Reviews of Locanda Fiorita 1 stars

San Marco 3457/A, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy

#75 of 301 hotels in Venice

Small comfortable Locanda, great position and friendly staff.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Nothing. It was all good.

Room was small but perfect for a solo traveller. External (across the hall) bathroom and toilet, shared, was fine. It’s a small hotel and staff were very friendly. Great breakfast outside in the entry courtyard. Great value in the middle of Venice.

Our stay was amazing, the hotel and staff very friendly and helpful and the location perfect!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The entire breakfast consists of mini packed products (jam, nutella, honey, cheese) which are stuffed with artificial infredients. Also only sweet white rolls are served. Instead or apart from those it could include some fresh vegetables, cheeses or hams and wholegrain bread.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Incredible stay
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

Absolutely amazing spot, the staff were so excellent. Went above and beyond expectations! Looks just like the photos. Thank you for making our anniversary so special!

The room was well decorated and clean.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was passable, no fruit was ripe and very limited choice as what you are offered to eat, I guess this is due to the fact there this is a really small property and there is not room for buffet breakfast. I am not sure where they have breakfast when it is cold. In the summer it is however really pleasant to sit outside.

The room was well decorated and clean. The bed was comfy, the bathroom really small but was ok for 2 nights. Location great, nice area.

Perfect location. Perfectly clean. Great staff
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast of breads, biscuits, lots of jams and savoury spreads. Simple but exactly what we needed for a city break. Quiet location but 5 mins walk from all the action.

The staff were incredibly friendly and really looked after...
    • Classic Double Room

All hotels are pretty pricy in Venice

The staff were incredibly friendly and really looked after us. Some really great suggestions of places to visit, thank you

Excellent!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Breakfast every morning was delicious and the coffee was outstanding! Location was really good, only 10 minutes walk to the centre of Venice. Staff were incredibly informative and always willing to help.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

It was very clean and staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

It was very clean and staff were very friendly and helpful. It was located in a quieter area which I appreciated but it was very close to everything and I walked everywhere!

The staff went above and beyond to ensure we felt welcomed...
    • Classic Double Room

The staff went above and beyond to ensure we felt welcomed and informed.The rooms were small but perfect for what we needed. Very clean, new and beautiful. Be sure to ask reception if you can have free prosecco at their “secret” rooftop. Short walk and amazing views. The location is in a quiet piazza, but on the door step of all the Venetian activity. Would highly recommend, if we return to Venice we will definitely stay here again.

Friendly staff, excellent location
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bathroom was tiny but it wasn’t a big deal

It was located perfectly to see everything in Venice. All sites were no more than 15 minutes away. Great terrace with breakfast served each morning. Quiet location.

A quiet oasis in Venice

This is a quiet oasis in Venice, a city crammed with us tourists. They gave directions and a very helpful video on how to find the hotel. I love the back streets of Venice and this seemed a more residential area. We enjoyed watching the neighborhood children playing soccer in our little square. The service was superb, they serve a beautiful breakfast on the patio with orange juice, coffee, yogurt, croissants, fruit, rolls, jelly, Nutella, etc. I will definitely come back here; this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Venice. A short walk from St Angelo water taxi stop.

THe bed was very comfy, we were in a room with a private...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Packet orange juice for breakfast, the bathrooms are a little small but function well.

THe bed was very comfy, we were in a room with a private terrace which was lovely.

The location of this small hotel are so nice on the center...
    • Classic Double Room

The room are so small especially the bathroom you can’t turn inside for the shower really small and the room size also very small for the price is little to expensive for the service only breakfast available

The location of this small hotel are so nice on the center from everywhere nice and polite staffs

Hidden gem
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

Bathroom separate to room. Breakfast is very basic. A shame part of the building was under construction but understandable.

Great location. Away from the crowds but still so central. Intimate feel. Lovely staff. Free (unlimited) prosecco and access to a beautiful rooftop at sister b&b Bloom. We really enjoyed our stay

Excellent location and great hotel staff.

Small bathroom.

Hotel staff were incredible and very knowledgeable on the local area and activities. Hotel is situated in an excellent location, fifteen minute walk away from St. Mark's Square. Good breakfast served on the terrace.

Lovely one night stay. Wish I booked to stay more.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Room was very dark & could do with more lighting. However, I think a lot of this was due to the scaffolding outside the window of what a I stayed. Unfortunately there was building work whilst I stayed there & it was rather loud first thing in the morning. If there was no building work, I assume the room wouldn't be so dark so I would not be leaving any negative comments.

Location was perfect. Breakfast was plentiful. Staff were friendly. Easy to find from water bus. Bed was comfortable. Happily looked after my case for the day after checkout. I would happily recommend to anyone.

my room was very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay at...
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

my room was very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay at Locanda Fiorita. the staff were excellent. so friendly and made me feel very welcome. I would highly recommend this hotel.

I enjoyed my stay at Locanda Fiorita.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

I appreciated the breakfast even though it would have been better without the pigeons jumping up on table trying to eat your food. That was probably the worse part because you couldn't relax at breakfast. I found it kind of a disturbing thought think that they had been all over my table before I sat down. I know they have only one attendant for the first but if someone else was out there to push the birds away. I'm not sure the feelings towards pigeons in Italy but I'm America, they are kind of like flying rats so I don't want then anywhere near my food.

I enjoyed my stay at Locanda Fiorita. it was located about 10-15 MIN. from San Marco square and 10 min from Rialto Bridge. my room was tinier than I thought it would be but it worked for me. I knew that I was sharing a bathroom but was pleasantly surprised to have a sink and mirror in my room.

Excellent location and friendly helpful staff-a hidden gem
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Shower room was a little small but the shower good.

The staff were excellent-very helpful. The bed was one of the best I've ever slept on. The hotel is spotless and is in a good location. It's just a 15 minute leisurely walk to St Mark's but even closer is a lovely square.

great place to stay
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

the staff were so friendly, the place as a homely feel about it which is great when you’re travelling alone for a long time. Breakfast was good, the bathroom being seperate wasn’t a problem as there was also a basin with a mirror in the room.

Charming and amazing hotel! With excellent location!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel is amazing! Location beautiful. Beds very comfortable and breakfast wonderful and very charming! I would give special mention to the staff. They were so patient and would take half an hour explaining us what to see and do in the city. And would not save any effort to help you on everything they could. Totally recommendable!

Very nice small hotel in perfect location.
    • Classic Double Room

If you have a window on the back of hotel it can by noisy at night - there is a sidewalk. Also in the rooms on the first floor you can hear every step of your neighbors above so it is better to have a room upstairs.

Room was small but renovated, clean and cozy. Every day the room was cleaned and towels were changed. The staff very friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast. The most important - fantastic location! You can get everywhere within 10 minutes walk or by the water bus.

Can't wait to come back!

Hard to fault anything given our overall experience

Very cute and cosy hotel close to San Angelo stop and lots of restaurants etc. The staff (esp the lovely Anthony) were so kind and helpful. I have been to Venice many times and this is the only hotel I will stay at the next time I come over.

We loved the location, very central but still quiet.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The breakfast doesn't include eggs at all - which you kind of expect now days from even the most humble bnbs - nor any meat or sausages. It consists of oranges or melon, croissants and rolls and biscuits. We really really wish they would serve a better breakfast as this would be a make and break for us whether we would ever return - especially when paying extra for breakfast. The rooms didn't smell very fresh after being cleaned - although they were very clean - we could really recommend they maybe get room freshener, candles or a room fragrance for after so that it doesn't smell like cleaning product. Lastly we stayed in the room next to reception and it was a bit noisy with people chatting and closing the door late into the evening. It would be great if the receptionist monitored this or even if they put out a sign in the entry hall to ask people to be more curtiuous for such a small bnb.

We loved the location, very central but still quiet. The rooms and bathroom were very clean and super comfortable and the staff were welcoming, very friendly and helpful. We liked how it felt more personal as a bnb than a hotel, the rooms were simple and beautiful with wooden ceilings and they were kept very warm during a very cold week with heating. We would love to return in summer when the leaves of the outside terrace are back and we can enjoy eating outside!

Great location and great experience
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

I had the best breakfast experience of my life because it was cold and they took breakfast (all sorts of fruits, breads, yogurt, jams and spreads) to the room - coffee was delicious. The hotel is very small but staff is really attentive to comfort. Reception is not 24h however it's very easy to return late. the location is great, I did everything by foot. Staff speaks english but I learned italian before going so I had the best experience. Good place to travel solo, to stay on a good location. The bathroom was shared but so clean I never noticed I was sharing with someone else. Don't actually know if I really was haha. Would recommend to couples, families and solo travelers. I want to stay there again! =) The place is very quiet and although Venice was very busy because of carnival, it was not noticeable from the hotel.

Perfect!
    • Classic Double Room

This hotel was better than we expected. Most comfortable beds I've ever slept on, great location, amazing staff and such a cosy hotel. They welcomed us with opened arms. We will definitely come back.

Beautiful little hotel in the heart of Venice
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

Nothing - it was perfect!

Very central for the Rialto, St Marco and Academia. Welcoming staff and cozy feel. Spotlessly clean room and bathroom. Excellent breakfast served in our room each morning (in warmer months is served out on the hotel terrace). Although our room was small it was beautifully decorated and the bed was comfortable. We were late booking and was only able to get Room#6, which is the only one without en suite bathroom, which we were aware of. However, our private bathroom just along the hallway was clean and modern, with a small but excellent shower. Bathrobes and slippers were provided also - nice when walking from bedroom to bathroom! We were there for New Year and were given a bottle of Prosecco and nibbles in the evening before going out, which was a lovely touch and made our visit all the more special! If you are looking for a small, friendly and special place in the heart of Venice (but away from the crowds) then this is the place for you!

The room is very small.

Our members are 4 (including 6 yrars and 3 years old)and we made a reservation triple room (because 3years old child is free) But the room is very very small.Toilet is also so small and cold to wash.

All staffs are kind.

As above.

As above

Staff & owner v accomidating. And friendly. Btrakfast too basic for price but offered choice of other in adjoining venue from same owner. Room lovely though a bit dark for autumn. Great location near to San Stefano & Acadamia but in a quiet spot. No complaints at all really.

A wonderful little oasis close to the action.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The lighting in the room was a bit dim, but if that is my only complaint, I am happy.

All staff were excellent, but in particular, Anthony gave excellent recommendations for things to do, places to go and wonderful restaurant suggestions. He looked after us as if we were family.

Had a lovely experience, and will return.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Minor thing, such as a little table to have breakfast on, in bedroom, when not able to dine outside, when raining! would be accommodating.

Twin Room very comfortable, with the necessary essentials. Bathroom very good for our needs, except hairspray on rain shower, difficult to operate. T.V. zapper might need batteries? All in all excellent. Breakfast, good, and hotel met dietary requirements. Staff friendly, and helpful.

Very pleasant place to stay which is very central to most of the popular tourist sites
    • Classic Double Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful especially organising a private water taxi to the airport. The breakfasts were lovely and the surprise glass of Prosecco on the house was a lovely surprise

Wow! What a great little find.

Everything.

Wow! What a great little find. Perfect location, only a few minutes walk from the main attractions but far enough away for a quiet stay. The room was very clean, loved the breakfast on the terrace every morning. Such a great price and wonderful staff. Loved ever night. Will be coming back and recommending to friends and family.

This hotel was a brilliant find!
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

This hotel was a brilliant find! Directions were given by the hotel for when we arrived so was easy to find, right near a water bus stop and walking distance from lots of things including st marks square. Room was small but clean, had a bathroom down the corridor but was fine as provided with robe and slippers and didn't bother us at all. The staff were so helpful and give the best advice on where to eat/ drink etc around Venice. Breakfast on the terrace was a nice touch in the mornings too. Will defiantly be returning to this hotel if I ever go back to Venice and would recommend it to friends!

Venice is amazing, City of a lifetime, A journey that will always remain in your heart.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

The breakfast could be more varied, including more options.

The hotel was very beautiful and perfectly placed right by a water bus station, and close to San Marco. Very easy to get to everything from this location. It was also quiet and slightly secluded but still central.

Small, clean, 1 star hotel. Well located.

Room was very tight for 3 beds, hardly room for cases. Shower room very small. Difficult to move around.

Very warm welcome, complimentary prosseco. Quiet. Clean.

Lovely little hotel in Venice city
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms were a little small and hard to move around with luggage but okay for one night

Good location Comfortable beds Nice staff Fast wifi Breakfast was decent

Beautiful hotel, great location
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The memory foam pillows were uncomfortable. Would have preferred more pastrys over bread rolls at breakfast. Would have been nice to have a fridge in the room to keep drinks cold.

Great location. Beautiful hotel. Lovely clean room. Loved our balcony and the fairy lights in the evening.

Wonderful.
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

We had a room with a private bath room unfortunately the bathroom & toilet was down the main corridor. It is not something we would want to experience again.

We loved the location of the hotel. Everything was great. The staff where so helpful, attentive and very friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Cosy weekend break in the heart of Venice
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

The continental breakfast choices were a bit limited, but the coffee was on tap!

Fabulous location right in the heart of Venice. Staff helpful and friendly

OMG Venice
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Well, the room was 7.5x14.5 ft. But I didn't spend much time in my room.

The single bed was very comfortable. Slept like a rock. Every where I wanted to go was close by. The concierge was extremely helpful.

Great start to a month in Italy!
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Breakfast was served al fresco as the weather permitted, but in mid-April it was rather chilly to be sitting outside. The bed had walls on three sides, and being 6' tall, the bed was a titch short. I was woken many times by door locks of adjacent rooms, and children in the room next door. Not the hotel's fault. A wine bar directly below my room could be loud, but not enough to prevent sleeping.

I have a few guidelines for travel accommodation: under $100/night, clean, safe, centrally located, pleasant and helpful staff, and a breakfast offering that allows me enough options to start my day of sightseeing. Locanda Fiorita met all my guidelines. All of the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. I booked a single room with shared bath, which was enough for me as I don't spend much time in my room when travelling. Centrally located and not on a major tourist throughway, which meant fewer crowds, and quieter, but still accessible to the amazing Venice. I required medication to be refrigerated, and the staff was very obliging. I would stay here again!

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Highly recommended
    • Classic Double Room

There is nothing that i complain. If you want a place where it worth every cent this is your place.

It worth every penny. The location was great, the staff was very welcoming, helping and friendly ad felt everyone like home, the breakfast was good. I can strongly recommend it to every traveler type and age group.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Lovely hotel in Venice
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bathroom was small, but typical for european hotel.

Location was great. Staff was so nice. I think he might be the owner, made us feel so welcome. Was sad to leave.

2 day stay for solo travelor.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

My room was above a bar so street noise was a bit on the heavy side.

Terrace was fabulous. Staff was very friendly. Quick walk to major attractions. Breakfast was delicious, and service was great. The facilities was very clean and updated.

Great location, not very comfortable.

The room was tiny- no space to move for a mum and two kids. We got three single beds which we not that comfortable and filled the room completely with no space between them. The bedding was not brilliant with scratchy blankets. The bathroom was the worst part: so small it was impossible to have 2 people in it, plus it smelled really damp and had mold growing in the shower.

The staff were lovely. we ordered breakfast in the room in the morning and it took 5 minutes from ordering to delivery. They accommodated a gluten free diet. The location was excellent.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

An oasis in bustling Venice.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

A lovely traditional locanda, with a beautiful wisteria-covered terrace. Located in a quiet corner, but with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby and an easy 10 minute walk to St Mark's Square.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

felt like home
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

walls were very thin. you could hear everyone and everything in the entire hotel.

the staff was incredibly accommodating. especially the young gentleman who worked late night. made us feel like we were staying with old friends, instead of a hotel. He went so far out of his way to make our stay at Locanda Fiorita a special one. we were very pleased with our stay.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Highly recommended!
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

We wish we had taken slippers as our external bathroom was located further down the main corridor. Robes were provided however.

Clean, comfy and friendly. We were given a complimentary bottle of proseco too. Excellent location, convenient for places of interest but quiet and secluded. A short walk from ferry stop. Great value for Venice.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Friendly Fiorita
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It was much smaller than I imagined and there is no breakfast room, saying that breakfast in bed is also a good thing.

Every member of staff that I met was so friendly and helpful. The location is good for getting to different sights.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Amazing everything!
    • Classic Double Room

The property was clean and the room was comfortable. The staff were AMAZING! They were very welcoming, friendly and more than happy to assist with recommendations in the area such as where to eat (cheap and cheerful) and the best ways to get from one point to the other. Location wise was perfect. Only a 10-15 min walk to San Marco square and 10 mins from the Rialto bridge. The classic double room that we booked was small but very comfortable and the bathroom was modern and clean. Continental breakfast was served in the room and they had a large selection to choose from - very filling. We also got upgraded on the second night to a larger room which was a wonderful surprise on behalf of the staff as we were there for my partners birthday. I highly recommend this property and we would definitely stay here again should we one day return to this beautiful city.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

The perfect place to stay in Venice

I have no negatives.

From arriving at the hotel the service was amazing and we were treated so well! We were offered free champagne and nibbles on arrival and also on our last night. Everything was perfect.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Amazing hotel!

Nothing comes to mind.

The hotel staff were beyond friendly. We arrived late our first night, starving, and asked the staff for a recommendation. They helped us get our bags settled in the room and then walked us to the restuarant and helped us get a table. Breakfast was brought to our room each morning and while simple, was more than we were expecting- and quite good. The hotel is in a great, quiet location that is nearby to all the big sights. The room was small, but we weren't in Venice to stay in the hotel room. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean. I couldn't recommend this place more!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Perfect location, Perfectly clean, Perfect experience overall
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

I just loved it so much and can't think of one thing that I did not like about this hotel.

Perfect location, Perfectly clean, Perfect experience overall. I'm coming back to Venice for next Christmas with my family and will stay at this hotel again. What a gem!

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Must stay when in Venice
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

The location was perfect. The staff was amazing and friendly. They upgraded us to a better room with a bottle of Prosecco on the rooftop of the hotel. We will definitely visit again!

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Great location, nice small cosy hotel which gave us free aperitif at our arrival !
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

Our bathroom was outside our room but it was fine.

Small cosy hotel, nice rooms, excellent breakfast and the stalll was very kind and helpful. Perfect location and also quite.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Fabulous for the money great location
    • Classic Double Room

The pillows were not to my liking a bit squidgy but that could be personal and everything else was brilliant. If I return to Venice I would definately stay here again

Fantastic small hotel in centre of Venice, 3 minutes from ACTV water taxi stop on Grand Canal with bars cafes restaurants and supermarket immediately around. Really friendly staff they even gave us a glass of prosecco. Large double bed with small but spotless ensure with powerful shower. Fabulous

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Amazing and charming little hotel
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Wonderful, welcoming staff. The breakfast is great and is served either in your room or outside in the little square. It is easy enough to walk to from Piazzale Roma and the area is beautiful - you are right in the middle of everything. The rooms are very charming and have free wifi. Will definitely stay here again next time I visit Venice.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

lovely place
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

very good location, close to SANT'ANGELO water bus station , hide behind COMPO SANTO STEFANO,a very nice tapas bar just under my window. staffs are very kind and helpful.The single room is lovely and the bath room always clean. I definitely will choose this lovely little place again :)

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Great little hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bedroom needed more light.

We really loved our room (9).. it was large and nicely decorated. The location was outstanding- close to many things, but away from the crowds. Breakfast was lovely and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Super lovely hotel, I will tell everyone, can highly recommend!

No complaints whatsoever.

Location was wonderful! Nice room with fresh towels every day. Lovely and very friendly people at reception.Very caring and helpful, as I was traveling back to the airport they even provided coffee and cookies and arranged a taxi for me. Breakfast was also great.Thanks to Anthony and rest of the staff. 10 out of 10!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Prosecco on the rooftop !

Stayed only one night...

Arrived late after midnight and they waited for us. They even upgraded us to a better room with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival ! Great service !

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Great place to stay in Venice
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Super friendly and helpful. All understood English very well (or were English speakers). Great location and very close to the public water taxi drop off

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Perfect location to explore Venice!!!
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

The toilet and shower are not in your room smells so you do have to walk down a very short corridor to use them, was ok,in an ideal world would've been great if they were part of your own private room but no massive drama.

The location of this hotel is just so perfect!!! A short walk to both st Marks Square and the Rialto bridge. Great shopping near by too and some lovely restaurants to try!!! We loved our trip!!!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Manager was super nice and upgraded our room for the first...
    • Classic Double Room

Manager was super nice and upgraded our room for the first night, cause it was available and "romantic". Offered us champagne! Lovely location and sweet hotel

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Good value for short stay!

It's off the beaten path a little bit and you have to wheel / carry you luggage quit a ways over uneven ground from the closest water taxi drop off, but overall this was a good value.

Breakfast was included in the little quaint outdoor sitting area. The staff was extremely friendly and helped with lunch and diner recommendations as well as other directions.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Bijou Beauty.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bathrooms well appointed but very very tiny, is you are bigger than average you may struggle. Better internet connections.

Fabulous little bijou gem, photo's on Internet are spot on. Rooms lovely old Venitian style, comfortable & clean. Great value by Venitian standards. Great central location for transport & restaurants. Hotels directions make it easy to find. Note you have a small hike including some steps & bridges to reach them. Breakfast in courtyard a nice touch. Staff exceptionally helpful.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Wonderful, Central, and GREAT breakfast.
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

A little more light in the room, but this would not prevent me staying here again.

The staff were very approachable. I arrived before I was able to check-in, but the staff were very sympathetic (I was carrying a lot of backpacks), and they let me into my room and assured me I could check in later. I had a room with a shared bathroom, but this was fine as it was close, and always clean. The breakfast was very good and with lots of options. The location was very good and I was able to walk to most major locations with ease. The hotel was quiet and the rooms were a good size for the location. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Venice is always magic.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast very good in nice little table.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Superbe
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

Everything.. the place, the location, the breakfast....

Average
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bathroom way too small. Not a very comfortable room. No where to put things down or out!

Location. Breakfast.

I enjoyed my visit. For what the hotel charged I expected a little more choice on the breakfast menu
    • Single Room with Shared Toilet

Repair work to building. Breakfast too basic.

The location was fantastic. Easy access to most attracions.

A little gem!

Fantastic location, lovely helpful staff. A real gem. Highly recommended.

Brillitant.
    • Classic Double Room with Private External Bathroom

Couldn’t pick one negative thing.

Hotel was fantastic, in every aspect from the room to the staff. Even the location was ideal.

Excelent spot.
    • Classic Double Room

Not value for money. Poor breakfast, very small room.

Excelent spot. Really nice decoration and very helpful stuff.

Browse Locanda Fiorita traveller photo gallery