Reviews of Hotel Nettuno 3 stars

Via A.Bafile XXIII Acc. Al Mare , 30017 Lido di Jesolo, Italy

#57 of 262 hotels in Lido di Jesolo

Just great!
    • Superior Triple Room

The location next to the beach was great. Having the swimming-pools at the hotel was a nice variations. We got a nice fresh modern delicate room. The breakfast had many options. Unfornately I didn't make it to the spa, but it seemed very nice! Our 10-year old daughter just loved it all, and declared she definity should come back!!

Great pool, great beach. Don't go out of season.
    • Quadruple Room

We booked out of season and I called to make sure the pools would be open but the outdoor pool was closed, the bar was closed and all of the surrounding shops and restaurants were closed or empty. This hotel should really have closed for the winter before our stay as the whole area was dead. We went in October half term and I would say if you are not travelling in summer season don't bother going to Jesolo - it really is too quiet.

The indoor pool and spa were lovely, warm, inviting and nicely kept. Breakfast buffet was good and the position of the hotel on the beach was excellent.

Everything I was looking for in a hotel and the Wellness Center was beyond my expectations
    • Double or Twin Room

The wellness center closes at 7PM, it would be great if they left their gem opened at least until 10PM

I liked all the people who work at the hotel, especially Alex made who my morning breakfasts very pleasant

Nice place

We were a little unlucky with our room and a view from. There was really noisy street, so we easily could hear every single word from the small cafe nearby, sounds of bikes/car and (my favorite) sound of garbage service in the morning. Very monotonous breakfast, nothing new. Bike rental 5euro/day, I thought it will be for free. hehe

I like this hotel. Very nice swimming pool and great spa with steam room and sauna. Very nice and helpful hotel staff. Great location.

Lovely family friendly beach front hotel
    • Quadruple Room

I am not to excited about parking facilities but works. Had only one family bike. Was almost always booked out. Hard to have spontaneously. Miss a gym. Would be a great bonus.

Pool and beach excellent and clean. Great restaurant and menus. Good chlidren entertainment and food. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Brexit? We still love it here but our visits will be of a shorter stay to fit in with our budget.
    • Double or Twin Room

We booked late so room was not the same standard and positioning as a previous visit,

Comparing our last visit 3 years ago......Not The Nettuno's fault but the whole resort now caters for their main customers - Germans, Austrians, Italians, Russians and alas not so much the Brits. The cost of food was reasonable but drinks were at an inflated price. We love this part of the world so will return probably for fewer days.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

THE HOTEL in jesolo!

everything was great!!!

very warm staff, boss is pretty cool dude, lady at the reception very friendly! same for the kitchen and waiting staff!!!! perfect

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Good, but not enough

-no fitness center, just few very old out of duty machines. -the bed was really bad, was composed of 2 single ones and there was a gap between them.

Breakfast was great, very diverse menu, we got see view which was promised.

Nice hotel, with nice pool and good food.
    • Studio

Nice hotel, with nice pool and good food.

Excellent hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

I liked the spa rooms,I liked the swimming pool and overall all was fine.I was happy with this hotel and I will highly recommended.

Buffet meraviglioso!
    • Double or Twin Room

Buffet meraviglioso!!! Centro benessere molto bello... hotel tranquillo, staff efficiente

• Reviewed: 14 May 2016

Very friendly staff, and the owner gave us a lift to the bus...

Room decor was quite dated. And shower wasn't very good

Very friendly staff, and the owner gave us a lift to the bus station in the rain.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2015

Location & helpful staff

Location & helpful staff

• Reviewed: 13 September 2015

Superior room was big and very clean.

Waiting for a lift was quite long.

Superior room was big and very clean. Location on the beach, nice pools and wellness. Also close to main street.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2015

Excellent location, good breakfast

Old building. Mold. Literally stinks. Very small room.

Excellent location, good breakfast

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Nettuno traveller photo gallery