Reviews of Hotel Siviglia 3 stars

Via Gaeta 12, Central Station, 00187 Rome, Italy

#708 of 921 hotels in Rome

Definitely i did not regret for the stay

I traveled with the family with my 2.5 years old daughter, if you have child of that age you need some more space. An electric kettle shall be a must at every room, same some disposable slippers. Room Cost little high but i was there in a peak period (Booking.com show 95% full all hotels at Rome) and i can accept it.

I liked the small balcony of the room, The proximity to public transportation and the personnel approach and attitude. I liked the building, little old fashioned same the room, but it was nice to stay somewhere different form the same style/same furniture more modern hotels i had stayed i in other places all around the world.

Older but well-appointed small hotel. Traveled w/six friends - we all enjoyed our stay.

Charming older hotel w/ up-to-date bath facilities. A fun rooftop rendevous well suited for a before dinner drinks (bring your own wine!) Several nearby small restaurants - good food and reasonable pricing. Quieter than the larger downtown hotels but convenient to transportation. Continental breakfast on the premises.

We would stay there again

The shower in the bathroom left a lot to be desired. The tile on the floor in the bathroom was very slippery.

Breakfast was very good. Pastries,yogurt and meats were delicious. Service was excellent

Very disappointed

The ladycleaner enter in the room and I am sure she took my €50 from my wallet and the other €50 is put in back not in the place I placed IN..i went down for breakfast before checking out and leave my bag in the room..when I came up, I saw the ladycleaner just came out from the room. I was puzzled how did she enter the room wherein I have the key and I left it locked...So I entered the room and checked my bag..I Found out that my €50 is missing..i went down and check out. Then I call immediately my boyfriend if he took the €50 when he went away..But unfortunately he didn'T...So I call the hotel to ask for the cctv so that I can see who entered the room when I was having a breakfast..I Am worrying because if she took a pictures of my documents and cards then she can use it for an online interest...i am very disappointed

Walking distance from my work

Breakfast is a joke, large room and close to Termini

This review is actually about the Fiamma hotel. Ok, so to start, when checking in at the hotel Siviglia, the staff informed me that my room was at the hotel Fiamma, down the (long) road. I would have loved to be informed in advanced, that would have spared me the trip from Termini (as the hotel is actually closer). Breakfast was a joke (products not that fress, with some rotten fruits in the baskets) , staff clearly underwhelmed. Room not that clean. At least the staff fixed the toilet flush when I asked them, so there is that.

climatisation in the room, large bed

They transfer me to another of their chain hotel (Hotel Fiamma) without early notice. Facilities and the room are quite old and doesn't feel clean to me.

Location is conveniently close to Termini Train Station and...

With the door locked and the key in the lock, staff could still get in with their key. That shocked me. I thought that was impossible. Also, why didn't they knock?

Location is conveniently close to Termini Train Station and other amenities.

The location close to Termini train station.

The lift is too small. A sustained connection to the wifi was not easy.

The location close to Termini train station. The mix at breakfast of sweet and savory items. Most of the staff are great!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

The location is good, within walking distance of the railway...

When I arrived I was put in a room on the first floor which was extremely untidy and run-down, with wallpaper peeling off walls and a very strong smell of drains in the bathroom. I asked for a change after the first night and was given a decent room on the second floor, which was in much better repair, was spacious and even had a nice balcony with a table and chairs. This improved my opinion of the hotel a lot, but the first room really left a bad impression. The common areas of the hotel were shabby and not very clean. There is no safe in the room and they charge a few euros a day for using the safe at reception.

The location is good, within walking distance of the railway station, in a quiet street. The staff were helpful. Breakfast was OK. The rooms seem to differ a lot in terms of comfort, though.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Filthy FAKE 3 STAR NOT RECOMMEND

FAKE 3 STAR NOT RECOMMENDSpeak and span (clineness) was missing, old rusty stuff hairs on bed sheets and in Bathrooms, lot of ants crawling on floor. Not Worth the Money. Avoid this at all Cost 3Star hotel and water was not part of rent. No charging points, i used TV plug as charging spot

Location was good within walking distance from Termini

Recommended=)

It should be noted is that the hotel seems to be a bit old-fashioned, but that is not a disadvantage. Another point is that you can hear what is going in neighboring rooms.

The location is quite comfortable (a 10-minute walk from Termini, the main railway and subway station), breakfast is similar each day (bread, cheese, ham, yogurt), but quite enough for the morning. Personally, i highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Good but with some exceptions...!

We had problem with the heat and they told us to fix it ourselves and then when we couldn't after 2 days they fixed it..and they forgot the wake up alarm.... The rooms need renovation...

The blonde women that served us the breakfast was very sweet and kind! Nice breakfast by the way! Location close to metro station "Castro Pretorio" that was 1 stop away from Termini. We had always hot water for bath and clean towels!

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Very close to metro, like 3 small blocks and also within...

Bed was a little uncomfortable

Very close to metro, like 3 small blocks and also within walking distance to Termini. Neighborhood is charming and near National Museum. Air conditioning was great! Staff was very nice and helpful. I will probably stay here again when I'm Rome. I really liked this hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Exept some staff, the hotel is OK

Except few staffs, other staffs were so unfriendly and rude In the morning of check out I put all bags next to the reception before I settled the bill and asked the receptionist "I put the bags next to reception, are they safe and OK?" The receptionist answered "I sometimes go to toilette"

Hotel and room facilities were OK, Location was good

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

The staff was very helpful.

The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was fantastic We didnt like the first room- but we changed into a better room and we were very happy in our second room.

The breakfast was a good buffet

The breakfast was a good buffet

Very friendly staff and excellent value for the money.

Could have been a bit cleaner ((but not really that bad).

Very friendly staff and excellent value for the money.

It was perfect

Everything was good

Everything, great location

Beds were a bit hard.

The location for quiteness and convenient for trains and bus travel, supermarket nearby.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

mobilierul

late check-out

mobilierul

Decent room, good location.

Room looks a little shabby. Mattress was too firm for our taste.

Walking distance from the city center. Staff very friendly. Room properly kept clean.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

A good base, situated in a quiet area, to explore Rome either on foot or using the Bus/metro system

The lovely "historic feel" of the hotel. Original paintings and sculpture, suitable for a visit to Rome.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Cute, handy, friendly place

The breakfast was terrific. It was an easy walk to the train station, which was nice.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Roma

No hot breakfast

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

There was plenty of ants in the room and disguisting smell in the breakfast area

• Reviewed: 12 April 2016

The breakfast is good, the location is very good, easy to...

The breakfast is good, the location is very good, easy to get to the airport and the city centre. Close to Termini Station and some museums.The room was clear and the staff is helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2016

The team feels like we're at home, trying to help with...

Urgent improve the flow of hot water in the bath

The team feels like we're at home, trying to help with anything, recommendations trips, Directions to various places and so on. Breakfast was ready before 7:00 and after 10:00. In short, a pleasant place, a bit retro, but the people are lovely.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

The breakfast was good.

In booking.com, the rooms were advertised as having king size beds and that's what we wanted. It turns out that none of the rooms have king size beds. They have twin beds put close together to make it look like a king size bed! The room are old and not ventilated well enough, so there was a stale smell.. Overall, the pictures you see on the website are not a good reflection of how old the place is.

The breakfast was good. Nice variety of sweet and savoury options

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

Location of the hotel is good for further travel from/to...

There was no safebox in my room. The hotel has its good times over - equipment in my room was old, the doorlock of the room needed repair. In the bathroom was some smell probably from bad cleaning solvent, smelling to the room. Also some of the equipment in the public parts of the hotel was worn out. There were some issues concerning cleanliness. The room was very cold at my arrival and the staff was not able to set on the heating mode of the aircondition system on my demand. Even considering that Siviglia is a 3stars hotel I find the services unsufficient.

Location of the hotel is good for further travel from/to the Fiumicino airport. The hotel staff was very polite and helpful; but did not succeed in a key task - the heating of my room.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

I can't say much about this hotel.

I can't say much about this hotel. I booked the hotel, but upon arrival I was told that I will stay at Hotel Fiamma nearby (belongs to the same chain). I wonder why. I'm writing this so that other customers will be prepared to move to another hotel although they have booked this hotel

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

4.0
    Front desk staff helpful.

Old shabby room. No power points. Mould around taps, wallpaper peeling. Room up narrow scruffy staircase. Ancient slow and very cramped and creeky lift. Pavement and roads outside in very poor condition making pulling cases very difficult.

Front desk staff helpful. Breakfast reasonable.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

Everything about this authentic hotel is wonderful!

The elevator is too slow and warm inside.

Everything about this authentic hotel is wonderful! Interior design is amazing, room was perfectly neat and its terrace is great with a small round table and and two chairs.. Location is better than excellent! A few minutes away from termini station.. Staff is very helpful and friendly.. Just perfect and cost efficient

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

Great location and friendly staff

Wifi didn't work in the room; shower takes 15 (!) minutes to heat up, fittings and furniture are all very worn and the room was not properly cleaned when I arrived (bins hadn't been emptied).

Great location and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 19 August 2015

Nice hotel.

Nice hotel. For travellers from North America the style will be more familiar than other places in Italy. Location is a couple of blocks from train station. Near a lot of government buildings with military men so a safe feel.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

Close to train station.

Poor wifi signal in our room. Paper thin walls, we could hear our neighbors loud and clear! Noisy AC, moldy bathroom, poor lighting in bathroom.

Close to train station.

• Reviewed: 28 May 2015

The hotel is actually an older residence like building and...

The lack of a restaurant or room service was a bummer. A craving for tea or coffee anytime of the day may not be that easy to solve

The hotel is actually an older residence like building and thus gives you a nice feeling. Quite near to Termini station, so good for traveling.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

No hot breakfast

No hot breakfast Plumbing in bathroom didn't work very well shabby decor

• Reviewed: 21 January 2016

everything.

bathroom was cold

everything... I always stay there when in Rome..

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

Perfect.

Perfect...

• Reviewed: 25 October 2015

Not fancy, very charming and nice folks.

Not fancy, very charming and nice folks. Great value

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Staff was very helpful.

Staff was very helpful. Overall it was good for everything.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2015

Efficient friendly staff and nice breakfast

Quite far from Termini and difficult with luggage.

Efficient friendly staff and nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 3 January 2015

Excellent staff , excellent location,

There is nothing to dislike everything was great...

Excellent staff , excellent location,

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Siviglia traveller photo gallery