Reviews of Hotel Locanda Al Sole 3 stars

Via S.Pietro, 1, 31030 Castello di Godego, Italy

#1 of 1 hotels in Castello di Godego

A little more shelves in the room would help to comfortably unpack. Also, there is no need to close the window shutter every day when doing the room.

A great place to stay. We recieved attention wee needed. Everyone was helpful. Room is excellent, comfy bed, nice bathroom. The parking is convenient, WiFi working.

friendly staff, very nice rooms, perfect food.we were very satisfied.

• Double or Twin Room

Excellente dinner during weekend

• Double or Twin Room

beautifully arranged and well price-worthy hotel, nice rooms, big bathroom, really liked it, will come again, should need be.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

Breakfast was late for us as we had to leave each morning at 7.15 and it starts at 7 a.m. Tea/coffee was not available other than the one cup at breakfast Survey did not have the option of 'other' so had to put a group of friends, whereas it was on business trip / educational trip

Good selection of food available at breakfast Areas available for sitting and chatting - indoors and outdoors The bedrooms were quite large and very clean Information was available about the surrounding area

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

I was visiting family and they know the owner personally. They staff was extremely courteous, and the food plentiful and good. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

My wife and I were looking for a quiet place in the Veneto countryside to relax during a long weekend. We were not disappointed: our room was large, very quiet and very clean. The staff were extremely helpful and attentive. We enjoyed the breakfast, which included a wide selection of cold items, along with a steamer to make hard-boiled eggs. The restaurant was excellent as well. The hotel is located just a short walk from the train station. Wi-fi was free and worked all the time.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2015

I had a very little bad experience but it was quite funny actually. I was driving from Rome to Castelo di Godego. Thus I had a late check out and kept Mr.Andrea informed of this all the time. Once I got to the hotel at 2 am , one of the associates kept telling us to go because the hotel was fully booked. My Italian is broken and he didn't speak any English. Once I manage to tell him that I had a "prenotazione", he came downstairs and made our check in. the next morning we manage to have a nice conversation in Italian and he mentioned that he knew my family very well in Italy. Nice people!!! Will definitely stay at the same hotel in the future.

Everything. Beautiful, posh, stunning decoration!!!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2015

Staff doesn't speak any English;

Staff take care for my parking spot.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2015

Poor staff attitude

The room was OK

• Reviewed: 7 September 2015

the breakfast is too simple.

looks like a quiet country inn but has all moden equipments, good restaurant and elegant indoor decoration.

• Reviewed: 17 July 2015

NOTHING

THE LOCATION, FRIENDLINESS OF THE STAFF AND THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD IN THE RESTAURANT

• Reviewed: 1 July 2015

Receptor could be more friendly.

Nice place. Close to Castelfranco.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2015

Decoration of the hotel and restaurant is very nice. Food in the restaurant is absolutely outstanding. Easy to get to the train station.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.