View vacation packages to

2. Italy hotel reviews
  3. Trentino Alto Adige hotel reviews
  4. Ronzo Chienis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel Martinelli

Reviews of Hotel Martinelli This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Via del Car 4, 38060 Ronzo Chienis, Italy

#4 of 6 hotels in Ronzo Chienis

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Beautiful part of Italy to visit, charming staff and relaxed ambiance
    • Quadruple Room

En suite bathroom was quite close quarters

The owner/staff were extremely pleasant, there was a little kid play area in the dining room, breakfast was good and we enjoyed the restaurant

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

If you want to relax, stay in Ronzo :)

Everything was perfect! Stuff, landscape, delicious meals served in the restaurat and the most hospitable owners ever! :) Thank you Erica, Girls and Mirco for sharing time with us :) - Kasia, Zuzia i Marcin.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2015

Everything.

Everything. I always make it a point when I am in Italy to stop by this place and chill out. No distractions. I can catch up. Unwind. Great friendly accomodating people and authentic Trentino cooking

• Reviewed: November 14, 2015

Every time I go to Italy on business I make it a point to...

Every time I go to Italy on business I make it a point to seek out a day or two in the fabulous Val di Gresta. The quiet and peace rekindles my soul. The Martinelli people are very accommodating but never imposing. The authentic local Trentino cuisine combined now with the additional pizza offerings along with the colorful locals makes it a beautiful place to visit

• Reviewed: October 25, 2015

The friendliness of the Martinelli family.

There was nothing I didn't like. Maybe the church bells but they were quaint

The friendliness of the Martinelli family. They made us feel at home and went out of their way to help us and guide us. Beautiful Stivo mountain behind them.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2015

beautiful location (close to highway and Garda lake),...

was quite loudly downstairs (friday/saturday night)

beautiful location (close to highway and Garda lake), friendly staff, excelent pizerria, good quality/price ratio

• Reviewed: July 16, 2015

This was a hiden gem.

There was nothing I did not like. It is a very high end three star hotel with fantastic people and service

This was a hiden gem. I am so glad we found it. Not too far off the beaten path. Quiet village. Beautiful mountains . Easy to meditate and enjoy nature. The staff bent over backwards for every wish we had. The restaurant had authentic local food. And the pizzas ! Awesome !

• Reviewed: April 29, 2016

Very clean

It looks much better from photos than it is in reality. The bathroom is very small, old furniture, uncomfortable. Breakfast was very poor

Very clean

• Reviewed: July 14, 2015

The friendly staff and the owner made us feel so welcome

Drive up mountain ha ha

The friendly staff and the owner made us feel so welcome

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match