Reviews of Hotel Nettuno 4 stars

Viale Ruggero di Lauria 121, 95126 Catania, Italy

#52 of 59 hotels in Catania

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

nice and pleasant expecially because of the seaview , sea access and pool
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

when booked I asked for upper floors...They tried to give me 1st floor with an awful view (view of 3 buses !) . I changed the room but the air condition was not working. I had to changed again and finally ok. A lot of unnecessary stress upon arrival, I was xpecting a better welcum. I heard that originally I was assigned for a room on the 4th floor..for some reasons this was changed. Better if they would have kept this

pool and access to beach great - breakfast ok - room ok

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Pleasant, did the job!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

This feels more like a conference hotel than a tourist hotel. Service in the breakfast room was a bit sloppy and made the place feel more like a cafe than a restaurant. When we arrived there was a fully functioning fairground less than 100 meters from the hotel and the access road to the hotel was closed off so we had hassle driving in. The fairground is permanent but quite unobtrusive apart from one night per month when they close the streets off. There's only a limited range of restaurants nearby and too much of a legstretch to walk into Catania for your evening meal - use a taxi or bus

This is a big hotel with a nice pool and good parking facilities if you are using a car. We had a good view from our balcony and generally enjoyed our stay here. There was a very good choice of food at the breakfast buffet. The beds were comfortable. The receptionists were helpful and spoke English very well. We had a hire car so we used the hotel as a base for exploring other places.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

To avoid
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Dust and dirty rooms. I booked a room in this hotel and after one hour In the room I left the hotel and book an other one. The hotel is very old and the rooms are tight the beds are very inconfortable. It looks like an union soviet hotel.

Hôtel location The hotel is not far from the center. And near the beach.

Not recommended
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The room and bathroom were extremely dated and the aircon was the noisiest I have ever experienced. When my husband went to tell reception and see whether perhaps it was faulty and there might be another room available, he was told "well just turn it off". Not very helpful. I managed to get a couple of hours sleep, only because I had ear plugs with me. The bed was very uncomfortable with one flat and lumpy pillow each. I don't know Catania well but the location was pretty questionable. There is a car park however it is not secure - we weren't asked for the details of our car so I'm guessing anyone could park in there off the street. I would never stay here again.

The lady on reception who checked us in was nice. Breakfast was ok and they did bring a proper coffee what asked (thanks to previous reviewers for this tip!)

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Comfortable stay with pool.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Not easily accessible to centre of Catania unless you have a car.

Comfortable stay with pool. Plenty of sun loungers. Friendly staff. Amazing dessert shop next door and supermarket

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Overall, a be ry enjoyable stay at Hotel Nettuno. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Pool closed quite early and didn’t get sun past 5pm. It was a little bit too far outside central Catania.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good selection at breakfast if you got there early. Pool was great!

Very Good upstat with helpfull staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The Lunch & Dinner menis were more American than Itlaian and poor value for money. The Beach Fscillity was dangerous, A ladder into the sea in a narrow rocky (sharp lava) gully and swell could bounce one on the rocks. Plus point was that swimming only allowes when a Lifeguard was present. That the pool was closed at 6pm = I'd liked to have been able to have an evening swim

The Breakfast selection andself service was excellent . As was the pool

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Very nice place!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Bathroom is small and shower is still with the hose.

Perfect location, very good breakfast, very nice pool, private access to the sea, very friendly staff.

Great stay great holiday
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

A little far from centre

The seafront walk, the little marina down the road, the bars/restaurants. The bed was really comfortable and great to have a balcony. The swimming pool and private lava rock beach were great. The staff was so helpful and friendly all around the hotel. Great places to eat and drink near by particularly Ernesto. Breakfast was nice and great to be able to organise excursions from the hotel at descent prices.

Good sun holiday
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Far from city center. 50 min walk. But nice sweimming pool Outdated and noisy rooms, but clean and good size

Very friendly staff, good size swimming pool, good breakfast with fresh orange juice en good espresso (you have to ask the waiters for it). Around enough facilities and restaurants

We stayed in this Hotel because of the pool and the private...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I was dissapointed by the breakfast. The Hotel accomodates lot of people but I think it misses some staff in breakfast room. The staff was very nice and friendly but they have lot of work to do and since there were many people at once in the restaurant, the staff couldnt make everything what was neccessary. The food at the breakfast was poor - the omelet without the taste, one kind of ham and cheese, you could boil the egg but the water wasnt hot enough and there were sweet and salty pastries and one kind of fruit. In the room - at the balcony there ware no chairs and table or anything to dry your swimsuits.

We stayed in this Hotel because of the pool and the private beach which is in the price of accomodation. Since we were going for sme trips during the day it was great that even when we came back at 3pm we could go swimming and we didnt have to leave the hotel. The beach is conected to the hotel by the tunnel and it is a big wooden platform with the sunbeds and umbrellas, free towels and the entrance to the see is from the steps. It is nice becasue you do not have to use any shoes to the sea and you can swim there immediately. The room was nice with the aircondition, wifi, the fridge, big bed, spacious bathroom and balcony. It is 4 stars hotel but just because of the beach and the pool and nice staff.

Nice place
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Wifi in the room was very poor.

This is a good hotel with free parking. It is in front of the sea and the area is good for going out. Breakfast is very good. The room and bathroom are very clean.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

You get what you pay for, better pool facilties needed, but great reception staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There were obviously not enough deck hairs for the number of residents needing to lie around the pool. A priority seemed the lifesaver and the chairs set aside for his friends and family. People would come down at 10am get their towels and book their place and disappear. The bar area was great, but no high chairs to sit and enjoy your drink at the bar. There was Rattan furniture, but no cushions provided so that was pointless. A great pool area but it was made uncomfortable by not providing adequate facilities. The 'system' drove your behaviour to get in early claim your place then you had it for the day. My deckchair broke and I fell badly hurting my back seriously. I reported this to the lifesaver, and yet he scoffed at my complaint. The next day the broken deckchair was still there, used by an elderly lady. I feared for her safety. The lifesaver obviously thought I was just a joker. Lastly, I am not sure what the hotel policy is, but my neighbours had a dog in their room. They locked it on the balcony during the night. It barked most the night. I didn't come on holiday, spend all this money to be kept awake by a dog! I knocked several times during the night on their door, without reply. The hotel should warn guests of this if it is policy to allow dogs. And if so I or in this case the owners should be given a room away from people who come away to get away from noisy irritating things like dogs!

I loved the staff at the front desk. The rooms were cleaned well daily. Breakfast was very limited in the range. Scrambled eggs were always cold. Staff were prompt in cleaning and servicing.

Relaxing, enjoyable, great hotel, lovely staff and clean.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bar could have been open later and the telephone in our room didn’t work as we wanted to order room service on an evening but were unable to due to the phone not working.

The hotel staff were amazing, spoke excellent English, we really friendly and helpful. Excellent pool with pool bar and really nice breakfast.

Not value for money.

Where to start.... We received a very rude treatment by the receptionist. Since we were traveling with a minor and had 2 rooms I first asked kindly for the rooms to be close to eachother. Receptionist felt very botherd by the request and said 'well dont know if that is impossible'. I then insisted and said that the rooms must be close on which she replied 'madame there is no musts'. Finaly she gave us a room on the same floor but on different parts of the hotel. She also called me 'the boss'. I think she had a bad day. All the other receptionist were kind and proffessional. After one night we had to change rooms due to the aircondition not working. As a matter of fact it didn't seem to work at all in that part of the hotel were she gave us the room on the same floor as our child. A fact that she must have been familiar with from the start. You could not set the aircondition from the room but needed to be done from reception. We received another room day 2. On another floor that our childs room. Whatever. We stayed there and didn't bother to argue again. The breakfast was ok but with a very few selections. During the whole week we stayed there was no diversity what so ever at the breakfast. The general feeling was that the hotel needed a refreshment. It must have had it's glory days at least 20 years ago.

Nice located on the beachwalk. If you are lucky and get a room om the right side of hotel you have a splendid panoramic view of the sea.

Old and not well maintained hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Mattress was old, not confortable and actually disintegrating No hot water on the morning of checkout Air conditioning very weak and difficult to control The hotel may be old and perhaps not well maintained, e.g. elevator glasses not clean Beach is a platform above the lava rocky beach

Staff was very nice they appologized and gave us a nice discount after the hot water issue Great n large parking lot Near the beach

The location and the sea was very good.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

First of all the breakfast was HORRIBLE! The only thing to eat was cotto ham , egg and bread. Such a poor breakfast. It wasnt very clean and the shower was so little. I am not coming back to this hotel.

The location and the sea was very good. Also the guy at the restaurant.

Alright hotel for a city base to see nearby attractions or a for a business trip!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Average breakfast! Unmindful room service, we were two people and housekeeping only provided one tea-cup and one set of tea-bags in the room even after raising this to the front-desk a couple of times, eventually we gave-up! Far from city centre (18-20 euro taxi).

Clean room and bathroom. Nice and forceful shower! Free parking! Welcome drinks! The private 'beach' which is a set of pedestals built on rocks leading to deep water with fishes! Friendly and helpful staff! They extended check-out time by 2 hours at no extra cost! Close to supermarket and amenities! Standard size swimming pool!

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Superior room was small and in bad need of refurbishment not what was expected from the photos. Air con a little noisy at night .

Amazing helpful staff , great location safe to be out and about at night

I liked that it had a pool!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I liked that it had a pool! Beds are extremely uncomfortable! Breakfast area never had a table for us to sit at! Staff are slow to clean up and make new seating available!

I was in Catânia city for few days enough to visit the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I was in Catânia city for few days enough to visit the volcano Etna. The hotel is good and perfect for this and if you want you also can go to Taormina to know awesome beaches. I go back to this hotel always I return to that place.

4.5
    We had a great stay in Sicily, would definately not recommend Hotel Nettuno as one of the best.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Rooms average, did not replace coffee & sugar 1st 2 days, was cleaned. Breakfast room dirty, never replace table cloths or even wipe after guests have left the table. Food ok, coffee machine dirty, overall the hotel is not clean.

Staff was polite, view was ok from our balcony. Location good.

The property was not close to attractions but the room was good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There was a lot of noise when they had functions there. You had to ask for them to put some more food out at breakfast time when it ran out. It was a bit out of town.

The ocean view great and the room overlooked the pool. Bed was good

Nice location, cleaning staff very friendly but hotel is too noisy at inappropriate times

This hotel seems to always be extremely busy with events and parties on. If its a good nights sleep you want then you won't be getting it here as it was very noisy almost every night. It was the biggest disappointment as it made may holiday less relaxing.

I liked Nettuno square it was a nice location looking over the sea. The pool area was also quite enjoyable and it is privately contained away from the outside.

The bed was nice and the room clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We payed for a room with balcony and sea view, but there was no furnitures on the balcony. Then it was actually useless. The balcony was big, so off course we could sit in the floor? The breakfast room seemed a little dirty and the waiter tired and grumpy. The area around the hotels is a bit boring.

The bed was nice and the room clean. The ladies in the reception and the bartender was very kind and welcoming. The view is excellent

The pool area was lovely and the breakfast had a good...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The AC in our room did not work and it was uncomfortably hot and difficult to sleep. The location was also not good - too far from downtown.

The pool area was lovely and the breakfast had a good variety of foods.

6.0
    Ok, but from 4 star woudl expect more
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

- noisy; it is a conference hotel and known to locals for events (birthdays, family events, weddings) breakfast was monotonous - every day same thing - good if you are for 2 days but not for 7 day stay. You had to be early for breakfast as beofre 9am the food was not topped up

view from our deluxe room sea view

I would stay here again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel offers no changing room facilities if you are leaving late in the day. Our flight was late in the evening, the hotel was full and we had to change and shower at the pool which is totally open for everyone to watch. A four star hotel should make provision for guests to change or shower in a private area.

A wonderful hotel with amazing views of the coastline and sea.

Go along the road to the Plaza Hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Awful breakfast buffet This was the last hotel in a series of stays down from Rome to Sicily therefore had direct comparison with others This was very poor with limited choice on everything not that there was slot to start with The waiting staff wanted to clear your plate before u had virtually finished Coffee was Luke warm one choice of fruit and that wasn’t fresh the scrambled egg looked highly suspect each day Limited breads well we only saw the one. Compared to other similar star hotels it was not good With the bus

I would not recommend stating here for a vacation.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The rooms aircon was not working and the ventilation was nonexistent so sleeping at night was impossible. This was made worse as the room was full of mosquitos. The view from the balcony was of a supermarket and car park but if you leaned over the railings you could see Etna between an apartment block and a tree.

The hotel is very nice & our room was great with a...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The room was very hot although it had the air-conditioner

The hotel is very nice & our room was great with a beautiful view of the luna park and the pool . the breakfast is excellent. For sure i will come again especially in summer when the pool will be open. Thanks

Location, close to the sea, is great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The rooms would need a bit of renovation

Location, close to the sea, is great. Breakfast is good - particularly the freshly pressed orange juice and the ricotta pastries

The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

We stayed at this hotel during the end of March and were disappointed that the pool was not available. We were a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children age 10) and would have preferred to have 2 interconnecting rooms or 1 big room to accommodate us all.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was expansive. The location along the beach promenade was nice. Car parking was plentiful. The staff was very friendly.

Lovely stay at this hotel.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The only thing was that the funfair is a bit close and rather noisy till 11.00 p.m., but the door of the balcony closed well and you heard very little.

The hotel and staff were great. Breakfast was very good and varied. We had a seafront room with a fantastic view. Parking was also very good and free.

Good location, good price.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The 'city' view is more accurately the supermarket car-park behind the hotel. The staff at check-in weren't particularly chatty. I misheard the time the man on reception said for breakfast and asked him to repeat it, which he wasn't very impressed with. There was a coffee machine in the restaurant for breakfast, which was quite average, and there weren't many waiting staff to ask for a proper coffee.

Very large comfy, bed. The breakfast had a delicious selection of cakes, biscuits and pastries, as well as scrambled eggs! Good location on the promenade north of Catania itself, 20min drive to the airport or 40mins to Rifugio Sapienza for the cable car on Etna.

Highly recommended
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The water in shower was not stable..either very hot or turned cold instantly..other than that...nothing

Very good breakfast. Free parking within the premises. Quiet location but yet central with restaurants and shops very close by.

Great location with friendly staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

A kettle in the room would have been better, and the use of plastic cups rather than glasses was poor

Bedroom overlooking the sea, courtesy snacks with drinks, helpful staff, good selection of tea,

If not for the fabulous staff would have been miserable
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

No hot water first night or in morning... 2 tour buses 🙁Breakfast offered was mediocre at best and the coffee at breakfast was not drinkable... walked to bar up street for coffee and croissant. The property is 80's style dated and the AC took quite a while to cool down the when left room returned to previous temperature and took hours to cool to set temp. Also, room overlooks trash and shops... quite loud when garbage trucks arrive early am

The staff was fantastic (best thing about hotel.) Pool lovely espresso @ bar in afternoon good and ham/ cheese toast at bar was good as lunch.

Beautiful coastal views
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

A simple shower curtain would have been nice in the bathroom. The partial tri-fold glass wall was awkward and inadequate.

The view from my room was amazing as I looked out onto the Ionian Sea and could see for miles up the coast. The private beach access was a pleasant retreat during the day to relax and listen to the waves crash against the ancient lava flow shoreline.

Swimming pool and nicely equipped private beach club.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I was shocked as for the first time in my life my underwear was stolen from me in the hotel. In this hotel. And noone reacted... While packing I noticed lack of my new underwear. After double checking whole room (including area under bed), I reported missing of my underwear to the reception desk. I was understanding and polite - I suggested that maybe it was taken by mistake with bed sheets. After my arrival home, hotel contacted me with information that they "found" my underwear. I was happy that hotel reacts so professionally. Till I got another message, with information that I am asked to pay 30 EUR for shipment... Really! It was not my fault, I didn't misfielded it. And now I was made responsible for someone's mistake. I refused to pay for shippment and for me it's simply stealing. So, please be carefull in this hotel and keep your own belongings closed. Never leave anything on your pillow leaving the room (my underwear was put on the pillow). Nothing like that ever happened to me before. Someone shall remind them customer service theory and practice. Shame!

Swimming pool and nicely equipped private beach club.

I enjoyed very much my stay at Hotel Nettuno, but I was also shocked by the
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The immediate surrounding of the hotel looks shabby and there is a lot of litter left behind in the streets. Public transport from and to the city center is poor and completely unreliable.

Swimming pool and access to the sea (though both opening too late, 10am, and closing too early, 6pm). Excellent breakfast, with fresh orange juice and local pastry.

This place is excellent, all staff members were always ready...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Little bit too far from the center, and the public transport is not the best (at least it was complicated for us :))

This place is excellent, all staff members were always ready to help, and smiling. Although it's a big hotel, feels like home. The pool is perfect for swimming, the food, breakfast was always fresh and delicious. It is close to a shop where you can buy whatever you need when you go for a tour, or anything else. The room was clean, and the view from the balcony is beutiful.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Good breakfast.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

(At least one of) Front-desk staff happy to quickly dismiss questions about transportation to the Etnaland water park, other than offering an expensive taxi drive. A lot of time and effort led me to find a 20 euro return trip there, instead of the 90 euro taxi offered by staff. No insignificant difference. WiFi at the property is terribly slow. In comparison to many other stays on my last trip; An expensive stay with disappointing hospitality by staff. Low value for money as a solo traveler. Rooms with sea or pool-view will have to endure loud late-night pool parties and noise from the fairground next-door. Keep in mind, public bus service in Catania has proven to be very unreliable. Timetable, as presented by hotel staff, is not at all relevant in any way. To get around, expect to walk to Catania Centrale train station to start your journey there instead, which is about a 20-minute walk.

Good breakfast.

Swimming pool and access to the sea are open only between 10:00 and 19:00! Bad breakfast.

Although by the seaside, swimming pool and access to the sea are open only between 10:00 and 19:00! Terrible breakfast like in most Italian hotels. Mostly packaged foods. No fruit, no regional specialities. Tables stay dirty for very long time.

Good staff, friendly and customer-oriented

Will not be going back to that area again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The location was not as describe. Public transport unreliable therefore difficult to get into city centre which is a 45 minutes walk not as describe 30 minutes. On arrival we only had four coat hangers between two people staying for a week! We had to request more. There was no milk for tea in the room therefore you had to have black tea or coffee. Plastic cups for drinking water was very poor; on one day we had none and also no toilet paper in the bathroom. Albeit when we complained it was put right straight away. The area was not of our liking and the restaurants were mainly fast food type places.

The staff were helpful, particularly at the poolside bar.

No air conditioning, no effort to fix or resolve...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Room air conditioning never worked. I mentioned it to the staff several times every day with no result, and usually no acknowledgment. Was with a group with many follow on visits to Catania again but will not go there again.

Good location with parking on site

Great value, extremely convenient, wonderful stay, and stay for breakfast
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Wifi was unreliable and bed was uncomfortable, and the vents were really loud

Breakfast was very nice, the staff was pleasant, parking easily available. About a five minute drive to city center and train station.

Horrible hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Horrible wifi everywhere in the hotel-room, lobby and "wifi area". Air conditioning was practically nonexistent. Staff were cranky at best and somewhat nasty. Location was horrible.

Good breakfast

Mixed feelings
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very poor and insufficient crockery, some of the crockery had chips, got a teapot of tea one morning as the coffee machine was taken back to kitchen, the pot had no lid and had a big chip,

Pool and pool area, restaurant

Totally disappointing over priced with few services.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The pool was roped off for much of our stay, the pool bar was never open and we were unable to get to the beach from the hotel due to building works. We walked out after 4 days, but was made to pay the full week. Not at all impressed, I have been in better 3 star hotels. In over 50 years of travelling this is the first time I have complained. Catania is a convenient place to stay but it is very dirty.

not a lot.

a nightmare that turned up well after a little arm twisting.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Bookings should have done their homework. It was by far the worst room in our 10 day stay. Thanks to a staff member it was rectified the next day.

the initial room was a 2 star hotel catagory. it was changed the next day.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Good hotel, fair way out of town.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Airconditioning in room,was'nt working , constant 25deg,couldn't fix it. Pool was closed until june. 28 deg most days.

Good selection at breakfast, good hotel facilites.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Nice hotel, friendly hotel staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Because there is an open market near by, so a bit noisy on the weekend night, there are mosquitoes in the room, and should be better put some mosquito repellent

Hotel Nettuno has a nice view of sea, and very close the sea, hotel staff are very friendly especially the reception lady Latifa, she is very nice and helpful, recommended me some interesting local place to visit, and helped me to solve taxi problem. Many thanks her!!!

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Bed bugs
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Our room was infested with bed bugs. We woke up covered in bite marks and 10 bugs crawling on our bed. The hotel didn't charge us for the room but this was of little concelation and our impression was that this is not the 1st time they had this complaint

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Cofortable, clean and nice hotel, not far from city center
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The safe was not working. They sent someone to help, but something was broken. It worked only a few minutes and then nobody game to fix it. That was not very kind, because safe is important for ones' own security.

Kind personell, good breakfast, clean room, comfortabe and nice lobby. Not far from city center

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Beautiful
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The Staff they are very friendly and helpful we loved the Hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Let people it is not 4 Star snd beach is across a busy road and beach is lava washed out
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The bed was rock hard and pool was closed as well as the beach was gone

Breakfast was complete and satisfying Quiet and access to bus serve.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Nice hotel, but food average
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast simply adequate rather than special, little in way of restaurants nearby

Rooms well appointed, very nice décor an sea facing balcony

Availablity of parking
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The fairground next to the hotel. The loud disco music at midnight on the weekend was too much!

Availablity of parking

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Catania - nice city with too much traffic!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Lots of people during our breakfast, it was hard to find a table.

The staff is available.

Excellent breakfast and excellent rooms.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Wifi was a bit unreliable

Excellent breakfast and excellent rooms.

I will not come back.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The guy from the reception was rude.

Nice swimming pool

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Almost everything
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

AC not working properly, Wifi not working.

Almost everything

Beach solarium

Beach solarium

nice to be in Catania
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

the breakfast not for a 4 stars hotel, the air condition was not working I told the front desk but it was not fixed

the position

had great stay at hotel nettuno

pool, beach, breakfast

Very central
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

As soon as you enter the garage to park theres a lot of unused old furniture and dirt. It puts you off immeadiately.

Very central

By the pool in Catania
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nice, large bathroom. Outdoor swimming pool was lovely.

Relaxing
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Good location,nice staff,good breakfast every thing was good

Good stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

We have met a person on the receptcould Latifa, she was super nice and give us the perfect service.

Huoneet puhtaat. ja Siivous toimii