Reviews of Hotel Mascagni 4 stars

Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 90, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy

#259 of 921 hotels in Rome

• Double or Twin Room

wifi was a problem every evening, works ok in corridor but you hardly can use it in the room.

Close to Termini, 10 minutes walk to main attractions, clean room, our suite room was quite comfortable with nice balcony facing on church, but not sure about other rooms. Been in Rome more than 10 times I can say this is fine hotel, "basic level" is what you can meet in majority hotels in Rome, lower your expectations.

• Double or Twin Room

My room has the hell of steps Dark room Always I leaved them tips but actually i wasn’t satisfied with cleaning the room There is just one lift (sometimes should wait for a long time) Slow wifi (but it’s normal in Rome)

Location Kind (almost) staff Croissant, Coffee (but coffee of last day was horrible, idk why)

• Double or Twin Room

Room was a bit dark, but other members of our group had front facing rooms which were fine, we just had small window up at a height (side of hotel)

The staff all excellent

I absolutely liked everything so can’t say anything bad

Location perfect! Hotel, suite room absolutely amazing, safety for kids and myself was extremely good. Breakfast excellentThe stuff super good and super helpful. We are all going to return to Mascagni

• Double or Twin Room

Two mornings out of four/one person, seemed not to like my very polite wish, to use a coffee cup, insteadt of a glass (too hot to keep in hand) - when I showed I want to use the cup, he brought me coffee so hot, and in a hot cup, that my tongue'burned'. And after that, even the next morning he brought me bad coffee. I noted, as the first two mornings I had got good coffee, from an other person, who actually was the only kindly serving person in the house. When going out in the morning, the portier did not give a word, even I did, when leaving the key. When checking out, I told the bathroom floor was not so clean - which I had noted last evening. The receptionist looked 'angry' and started to blaim me - my expectation had been, she would have told beeing sorry of it. But no such comment, weird. I think they are too proud, they think they are just perfect, and they get angry, if customer doesn't fully share that opinion. Sorry to tell, but I have had better, and more kind service in some B&B places in Rome, than in this hotel. An action point for all, to learn how to manage, when getting constructive feedback, or kind wishes in breakfast table. - And to treat the customer well, even if the customer had bought the room in their discount price - as if they had managed to sell all the rooms in 'high' price, there would not have been the discount prices. So it is not the customer fault.

The hotel location is good.

• Double or Twin Room

We had to change hotels last minute after the first one we booked not meeting expectations. The staff on the front desk couldn't have been more welcoming and friendly when we arrived. The room was spotlessly clean with a little balcony over looking the main street. The beds were very comfortable and warm. Breakfast offered something for everyone, fresh fruit, pastry's, yogurts, meats/cheese, cereal and juices, tea and coffee to order when you arrived in the morning. The bar down stairs was calm and served light bites and great cocktails at a reasonable price with complimentary peanuts, snacks and crisps. The hotel is also in a great location, easily accessed by metro which is just around the corner but we managed to walk to the Colosseum and most attractions from the hotel without using public transport. I would definitely come back!

Rain

Friendly and helpful staff - always willing to answer our questions and head us in the right direction. Rome is a lovely city to visit - Location was excellent

Old rooms that need major uplifting. Bed and pillows very uncomfortable. Basic breakfast. Honestly for the price we paid it was a major disappointment.

Good location. But that's about it.

• Double or Twin Room

I would be happy if there was more natural light in my room

Very nice staff, excellent breakfast, very clean room, close to the train station, walking distance to popular tourist sites

• Double or Twin Room

1) The walls are thin. At 10pm we could hear most of what was spoken in the adjacent room. We could hear when they opened the closet, when they turned on the sink, when they boiled water with the kettle, when they ran the shower (normally you can sort of always hear this, but his was very loud). We spent awhile trying to diagnose a particularly awkward, loud sound. We realized that the bathtub has a glass window that folds open, and the glass has a rubber seal on the bottom that scrapes across the tub when it is dry... because the walls are so thin, whenever anyone in one of the rooms on the floor slid the bathtub glass open we would hear it. 2) These rooms are not temperature controlled from 12am-5am. You are at the mercy of opening the window to the busy road (and also giving occupants of the neighbouring building full view of your room) or finding some alternate solution yourself. The hotel staff is nice, but they cannot do much of anything to control temperature in your room.

The cleaning staff is very friendly, breakfast is great and location is excellent- very central.

We loved everything!

Everything was absolutely perfect from the moment we arrived till we left. The room is very comfortable and spotless, the staff is kind and helpful and the breakfast is delicious.

• Double or Twin Room

Bed was two beds pushed together and although spacious, not super comfy in the middle

Friendly staff, great value for money, lovely breakfast, quiet rooms, great location

We loved a very cosy and extremely clean room we stayed in. Breakfast was delicious with almost everything you may want to eat in the morning time. Perfect location close to many Rome's attractions, also metro station neraby and a shop. We are very grateful for the service we received!

• Double or Twin Room

Second time we’ve been to Rome and the second time at Mascagni. Luciano was great as always and the rest of the staff are incredible. The friendliest place in Rome. The welcome drink was a lovely touch.

• Double or Twin Room

The room could be small for some people, in fact it is but cozy, after all if you go to Rome is a crime to spend to much time in a hotel room.

The best is the location because in 10 minutes by foot you can get train station Roma Termini, also you are practically in Piazza della Repubblica, and Fontana di Trevi and many other ancient attractions are close by foot.

• Double or Twin Room

That’s not a 4star hotel, Breakfast not perfect, cleaning - not refilling tea and coffee ?!?! I had to request extra coffee and milk, bathroom not cleaned just towels changed and that’s it, plus - I have left the plastic bag with all rubbish ( do not make me wrong just papers and some packaging and maybe bottles after soft drinks - was not cleaned at all - we stayed 4 nights ... And no one was kind to take it even if we have been riding up all rubbish and kept in one place to go ...I will be not picking up this hotel anymore even if- I will be returning to Rome.

Location. That was the only positive aspect, staff was ok.

• Double or Twin Room

I think because I stayed on the first floor, the drainage smelled. All other things were very nice so it was the only thing I was dissapointed.

The hotel was so close to the Centrale and I could walk with a heavy baggage. Breakfast was good with a lot of fruits vegetables with clean tablewares. Staffs are so nice. I could get a lot of useful information from the staff in the bar on the ground floor.

• Double or Twin Room

This was my second visit to the hotel as it offers everything I want when on a city break. The location, staff, food and comfort of this hotel are excellent. The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast is very good. All staff that I encountered in the hotel were polite and helpful. It is a very central location for exploring Rome either on foot, bus or Metro. Bus & Metro are located within a five minute walk of the hotel as is Termini station. I requested a quite room on a high floor and my requested was accommodated. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone who is looking for accommodation in Rome. Enjoy!

• Double or Twin Room

The guy who was working in the morning gave us an attic first that was not an standard room then we ask to change then we had a dark room with poor bathroom sorry to say they don't have a service like 4 star hotel

There are no negatives.

Great location, up to date hotel, clean, great staff, has a bar, good breakfast, very nice rooms... there’s no negatives. I could go on but I would stay here everytime I was in Rome, we are that pleased with the hotel and it’s staff.

The receptionist lady at time of check out didn't seem very friendly. I may be wrong but I got the feeling of negligence.

Room was very neat and clean. There is separate room for the luggage and safe. Staff were polite.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The magnificent wardrobe could have been replaced by 2 comfortable chairs instead of sitting on side of bed

The room had a magnificent wardrobe and upholstered walls Breakfast was plentiful and the staff were attentive but I would have liked to pour my own coffee

I liked everything!!

The breakfast buffet was fantastic!! The serving staff was fantastic!! The hotel and room was fantastic! The location was fantastic!

• Double or Twin Room

Extra stairs to my room were difficult as I had a lot of luggage but luckily the bell boy took it all for me.

Great staff and amazing location at affordable prices.

On our first night, the bathroom seems to become clogged after one of our party tried to take a shower. It appears that the ceiling was getting fixed prior to our arrival, but unfortunately whoever scraped or peeled off the ceiling did not clean up after they were done. These scrapings then clogged the shower and blocked it, rendering it unusable. We reported the problem early the next morning and it was fixed during the day while we were out. Thankfully, this was the only problem we experienced at the hotel during our stay.

Breakfast was great as were the staff in the dining room.

We enjoyed everything!

The room was perfect for my family of three. We had beautiful terry cloth robes waiting for us on our beds. The room was clean and the staff, especially: Luna, Luciano, and Luis were very helpful and made our stay one to remember. They even had maps at the desk and held our luggage a few hours after check out so we could get some last minute souvenirs. Overall, this hotel was perfect for our needs as well as location.

• Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff could have been a little but more friendly upon arrival/check in. Also it says they have public transport tickets, and I didn't receive any and was told they do not have any. That was a main reason I booked. Also wifi did not work for me, after 12am.

Location was superb! The metro was literally a 3 minute walk from the entrance of the hotel. The breakfast was also delicious. Italian pastries, eggs, ham, prosciutto, fresh fruits and juices. The room was clean and felt comfortable and safe.

The upgrade was great but had an awkward entrance through multiple elevators on different floors.

We were upgraded to a larger room in another/newer part of the hotel. The accommodations were excellent and the bathroom was fairly large, bed was comfortable, nice facilities, great breakfast.

• Double or Twin Room

- The mattress was too firm. - They included in the bill more fictitious consumption from the minibar even though I did not eat and drink anything. Eventually, the receptionist understood and did not consider it, but was an emberassing situation for me.

- The personnel was very kindly, in particular, the receptionists and the waiters - Very clean, every day the room was cleaned - The towels were changed daily - The breakfast was enough, qualitative and variate. - The location is very good, between Piazza Republica and Piazza Barberini (very near, 100 m, to Republica metro station). - We had a very quiet room, with backyard view.

• Double or Twin Room

no soundproofing of room or door, you can hear everything in the hall or neighbour rooms

good location, nice room, pleasant staff, comfortable bed, decent breakfast

• Double or Twin Room

the place smells like smoke and it is not what it looks like in pics at all. the pics shows you that you are going to a decent hotel well you are not its very dirty and smelly

the price was fine location is good Staff are welcoming

• Double or Twin Room

Toilet in our room was not flushing correctly. Room 405 I think.

Great location to train station and other attractions. Taxi stand right across the street. Bar opened late with great cocktails. Big bathroom. Comfy bed. Strong wifi. Amazing breakfast included in the rate.

• Double or Twin Room

I noticed dust under the bed and furniture, however room and bathroom were generally clean. Not all of staff speak/understand english well enough.

Breakfast was great, location is nice, it's quite place and rooms are cozy. Staff was helpful and responsive. Hotel is close to train station.

• Double or Twin Room

Close to Termini but still 20 minutes to walk to the heart of the city.

Really good service, high quality hotel. We got upgraded to luxury rooms and got welcome drink for free as well as breakfast bags for our early checkout in last morning.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff were excellent in assisting us with all our travel questions and needs! The room was smaller but comfortable. Breakfast was also very good!! Lovely stay in beautiful Roma!

• Double or Twin Room

After having a bad experience at another hotel we booked Hotel Mascagni last minute. The staff were fantastic and very accomodating which was very much appreciated after a stressful day! The hotel is lovely, the room was comfortable, good shower,brilliant air conditioning and the room was clean. The welcome drink was very much appreciated! The breakfast was very good, nice selection. All the staff were friendly and very approachable! The receptionist staff were great and put up with our questions! The hotel is very central. Overall a brilliant stay in Rome! Would stay again!

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The only thing as a small suggestion is perhaps start to put some fresh grouting in the bathrooms between tiles to help maintain it but because it was so clean, it didn't bother me at all. I loved staying here and will always be my first choice in Rome.

The staff were excellent - very helpful, courteous and friendly - from the front desk to the breakfast staff, I couldn't fault them. They were very very helpful and the staff at breakfast were so professional. Fantastic service that I can't fault. I loved that my room request was accommodated quickly - high floor facing the back which was nice and quiet (although the quality of the windows throughout the property are very good so it's super quiet inside the bedroom). Extremely comfortable hotel, rooms were firm just how I like it. Was like going home in a hotel. Everything was squeaky clean which is hard to find in a hotel these days. Really impressively run place. Don't be put off by it's 'old-style' decor and furnishings - everything is in great condition.

• Double or Twin Room

The city tax when checking out was a surprise wish we had been made aware of it on arrival

Excellent location staff very friendly and the facilities were excellent

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Apologize if i miss any aspects - unfortunately, aside from the breakfast, my stay here was miserable. I'll start from the start: the man at reception; worst check-in of my life. Waited for just shy of ten minutes while the clerk tried to sell two potential clients a room. I waited behind these two men while the porter stared on. Eventually the potential clients left the building (and if they were lucky, didn't come back) and I was allowed to check in. Checked-in eventually, signed the waivers, received the room key with 200 gram steel key fob before being shooed into the uncomfortably small elevator by the porter. If you're claustrophobic, you won't be able to use that little metal box that eventually gets you upstairs; enough said. At the top, I gently said no thanks when the porter asked to take my bag...turns out he wasn't asking me, rather he was telling me and within seconds he had pried the tiny carry-on from my hands and walked briskly to the room. Once in, he bowed, demonstrated how to turn the power on and then slammed the door. This was the first high point to my stay; first moment away from the "customer service". When I was leaving that night the same clerk who checked me in and didn't even look my way as I stepped out of the elevator screamed at me as I reached the doors to give him back the key; this left me bewildered. You give your key at reception each time leave and get it back when you enter; inconvenient to say the least. Another few instances of me coming back to the hotel and having to wait several minutes while the different clerks talked to this person and that person before handing me my key, always after I'd given them the room number. Eventually I checked out and was charged for two things that I didn't order/get - two six euro charges for friggobar or something along those lines.

If I ever open a hotel, I'll give that man a job - he knows who he is; the gentleman managing the breakfast room, always remembering my doppio espresso before I ask for it, remembering my room number. A true gent in this place is fish out of water...a fish on the moon. Breakfast was good too, nice selection of cold cuts, fruits, cereals, sweets and drinks.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The hotel is a great hotel. Little like an exclusive boutique hotel. Hotel staff is excellent. Front desk staff speak multiple languages. Service from Louie the bellman is tremendous. Daniel the bartender give excellent service. Breskfast is located on first floor with a diversity of things to eat from meats, eggs, boiled and scrambled, fresh fruit, breads, juices and pastries. Excellent location to visit the entire city. This hotel is up and coming should be on a best buy list of great hotels in Italy.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The heat was centrally managed, so the room was very hot in the middle of the night. The bed was a little hard too, but not horribly so.

Breakfast was simple but lovely and the facilities were clean. View from the room was great too.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Air conditioning not operative in this season. Room uncomfortably hot unless windows were opened. Then constant traffic noise was very bad.

Pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is old. They still manage it properly, but so many old-fashioned stuff such as Trousers press. The shower is not comfortable. Water spilling everywhere and standing in a tiny bathtub is not really comfortable. The pastry for breakfast is really not good. dry croissants... The location may be too central to some people. Rome is so touristy, that you might find it overwhelming. You have a feeling in the hotel area that no locals actually live in. (visit the other side of the river next to Piazza Cavour for more neighborhood feeling and nice local restaurants. Tip - go for dinner (make sure to reserve) at Osteria Barberini (looks terrible but the food is divine!!)

The location is great, within easy walking distance to many attractions. We had a room with a balcony and a nice side view of the Republicca Square. The room was spacious and had a high ceiling. Bed was comfy. The breakfast is nice, fresh and has everything you need. Eggs, cheeses, cereals, fresh fruits and few types of bread

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Breakfast isn't good as a four-star hotel and actually it's almost the worst of all the hotels and B&B I have ever stayed. And because of it's location, it's a little bit noisy.

Location is good. Termini station is within ten minutes walk and two famous cathedrals are very close to the hotel. The most marvelous thing is the seventh stop of the Omnia card's sightseeing bus (I forgot the name, but the yellow one) is right in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Good location near a metro stop but still a bit of a walk to major sites. Sixth floor room 604 was so hot; even if you turn off the heat it radiated from the floor. We had to open the window which kept it fresh.

The hotel staff were so great and so nice. Very helpful for restaurant suggestions. Breakfast was also very good with super coffee! Bathroom was also a highlight as it was clean and toiletries were also quality.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Lovely staff, they arranged the transport from the airport to the hotel even if the booking was last minute (my flight got cancelled). Spacious and clean room. Amazing breakfast. I think I got a good deal on the price (being it a last minute booking) but it's definitely worth the money.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

They gave me initially a room super small conpletely different than the one of the pictures! I had to change two rooms to get a room decent. I checked in at 11:30 pm; it s incredible that even at that time they tried to give me the worst room. Wifi terrible!

Just the location

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The whole hotel is clean and modern, the staff are fantastic and can speak English very well. Daniele in the Hotel Bar is a wealth of knowledge on Rome and great to have a chat with over a beer at the end of the day! The breakfast is fantastic and the breakfast staff are always smiling and happy to see you! Fantastic place to stay!

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The room was very small and sad with a small window close to the ceiling ( high ceiling) and made us feel claustrophobic. There was very poor light inside from only 3 lamps. We couldn't use the closed beacause it was very dark inside! I know it was a good price for the room but the pictures on booking.com did not show this room, they showed a different room, larger and with normal windows. And they said the hotel was full and they didn't have another room available. If I knew what the room was for real, I wouldn't have made the reservation!!! So please, in the future show the real rooms you have for a certain price. Also very limited breakfast for a 4 stars hotel and same food every day. But good food. We were lucky however to find a beautiful Rome in winter, so we were mostly outside, exploring.

Good location. Good wi-fi. Clean.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Despite the heat being turned off as I requested, the room still was too warm.

Staff:efficient, kind, always willing to help and advise, pleasant and patient. 10 out of 10. Breakfast: copious and varied, tasty and presented in an appetizing way. The room : clean, restful and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Mattress hard as rock! The room rather small and bad organized. No proper lobby, very small area in the front of reception.

Excellent location and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Well maintained but old rooms. Also, I asked for a double bed, but got 2 single mattresses placed side by side.

Kind and professional staff, excellent breakfast, got the room for low price at booking.com

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Not many vegetarian options at the breakfast buffet.

Centrally located, nearby station, several sightseeing places and shopping district at walking distance.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Double or Twin Room

The staff was very helpful & friendly, made great recommandations and arranged transportation, tours and dinners for us. Management also offered us a bottle of Prosecco, as we were there for our honeymoon. The room was beautifully decorated, bed was extra comfy. Overall a wonderful experience!

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Double or Twin Room

We intensely disliked the remorselessly whining and humming exhaust/ventilation fan, situated directly below our window. Having been assured that our room was "particularly tranquil" and on "the quiet side of the building", we were aware that to request a move to another room would be pointless. Therefore, we faced three nights, during which sleep was rendered impossible by a very large ventilation fan, the sound of which could - alas - not be deadened by simply closing the windows tightly shut. This was because the room's air conditioning was inoperative. It was switched off, we were told, because it was a Sunday(!) and "It's winter- and yesterday was hot, tomorrow maybe chilly - what to do?" The fan, which ran all night long, squeaked at intervals, which seemed to follow two principal patterns. For numerous periods of up to one hour, the squeaks would be sharply audible only rarely. At other times and/or in other rotational phases, possibly affected by an intermittent NW wind(?), the squeaks would come approximately every 80-85 seconds. The loud droning of the fan became particularly audible between 2 am and 5 am. We cannot and certainly do not blame an otherwise perfectly acceptable and well run hotel for the sounds of smashed bottles, yells, and police sirens, which tore across and enlivened the adjacent Piazza Santa Susanna at 3.10 am on the second night of our stay at Hotel Mascagni. These nocturnal gaieties are beyond the control of any Western hotel management. What might slightly have mitigated our situation, however, would have been the availability to us, in our room, of a) another source of fresh air, or b) warm drinks other than imitation coffee and camomile tea. (More milk than would scarcely drown a fly would also, we suggest, help future guests). Perforce, we drank cold water, once again lay on our backs, and waited wretchedly for dawn.

Staff are professionally competent and friendly. Breakfast is excellent. The building is neat and clean.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Good location, 1 minute to a metro station or no more than 15-20 mins or so walking to the major attractions (Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, etc). Wifi was fine for us, it's perhaps not the fastest but never any issues connecting. And a team of extremely friendly and helpful staff, made the stay very enjoyable. Would happily use this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

The room was a bit tight for three people. And maybe because of our room location, but it was noisy very early in the morning! And the night before we checked out, we asked for a taxi to the airport, I specifically told the reception about our requirement and we agreed the car will be a van to accommodate us along with our luggage, but the next morning when the car came (right on time) it was a Mercedes E class! It was late to request for another car. It was very tight we had to allocate two suitcases in the front next to the driver! Due to tight space, one of the handbags was slightly damaged!

Hotel is close to the main train station, and within about a 20 minute walk to the center of the shopping area in Rome. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Hotel is clean. And breakfast was adequate.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room

the breakfast is a bit sad as in most roma hotels. they don't seem to learn that especially the foreigners love a rich and varied breakfast, not just cappuccino e ciambellone (which is all I had, besides a yoghurt ...) the minibar is ridiculously expensive. they don't seem to learn that especially in foreign hotels of similar ranking it is often *free*!

small, elegant hotel with excellent location in front of terme di diocleziano, 10 minutes walk from stazione termini. I was in a dependence next to the hotel main entrance, which while a bit annoying because of complicate entry/exit systems has beautiful newly renovated and well furnished rooms noisy traffic in the road below but no noise at all in the room thanks to perfect isolation

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Just a teeny bit more overhead light in the room would have been appreciated!

Staff was excellent responsive and truly gracious, friendly, and helpful. They packed us a breakfast to take on our very early trip to the airport, and last minute got us a wonderful guided tour to visit the Vatican. We couldn't have appreciated them more. The room was comfortable and spotless, and we loved the sweet hotel bar. Overall it was a really warm and inviting haven for us in such a busy city. Thank you all!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Too is tiny and feels like you are in the old movie. Old bathroom amenities. Key as opposed to card, and have to leave them with reception when you go out. Tiny elevator, max 4 pax.

Location good, next to metro

• Double or Twin Room

The room was located next door in another building, up an elevator, walk through a door to another elevator, up one level, then down the hall. It was actually a good laugh.

Great bathroom. Spacious.The best sink in my travels. It has a great wide flat surface to enable you to place items on it. Also a lovely large shower.

• Double or Twin Room

Few more English speaking television stations and a coffee pot in the rooms for an evening sip of tea or coffee to unwind from the day adventures.

Great location to train station, buses, tour buses and walking distance to a varitiy of many shops. The Vatican City and the coliseum were not far but you will need some type of wheels to get there. Breakfast, staff, accommodations, and location was fantastic. I recommend Hotel Mascagni.

• Double or Twin Room

More English speaking TV channels would be better. Coffee in the room would be great too.

Breakfast selection was very good. Marco the breakfast waiter was great and gave our group suggestions and directions to the tourist sites. Good market next door. Everything was short walking distance away!

The hotel is certainly not what we would expect of a 4 star hotel and over 300 euro per night. The triple room we booked was really a small double room with a crammed third bed with barely enough floor space for two people to stand, bedding not very comfortable. The shower, that was not a real shower, only a bathub with a hand-held shower head, poorly designed. After you take a shower, your whole bathroom is completely soaked, need to throw towels on the floor. Breakfast was same every day, below average.

Well located, a few minutes walk from Termini Railway Station, and a 15 minute downhill walk to the Trevi Fountain, shops and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Great hotel, comfortable and clean rooms. The staff were very friendly and helpful! Everything you want to see in Rome is within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Excellent location within walking distance of all major tourist attractions with a metro stop 2 mins away for convenience if you were feeling lazy. Staff were extremely helpful with restaurant suggestions, organising tours and excursions and with directions. Numerous restaurants to choose from for dinner within a short walk of the hotel.Room was clean and comfortable. Would recommend to anyone visiting Rome.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

family room (1xdouble+1twin room) are not exactly interconnected but have a common door (which we had sole access). Was a bit tricky to go from one room to the other without locking your self out. Since there was no door stopper (or latch) a member of the staff had to undo the door closing mechanism for us. we were provided only one set of keys for the common door making it a bit inconvienient.

fairly good room space(especially the twin room). Clean. very quiet (3rd floor looking at the back of the main road -rooms302/303). good breakfast. staff very helpful. We were provided by maps and given sightseeing tips. Next to the hotel there is a carefour express to buy water or any other supplies. On the way out is downhill to Termini, Piazza Venezia or Trevi.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

All transactions should be completed, when I paid through booking.come, I was asked to pay again at the hotel resulting in confusion

Close proximity to the attractions & nearness to Termini

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Bathroom is small

The staff are very helpfull and they helped me alot in planning my visit and tours.. very good location and there is a tour company just the next building

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

As on a main street, and with our room being at the front of the building, traffic noise was a bit much diring the day, but it did quieten down o'night.

Exceptionally clean, very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

The staff were excellent and sorted out rooms in sister hotel as I had booked single rooms instead of double rooms due to bad day when booking - flight cancelled and last minute booking.

Amazing location, great staff

• Double or Twin Room

The location was perfect. The room/bed/ac was comfortable.

• Double or Twin Room

Good value for money, close to train station, and grocery store next door.

Small shower