy – it was very close – two blocks walking distance to the airport which is important because you're unable to get a taxi cab very early in the morning in this area-only stayed for hours – to clean up and shower and relax before returning to the airport two blocks away for a very early morning flight out – the hotel needs repair – the rooms are clean and functionable for a shorts day before and early morning flight

This hotel is bad choice - wrong photos on Booking and hotel websites. Without choice have breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

Room not respond with photos and informations on Booking and on hotel websites!!! Small room, shower only for tight people ... bed is like on camping :( ... no breakfast, no cleaning service, no secure parking. Electric socket for TV was off - we must move table with television on the other side of room. During our vacation was hotel under reconstruction - painting walls, awful ... This hotel is bad choice!!

Near to the airport, famous pizzeria (500m from the hotel), connection by buses to the city center around 17min's

Horrid

Dirty, blood or poop on the curtain, gross horrid uncomfortable, itchy beds, noisy, noisy road, smelly road, very hot, no breakfast, scary small elevator, just horrid, house of horrors, and in no way can you walk to the hotel from the airport, you have to cross several dangerous roads and there are no pavements you can walk over, just broken stones and rubble. Had to take a taxi and he ripped us off

Not pleasant, left the hotel as soon as we woke up in the morning.

The hotel did not even slightly resemble what was advertised on the photographs from Booking.com. The hotel is old and outdated. Bathroom was appalling and shower unit did not work properly, wardrobe was broken. The location is not quiet. There was not air conditioning and a hairdryer as advertised. We did not have air conditioning and had to keep the window open, the road under the window is busy road and the noise and fumes were constant. The hotel was dirty and mattresses were terrible. The non smoking room we booked was with a heavy cigarettes smoke sell. The description on Booking.com id deceiving, the hotel and the room we had did not match the description given, and under UK Consumer Law we should be entitled to a refund. we are going to take the matter with Booking .com.

I did not like anything.

Good hotel for the quick overnight stay for the airport
    • Double or Twin Room

The air con is basically non-existent. The attendee came up to look at it and turned the dial up with some tools but it basically did nothing. The machine was on the highest but did not cool the room at all.

The hotel is very very close to the airport. So easy to either walk or get a taxi to if need be. They gave us toiletries, clean towels, shaving kits and even a sewing kit. Before we got the taxi to the airport the receptionist made us the best cappuccino we had in Florence.

Nice guy at reception.
    • Double or Twin Room

this ,,hotel" is good when you want something cheaper and you are not too demanding. For one, two nights, it's possible to bear it. Pics look better as a reality. very old,neglected, wifi very weak

Nice guy at reception. Few minutes from a bus stop.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room and bathroom smelt like a sewer. The bathroom needed ripping out completely, obviously they have a problem with their drains. The air conditioning didn't work. The hotel smelt of cigarette smoke inside (move the smokers away from all the open windows). WIFI only available downstairs at reception not in the room.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful.

We booked a room for 4 adults just to spend one night.

Nothing that I would remark

We booked a room for 4 adults just to spend one night. The property has a sign that Booking.COM passenger have no breakfast included which clarifies the status. Breakfast costs 5 Euro each person but is excellent and very well served. Parking is very good and safe. Hotel is just by the Airport but surrondings are not the best although they are not unsafe in my opinion. Personnel is very kind and helpful.

Not repeatable.

If I needed to be closer to the airport again, I would stay in the city centre and take the airport bus out when necessary. When I asked how to get to the airport I was told it is only 10 min walk up the road [which was true], but on a road with no side walks and to have to traverse a major traffic round-a-bout with luggage, was fantastic help.

Basic , No Frills , Walking Distance to Airport.

This hotels basic, no frills , old in need of renovations, the pictures on bookings dosen't appear to be a true reflection of the hotel. I was staying at the hotel for just one night as stop over for my next day travel. The entrance to the hotel was poor and looked untidy, the reception from the staff was good but nothing to shout about. My room was a good size , very big intact but the quality of the bedding was terrible, there was a drainage smell coming from the bathroom i had to keep the door shut. The bath itself was very small but i guess if you only need to wash the essentials then it would be ok. If you are after a place to just lay your head very basic next to the airport at basic cost , then its perfect , otherwise i would suggest you stay somewhere else if you are expecting more. There isn't much interns of food place around the hotel apart from a fruit and vegetable shop and a restaurant at the end of the road. Personally i would never stay here again if a choice is provided.

The proximity to the airport , walking distance around 10 mins

Don't stay here ever

Everything: I didn't get any of the facilities including aircon in my room (given room 112) as per booking no. 1568431462: I was ill, had seen a doctor, but had come downstairs to get into the night air around 4.10am. I could barely breath. The main complaint is, however, as follows: The night watchman firstly refused to open the hotel door to the outside but after much arguing he eventually did. He would not open the gate to let me out to wait for my taxi booked for 4.30am. I had been advised at check in to be outside 'by the tree 10 mins early' because taxis are very busy and will not wait. When another taxi for 4.20am arrived he slammed the gate shut in my face and would not allow me out. He shouted menacingly at me that it was not my taxi, that I could not go outside, all the while shaking his fists. I could not believe he was depriving me of my liberty. He was actually illegally depriving me of my liberty. I was totally distressed. I am 70 and as I said, was ill and under medication from a doctor. If it were not for him having to open the vehicle gate to let a van out and me rushing through I don't know where it might have led. The taxi driver from the 4.20am booking was very kind and advised me to sit tight and he was back in 10 mins to pick me up for the airport. He said he was very ashamed for his city and said that I should write this in my report because as a taxi driver, he could not deal with this hotel. The night watchman deserves instant dismissal.

Proximity to airport

AVOID THIS HOTEL

Hotel rooms were very smelly and too hot in hotel room with no fan and air conditioning. We have to open the window to get some fresh air and there was too much noise of road traffic all night. Beds were very poor conditin. Very uncomfortable night we have spent in our whole trip.

I DID NOT LIKE IT

The hotel is very dirty and has not seen a repair for many...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very dirty and has not seen a repair for many years. It is very noisy in the rooms due to a close by highway. The conditioning was not producing any cold but just a big noise. The bed is very uncomfortable. In general this is a terrible hotel that you should avoid.

Cheap hotel close to the airport
    • Double or Twin Room

Check in process was a little slow (or just running on Italian time) which was a little frustrating as we were exhausted. Maps make it look like an easy walk from the airport - it is definitely walking distance but there are no paths so requires walking over some grassy overgrown areas and at the side of the road. However, definitely do-able to avoid a taxi fare for such a short distance.

Very close to the airport and good price for the facilities. Clean, en-suite shower room, large double bed. Able to check in at 4am following a severely delayed flight. Fine for a no-frills bed to sleep in before travelling onwards.

lower price doesn't mean you should be tortured
    • Double or Twin Room

the whole structure is old, one of the receptionists was older and it took him an age to register our date to get in!! the shower is horrible, it's set up in a low hight, you can not stand up to take a shower, and the bathtube is not absolutely comfortable, it has got a step in and I was almost dead when I felt down because it's difficult to keep the balance there!!! TOO MUCH DIFFICULTY FOR A SHOWER!!!!!! and there is no curtain around, so all the water pour out and it will be a flood out there when you are done! The bathroom stinks...the bedside lamps are TOO MUCH brigh and big.. In the room I had, there were no Electrical outlet near the bed..

the beds were fine and the room size was ok, it has got a conditioner although I didn't use it

Very near the airport;
    • Double or Twin Room

Check in took a while, considering it was 4am the member of staff didn't seem to have any urgency.

Very near the airport; the only reason we booked this hotel.

Location is just 15 minutes by bus or taxi to the city...
    • Double or Twin Room

The AC on our room was smelly so they moved us to another room. This time the AC was working but not cooling as much as we wanted it. Also the bath in the room where they moved us was very small but good enough for us cause we are not big people. The lift was very small, only 2 people can fit with luggage. The breakfast buffet has not much choices but by the price of 5 euros it is still of good value.

Location is just 15 minutes by bus or taxi to the city centre of Florence. Good restaurants are just nearby by walk.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The cleanliness of the bedroom was not very good and it was very stuffy. I feel like the sheets weren't changed and I got insect bites. The bathroom was so-so. I wish the staff would be honest and say they weren't proper luggage storage. My luggage was just left out in the open - and they weren't even aware that I came and picked it up. If you need a quick stopover at a decent price - you may consider this but only if you really have to.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was close to the airport (I paid about €14 euros to get there at night) and it's within walking distance to the bus stops. But you do need to walk abit further to the nearest Tabachi shop to get your bus tickets.

Avoid at any cost!!!!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

Dirty hotel. Nothing like the photos. We found hair on the sheets. The bathroom curtain was discusting and the walls were so dirty. We didn't want to touch anything. Make yourself a favour and give extra money to find another one. Avoid it at any cost.

The staff was helpful

Located within a 5 minute walk to 2 of the best restaurants...

Entrance to the hotel is on a one way, not really labelled and ends at a busy round about, so keep your eyes open. Air-con isn't really what you think.

Located within a 5 minute walk to 2 of the best restaurants I've been to in Italy. But they are the only 2 restaurants in walking distance. Laundry and Fruit stand across the street.

Would not recommend. Pay a little more to stay somewhere else
    • Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner didn't work at all! It was hot all day and night. The room was a tad dirty and there was ants crawling all around the bathroom. If your from America this is more like a Motel!

Not that bad at all
    • Double or Twin Room

Almost everyone hates this place, well, it's not that bad at all. Yes, it needs quite a big renovation, yes, the price is high for the service (generally speaking in Firenze), yes, it's not a luxury hotel. Still, the room was clean, the AC worked prefectly, the staff was really nice and helpful (excluding the night manager, an elderly guy who was not so happy for us arriving back at 2. A.M :), the bed was comfortable (not the newest one but I have seen much-much worse) they cleaned our room. The location is not that bad, it is close to the highway so you don't have to fight through the whole city (which is nice for an non-Italian driver :D) but there are several bus stops in walking distance. We haven't tried breakfast but the coffee is good and cheap (1€). You should try the outdoor buffet-thingy nearby, it doesn't look dependable but the beer is cheap, cold and they have nice paninis :) This hotel is perfect for sleeping, only sleeping, but why wold you stay in your room when you have Firenze? :)

Unbelievable bad
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't like booking.com continue to keep this hotel in the best deals. 135 euro for a room that 10 euro is already too much. How booking.com control if the photo that hotel owner put are fake or not... ? finally booking.com is responsible for fakes hotel photos . Finally after my claims they cut the price to 90 euro ..

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

STAY AWAY.
    • Double or Twin Room

STAY AWAY. It is not so close to airport. Only available by taxi and expensive. Rude staff smoking behind counter inside. Filthy dirty carpets and walls. Leaking taps. Nightmare!!!! SMELLY FILTHY OVERPRICED!!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

The pictures on booking.

The pictures on booking.com are not a good representation of what this hotel really looks and feels like. Made a mistake staying here thinking its close to airport. Very difficult to navigate from here to airport as no real walkways.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Everything! First of all, pictures posted on booking.com website have nothing in common with the reality! Room is super small, dirty, with a mold on walls, terrible noises throughout all night. You can't name it hotel it's hostel and the price for this "pleasure" should be $2 per night! I traveled for 2 weeks around Italy and that experience was awful! Booking.com should stop working with this so call hotel if they don't want to lose their reputation.

The internet didn't work, Airconditioning was terrible,...

The internet didn't work, Airconditioning was terrible, it smelt like smoke, bed was awful, breakfast was pretty bad too. Overall needs huge renovations if going to continue to operate.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Very Average
    • Double or Twin Room

The area was poor, the bathroom was poor. The outside, lobby and hallways were tatty. The air conditioning didnt work and although the room was non smoking there was a heavy smell of smoke in the room. The restaurant was dingy looking and we did not eat at the property. It was what it was the cheapest hotel in Florence

It was very average in every department. The area was poor although the compound was secure for your car. The linen was clean. Good transport links to centre of Florence.

It was cheap, but it was clean and the staff was helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was very far from the center, (we'd to take the bus and after the tram for about 20min). The wifi was poor and didn't work in the room. You can have better for your money and closer to the center.

It was cheap, but it was clean and the staff was helpful. Hot shower, clean sheet.

Browse Hotel Real traveller photo gallery