Reviews of Hotel Vienna Ostenda 4 stars

Viale Regina Elena 11, Rimini Central Marina, 47900 Rimini, Italy

#228 of 456 hotels in Rimini

Very disappointed, never back again!!
    • Economy Double Room

I didn't like the fact that even if I am a genius client, they didn't accepted the genius conditions, and they didn't even answered at our request and even at our arriving at hotel, they didn't informed that parking is not free, and costs 15 euros /day, but they told me to park the car inside and after they made me pay. The room does not have a shower or drap, but only a improvised shower over the toilette. No welcome drinks, as promised, and the quality is a 2 stars maximum. Very very disappointed. Never back again for sure!!!

Breakfast.

A convenient location, clean and stylish rooms, nice staff,...

A convenient location, clean and stylish rooms, nice staff, all necessary facilities like a parking and bicycles, nice breakfast. However, bicycles could be renewed.

better somewhere else
    • Economy Double Room

I did not like that the price I found on bokking.com was not accepted by the hotel when I arrived. The receptionist required me to send him the confirmation of my reservation, and I had to wait for 30 minutes at the reception until the confirmation arrived at his own e-mail. I note that I had already received confirmation from the booking and theoretically from the moment I had it, he definitely had that one too. Breakfast was below average and in no case a corresponding 4-star hotel. The hotel and rooms are old. The washbasin was blocked. I have stayed in Rimini several times, even in 3 or 2-star hotels and were in better condition. I do not think I should have chosen it again. Please check your employees and train them in online processes so you do not get any trouble with your customers. Here I have to mention that the morning shift employees were much more helpful, but the bad first impression remained.

I liked the original price I found on booking.com I even liked the area that was near the sea

4 stars hotel staff, 2 stars hotel room
    • Economy Double Room

The hotel room...is a 2 star NOT a 4 stars! Very small room but the worst was the toilet!Not even a shower but an hanging shower head to use, keep short with a knot so it won't touch the floor. Water runs on the floor and the shower curtain...not very clean. The hotel is not a 4 stars at all!

Staff at the hotel extremely kind and useful.

the hotel's very good conditions, spacious rooms, good...

the hotel's very good conditions, spacious rooms, good food. very good price

Balcony was good.

Balcony was good. And i liked a pianist a lot with his live music.

clean, service excellent, meal delicious

old building and furniture

clean, service excellent, meal delicious

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

A Bit of Class in Rimini

Our third stay at the hotel and we again had an excellent experience. Great location and very friendly staff and a short walk to the beach.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

Position is very good.

Hotel is really bed. I am not sure if this hotel can get 3 stars, but 4 stars are really ridiculous. The rooms are very poor, and in our room there was a strong smell of mold. Also, most miserable choice for breakfast I ever experienced. No wifi.

Position is very good. The staff (except one waiter) was very friendly and helpfull.

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Vienna Ostenda traveller photo gallery