Reviews of Milan Marriott Hotel 4 stars

Via Washington 66, Fiera Milano, 20146 Milan, Italy

#275 of 424 hotels in Milan

5.2

4.1

I was doing a mistake and book from 21st to 24th April...
    • Queen or Twin Room

I was doing a mistake and book from 21st to 24th April instead of February then i asked for changing the date and i was ready to pay any extra fee but they didn't agree to change for me despite I'm genius member of booking.com and i do booking every 2 to 3 weeks. I was booked 2 rooms but because my visa was expired i couldn't go to milan and Marriott milan and my money non refunded.

Loved- excellent location, very supportive staffs, and excellent breakfast.

nothing particular.

firstly I liked the location which was very convenient. close to city centre, yet with some quietness. then, the breakfast was great; variety was great and quality was great, too. lastly but not least, the staffs were very supportive and friendly which made my stay very pleasant and special.

Nice and professional staff.
    • Queen or Twin Room

WiFi has to be paid (and most of all, activated) separately. Clean room and comfortable bed, but all in all relatively basic room and, in my opinion, the place would benefit from some refurbishing.

Nice and professional staff.

Q
    • Queen or Twin Room

There is no possibility of heating water Poor ligthiing in clothes cabinet. Could have provided extra Lligth from entrance and cabinet area. Otherwise we are satisfied with the stay . Thank you . Concierge was very helpful indeed specially with our bookings to Venice Como

I was surprised that a Marriott hotel does not provide a...
    • Queen or Twin Room

I was surprised that a Marriott hotel does not provide a bathrob. Dental kit and slippers were only given upon request. I had to pay 12 euro per day for wifi in my room just because i booked it through booking.com, and this paid wifi is terribly slow that i cannot even work with it. Menu in restaurant is quite limited. Room service was slow, I waited for 40 minute for a grilled salmon. It's not close to any nice shops or restaurants. There is a supermarket opposite to it, which is the only advantage.

Location near supermarket
    • Queen or Twin Room

Room need renovation and deep cleaning, toilet needs renovation and need new hairdryer as it is only works for 1 min and stop. I hope that I see improvement in my next visit....

Location, good conference hotel, excellent breakfast choices, near supermarket is excellent...

6.0
    The mattress was too soft.
    • Queen or Twin Room

The mattress was too soft. The room was too hot and couldn't be controlled from within the room. Had to call reception and they told me the heating was central. The hotel needs an overall make up as it looks very old.

1.After a Long time of checking in, we got a room without...
    • Queen or Twin Room

1.After a Long time of checking in, we got a room without chairs . 2. They sold us 5 tickets(110 Euro each) for the new year Hotel party after they confirmed us that it's suitable for families , but we were astonished to discover that it was mainly for teenagers and we spent the new year's eve in a party that wasn't meant for us. No body from the hotel staff took the responsibility over that mistake , which resulted in ruining our evening .

Hi, We want to tel you clearly that they people of this...
    • Queen or Twin Room

Hi, We want to tel you clearly that they people of this hotel are liar because they charged me 40 euro exact for wifi even when i asked with her before check inn that time she told me it is free of charge so it is not fair that's all...

Clean, Comfortable and relaxing, despite the old looking style
    • Queen or Twin Room

No free WiFi ... in 2017 Very classic / old-fashion style ... my grandmother's apartment looks more modern.

Comfortable room, clean, properly maintained. Professional and efficient staff. Silent at night, very relaxing.

Great shower and bathroom, rooms big and clean.
    • Queen or Twin Room

Had to pay for internet separately. €12 for basic connection. Beds are a bit too soft for my liking

Great shower and bathroom, rooms big and clean. Location is perfect with close proximity to city centre

Very comfortable hotel with exceptionally helpful staff
    • Queen or Twin Room

I went out for the day at 9.30am and I got back at 2.30pm and the room hadn't been made up. However when I informed them then then got someone to do it immediately which was great.

The bed was extremely comfortable and the sheets and towels were soft and the room was comfortable and very clean. It was very quiet. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly and they all spoke English! Even the coffee out of the coffee machine was excellent.

It was not close to city center and may be best for business trips and not for sightseeing
    • Queen or Twin Room

After booking through booking.com my Marriott Rewards fell away. I was charged 15.00a day for wi-fi.I am not accustomed to this.

Cleanliness and its comfort

bad experience due to water leaking inside the room
    • Queen or Twin Room

the room..water dropping from the roof it damaged the thermostat so the air conditioner stopped working. Called front desk and said will have it fixed and we will be moved to a diff room but did not happened. following morning entire carpet were soaked with water

the staff

The air conditioning in the room don't work.
    • Queen or Twin Room

The air conditioning in the room don't work. Even after repeated requests the hotel was not able to repair it. We were given table fans for our seven day stay.

Modest Marriot.
    • Queen or Twin Room

I did not like that curtains do not ensure full blackout as in other Marriot room was full of light already at 4:45.

Breakfast is very good, room was quiet.

Nothing outstanding
    • Queen or Twin Room

Older hotel we had room with bad air condition. They Tried to fix it. Next day we asked to be changed to another room & they did. Marriott should update hotel

Nothing outstanding

Old fashioned worn out with no service
    • Queen or Twin Room

This is not worthy of being called aMarriott Hotel. Terrible service, 20 minutes to check in and everything wrong with the rooms(like being given a single room for 2 persons) We managed to change - not thanks to reception, but thanks to the concierge which was one of the few with service attitude

Do not recommend ..
    • Queen or Twin Room

the whole experience in this hotel was bad

I was excited to book in this hotel as I am a marriott silver elite member and was my first time in Milan. Unfortunately, the location is not as I read - it is far from the center and need like half an hour to get there. Also, the hotel is so oldd and there was ANTS in the room. I was really scared when I saw the invasion of ants in bulks in the bathroom. I talked with the front office manager at that time and showed her the pic of ants - she changed the room but actually that was just a night before the departure and we were seeing ants from day one and calling housekeeping who used to come just put some antiseptic. I am very disappointed - the office manager mentioned a compensation for this but never received anything.

The area of the hotel was OK.
    • Queen or Twin Room

The hotel is a bit old and the room's size was small. The closest metro station (Wagner station) is around 750 meters away from the hotel (10 minutes walk) which is not considered too close. Price if fine. Overall, this hotel worths a try if you are staying a few days.

The area of the hotel was OK. A supermarket right in front of the hotel which made my stay more comfortable. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Need upgrade and not worth four star
    • Queen or Twin Room

Looks old's the interior and not value for money and some fasility broken and the house keeping they not doing well

Customer service and transport was good

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Milan in March
    • Queen or Twin Room

The hotel is in a pleasant residential area with lots of restaurants and bars. But it was further from the centre of Milan than I wanted and the WIFI was not included in my tariff

The room bed and bathroom were very comfortable and clean. I must also mention the staff. Both those in reception and (especially) the bar staff were very charming and helpful. A hotel that understands the needs of travellors and offers the best type of professional service. The price quality relationship was also very good.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

I had a nice stay here, but a few little changes could make it great
    • Queen or Twin Room

Apparently you can't adjust/use the aircon in March and so I ended up with a fan in my room. And whilst I understand there are cost implications, polyester sheets and synthetic duvets are rarely conducive to a good night's sleep, and especially when it's warm. In a 4* hotel I'd prefer cotton and down.

I enjoyed great food and attentive service in the Bistro. The shower worked well in the well-equipped bathroom. The concierge service for taxis etc. is excellent.

Great hotel
    • Queen or Twin Room

Great hotel, nice room,friendly staff, especially I would like to say Thank you to Marta & Laura from Front desk, they were very heplful and friendly ladies, they make me wanna come back to your hotel again.Bravo!

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Good hotel
    • Queen or Twin Room

The receptionist forgot to check that we've paid and the TV constantly turned on to remind us that "We have to pay until 17 o'clock" and he woke us several times

Good hotel, comfortable, clean. Location is good. Near the hotel have subway, which is connection direct to the center of city.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Great location and helpful staff
    • Queen or Twin Room

The heating/air con is centrally controlled which is unfortunate, can only alter it a couple degrees. Our room was too hot so had to keep opening and closing the window as the temperature changed which was cumbersome.

Location great, about €12/15mins from central station and 10mins/€10 from Duomo and the central area. Lovely hotel and across the road from a supermarket which is also a bonus!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Room is nice overall
    • Queen or Twin Room

We have booked a queen bed, at the check-in, they have informed us that booking.com doesn't guarantee room preference, so they have placed us in a tween-bed room with my wife. So we had to sleep in different beds for two nights. Also we had two reservations 1 night each, because an extra night was a last minute decision, they knew it at the check-in, however forced me to check-in the second time the other day. Very stupid, they could have done it automatically. Luckily they didn't change the room for the second night.

Room is nice overall

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Excellent but could be even better.
    • Queen or Twin Room

Concierge were helpful but not knowledgable and gave wrong information which made us extremely disappointed.

Its was a revisit since last april in 2015. Was check-in by the knowledgable colleague ( Ms Tatayana) of the front desk twice of my stay, very humourous and polite. Someone who is an asset to the Marriott International Group. Would highly recommend this place for future reservations. Staffs were extrememly helpful even from the heart of house colleagues. A never say no spirit existed

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

The room is lovely
    • Queen or Twin Room

No facility to make tea @ coffee in the room, no kettle provided. This is basic facility, very surprise Marriott can't provide. TV is blurr, not clear.

The room is lovely

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Avoid this hotel dirty and uncomfortable
    • Queen or Twin Room

Rooms are roach infested ..you will see green roaches flying at nite.... bed mattress very old and uncomfortable ..reception staff are careless... avoid this hotel at any cost otherwise you will regret your trip

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Unacceptable experience
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Club Lounge Access

Somebody else's room has been charged to my credit card without my consent and I haven't been reimbursed yet...Unacceptable in any circumstance but even less from a well know brand like Marriott. Don't go there.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Overall a pleasant stay snd friendly environment
    • Queen or Twin Room

The washroom door was broken, could not close, and although it was reported and front desk staff made effort to get it fixed ... it was still brokenafter 5 days. Also washroom should have more ventilation...mirror gets completely fogged up.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfy.

Lovely hotel
    • Queen or Twin Room

Great building great staff, great location.

the location was good , not too much option for food , and...
    • Queen or Twin Room

the location was good , not too much option for food , and no wifi available u need to pay for this service :-(

Very comfortable bed.
    • Queen or Twin Room

Only free WiFi in the hotel lobby. This is 2018!

Very comfortable bed.

The bed was very comfy
    • Queen or Twin Room

no free Wifi, first room was dirty

The bed was very comfy

The bed and the room

The managment

The bed and the room

Had a fantastic stay lovely comfortable room. Great staff who were happy to help.

Couldn’t get on wi fi

Comfort and staff

The WiFi was a disaster

The WiFi was a disaster

Will always stay here whenever I visit Milano again.

Best Hotel In Milano!

No WiFi in room and charges for water in room

No WiFi in room and charges for water in room

Modest

Rude staff. With no respect to privacy. Food selection is horrible.

The bed was comfortable,

Soft bed
    • Queen or Twin Room

Extremely noisy cleaning started at 5 am in the room next to me till 6.30, which prevented me to sleep

Soft bed

Fab u lous

15yr old birthday , bought up birthday cake with candle 👏

Everything wonderful.
    • Queen or Twin Room

Warrington man named Maximus!.!.! That helped us find great activities!.!.! And all with a smile and a good atmosphere

I do not recommend It
    • Queen or Twin Room

Rude staff everything charged for your bill even WiFi the hairdryer in the bathroom does not work!

Noting

worth the stay, in front of a gourmet temple
    • Queen or Twin Room

how access to wi-fi is ruled: tricky in order to sell a unnecessary package.

Event was held in the hotel, so very convenient.
    • Queen or Twin Room

No free wifi in the rooms

Event was held in the hotel, so very convenient.

Good
    • Queen or Twin Room

Staff and all about organization

Missing my sun glasses

Missing my sun glasses

If you add the cost of parking and breakfast you will end up at the dame price of a 5 stars hotel
    • Queen or Twin Room

I had to pay for breakfast and parking

Reception, bar, pleasant people, good service.
    • Queen or Twin Room

The room next to elevator should not be rented out. Make it a storage room, I slept horrible.

Reception, bar, pleasant people, good service.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Marriott as high level like usual
    • Queen or Twin Room

very expensive the transfer to airport; you can find solutions cheaper for transfer!

Milan Marriott
    • Queen or Twin Room

Rooms and hotel need updating, but we're clean and comfortable.

Convenience of hotel for event attended there

Close to everything you want to do.
    • Queen or Twin Room

No tea and coffee facilities in room. Internet only free if you book direct.

Single beds in twin room are a good size. Concierge really helpful

Great Business or City Tourist Hotel, good location, easy to reach Metro
    • Queen or Twin Room

That we had to pay for WIFI

The breakfast was great! The bed very confortable

Too expensive
    • Queen or Twin Room

Location too far away from city center and for the money does not worth .

Very clean and stuff good...

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

very friendly staff
    • Queen or Twin Room

you have to pay for wifi!

very friendly staff big, comfi room

OK for the weekend rate - overpriced for the weekly rate
    • Queen or Twin Room

Be aware of being double charged if you pay cash for services rather than putting them on your room account

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

The hotel is old and needs renovation imidiatlly

The hotel is old and needs renovation imidiatlly

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Good value for money.
    • Queen or Twin Room

Hotel at international level, accessible place.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Location near favorite Milan Restaurant

Location near favorite Milan Restaurant

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

this is the place for the best negroni !
    • Queen or Twin Room

unbelievable low price for two nights in what is an excellent hotel Bar staff were superb and I had a negroni to die for (actually 2!)

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

This is the first time I stay at a hotel that does not have...
    • Queen or Twin Room

This is the first time I stay at a hotel that does not have free wifi in the rooms! You have to go down to the lobby for free wifi.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Breakfast not included

Breakfast not included

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Staff were very friendly and hotel nice and quiet
    • Queen or Twin Room

Rooms are a little outdated with hardly any plug sockets

Staff were very friendly and hotel nice and quiet

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Good price - value
    • Queen or Twin Room

The hotel decoration (too retro, but probably intended to be baroque???)

Quiet location , not to far from the metro station

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

WiFi access was not free in the room

WiFi access was not free in the room

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Very courteous and professional staff both at the reception...
    • Queen or Twin Room

Very courteous and professional staff both at the reception desk and the restaurant. A pleasure to be welcomed in this hotel

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Parking €15/day A bit far from city center Milano No connected rooms

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Awesome staff
    • Queen or Twin Room

Very good service extremely good food and drinks

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Money worth spent!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Club Lounge Access

Nothing specific but Club Lounge could be better!

Excellent staff - especially the front desk with whom we had interacted the most!

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Nice Hotel, Great Location - Ideal for Business Customers
    • Queen or Twin Room

Location was superb, facilities were good and staff were friendly

Browse Milan Marriott Hotel traveller photo gallery