Reviews of Best Western Hotel Nettunia 4 stars

Viale Regina Margherita 203, Miramare, 47831 Rimini, Italy

#291 of 433 hotels in Rimini

Declared sea-view, was only a side view from the first floor;
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Declared sea-view, was only a side view from the first floor; so no sea-view :( Gym - only one unusable multi-machine. Parking for a fee in other hotel.

Avoid room 510 (single) at the back of the property low sense of security
    • Double or Twin Room

Purchased a twin/double on my booking for single use however was assigned a single bedded room at the rear of the property, room 510, which is not part of the main lobby entrance but moreso a room (there are two of this kind) of which have been repurposed as single accomodation, located on rear ground floor of the building. They are near the kitchen and become noisy from 7:30am. There is also only one keycard between you and the public. It does not have the feeling of security which you'd have through a main lobby entrance etc. I could hear a guest refusing the room next door one day. This explains the good rate but it does not feel like you are in the hotel. Due to language barriers I didn't have the patience to get the incorrect room assignment corrected plus it shouldn't have been my job to do so. I reckon these rooms are what they try to sell off for single occupancy at the best rate. These rooms may have been staff quarters in the past.

Room was well cleaned, and location is great to both the train station and the beach.

Bitter-sweet stay in a nice pulsating city
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Paper thin walls and doors, very noisy. As being on the main strip, very noisy also from the street front. Garage available, however very narrow. My car has been scratched by down there and nobody wanted to take responsibility.

Very friendly staff. Close to the beach.

Great location and friendly staff
    • Queen Room

Great location and friendly staff

Wifi not working normally
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi not working normally

• Reviewed: 17 April 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff walked us, upon arrival, to...

Just one small suggestion, I know everyone has their own taste whether soft or firm pillows, but I would have liked there to be a variety of pillows available, for this reason. All the pillows were too firm for myself and one of my children.

Very friendly and helpful staff walked us, upon arrival, to show us where the parking garage was located, and always greeted us whether we were coming in or going out sightseeing. The proximity to the beach was fantastic. We just had to walk one small block and cross the street to the hotel's beach entrance. I loved sitting on our balcony and seeing the Adriatic, in our few moments of downtime, in the room. Breakfast was lovely. This was a great location for our one day, side trip to San Marino. We always appreciate a hotel that can accommodate a large family. We had two rooms, each with their own bathroom, that opened into a small hallway behind their own entrance door. The two bedrooms were able to sleep five in total. One balcony had a sea view and the other a view of the hot tub, that was not yet open due to being pre-season. My young daughter insists that I mention that she liked the beds. Thank you for a great vacation!

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.