Reviews of Mercure Palermo Centro 4 stars

Via Mariano Stabile 112, Ruggero Settimo, 90139 Palermo, Italy

#17 of 72 hotels in Palermo

Based on 2048 hotel reviews

The hotel was situated for us near the harbor so we could...

The bed was like a plank. This was not normal, therefore I do not choose anymore for this hotel.

The hotel was situated for us near the harbor so we could reach our cruiseship easily. You can also walk to centre.

Dreadful customer service
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

I stayed with a tour group and then extended my stay. I tried to organize staying in the same room as I didn't want to transfer rooms however the receptionist was not at all helpful and wanted 69 euros extra to stay in the same room as I had only paid for a single room but was on tour with a double room, with single use. The hotel was not fully booked as I went on line and could book any room. I think it was just mean that they would not upgrade my booking to make things easier and not have to move rooms. I will not be staying at a mecure hotel again. Rotten customer service. One room had a disgusting stain on the bed cover.

Very good and safe location, rooms and bathrooms are modern,...
    • Standard Twin Room

Very good and safe location, rooms and bathrooms are modern, bathroom is big and bed is very comfortable. Staff is very nice and professional. Service and Breakfast is excellent Parking available in front of hotel for 18 euro a day

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Very nice staff, good breakfast, good location
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

The noise (the sound that confirmed a command) of the elevators was disturbing during tha night and morning

Very nice staff, good breakfast, good location

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Never coming back - got a worse and smaller room than we paid for

Staff - terrible attitude; small rooms, not at all like on the photos; poor choice at breakfast for a 4star hotel; AVOID THIS HOTEL: we booked a standard double room of 20sqm which looked nice on photos. What we got was another room!! When we complained at the reception the staff attitude was the worst: an older lady at the reception did admit that WE GOT A DIFFERENT AND SMALLER ROOM than the one we booked, however, she said that the hotel considers also this type of room as “standard” - even the fact that we booked and paid another better room. They put us in a room for disabled persons which wouldnt be a problem (we can understand the hotel was full) if this room wouldnt be much much smaller, with a really bad and small bathroom without a normal shower and a SMALLER BED (i would guess quin size instead of king). I think the room we actually got was for one person, and not two. There was also a lot of noise - maybe water from other rooms? Also we could hear everyrhing from the hallway. Although we asked for upper lever room we still got this room at the lowest (first) level with window directly on the stairs outside - not a safe feeling at all. There was a WINDOW IN THE BATHROOM WITHOUT COVERAGE SO THAT PEOPLE FROM OUTSIDE CAN SEE SHADOWS DIRECTLY IN THE BATHROOM - how is this even possible in one 4star hotel?! I will never return to this hotel - YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL GET FOR THE MONEY YOU PAY. maybe next time they would give us even worse room with explanation that the hotel considers all such rooms “standard”. something like this never happened before and i traveled really a lot, stayed in many many hotels. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT

The location was close to the center

Will return next year and stay a longer period.

That I only stayed 1 night.

The cleaniness of the property, the friendlines of the staff, the location of the Hotel and the value for your money! Overall a 10+ for the staff & the property!

Fabulous, central super nice and efficient.

No complains wat so ever. Excellent place!

Absolutely fabulous, exiting any expectation. I would return myself and recommend to all friends. Central, superb quality, excellent rooms, fabulous staff. And extremely good value for money.

We just stayed overnight as we had an early flight out. Hotel was very nice . Location is bad.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

I didn’t like looking out my window in morning and seeing a man and a Woman smoking Crack Cocain (Drugs) and then having to explain it to my Children. We then had to check out of the hotel and load our car up while they were still at the front of the Hotel. I did notify the man at reception and he called the police but they didn’t come. He did help us load up though and was nice.

All was very good and the restaurant was also good.

STAY HERE! So worth it! Modern and posh hotel for great value!

This place is AMAZING! It is professional and clean and posh and on top of their shizzle. And for an insanely good value! We loved our hotel room and bed and bathroom! Plenty of hot water and fresh towels every day. The location is SO CONVENIENT! Close to everything! And the bus is nearby, too! This is an incredible value for such a lovely, posh, updated, and relaxing hotel!

It was ok

People smoke in the rooms with balconies. The mini bar fridge isn’t installed properly as there is no ventilation so it runs but doesn’t get cold. Rooms look a bit tired and need refreshing.

The mini bar fridges are not installed properly therefore items are not kept cold

The location was great - lots of nearby restaurants and mini supermarkets

Good location, but other than that I would not really recommend

My experience at this hotel has not been the best one so far. Opening the door to our room was bit a of a hassle. At first our keycard was not activated properly, so the hotel personnel told us to go back to the reception and reactive the card. Once activated the door wouldn’t open easily and we had to basically bust the door open. Also the bathroom door and showercabin door were not closing properly. The room was clean, but it gave us a feeling of a 3star hotel rather than a 4star hotel. The same counts for the lobby and the rest of the hotel. What we found the most annoying: every day it didn’t matter whether we had our do not disturb sign on or not. Housekeeping would always come knock on the door anyway, even after asking them to not disturb us and despite the sign being turned on. They even tried to enter while we were taking a nap during the day. Breakfast was average. The coco pops were sloppy and milk was warm. The rest was just basic. The elevater made an annoying beep-noise at every floor and a very loud noise once we arrived at our floor. We could hear it all the way to our room everytime the lift arrived at our floor. From the outside, it looks like a modern hotel. The look did not match the rest of Palermo’s streets.

The location is not bad. It’s about a 10 min walk to the city centre and a 10 min walk to the bus, which comes and goes from and to Palermo airport (take the bus Prestia e Comande for just 6 euro’s per person one way). However, on the way to the hotel from the airport we took a taxi, which the hotel had arranged for us nicely, for 45 euros. Regarding the room: I liked the spacious balcony. At every hotel it’s normal that you have to pay municipality tax. What I liked about this hotel was that we were provided with credit for the same amount as the city tax to compensate for the tax. We could spend this credit at the bar in the hotel. The hotel has an elevator, which made it easier for us to take our luggage to our rooms.

Good located almost in the heart of Palermo.

Nothing remarkable to complain.

Good located almost in the heart of Palermo. New facilities, friendly staff and almost clean room with very comfortable bed.

If you have time go to Mondello beach (30 min by bus from city - bus stop 5 min walk from hotel).
    • Standard Twin Room

View from room - narrow street and next building. Noisy - as an city center + many horns (Sicilian driving style) Garage - complicated entrance for bigger car. Staff parks your car and cars blocked each others. But finally vehicle was without any damages.

Good breakfast. Hotel in City Center - good localization for city walks.

Not a good experience at all

The staff very unprofessional and rude. No staff looked happy and any question asked was like such an unconvince. Not made to feel welcome at all.

The room was clean The location was good

a good hotel with good service in an excellent location.
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

The rooms could have been a bit bigger

The rooms were a bit small and had no coffee makers. We did not have a car.. The breakfasts and dinner were both excellent, particularly the brown rolls, and were good value..

Hotel bar was good

the room was much to hot. Hotel maintenence couldn't fix it. Safety box in the room was not working. Breakfast a bad copy of an ordinary hotel breakfast.

Hotel bar was good

My room was very small and with a window giving across half...
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

My room was very small and with a window giving across half a staircase. Soundproofing in the room was also not good so many noises could be heard coming from the corridor and from the window.

Overall good except for above, would insist on a higher floor if were to repeat.

We were on the second floor and we had to move after the second night because of a bad smell which the reception staff shrugged off as "structural" ( have there been similar problems in the past?) Our daughters room had a vaguely chemical smell . I wonder is there a problem with floor 2...

The breakfast was excellent---and the rooms quite spacious.

Very good position right in the heart of Palermo.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

Furniture a bit old and scruffy. Very small rooms. In the room it was very hot despite being winter and switched off heating.

Very good position right in the heart of Palermo. Good breakfast although improvable with better selection of bread and cold cuts.

We had very comfortable beds in a spacious room on the 8th...

Apart from cherry tomatoes, the breakfast buffet did not offer any vegetables. I would have loves some veggies in the morning.

We had very comfortable beds in a spacious room on the 8th floor, with a large balcony. The Italian sweets and espresso for breakfast were delicious.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would definitely book with them again if we visit Palermo.
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

Hotel is in a really good location within walking distance of many of the major sights of Palermo and a short walk to the airport bus. Our room was very spacious and clean and the hotel staff were all really friendly and helpful.

Good value for money if you are given a nice room.

When I arrived the first room that I was given was disgusting . The furniture was was old and worn looking like something from a junk yard and the room itself was dark /dingy & looked out on the the metal stairway that was used by staff so it was going to be noisy. Nothing what so ever like the pictures on booking .com . I immediately went to reception where I was asked why it was discusting by the receptionist. I explained and reluctantly I was given a room on the 6 floor . I was told that I was a single traveller and that was the room apparently for singles. I was really annoyed by this attitude especially the fact my booking was for 6 nights. As a guest I shouldn’t have been put in the position where I had to ask for what was advertised on booking.com. The second room was much better but had major scuff marks on all the walls giving the room a well used look. This could be easily cleaned by staff and a proper maintenance schedule should be in place to keep the room to advertised standards . Surely a busy hotel in this Mercure Group would invest money to keep standards up..The fridge in the room barely worked and didn’t close properly . Only tea was provided in the tea/ coffee facility in the room . The furniture again old and worn ..not hotel standard. There was often a sewerage smell in the bathroom. The front panels of the bar in the reception area looked patched up and again well over due for an upgrade.

The hotel was close to all facilities including gym, car hire, supermarkets and only a short distance to the major shopping streets . The hotel is in a quiet very safe location. You can easily walk to all of the tourist spots. I hired a car so it was easy to get out on to the motorways for day trips. Breakfast was excellent , nice restaurant facility with a really good variety of both hot and cold food including scrambled eggs and bacon ..and good a cappuccino. Staff in general were very friendly and helpful.

the location is OK, but still have distance to the city...
    • Standard Twin Room

the location is OK, but still have distance to the city centre. the parking is confused because you have to leave the car in the blue lined area. But there is no parking pay machine available. you can not find the Tabachi to purchase the ticket. you have to pay the street boys to park the cat.

Nothing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i was in a the WRONG HOTEL!

Nothing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i was in a the WRONG HOTEL!!!!!! I would like to book a Hotel in Buenos Aires district PALERMO!!!!! And not the city Palermo in Italy!!!!! Sorry this happend to me twice within 12 month😂😂😂😂

Nice hotel, good location, good rooms and breakfast.
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

Location, spacious and quiet room. Good breakfast with lots of room in the breakfast restaurant. Good bar. Safe area with everything close to hand. Parking not too easy but drive around the block(s) a few times and you will find a spot.

Overrated hotel.

We got a very small, uncomfortable room for two, the bathroom was also very small. Breakfast was poor, bad coffee in Italy which is a shame.

The location was very good, close to downtown.

We had just one night in Palermo and the Hotel Mercure was a good location to explore the city.

It is a typical business hotel.

We came by ferry and arrived at 6am and had booked the room starting the day before. Our room was ready and we were able to check in and have breakfast (very good.) Very modern and well located.

Not the greatest place I’ve stayed and overpriced for what I got.

The first room they gave me was dark, small, and had a handicap bathroom. It was directly on a fire escape (not bad except the stairs were right out my wi Dow). It looked dirty. I went back to the desk and said I didn’t like the room and would like another one. The desk clerk asked me why and I told her but I felt like I was being interrogated. She told me they were full, but she and another clerk conferred and found me another room. It wasn’t the Ritz but it was a lot better than the first room. I read the hotel brochure and it said the rooms were spacious and had balconies. That was not the case for me. I sometimes get the feeling that single women traveling alone get stuck in the lousy rooms.

Good location. The breakfast was good.

In spite of some disappointments I would recommend it.

Our bathroom had an unpleasant odor. We were offered another room but didn't like the selection, so decided to stay. We asked for room deodorizers and were told they didn't have any. Meanwhile in the lobby they flaunt a large variety of room fragrances. The breakfast room was packed and guests were fighting for tables. Not enough waiter help. Off premises parking, not very practical and because of it, we decided not to use our car. Palermo is chaotic with a traffic nightmare.

Modern and clean hotel centrally located.

Easy access from with airport shuttlu.
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

Tap water in the room is warm, thus not easy to drink. Hotel staff should be more helpful to find trustable taxis, which is not easy in Palermo.

Easy access from with airport shuttlu. Localisation is good. Good quality/price ratio

Comfortable, spacious, clean & close to everything.

Parking was listed as included but was not. Reception advised it was just around the corner if we wanted to park privately it was between $18-20 euro... whatever that means. When we drove "around the corner" we could not locate the parking at all. Parking aspect was just unclear and confusing.

Easy check in, big room, comfortable bed, great location, nice staff, limited variety but lovely breakfast.

Clean, but made unpleasant by the air conditioner being faulty and noisy.

Air-conditioning didn't work very well, and was very noisy. WiFi was just OK. Breakfast was average. Staff weren't helpful is sorting out our air conditioning problem.

Easy to find. Decent location. Clean.

Okay but not amazing- Cheap though for a small room.
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

The air conditioning was barely cooling the room as it was 110 degrees outside. Surely the power sources in Palermo were tapped out but make sure to get a good read on the A/C situation as it s very hot in Sicily!

The bed was fine. The free breakfast excellent. The lobby was cool with art and magazines. The location excellent.

Economy hotel in Palermo, not far from the center
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

The breakfast was "economy" (for the hotel, indeed). Moreover, there were only 3 people working in the breakfast area and although they worked hard, they could not assure in time accessibility of clean tables. There is no printer for the guests

Nice room, comfortable beds, functional bar

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

Perfect location, at the limit of the ZTL, so was relatively easy to park but still in a walking distance from the historical center. The rooms were quiet and very comfortable.

Regular services with good location.

The room was very small. The breakfast was not of a 4 star hotel, the quality of the cheese or ham, the juices not fresh, the coffee not according to Italy.

The best is the location, you can walk to everywhere.

Nice and well located
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

Our room (115) was above the garage door of the building, which made a lot of noise from early morning until about midnight.

The location is great, next to restaurants and the main tourist attractions of the city. Spacious, modern and clean room, breakfast with great variety of fruit and breads. Very suitable for those who are by car because the parking lot is just in front of the hotel.

Good stay

Parking was quite a challenge, to go into the steep underground parking and leave your keys. But this is in line with the top location and overall Palermo Parking

Location, room, breakfast are fine

Good base in a wonderful city.

No problems.

Pleasant hotel close to useful bus routes and some attractions. Breakfast was great. Reception staff were very helpful when we needed information re transport to our next destination.

Great stay in Palermo

The parking near the hotel was not good, bu I figure it was not their problem. We were given a big car (Ford Tourneo) by the rental firm in a city where there are narrow streets and parking problem. The parking was hard, maybe it would not be for smaller cars. Still they can explain it better.

The hotel was located in the center which made travelling around by foot very easy, you can walk up to many histroical places. The rooms were big, comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpfull.

I would not go back to stay at the hotel because I could not sleep well due to the A/C
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

The A/C was not working. We called two nights in a row the front desk to have it fixed, but the staff that came in the room was never able to fix it. Sleeping in that room became a nightmare

The staff was amazing!!

I like it, you can rely on the Mercure brand!
    • Standard Twin Room

The corridors may use a little refresh, as they seem as they were from the early 90's.

This hotel is situated perfectly! It's just like 2 minutes from the stop of the bus going from the main railway station, it's close to all of the most important points of the city yet it's hidden in a quiet street on which nothing will interfere with your sleep (and trust me, this is something that should be emphasized on in Sicily!). The room (twin beds standard) was HUGE! I've never met this big room in a 4* hotel! The breakfast is OK, however the coffee is not the best one. You can of course get here a normal, continental breakfast. Bathroom was also big and had two, separate sinks!

Definitely recommend for a hotel in central Palermo
    • Standard Twin Room

It does state car parking available however we had to pay in a garage extra or park in the street and move it as there are time restrictions

In an excellent location in the city centre near shops and attractions. Our room was comfortable and had a balcony. Staff were helpful as I'd initially booked the wrong date and they helped us to sort it out. Breakfast was tasty with variety of foods.

At standard of a previous Mercure hotels I've stayed at

No interconnecting rooms, so had to split family across 2 x rooms. Hotel did ensure that we were on same level, although one room we did end up in a disabled room.

Food was quite good.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Parlermo is a wonderful city to visit
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed

Friendly locals and great restaurants! Staff at the hotel were helpful and the beds where extremely comfortable! Breakfast was good as well. I would recommend to stay here as it's close to all the great restaurants. We will stay here again definitely on our next visit. You can visit mondello as well for the day. Ask at reception for details.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Try another hotels

There was a buzzing sound in the first and second room. They changed our room. Third was quite but this time the room was smelling insectiside.

Customer service is terrible; room quality varies widely
    • Standard Twin Room

We booked two twin rooms for the same price. One room was very good and as described, ours was awful. We made our reservation more than one month in advance and requested that the rooms be located next to or across from one another. The request was ignored. Upon checkin we requested that this request be honored. We were told that it could not. Our room was very small; bed was a double bed, rather than two twins as requested; heater fan worked, but temperature control did not (though the staff insisted otherwise); ground floor windows opened to an external staircase so anyone could crawl in, so we would not open the windows to get relief from the very warm room temperature. We requested a room change, but the staff said they could not move us. After complaining about the disparity between the two rooms we booked and the poor customer service, the rate for our room was reduced 20 Euros, hardly enough to compensate for the horrible accommodations and the very poor customer service.

Not value for money.

The breakfast was very poor, after cleaning our door was open twice, the stuff was polite but not truly kind and the parking was safe but too expensive.

Clean room

Perfect location!

Aircon doesn't seem to cope. Never complained as it wasn't that hot so not a problem.

Asked for a room with a view and got a top floor room with a balcony!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

very good selection on the buffet both in terms of variety...

warm foods not properly kept hot (cold scrambled eggs and bacon) coffee from the machine not up to barrista standard but ok

very good selection on the buffet both in terms of variety and quality but.... a coffee fanatic, the lady was kind enough to offer a ''real'' espresso from the bar

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Excellent location and very good hotel for its rating. Highly recommended.
    • Standard Twin Room

Hairdryer looked better than it performed, otherwise nothing.

Good selection of food available for breakfast including hot food. Location was very central and a local bus 101 from the train station takes you within a short walk down a side street behind a church to the hotel. It's modern, well laid out with staff who are helpful & friendly. Can't be faulted. Though it's not a 4* hotel I would highly recommend a stay here if you require a room & breakfast and a central location to go out and explore the city.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Bed was comfortable.

Furniture was visibly worn down. Door on cabinet doesn't close. Shower handle was broken so the shower head had to be held by hand. AC was disabled because of winter months, room heating could not be controlled by ourselves. We had to sleep with the window open (very loud) because it was so hot.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

okay

- room temperature was way too hot (no possibility to adjust it personally) - a few things were broken in the room und needed to be fixed - the walls were very thin, so we were able to hear the other guests

+ clean room with a huge bathroom + breakfast was good with a lot of different cakes and tasteful coffee + a big terrace in front of the room + location in the middle of Palermo - good for visiting the city

Nice appearance, but don't be fooled.

No parking around hotel. I parked in the free parking near the hotel but car was still towed, which brings a charge around 150 euro and an exhausting walk to find the garage it was taken to. Bed was as hard as a rock. A/C in room did not work.

Staff was friendly, room was clean.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

It's good in anyways

Everything was more than what we expect! Normally it's not what you see on website and photos but it's more than what you see, Clean, calm, comfortable , big room, breakfast , coffee machine at room, staff , wifi , location

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

We arrived in Palermo, the weather temperature was between...

We arrived in Palermo, the weather temperature was between 4-19 degree,the room faced south, extremely hot, no cold air condition , even no electronically fan in the whole building except for heating, couldn't sleep at all....too terrible experience

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Extremely satisfied with our choice
    • Standard Twin Room

I found the pillows very uncomfortable and the double bed was made up of two single beds approximated together. Apparently this seems to be the norm with some Italian hotels

Excellent location . I also enjoyed the various items offered at the buffet breakfast Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Location rated excellent but would obviously depend on what...

Location rated excellent but would obviously depend on what you are doing in Palermo. We needed to be near the port because arriving by ferry from mainland Italy and in this case the location is perfect. The hotel itself is up to Mercure 3-star standard.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Breakfast coffe

breakfast without any vegetables except grape tomato , 20 different sweet cakes for breakfast no vegan option mashed eggs withoiut any flavour

Breakfast coffe location - 1 min from Via Roma

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Nice, safe,clean hotel, friendly staff.

Cookie cutter business type place. No charm, nothing interesting. But clean, safe, professional.

Nice, safe,clean hotel, friendly staff. Convenient location, good restaurants very nearby.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

A Good place to stay in Palermo
    • Standard Twin Room

The air conditioning leaked in our friend's room and they had to vacate at midnight to a new room. I think some inconvenience compensation would have been in order.

We had a very spacious room which was nicely appointed. The hotel is in a very good location.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Modern, comfortable hotel in a very central area. Moderately priced with helpful staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Full length mirror would be appreciated. Also mirror in bedroom badly placed - opposite window. Better and stronger lights near mirror needed,

Location excellent, décor in good taste. Staff speak perfect English and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Bedrooms were cleaned everyday and staff were very nice and...

Breakfast was not great. Most mornings a lot of the food was not replaced. Staff seem to spend most of their time cleaning tables and not replenishing the food.

Bedrooms were cleaned everyday and staff were very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Business-oriented hotel in historic Palermo.

It is a minor quibble but for Palermo it lacks some spirit. This is more along the very business-oriented lines. But otherwise it is excellent.

A very competent business oriented hotel in the middle of historic Palermo. The room was huge and the breakfast excellent (with cannoli!!). The wifi was also very good. The restaurant was also reasonable and good quality.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Lovely short stay.

I would have preferred a better choice of savoury food for breakfast. Loads of sweet stuff on offer but not much on the savoury section. Everything was fresh and replenished consistently.

Bed is very comfortable, fresh linen on a daily basis and staff always ready to be of help. Service with a smile. Great location.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Good clean and convenient hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

We booked a wake up call which we never received. Shower not thermostatic and dissapointing.

We had a nice large comfortable room with tea and coffee making facilities. Good TV Good breakfast selection. Hotel should make it clear that they offer lunch and dinner. One very helpful member of staff called Nicola who spoke English. Other reception staff desingaged.

Will stay again

a tad noisy

Great staff, nice amenities.

Great hotel

The fridge wasn’t working in our room.

Incredible breakfast, lovely terrace space, modern facilities. Professional staff.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Welcoming was great and location was so near from activities.
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

Welcoming was great and location was so near from activities.

Position is absolutely perfect.

Position is absolutely perfect.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Perfect location, very good price
    • Standard Room with 1 Single Bed

A little bit small room, if I had overweight would hardly move there :)

Great location. Very good price. Easy to reach.

Well located
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed

Small room for 3. Misleading pictures don't show the actual size of the room.

Well located Comfortable beds

Location, breakfast was 7/10 , bread could be better.

in a room there was no coffee or simple glass to drink.

Location, breakfast was 7/10 , bread could be better.