Reviews of International Hotel 3 stars

Via Martiri Della Libertà,9, 25049 Iseo, Italy

#8 of 10 hotels in Iseo

Excellent choice of hotel and venue.

Bedroom could do with more charging points for tablets and phones. A couple of shelves in the bathroom would be useful for toilet bags etc.

Room very spacious - good size bed - good bathroom facilities. Terrace to our room was huge, lovely views of the lake and surrounding mountains. Location excellent for lake ferry and numerous restaurants.

Simple but comfortable and clean hotel.
    • Basic Triple Room

Simple but comfortable and clean hotel. We stayed only one night in our way to Trieste. It is well located, near the lake with many options for dinner or lunch.

The place we want to return to
    • Superior Triple Room

staff don't speak English fluently (language barrier) but helpful

location - 15 minutes walking to the beach, although it was comfortable cause under hill nice view - mountains we had two balconies at our room, good air conditioning system and fresh air from the balconies the room was really spacious even for three people very good facilities, clean, neat, seems like everything is new or in good condition, stylish look (classic) changed towels and shower things daily

Well situated hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

We have stayed here several times . It is well located for the town and the lake , both of which are a short walk away. There is ample parking on site and the beds and rooms are comfortable and air conditioned. Breakfast is OK. This time our stay coincided with an international paratriathlon and the Italian tream trials, so the hotel was full and somewhat taken over by the athletes. Unless therefore you are particularly interested in these events, which are apparently held in the town on an annual basis, it is best to avoid staying at this time.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

The swimming pool.
    • Standard Twin Room

The receptionist wasn't very nice and didn't smile. He was efficient though.

The swimming pool. Even though I didn't have the time use it it was nice to have it available.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

A Very Mixed Emotions Expereince, Better read to the End...

I think the walls between the rooms are made of paper. I got a room where the other side of the wall near my bed is other room bathroom. I could hear everything, every shower taken, every flush, every conversation which happens to involve someone called Marco. Basically every time someone used that bathroom at the night I would wake up. Also any housekeeping activities in the adjacent rooms or the corridor and even the rooms over me I could hear them loud and clear. I choose the hotel to get some relaxing and I got the opposite. Moreover when I wanted to talk about my problems I was encountered with a staff member that doesn't speak English which I had to wait for the next shift so I can find someone that speaks the Language. When the Hotel Manager showed up and I viewed my problem to him and asked for another room, he was very rude. Basically took a look at me, and said the Hotel is full and it is the normal Italian standards. According to him it is normal to hear everything in the adjacent rooms, and from there he basically ignored me and continued his work. I doubted that the hotel is full so I checked with the house keeping in my floor which they mentioned that there are many available empty rooms. The room furniture is not very clean, and some bathroom tiles are cracked and have holes which leads to some insects to creep into your bathroom.

The Location of the Hotel is very good, you are within 2 minutes walk from the lake. Another 4 minutes walk to the main supermarket where you can get everything. The train station is around 12 minutes walk. If you have big Luggage you will have problems as Taxi's are very hard to find in this small town. The lake is really awesome and beautiful but that had nothing to do with the Hotel. The only two positive highlighted in this hotel were the staff that did my check in, nice young Italian guy that answered all my questions and arranged for a transportation for me for check out for free. And the other highlight was the lady that drove us to the train station for free, she was working in the kitchen and she was informed by the Italian guy that we needed a ride and she agreed to it. I don't see myself returning to this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Great breakfast, rooms very clean and comfortable, swim pool...

Great breakfast, rooms very clean and comfortable, swim pool for the kids is perfect, when the weather is bad. Great location, a few minutes wakt to the city center. I totally recommend this hotel.

I really liked the place and was happy there
    • Standard Twin Room

The bed was a little hard and the railway is close

clean and reasonably priced in a beautiful part of the world

Average hotel. Over priced.

Pool area was in poor condition. Sauna is extra charge.

Close to all amenities
    • Basic Triple Room

Sink was not inside bathroom. Bathroom too small

Close to all amenities

• Reviewed: 13 September 2015

Next time I would ask for 1st floor (1 flight up ) which has...

Italian people were asked at breakfast if they wanted espresso or capuchino instead of machine coffee

Next time I would ask for 1st floor (1 flight up ) which has a terrace with the room and Two Chairs.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2015

Hotel was clean, spacious and in great condition.

Hotel was clean, spacious and in great condition. What made all the difference was the staff and especially the ladies in the kitchen. The way out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome

• Reviewed: 15 August 2015

Nice Hotel to stay for e few nights.

All was just OK. The only problem was with very limited space for keeping our clothes (just one wardrobe for 4 people was not enough…)

Nice Hotel to stay for e few nights. Very clean room, all facilities on the level as expected. Very good and reach breakfast. Swimming pool inside the hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 July 2015

A good small hotel well located for Iseo town and the lake...

A good small hotel well located for Iseo town and the lake ferry, there is parking ( free) both underground and above ground, the staff speak english and were helpful

• Reviewed: 7 December 2015

No central heating, only air conditioning, which is not enough if somebody is visiting in the winter

Location Breakfast is OK

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

Check-out ritardato al costo di 30 Euro

Check-out ritardato al costo di 30 Euro

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

Great location near the centre and lake.

Great location near the centre and lake. Good WIFI and excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2015

Very friendly staff and clean

Finding the hotel-roads closed due to a festival (or something!) so had to find another route to hotel

Very friendly staff and clean

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

Staff were excellent, location good cleanest yet!

Everything was good

Staff were excellent, location good cleanest yet!

• Reviewed: 16 July 2015

The WIFI should be protected by a password.

The WIFI should be protected by a password.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

Good location Friendly helpful staff

• Reviewed: 20 April 2015

good location, fantastic breakfast, helpful staff

good location, fantastic breakfast, helpful staff

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.