Reviews of Hotel Vivit 3 stars

Piazza Ferretto 73, 30174 Mestre, Italy

#9 of 59 hotels in Mestre

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

A pleasant stay at a great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Noisy airconditoner in the backyard beneath the windows (stopped working arround 23:30 hours ).

Excellent breakfast and location, clean room, nice and clean bathrom.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Hotel outside venice and in city center mestre
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast rooms too small and crowded with people and need to wait to find the empty table. If you come with car be careful cos the parking a bit far from hotel. And you need to paid € 10 per day. Parking next to simply supermarket. So please write “simply supermarket” on you maps or waze to find the parking. We have big luggage so a bit hard to bring our luggage from parking to the hotel. You need to work around 7 minutes and cross the roads. So not suitable for who is come by car. Anyway thanks.

Location of the hotel in city center. Just small hotel l. It’s good if you looking for accommodation that outside of the venice. Near to bus station and tram station. Easy to go to venice they also sell public transport tickets.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Location is very good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is poor not alot of options. The bathroom is also average. It is definitely not worth the price i paid.

Location is very good. In the centre of everything.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Very nice hotel, ideal for Venice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was a smell in the room like old A/C but no much annoying. Also windows weren't soundproof enough to stop outside noises so untill 23:00-23:30 we heard the street noises.

Quite big rooms, with huge beds. Amazing breakfast and very helpful reception girl giving much info about transporting in Venice.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Value for money.. just perfect.
    • Family Room

We misjudge the location, better take a taxi if you are from Mestre Train station.

Very helpfull front desk officer, allow us to check in earlier and help us for transport arrangement even can buy 1 day pass ticket there. Big room and perfect for 4 of us.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

I was greated with respect from a very attractive woman...
    • Family Room

I was greated with respect from a very attractive woman called Francesca who took good care of all my needs leavin me feeling satisfide also I had the pleasure to also meet another fine member called Guseppe who was intelligent and.was kind.enough to take us and put us on top of the list Thanks to. N1 service

Very happy with our stay. Would stay there again.
    • Family Room

You have to park at a parking garage - you will need to bring the hotel your parking ticket as they need to enter it into a parking system, as the location is a restricted zone. The parking garage is a bit of a hike making it difficult to lug a large suitcase. We ended up just stuffing our backpacks with our clothing so we didn't need to carry our bags to the hotel. All manageable, just be aware....

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The location is excellent! We walked to the tram station and took the tram into Venice. It was an easy walk and the best way of getting in and out of Venice. Their breakfast was really good!

The best hotel location in Venice-Mestre with lovely old fashion piazza.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

We liked everything about this hotel, it is a lovely place to stay. My third time there.

Located in the beautiful town square, plenty of restaurants, bars, shops, mall, transportation by tram, bus. taxi. walking etc. great breakfast, Special thanks to Francesca, super nice and friendly person. Great staff over all.

Worth it.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Although the hotel was a little too classical looking for my taste, everything was very clean and the hotel staff offered us the best service we got in Italy. 5/5

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Comfortable and convenient location in the heart of Mestre
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

I believe the hotel may be under new ownership. While nicely appointed, the bedcovers may have been from a 1970s movie set. I was at the end of a long hallway and the carpet was stretched and rumpled. It was difficult to roll a suitcase and a bit of a trip hazard. The wifi signal was iffy. I never figured out how to cool the room and eventually opened the window because it was quite stuffy. The hotel was kind enough to arrange for an airport shuttle and repeatedly said they would meet me directly outside the hotel. The shuttle driver did meet me right outside the hotel but then we had a 3-4 block walk to actually get to the shuttle bus. It was not what I was expecting, so I was surprised. The shuttle driver was actually quite efficient, had a very nice Mercedes van, and knew the back roads approach to the airport thus avoiding heavy traffic. The fee was the same 40 euros even though I think the route was longer.

The hotel is right on the center square in Mestre. It was easy enough to get to from the main train station by taking the #2 tram to Olivi then walking about 4+ blocks with the help from Google maps. Check-in is on the 2nd floor (for Americans) and there is a lift from the ground floor to the upper two floors. I was upgraded from the economy "attic" to an upper level room, which was nice (no lift to the attic). My room was large with a double bed and a couch plus a very nice ensuite bath. No view but I didn't expect one. The location really puts you right in the heart of things. There is a very nice outdoor patio and covered porch for breakfast or relaxing. The wifi signal seemed to be better here than in my room. The hotel has a very nice dining room for breakfast in the morning with a very generous breakfast. It was very busy at 8 am but seemed to clear out by 8:30 am.

Nice for the price, great location. kindly staffs. 😊
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

I don't like how it's smell in the room, also the bed it make my back pain.( I not say it bad bed maybe it's just not match with me 😊)

I love the kindness staffs there. And the great location. 😍

The big space, geographic situation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The noise at our window, they were taking water bottles until midnight and from 7am, it made a huge noise that woke us up

The big space, geographic situation

Good location but the hotel needs a lot of work and the food was poor.
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room with Spa Bath

We ordered a room for 2 adults and three children to then be told they expected our 5 year old to sleep in the same bed as us as the hotel policy was children under 7 sleep in the same bed as their parents. The room was small for a junior suite there was no hot water when you wanted a shower, the carpets and rugs throughout the hotel were a death trap waiting to happen, and the breakfast that was included was so over cooked you could not eat it.

The location of the hotel is in a fantastic square with lots of shops and places to eat. Public transport is also very good in the area. Staff are very nice as well.

Great, cute room in the attic, although would have been a...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Great, cute room in the attic, although would have been a challenge with the beams if you are tall. Receptionist staff (we had two females over our two night stay) were extremely helpful and knowledgable of the area.

• Family Room

The family room was extremely cramped with little to no room between and around the beds , the bedding was dated and thin, the bathroom light functioned on a motion sensor which made it difficult to manage. The airport shuttle was/is misrepresented. the hotel will call a taxi or car service for which you pay.

Great location. Renovated bathroom.

Loved the area and would stay again.

Finding the hotel and parking was a little challenging. Once we found it, it was easy.

I love our quadruple room. Very up to date. The bathroom was very spacious and clean. The breakfast was good and the people at the front were very accommodating.

Excellent location, clean and comfortable room, and awesome...
    • Superior Family Room

Excellent location, clean and comfortable room, and awesome breakfast. Close to restaurants and public transportation. Highly recommend this hotel.

I would stay at Hotel Vivit if/when I returned to Italy
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Great location outside Venice near shops, restaurants and transportation. Staff was helpful with directions and purchasing of bus and tram tickets. Hotel breakfast was great

Disappointing, but a lovely breakfast
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

My room was nothing like the picture and I had clearly been downgraded which was very disappointing - also the large double bed is just two singles pushed together; very uncomfortable and I had to push apart so slept on a single when I had paid for a large double :-(

The breakfast was lovely

Memorable.

Absolutely nothing!

I wanted to visit Venice but decided to stay in Mestre to avoid the crowd and expensive accommodation in Venice. Hotel Vivit is in a lively and beautiful square full of shops and restaurants. Also, it is close to the bus station where you can get transport to the airport and to Venice. The hotel staff were really helpful and always friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast and the food in the hotel restaurant was good. Thank you to the staff for making my stay a memorable one.

Vivit

The attic rooms have low ceiling you hit your head if not cautious and not access with lift

The location. Close to Tram that takes you to Venice and train station. Plus it is open to a big plaza where you can enjoy a drink or snack till late night

Nice
    • Superior Triple Room

The rooms are quite small...toilets Inside the bathroom

The breakfast is quite nice with fresh fruits and home made pastries...not to mention the italian café. The lady at the reception on mornings is very friendly and professional

Pleasant enough on the whole, a pretty town with nice shops and restaurants.
    • Double or Twin Room

The actual location in the centre of town was great but it meant the taxi had to drop us off and pick us up a good walk away, however the website does warn you . Narrow hard bed

The lady on reception was very friendly, and upgraded us. Location is very good if you don't mind getting your baggage there. Having too much luggage and being a bit disabled doesn't help.

Excellent Hotel excellent location
    • Superior Family Room

Not having a kettle in the room (an English thing I know!)

Excellent breakfast, fresh with plenty of choice. Very helpful staff and hotel is situated in a perfect location with lots going on around but felt safe and comfortable walking around the area no matter the time of day/night. Was lovely to get back to hotel at end of day after the hustle and bustle of Venice, Murano etc

The hotel was well situated convenient to the train station...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was well situated convenient to the train station, bus and tram stop. Easy to get into Venice. Things to see and do in and around the Piazza. A lively mix of travelers and locals.

I will book again in the future
    • Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately one of the double room bathroom’s toilet had install in a weird position, not enough leg room when you sit and facing the shower with a mirror, But the other room is fine.

I was on holiday with my partner and my parents. Our room got upgraded when we arrive; Very happy with the size of the room, cleanliness and comfy bed. Lovely breakfast. Very helpful staff arranging pick up once we arrive at the airport. Further guiding us using public transport. Great location.

The staff and the rooms were excellent.
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds were not as comfortable as I wish the would have been

The staff and the rooms were excellent. We had a family room and it was great because we had two other parties who were able to join us in our room and we were able to cook a meal and feel relaxed

We had a lovely time in Mestre and Venice. The hotel is in a great location.

We went as a family so we had two rooms. The family room was not the one shown on the website.We were very disappointed how small it was and the bathrooms in both rooms are small so small that we had to step over the toilet to access the very small shower.

The location was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean.

Mestre is perfect solution if you want to visit Venice, it...
    • Superior Triple Room

Mestre is perfect solution if you want to visit Venice, it is just 10 minutes ride by tram and gives you peace if you compare it with overcrowded Venice. Hotel Vivit has perfect location on the main square in Mestre, this is old historical building with renovated apartments - very spacious and well decorated. Family room was big enough for us (family with 2 kids). Staff is super helpful, from basic travel assistance till any other request. You can buy tickets for tram to Venice at the reception, it costs 3 EUR (2 ways ticket). Tram stop is just 5 minutes far from the hotel. Hotel has parking place close to the main square near the supermarket, it is just few minutes far from the hotel by foot. Breakfast is little basic but was in general fine with us.

Very pleasant indeed
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

I’ve no complaints, I loved my attic room but I did have to duck under a low beam to go to the toilet. For me this was a plus though. I mention it only for if you’re old and creaky.

I loved the quirkiness of my room. And the breakfast was amazing. I was disappointed not to have a kettle in the room, but I was given one immediately when I asked, for no extra charge.

Would definately return
    • Family Room

There was a problem with the air conditioning, and although we turned it off, it turned itself on and produced only very hot air which meant the room was uncomfortably hot when returning on an evening. Otherwise hotel was excellent

The location is convenient to go to Venice by tram - the...
    • Double Room with View

The water pressure in the shower was not strong enough, but all the rest was perfect.

The location is convenient to go to Venice by tram - the tram stop is just 3 min. away from the hotel, and after 15 min. by tram you reach Venice Piazzale Roma. At the same time the hotel is in the heart of Mestre City Center, where you can find good places to eat fine local food in much better prices than in Venice. The staff is very professional and gave us a lot of useful information for Mestre and Venice. The breakfast is excellent.

Easy, clean, good value for money and relaxing

Parking is 500 m away but it was ok a little walk

Location in mestre very nice, out of the crowd of venice and right in the central square of mestre with many nice shops and restaurants. Generous breakfast, clean rooms, kind personnell

Great value,
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of décor is a little dated and showing some signs of wear and tear

Location, although a little walk to Taxi pick up, and not Venice a locations (where I was working) its well located for Restaurants and local bars in friendly feeling area even late at night. very helpful staf

worth of money and pleasant stay
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

If I have to comment something not too positive, that would be the room I chose, it was an attic room, however the price was also lower than normal room so could not really complain too much :) Breakfast is fair :)

The hotel manager was very helpful and professional during my stay. I stayed three nights at vivit , the manager shared all the information I needed. The location of hotel is great, very central of Metres city and easy to visit Venice by multiple public transportation. you can buy tickets via hotel counter. There are cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood. Over all it was a pleasant experience for me to stay in Vivit hotel.

Mestre was a much better location than I thought it would be...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This was very good value and I couldn't fault anything given the price.

Mestre was a much better location than I thought it would be and this hotel takes maximum advantage of it, being on the main square and near shopping and restaurants. With the windows open you could hear all the action in the square, but at night we closed the shutters and windows and it was quiet. The hotel room was pleasant with a good bed and a compact but well designed bathroom. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We were able to get local transport tickets at the hotel, and staff were very patient with explaining our best options. They all speak good English. There were a lot of options for breakfast and a reasonable automatic coffee machine.

The best location for a trip to Venice!

The best location for a trip to Venice! Wonderful stay at the Hotel Vivit, the staff is very nice and kind, always smiley, and my family enjoyed everything there! Such a happy memory at your hotel! I surely will again stay at Vivit during my next trip to Venezia. Big thanks!!!

Would recommend and will probably use again if travelling to Venice in the future.
    • Double or Twin Room

Taxis cannot get close to the hotel. The hotel is in a main square and requires a 5-10 minute walk depending on where the taxi stops. It is an easy, flat walk but could be tricky if you have a lot of luggage. However, my wife and I travelled with our toddler son and had a buggy, 2 large cases and 2 small cases and didn't find the walk particularly difficult.

Lovely breakfast, excellent coffee. Excellent location with many cafes, bars, restaurants and shops nearby. We stayed over a weekend and there was plenty going on in the main square with markets, live music and parades. Prices quoted by the hotel for airport and cruise terminal transfers were correct. 40Eu to/from airport and 45Eu to Venice cruise terminal. Approx 30 minute walk to Mestre train station. 2.50Eu adult return to Venice St Lucia, only two stops (sometimes only 1) and takes around 10 minutes.

Great friendly hotel away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist trail

Nothing I can think of

Loved the atmosphere of the hotel - an old property renovated with modern amenities and decor. Extremely quiet at night and very comfortable bed. Rooms were of a good size and spotlessly clean. Breakfast plenty choice and well presented. Reception staff extremely welcoming and helpful. Loved the location with many bars, restaurants and shops within walking distance.

We had a really good stay and the beds were very comfortable. Guisseppe was a great host
    • Family Room

Help with getting luggage to the rooms would have been appreciated

Although the hotel was on the small side it was done in excellent taste with great breakfast area and a nice vibe in the rooms and the terraces. The location was super good as everything was at your doorstep including buses and trams which made it super easy to get to Venice every day.

Gem on the center
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing about this hotel that wasn't top notch.

Wonderful hotel right on center which is full of retail shops! Staff excellent, room large and well appointed. Breakfast really good. A gem of a hotel.

Great location for visiting Venice without the hassle and prices of Venice.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast area in dining room very small space and was very crowded at times.

Room very comfortable. Bathroom a good size. Air con and good wi-if connection. Bus stop near by for return to air port. Bus/tram station near by for connection to Venice. Very regular service - €1.50 per journey - service all evening. Location of hotel in a lovely Piazza with lots of cafes.

A lifeline at the end of a traumatic day
    • Double Room with View

Booked in an emergency late at night as wife had been taken into local hospital. Hotel organised taxi from hospital after 11pm and we checked in close to midnight. Staff tremendous.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Staff were very helpful about helping us with transport and...
    • Family Room

Staff were very helpful about helping us with transport and directions into Venice; our room was a great size for our family and really pretty; there was a huge selection for breakfast, which was a great treat; Mestre was a pretty town and very easy to get into Venice. We loved our stay in Mestre.

A great experience. Would thoroughly recommend
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

The two twin beds together left a gap in the middle. No big issue but a little annoying.

The staff were excellent. Friendly, informative and nothing was too much trouble. First class. The breakfast was also excellent. One of the best I've ever experienced in equivalent star rated hotels.

Very nice hotel in an excellent position on Mestre main...
    • Family Room

Internally noisy with little sound proof from the lobby and breakfast room to our room. Noisy little refrigerator. One of the beds in our family room was a squeaky convertible bed not to the standard expected for the price. Asking for a taxi to the airport , the hotel offered to arrange one for 50e when the standard price was 35e.

Very nice hotel in an excellent position on Mestre main square with easy transportation to Venice. Very clean and professionally well kept . Superb breakfast and overall very helpful and friendly staff.

A quaint characteristic hotel located in the middle of the historic center and close to many places.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

The bathroom had a sloping ceiling and a wood beam that ran across it. You have to be careful not to bump your head.

The specific room I stayed in is suitable for single and younger or physically able to climb two flights of stairs as this room was in the attic of the property.

Holiday was great, hotel location was a contributing factor
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room with Spa Bath

Hot food items would have been good for the price paid. AC in room was not effective at all. Mini fridge also was not effective particularly as Venice was like 35c really needed cool room and cold drinks

Breakfast was cold items .... meats, cheese and variety of cakes and pastries with toaster for bread and facility to boil egg. Well located hotel right in the Piazza with a variety of shops, bars and restaurants Restaurants in the local area are plenty. Italian portions are pretty small but the restaurant next door is American concept and portions were large, prices very reasonable and very varied menu. Also the Old Wild West (also American) was pretty good too

Wonderful gem of a hotel in a terrific location!

A little hard to find using GPS directions. Recommend that they provide an address to the parking garage.

Great hotel, in a terrific location - right on the piazza! Warmly greeted at reception and were very helpful to provide a map with directions for parking, and the recommendation for dinner was perfect.

Excellent stay - will be returning
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was compact in size but cosy

Had a lovely stay in a clean and well equipped room. Reception staff always happy to help and provide restaurant recommendations. Breakfast was amazing with so much choice!

Sensible alternative to Venice.
    • Family Room

Limited access with car, need to drive through restricted zone, so you may not be sure where you are allowed to drive and where not.

Great central location, right at the main town square and a short walk from tram station for Venice. Good value. Approx 20 min tram ride into Venice. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

A great 2 day visit to Venice before our Cruise
    • Double or Twin Room

Francesca was extremely helpful with advice and tips during our stay as were her colleagues it was our second trip to this hotel in 8 months and we will be returning. Also my friend left her wallet at the hotel and the hotel were very helpful in arranging its return. A little gem of a hotel in a fantastic bustling area in Mestre for visiting Venice

Very good location and breakfast.

Car parking! Be aware of Vivit preferred area. We arrived to find parking in the street impossible so drove in to a pay parking zone. We were met by a man at reception and queried where to park for the advertised 10euro per day , and he just shrugged , and told us to return to the car park and check with the attendant,re cost. The rest of the staff were lovely, and upon checkout confused us by adding the 10 euro per day to our bill. ( it was removed after we explained our situation) Apparently, they have an understanding with certain car parks, but not the one we found. This was not explained at check in so it cost us an extra 15 euro for the two days.

Loved the location in Mestre, close to the tram and restaurants, good shopping. The breakfast was perfect.

Would stay here again
    • Double or Twin Room

Avoid busy trams out of Venice in the evening some of the fellow passengers can be a bit ripe after a day's touring or working. This should not reflect on the hotel and only happened one day when we returned earlier between 7-8. Trams are very frequent and only take approximately 15minutes

It's not in venice, but the location is great the square is lovely with a good atmosphere, plenty shops nearby and a local market, also transport links into venice very good too. Restaurant below very reasonable and good home cooked pub grub. Breakfast was plenty full with good selection, staff very friendly and informative. Quite good also to get out of Venice and see a bit more of the area.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Veneto by car.
    • Double or Twin Room

If something is not right, the receptionist will do wonders to fix it.

A spacious, recently renovated apartment. Location in main Mestre Piazza Feretto. Car access and parking in pedestrian zone. Plentiful and varied breakfast. Easy access to Venice - short tram ride from nearby station to Piazzale Roma. Staff is professional, friendly, and helpful. This was our second stay, and we'll be coming back.

We did not want to stay directly in the center of Venice, so...
    • Double or Twin Room

We did not want to stay directly in the center of Venice, so this was a very good choice. The staff was very helpful by providing information & personal recommendations about the city, tickets for public transportation and parking information. There was a good selection of things to have for breakfast and Mestre as a city is worth seeing as well.

Hotel Vivit is a great choice for a visit to Venice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lady at reception was very helpful in answering all of our questions - particularly with directions to public transportation and also in recommending an excellent restaurant. The breakfast choices were great.

Don't use this hotel if convenience to Venice Airport is your priority.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Loft bedroom with no head height. Good if you're a dwarf not if your a normal height. Not accessible by car. Rip off airport shuttle. Not free. €50!!

Good value for money

Beware of mosqitoes. It is a good idea to have some mosqito repellents just in case.

The location is excellent - some 20 min to Venice by tram. The room, facilities are excellent as well. Very clean. The breakfast is fabulous - sweet and salty pastries (many of them!), salami and cold meat of different kinds, eggs, very good coffee, organic jams, dietary products, lots of fruits! Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

will come again
    • Superior Triple Room

There were no moskito nets on the windows. The air conditioning works only from june, we were here in april and there were already moskitos. Since it was very hot we had to open the windows, and so moskitos would get it.

the breakfast was excellent. very friendly staff, nice location at the main square of mestre. close to the tram station to venice.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Exceptionally Helpful Team
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was injured at the airport prior to checking in. The staff could not have been more accommodating. Despite no room service they brought me meals from a nearby restaurant. Exceptionally helpful team who have my eternal thanks.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Located in Mestre's historic center
    • Double or Twin Room

The location on a main square of the old, historic part of Mestre was a pleasant surprize. Mestre is a large sprawl on the mainland near Venice and, though I have often used it as a (cheaper) base to visit Venice, I did not know it had a small but charming center.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. However, I wouldn't stay there again.

The bed was very hard. The croissants were not fresh at breakfast. Not very accessible. Had to walk about 2 blocks to get to the hotel from the taxi.

The location was about 15 minutes by taxi to the airport.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Great Hotel!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I wish to highly recommend Vivit Hotel in Mestre, Italy. We were staying there six night. The location of the hotel is perfect: in a beautiful piazza in the middle of Mestre, 3 minutes walk from the tram to Venice. The rooms are beautiful too, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great!. The hotel stuff is one of the nicest we ever meet, they were extremely nice and helpful. If you want to have perfect vacation in Mestre-Venice choose this hotel!!! Na'ama Shik

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Excellent Location, Good Breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

Our bedroom was on the rear side of the building, overlooking a small closed courtyard, presumably over the kitchen, so the room did not have adequate natural light/ventilation even with the windows open. It didn't bother us that much because we spent most of our time outside of the hotel.

The location is perfect, only a short tram ride away from Venice; and even when we decided not go to Venice, there were a lot of good restaurants and bars within walking distance. Also, the traffic free square gave us peace of mind, as we traveled with a young kid who could run around freely under our supervision. Breakfast was very good and varied. Would definitely come here again when visiting Venice/Mestre.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Delicious breakfast!

It's better to use taxi from Mestre station if you come at the first time.

Delicious breakfast! Staffs were kind for us, so I could go to Venezia easily.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Mestre and the accommodation set the right tone. Location ideal.

Lift very slow.

Breakfasts were outstanding. Location the best. Staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

See likes !
    • Double or Twin Room

Handy,clean,good value, and a great breakfast spread !

Pleasant
    • Loft

Best place in Mestre and to travel to Venezia

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Clean and bright rooms.
    • Superior Family Room

Clean and bright rooms. Friendly staffs. Perfecto!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great spot on the Piazza , easy to catch the bus into Venice...
    • Double or Twin Room

Small shower , a little hard to find

Great spot on the Piazza , easy to catch the bus into Venice . all staff very friendly . Breakfast good value

Loved everything.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Loved everything...staff are so helpful!! Location is perfect!

Good position

The noisy kitchen staff

Good position

Friendly staff, great location - the breakfast was excellent...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room - Attic

Friendly staff, great location - the breakfast was excellent @ 7 euros - loved everything about this hotel

price