Reviews of Locanda dello Spuntino 4 stars

Via Cicerone 22, 00046 Grottaferrata, Italy

#7 of 19 hotels in Grottaferrata

9.7

9.7

Can't think of anyone who wouldn't enjoy a stay here.
    • Comfort Double Room

If you want to feel like you are truly in Italy and not just another hotel that could be anywhere, stay here. You will love it from the moment you walk through the door.

We will never forget our stay at Locando Dello Spuntino
    • Comfort Double Room

I can't say enough about this place. The boutique hotel is so charming and very friendly, The staff could not do enough for us and were extremely helpful The Taverna dello Spuntino was part of the hotel with excellent food, service and wonderful ambience. The family that owns and operates this wonderful establishment are so warm and friendly we invited them to come and visit us in the US. Thank you Ilio ,Anna, Alexander and Mat for making our stay so memorable Arrivederci Barbara & Vincent

Absolutely stunning hotel and Taverna, but watch your step!
    • Comfort Double Room

The TV screen in our room overpowered the size of the room and couldn't be moved! we are are not TV watchers so this felt very much in the way! - also on being shown to the room I fell, although the concierge helped me up and brought some ice on request, no further inquiry was made as to how I was, I was still limping and obviously in pain the following morning, still no mention. when I got home the pain was so bad I went to hospital and found I had fractured my foot. I would have appreciated a little more concern from the hotel.

Loved the hotel and I would happily stay again,everything is just so beautiful, linen bedsheets, flowers and fruit, the Taverna attached is amazing and it felt such a treat staying here.

• Comfort Double Room

a nice italian hotel close to Rome
    • Comfort Double Room

the hotel is just perfect - comfortable, clean, welcome and supporting staff. 30 mins by car to Colosseum (if no traffic jams).

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Beautiful and pleasant hotel. Nice staff. Coooerative staff.
    • Comfort Double Room

Nothing, all were very good.

All was very good! Fantastic nice staff. Super breakfest!

Hotel with character in excellent shape
    • Comfort Double Room

Excellent breakfast, hotel with character (old house in excellent shape). Nice bathrooom.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2016

A wonderful, family run, boutique hotel located on the...

A wonderful, family run, boutique hotel located on the outskirts of Rome. The hotel's restaurant Taverna dello Spuntino is absolutely top notch and located in an ancient building beside the hotel. A 'must do' experience that should be on everybody's bucket list.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2015

only 40 minutes from Fumicino so was perfect for our early...

only 40 minutes from Fumicino so was perfect for our early morning flight home. Very nice sitting room in the lobby, comfortable for breakfast but also very nice for meeting our friends from Rome.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2015

It is a beautiful boutique hotel.

It is a beautiful boutique hotel. The staff are so welcoming and they go out of their way to help you. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the restaurant is fantastic!! We cannot wait to return!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

The staff was terrific.

Nothing bad about anything.

The staff was terrific. We ate in the restaurant both nights. The food and service were wonderful. The rooms were beautiful. Vincenzo, at the front desk spoke fluent English and went out of his way to make sure we were all happy. I could not recommend Locanda dello Spuntino more hightly. Also the value of the hotel was terrific.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

Great tiramisu for breakfast, location in a quiet place

Great tiramisu for breakfast, location in a quiet place

• Reviewed: 1 December 2015

I cannot say enough about the helpfulness and hospitality...

I cannot say enough about the helpfulness and hospitality of everyone at the Locanda. I felt a very welcomed guest.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

the people , the welcome and the atmosphere

lack of tea facilities in the room ?

the people , the welcome and the atmosphere

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

The bathroom of the demi-suite is absolutely amazing.

The bathroom of the demi-suite is absolutely amazing. Great quality of the service of the staff.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.