Reviews of Hotel Viennese 1 stars

4.9

5.7

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Good value for money.

Mini-fridge could use a little cleaning.

Fresh towels were provided every 2days. Bins emptied daily. Very good water pressure for the shower for a room on the 2nd floor. Staff were very helpful (RJ), especially with my very early check out.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

the hotel was the worst i'v experienced in rome. perhaps in my life and i've stayed in many.

the room. the location. the internet was either slow or didn't work.the street was filthy. there was a complete lack of any security. i had to ask to be supplied with soap and shampoo. i was supplied with enough soap and shampoo by one of the workers on thursday. on friday it was all removed. the towels were threadbare. the bed was never made adequately.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Location was good.
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Waited for more than an hour to check in. The internet was not available in the room. The breakfast is for the "Name-sake".

Location was good.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Horrible. Nightmarish experience.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

From quality wise horrible. Extremely dirty. No pillows but cotton inside pillow covers Staff was un professional No hot water Elevator was an issue Ac was working with broken panes and so air circulation was limited. Breakfast was horrible as it was not in the hotel but in local cafe. Payment was made in cash as cash was demanded. This listing should be removed from booking.com

Nothing except the location.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Close to the main train station.
    • Double or Twin Room

We kindly mentioned that we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, and they provided us with bunk beds. Didn’t feel like they made an effort.

Close to the main train station. Always kept clean.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

The helpful staff, RJ.

The night staff (a middle aged man who doesn’t speak English). I think he was annoyed by us ringing the bell at 6:35am. They’re supposed to be open 24 hours. The Asian guy in the bar serving coffee. He was so rude. The location was supposed to be very good but when they took us to another building with our two 20 kg and two 10 kg luggage, that was frustrating. They advertise the location at a nice location and move you about 200 meters on the side street. We stayed for 3 consecutive nights. They do not change towels for 3 days. If the rate for 3 days is the same as for one day with free towel, why can’t they give towels every day? The breakfast is one cup of coffee and one croissant every day. You have to take it from the corner bar from the rude Asian bartender.

The helpful staff, RJ.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

If Booking.com continues to allow this hotel on their site, they are CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT!
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

After he argued with the other hotel owner, he told me there were no rooms. We went out to the elevator, where he told me to meet him downstairs. When the elevator got there, HE WAS GONE!!! He had left me, a 65 year old woman, travelling alone, in the street, without a backward glance. The area around Roma Termini is NOT the best place to be, alone, late at night. Although Booking.com does not allow lower than a 2.5 rating, my rating is -10

FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE THAT HAS STOLEN MY PEACE OF MIND. The front desk clerk was a malicious man that left me abandoned in the street at 11:30 pm. When I arrived, he said there was a problem with my room so he would accompany me to another hotel. We walked a few blocks, me running behind and dragging my suitcase. He met another man who let us into the courtyard of the other hotel. The other hotel had no vacancies. (cont'd in other comment)

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Scam! Totally

Location not on main street as shown in pictures. Rooms shown in pictures are in the 2nd floor of the building on the main street. There are many other rooms in the side and back street buildings. My room was in another building in a side lane. This second building was in some alley, has bad lighting, no ventilation, very dirty. No SIM card signal inside this second building rooms. Unprofessional, rude staff behaviour. Staff never present at the front desk for a quick check out or bags collection, or deposit (driving licence/ IDs) collection; I've seen guests always had to wait, while in a hurry to catch a train/flight. Wi-Fi never worked; every day a new lie / fake reason given for no Wi-Fi. (Example: "some electric cable in the railway station was on fire, so all the Wi-Fi modems in the whole street blew up."). Very tiny rooms and toilets; the toilet seat was so close to the wash basin, there was no space to sit and put legs. Never got hot water (shower) for more than half a minute. There was no shower room or door or a closed toilet. Open shower area with just a shower curtain in the room. Most other reviews mention similar stuff. Bad decision of not checking the reviews before booking. Just checked few pictures, location, price and booked it. No card payment available. Not all facilities (like laundry services) were available as mentioned on booking.com.

Only location is good (just outside Termini). Everything else inside the hotel is bad.

Everything was perfect and the location it’s like 5 minutes...
    • Quadruple Room

Everything was perfect and the location it’s like 5 minutes walking to termini station witch is the central station to get the tourists busses and tours. The hotel’s room is nice and comfy.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

overall we had a good stay until we meet this woman.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

were transfered to othe building and its like extension of hotel veniese.whuch is not a big deal.wbut the female filipino staff was not a bit welcoming.she think that we were in the building by mistake(pass 10 PM with small kids).and when we said yes were a guest .she asked us several times what time we will be leaving the next day.this is after an exhausting day!!! i think its very disrespectful to ask a guest several times if what time theyre leaving.as we know very well the check out time!!!we travel at least 2 or 3 times a year and we never had a late checkout eversince!!what annoying woman.

location is very good.accessible to all transport(bus to and frm airport;train .termini station is just about 5 minutes walk).also if goint o zoomarine.the zoomarine bus is just about 10 minutes walk or less.grocery/shops is also within the block.the staff who assist us in checking in (think his name is tonio or tony!)cant remember.but he is a nice guy and helpful

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Property had a good location directly across from the main...
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Was a little cramped with 5 suitcases, and we had to call the phone number listed and wait for someone to check is in as nobody was there.

Property had a good location directly across from the main train station. Was good value for money. Had an air conditioning which is so important when traveling in summer!

coffee served in breakfast was great!
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

dingy room, smelly, too small and cramped, ppl at reception dont know english sometimes

coffee served in breakfast was great! and connectivity to Train Station superb

Nothing , 107 euros not worth for only one room with 5 beds...
    • Quadruple Room

Threatening by owner telling he knows local guys, as we complained flush was not working and we were family of 5 with one year kid . We got new room after long fight and threatening from owner. Please look for air bnb option for same price with kitchen , 2 rooms, proper bathroom and hall. Highly recommend not to choose this room

Nothing , 107 euros not worth for only one room with 5 beds and one toilet which doesn’t work

Horrible, this place is a scam

Well, the hotel is in old building, the reception on the second floor, and the lift wasn't working. I had to wait 30 minutes for the check-in, because the hotel is booking properties all around the area, so the receptionist is often out, I was sent to a bed-and-breakfast some 2 corners away, where they have put me in a room with 5 beds (I've reserved the single room), which was more than dirty, and it didn't look like the room for the guests, but rather the room for the hotel staff. The bathroom was filthy as well. No receipt for the payment, although there are signs they accept cards, I was told I cannot pay by one. No breakfast.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I like it cause it’s near to Rome termini.
    • Double or Twin Room

The electricity is 3 times off. I don’t like the shower room the water sink slow.No shampoos no tooth paste to toothbrush.

I like it cause it’s near to Rome termini. Very easy access for train and buses to everywhere we want to go.

Good for us and for the price.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Air conditioning units leaked a bit and wipe down refrigerators before new guests come in. Ours smelled like food had been left in there for a prolonged period.

Right around the corner to the main metro station. Breakfast is good. Checking in and out were easy to do. Staff was very friendly throughout our stay. We needed a place to wind down after a full day of walking around and this place did that. It's not a luxury hotel so don't expect that but it fit my group of 4 adults and 2 children just fine.

Fair price
    • Quadruple Room

Daily towel change, maximum 2days the bedsheets should be change, shower facilities change to modern system.

Bunk bed for Kids. big luckers and mirrors very good

Perfect for me !
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Perfect for me ! Great location.Cheap. It's a perfect place if you are not a pretentious person and you need a place where to sleep and shower for your trip, at least that's what I needed.The facilities in the room were fine. Very closer to the Roma Termini, good restaurants nearby, they offer free basic breakfast, good connections for attractions. Was nothing I didn't like.

The hotel served my purpose, but the arrangment is a bit weired, however the location is superb.

The reception area is very narrow. You can't wait in reception or sit or anything. I never imagined it could be like this. Actual room is in seperate building. There is basically no servise system. Our phone and fan was not working but AC was running. The bathroom is super small. My breakfast was included, but you have to take it from a outside food shop in front of hotel and for one person there is only 1 croissant and 1coffee/tea/juice.

Location is superb. Security is good as there is always police around due to Termini station. All shops, food everything you can within few minutes walking distance.I liked that there is hand shower beside toilet. Important for them who are used to it. If you don't plan to stay at hotel much this a very good option.

Guys working there are great.
    • Quadruple Room

Room wasn't cleaned properly and it wasn't redy on time. 9 and 13 year old could barely fit in bunk beds. Bed mattres looked like it was picked up from garbage.

Guys working there are great. Very friendly and polite.

Was not what in photographs, not enough beds for us. Wrote you a huge letter of complaint and to them we didnt stay not suitable for our family.

Avoid this place if you can. Not at all worth the money you spend.
    • Quadruple Room

Terribly cramped room. Good breakfast which was promised was a joke a half cooked croissant and half glass of orange juice, for which you need to walk down to a cafe nearby. Kettle provided on demand was dirty and rusted from inside. No toiletries provided. Hotel doesn't even provide decent glasses in the room, only flimsy plastic cups near the sink. Overall a bad experience.

Location is superb. Very convenient if you are travelling by metro. Staff named MJ was really helpful and understands and speaks English.

no goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

no goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodd

Posizione
    • Quadruple Room

After having checked in, we were informed we would have to move to another bulding, which was some 500 meters away and was another kind of hotel, which was not the hotel we booked. The room was ok, but we were charged more for it than what was indicated on the price list as maximum price for a night in that room. The little reception was always unattended, people kept ringing bells at night time trying to get in and we had to get up to let them in. Breakfast, was by far the poorest hotel breakfast we experienced in our life, which was basicly a croissant and a coffee at a bar/cafe around the corner, which is ridicoulous for a room for 90€ per night.

Posizione

Close n easily accessible to the metro, bus n rail station.
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

The hotel room given to me was in a different building down the street. The reception n other facilities were all in the main building. The room didnt have an attached bath room but there was a separate independent one that was extremely small. Difficult to move in. It wasn't worth the money spent.

Close n easily accessible to the metro, bus n rail station.

Overall average satisfaction
    • Double or Twin Room

1. They arrange separate room in different place not in the Viennese which i booked. 2. Some of the stuff don't understand English, so communication wise is problem. 3. When required, you may not get the help from house staff.

Its safe and secure.

The location was
    • Quadruple Room

Our room needed painting and the bathroom smelled of urine. The air conditioner leaked and dripped water all night.

The location was Perfect for us as we wanted walking distance from the train station.

The main reason for booking hotel Viennese was for somewhere...
    • Double or Twin Room

The main reason for booking hotel Viennese was for somewhere to sleep and shower for our journey home. The bathroom was clean and looked like it had been newly renovated although the shower was awful. I had to fill cups up from the basin tap and pour it on myself because it was cold and barely washing me as it was spraying everywhere but me. We wanted to pay by card (there was a big sign on the door saying they accept card) but they wanted us to pay cash so we had to go out and take cash out so the lady kept our passport until we did. I feel the hotel was clean enough, but shouldn’t be the price it is, I think it should be around €60 per night.

Very dirty unpleasant and dusty old place

Dusty, dirty and old. The place was horrible. Toilet stinks and it was very very dirty (see photos). Most things were broken and I do not recommend this place at all, please stay away from this place. Bed was also broken and very unpleasant. Sneezed all the time at the apartment because of the dust. My fault for believing the nice pictures and assuming this place as a nice hotel from the name.

Next to the central station

The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was great, the...
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

When walking in to the room it smells like bleached. It seems someone pour bleach by accident. We thought they over did it. However we left the room 10 minutes after we were on a tight schedule. We went back to the hotel late about 2:00 am. We were afraid to shower because the smell coming from the bathroom was horrible however we had no choice. We had to make sure to leave the bathroom door close to keep the smell away from the room. Beside that everything else was ok.

The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was great, the location was next to the main train station and the bus station and not far from the Airport. Enjoy walking around accessible to Manny amenities

disgraceful
    • Double or Twin Room

wifi never connected, towels were scarce, only 1 small sachet of soap was given. when we asked for new towels, they were grumbling. bfast is worse than worse and staff were horrible especially the ppl in the bfast bar. surely not recomandable.

nothing.

Horrible
    • Quadruple Room

Filthy room, disgusting bathroom, far too small for 5 people,took over 45 minutes to check in,electric plugs hanging off wall, fridge provided but need to push in front of room door to reach plug socket, therefore serious fire hazard if rapid exit needed. Really horrible place.

NOTHING

They did not accept credit card. I ended up to pay high money exchange fee (about 35 euro) at Termini for paying cash. You can easily hear the noise from other rooms. We were disturbed by the noise and cannot sleep well.

Ok for one night
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was not perfectly clean, the lift was broken when we arrived. The location is not really safe during the night...

Nice room and nice staff, the hotel is very close to the train station.

give a litle more money and choose another placehotel seems on the main road but the room i stay wa.

hotel seems on the main road but the room i stay was in another buildin.. 3 keys. 1 for building 1 for room 1 for toilet .. yet they charge my cresit card to secure booking but they got payment in cash.. my payment still kept and no refund yet..

the guy at reception was helpful..

Staff was good
    • Double or Twin Room

Heater was not working well. It was cold room. we had kid with us still they did not provided us double bed in first night of our stay, on 2nd day of stay they changed the room. room was not spacious and no direct sunlight. There is no breakfast facility in hotel premise. They give breakfast coupen, which you have to walk to another facility in another building. Breakfast option was very bad experience.

Staff was good

Don't trust the pictures of the rooms.

Don't trust the pictures of the rooms. Probably taken decades ago. The room we were given had a laptop that doesn't turn on with missing keys, Bathroom door has no lock, Towels with unpleasant smell. Shower doors were broken. Walls were not painted well. Ceiling Fan that doesn't turn on. Even though I paid the hotel in advance, they keep your ID till you checkout. I wonder what more damage can one do to this room..

Confortable place, but service has to be improved.
    • Quadruple Room

Although its Said they accept credit Card, the system was not working for six days, so i had to pay cash. When complained about this situation, i was told that i had a gift, cause it was so cheap the price i was paying that i should be glad.

Confortable room Good location

Great location close to Termini station

wifi was not working in our room as it was the furthest one from the reception. we were taken to the other building then the hostel is and there we could not pay by card. very soft beds.

Great location close to Termini station

Very accessible to public transport
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Breakfast was very small and did not cater for families well. Room was smaller than expected and the lighting was poor. The WIFI was very weak and made it hard to book tours etc.

Stay was not as expected. Room and breakfast was not at all as expected.

The rooms are very small. We had problem with heating and water supply. The Breakfast had no option, we just got one coffee and bread to eat.

The staff was good and spoke good English.

Mould all through the bathroom, no hot water, terrible...

Mould all through the bathroom, no hot water, terrible breakfast, room looked nothing like photos and we were put in a completely different building. AVIOD

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Ruin by the trushy state of the hotel building and room
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

I didn’t like the area, it didn’t look nor felt safe. I didn’t like the building, it was very depressing. I didn’t like the room, it was smelly and dirty. There was not hot water during my two nights stay. The tv and control remote didn’t work. I have to ask for toilet paper. WiFi didn’t work. I didn’t like the breakfast system at a near by café. A coffee and a croissant, nothing else. I didn’t like the reception service, poor standard of customer service and they are not always there. I spoke to the manager and wrote a list of the things that I wasn’t happy with in his hotel and I said that I will write that in my review, he told me that he didn’t care and “what do you expect for €25 a nigh”. I told him that I have been in single rooms with toilet in other Italian cities at the same price and they have been a lot better, in fact I have been very pleased with all of them. He told me that it didn’t matter to him what I write in my review.

Good for the price
    • Double or Twin Room

The lighting was a bit dull, the water pressure was really low and the bathroom drain had a uri ne smell. The second building was gross and felt a little unsafe.

The location is good, close to Roma Termini. Staff were friendly and helpful.

It was a little difficult
    • Double or Twin Room

One bed lamp did not work and our second room did not have any bed lamps. The first room was so small we could barely walk beside the bed to get into the bed. There was no room to put the cases at the end of the bed, we almost had to walk over them. The TV did not work in the room on our first visit.

The croissants were flaky and the bed was comfy. The sheets and towels were clean as was the room.

It's okay.
    • Quadruple Room

The breakfast with the shop next door is not good, just some croissant and coffee, and the staff at the shop is not friendly.

The hotel is so close to the Roma Termini, which we like, but they put us to another building which is not far, but no elevator of each floor. Can you imagine with big luggage? Lucky that your Philipino Staff help us to carry. He's nice.

Viennense NEVER AGAIN, Rome see you next time!

The staff tried to trick us. We had a reservation for Vienense and upon arrival they took us in a different old building in the dark back ally. Building was dirty smelling like mold and dust and cigarettes. We had an argument about the fact that our reservation was not for that building and most certainly not for that room. We got back to Vienense on Via Marsala and the told us they did not have a triple room. We slept 3 persons on 2 beds the first night. Although the room was tiny they manage to squeeze in third bed so we can at least sleep in separate beds. We paid as a standard triple room :( There is no good night sleep in this place it was loud the night shift receptionist was literally screaming on the phone all night and in the morning you have poor poor breakfast outside in a street bar.

The location. Vienense (hard to say hotel) is situated next to the central station so the connections are great:bus train metro tram everything is there and also you have some sights on walking distance.

The room was cleaned every day.

We were given a room looking completely different than those in the pictures. We ordered a double-bed + a single bed room but there was a bunk bed instead (which was actually a bunk sofa morover..). There was not a single glass in the room, let alone the equipment for making tea or coffee as was announced and there was no storage space (such as wardrobes etc.), which is very impractical for a longer stay. Every day we struggled with getting warm water in the shower and we were forced to waste it a lot in order to get some (once I even had to take a shower at the reception desk..). When we were tried to deal with the problems, the manager was arrogant. Other members of the staff were friendly and helpful.

The room was cleaned every day. Great location right next to Termini station. We could recommend this place for a short stay.

Bizarre
    • Quadruple Room

Neighbourhood rundown, hotel is in 2 parts, taken back down stairs, outside, up the street and around the corner, before 4 more flights of really dirty scary stairs onto a corridor where our room was. Was late at night, staff weren’t unpleasant but not pleasant either. Room was very rundown although clean, bedding looked like spares not matching, broken door frames, scary creased broken picture of cherubs behind bunk beds scared my daughter to death. Shower cubicle tiny, curtain did not stay in cubicle, plastic pane came out if you touched it. Odd room, only for 1 night luckily, we will always remember it lol

Beds were comfortable, sheets and bathroom were clean

Size of room, child's bunk beds, noisey beds, toilet...
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Size of room, child's bunk beds, noisey beds, toilet flushing every minute when no one's in there, reception back in five mins sign up most off day

The location is great.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

We had booked a family room, but we got a small room with 5 beds. There was no place in the room for 5 people to walk or even stand . Wifi connection was poor. The room was shabby and one bed was uncomfortable.

The location is great. Just opposite to termini station.

Nice Staff, Good location, clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

Spent one Night, and on my return Trip to Rome spent one night, but not in this Property, although the staff was nice and the room was clean, but as facilities the property wasn't not, very small room, no Safe on the room. they give 3 heavy keys (Entrance of Main door to the building , Entrance to the hotel floor, entrance to the Room door) the hotel was one floor of A building, Air-condition was not working, TV Remote was broken, to have a breakfast I need to go to out to the street and go to the next door building. I will never back a gain. Rome have better Properties.

Nice Staff, Good location, clean.

Just as expected a bed for two nights
    • Quadruple Room

Location perfect, if you need a clean bed at a good price then this hotel is just that, if you want to moan about the facility's then book a 3/4 star, you get what you pay for and this not luxury but adequate for a night or two

Avoid not safe at all

We parked by train station opposite hotel. Got out witnessed a fight one guy knocked the other out. When he came around him and a friend smashed bottles and were walking around looking to glass the other guy. Druggies everywhere. Risked walking over to hotel went in hall no reception just empty hall. Fighting and shouting outside and scared kids do we left. Cancelled next night only to be charged for both nights and had to find new accommodation

The breakfast was in a bar in the same street as the hotel...

The breakfast was in a bar in the same street as the hotel (1 croissant + 1 hot drink to be chosen among coffee, capuccino, fruit juice or tea). Not convenient to pay by card because you have to call a number so that someone can come to your building with the payment system.

Stay away from this hotel
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

No proper shower facility (blocked drainage, poor water pressure from shower, no hot water). Very dirty bathroom. Ended up BED BUGS BITES. Credit card machine not working, have to pay by cash only. Still waiting for my pre-authorisation fund to be returned back onto my credit card. The reception area is at a totally different building to the hotel room. The breakfast area is actually at a street coffee shop, in a totally different building again.

If it is your last option (and you have a small budget).. I guess you have to take it..
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Rooms are super tiny, really old and dirty building. Showers disgusting and really small. You are right by the main train station but the neighbourhood looks really bad, it does not look safe at all at night.

The only good thing of this place that it is right by Termini, from where you can go practically everywhere.. The staff is ok. I literally mean ok (neither nice or bad).

The location is decent
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Staff are rude, they will palm you off to their sister property, the beds are hard and unworkable. Worst property I've ever stayed at.

The location is decent

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Value for Money, Good
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Smaller rooms, small old type elevator, the rooms are in different buildings and they have separate receptions for each building

Very closer to the Roma termini, Good restaurants nearby, They offer free basic breakfast which is fine, Good connections for attractions

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Good place, nice location so close to Roma Termini.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Good place, nice location so close to Roma Termini. We even have a discount to a near-by restaurant. The facilities in the room were fine. Very helpful and friendly staff, helped us a lot during our stay. They recommended many places and tried their best to meet our needs.

Good stay but trouble with room canceled
    • Quadruple Room

My room was canceled as we were late which was informed as our flight was late in the evening and i was planning to pay by cash I hope i dont get anything charged for canceling and later a seperate room was booked

Hotel Viennese makes you appreciate staying elsewhere even more.
    • Quadruple Room

From the moment the smell of the front hallway hits you, you'll love staying here if you're looking for a place that is run down, cramped and has the worst bed in the entire world all while charging you an insane amount of money for the privilege. If you booked this hotel for it's advertised free breakfast, get ready to be wowed with a voucher for a crappy pastry and hot drink at a cafe down the street. The fact that Booking.com is averaging my review to a 2.5 rating is extremely fraudulent. This hotel should be given no stars. Ever.

Check out was easy and very much a welcome experience when the time came. Thankfully the hotel was mere steps from the train station so I could leave it very far behind me.

The location is too good and easily accessible.

The room was small only to fit the bed. We had problem with toilet as it got blocked twice. Old style elevator.

The location is too good and easily accessible. Also hotel has provided fridge, laptop and tv. Staff was also good.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Has all your basics covered
    • Quadruple Room

The shower was old and water was not coming out from all sides. Tip: Wifi only in corridor. There are comfy seats which are popular for those who need to connect.

The beds were clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and allowed us to check in early.

Good value for the price
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

No parking on site, and I'm not a big fan of driving in the city.

Clean. Excellent location, near train station and central to several sites of interest. Very good value

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Evrething was perfect.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

Evrething was perfect. Most of all i liked location, for 5 days we just needed one time public transport. Also i really liked staff, they were very friendly and helpfull. Only thing i didn´t like it was breakfast (just a cup of coffee and one croissant:) )

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Quadruple Room

When we arrived there was no room. Instead of that we had to walk 300 meters to another hotel where our room was. Even it was evening we still had to wait to get our room ready. So obviously this hotel is selling rooms even they don´t have them and then they sell bookings forward to other hotels nearby. You never know what you will get.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Good Location with compromised facilities

very noisy inside the room -- could hear from the neighbouring room. Bathroom -- shower is located at very high level and not able to detach for easy access so if you have kids then they can't have bath (water runs very hot as well) so take extra caution... Fridge was there in the room but not working...so we were not able to use it as we planned... No

location of the hotel is very centre for all transport access and lots of restaurants around to pick and choose for your taste...

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

We love it :)

- the rooms are small..but i can't say that they are bothering me...we only slept there so we didn't need so much space. i don't think that is somenthing i didn't like.

The staff is great, we arrived early and the room wasn't ready but the guy at the reception took our bagage and put it in a secure room until our rooms were ready so that we could enjoy our trip. I loved the bed, i slept very good. The best part is the location of the hotel. Near to everything you could visit in Rome.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Fair price
    • Quadruple Room

I didn't pay the room in advance, so I was charged once for the room, and charged again for the no cancellation policy. It was not a problem with my bank to cancel the second payment, but because this was not written anywhere it came in a shock, like a hidden payment. I had my money blocked in a banking limbo for 14 days.

The hotel certainty has a unique flavor. People are nice, rooms are fair for the price, location is pretty good, and very good coffee. If you're looking for comfort I would not recommend staying here for long periods of time.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Near bus &train station.
    • Quadruple Room

i prenotated for 3 nights but day after i need to transfer room! W/2childrens with me for me it is very uncomfortable.

Near bus &train station..also the staff are very nice

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Facility not suitable for children
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

The rooms are too close and we had young kids who could hear what ever was going on in the next rooms, so it wasn't good Apart from the location, the rest wasn't good

The location was very convenient

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

I really liked the location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The temperature of the room and breakfast.

I really liked the location. The hotel is near by the main central station and it easy to access the metro, trains and buses/train to the airport.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

The location was great, just across the Termini Station.

The room was too small for a family of four. Furniture was old and worn out.

The location was great, just across the Termini Station. Staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Incorrect choice of hotel.
    • Quintuple Room (5 Adults)

The entrance to the hotel is dingy. The stairway is dirty and the lift was out of order. The establishment looked like a budget hotel or back-packers. The first impression was bad. After seeing the room I immediately realized that my family would not be comfortable and made arrangements to move elsewhere the following day. I was charged a days rate and the full cancellation fee.

Niel at reception was very helpful.