Reviews of Hotel Michelangelo 4 stars

#32 of 103 hotels in Milano Marittima

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Nice place
    • Classic Quadruple Room

Milano Marttima -like it !! Quality of room was ok,clean and silent,good size,nice taras. sorounding was very nice. breakfast was amazing,variety of dishes,charming Italian waitress going around with fresh capucino,fresh smothies,juices,champagne etc,etc we should stay only 1 night but we couldnt left place :) fantastic staff found out that we can keep room 1 more night !! our kids was never so happy with pool and so friendly and nice guard ! many bike that you can use for free-we took trip to Cervia -very charmfull.

Glad to come home
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed bugs Manager wrote a brief note and left it in our room but didn't even come and see us even though we complained. Sent photos of bites have had no reply Poor customer service

local restaurant day trip by train to Rimini

The hotel was just what we where loking for not to big as the resort in Spain but very confortevol
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

My partner did not like leaving the Michelangelo hotel so to compensate we went to Florence to see the real Michelangelo

I like everithink ,I was in the costa del Sol thise year in January and again in March the wether was very good ,I was going to Minorca in June but decided to bring my new partner to see ItLy ,I know Milano marittima well as originally I cam from Modena And my family did own a flat in Lido di Savio .wich we usd often wile my children where small it was a nice change from York.

We love it here!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing really except that on this, our third stay we discovered that the air conditioning in the front half of the hotel is actually 'air-freshening' based on a water cooling system which struggles to cope in very hot weather. We had been used to cooler rooms during our other stays there and on mentioning it we were quickly upgraded to a fully air conditioned room. We have mentioned this in case you also suffer from hot flushes in which case you could book one of the cooler rooms!

As always, wonderful breakfast, (with a new fresh mixed juice again, this time including beetroot) friendly staff and a feeling that they all want to keep improving the guests' experience.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

A wonderful place to relax within easy driving distance of Ravenna.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Can get busy at the weekend. Slightly more expensive than neighbouring towns by the sea, but well worth it.

The staff are VERY helpful and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. They all remembered us from last year and gave us a wonderful welcome. Free water and hot drinks (with biscuits) available all day in the foyer. Relaxed atmosphere. Everything VERY clean and comfortable. The bedrooms have everything you need including slippers and robes and are laid out well. Breakfast very good with fresh fruit in abundance including blueberries and raspberries; also available this year was freshly juiced fruit and veg which was lovely. Location is good, you can walk to all the shops, the beach and restaurants. There are very good restaurants near by.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.