Reviews of NH Milano Fiera 4 stars

Viale Degli Alberghi, 20017 Rho, Italy

#2 of 6 hotels in Rho

Based on 2020 hotel reviews

They told me that I was the lucky guest and upgraded my room.
    • Standard Single Room

They told me that I was the lucky guest and upgraded my room. The room and little gifts were so nice. staff was so nice and helpful. Location is very very near to Fiera Milano, very comfortable area for business trips.

No pool and far from the city.
    • Standard Single Room

No pool and far from the city. They also did not inform me that i could not be refunded for unused breakfast passes, resulting in me wasting money. I could not read it as I only speak English and it was written in Italian.

Robbed me 380usd from my room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The housekeeps stole my money. I left my belongings on the desk, after the housekeeping on the last day I was 380usd left. As I had to hurry for the airport I had no time and the staff seemed uninterested to help al all. That is absurd, never go there

Almost everything was perfect.
    • Standard Triple Room

Almost everything was perfect. When we had a little problem, the staff was ready and efficient in responding to it. Location was perfect for us (we were attending I-Days Festival)!

pleasant
    • Standard Single Room

limited choice at restaurant. I was there during the Idays festival and they served mainly burger, meat burger with fries and beer! No vegan option. no coffee and tea facilities inside the room

Amazing breakfast.

Walking distance to Exhibition centre
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff not very friendly, should be given training on how to smile and deal with customers. Check in took around 15-20mins for us and everyone else which is just ridiculous, looking to charge 18 euros per person for breakfast. Nothing in surrounding area, only stay here if wanting to go to Area Expo centre.

walking distance to Area Expo centre, around 20 mins walk. Room was clean.

The only choice for the Rho Fiera.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel is missing an outdoor terrace, seating area. Check in took much too long (given that all my details were passed via Booking.com). There is nothing around the hotel so only stay if you are visiting the Rho Fiera. Long walk from Rho Fiera if you have luggage. Hotel would benefit from a shuttle bus service for big events.

Extremely comfy beds and pillows. Rooms very clean. Staff friendly.

the staffs are not professional enough
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the staffs are not professional enough, they made 2 mistakes. 1. when i opened the door, some others were already there! so embarrassed, so the frontdesk had to change the room for us . 2. i've already paid on the internet before i check-in, but the front didnt notice, therefore they still charge me the whole fees, i found it out until i got home.

great breakfast, bed is comfortable

The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful, they...

There is no swimming pool!! It’s not easy to reach the hotel!!

The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful, they upgraded us to offer the single beds we requested. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff at breakfast were very professional and helpful

Great location for trade-show, very dog friendly, but a little far from Milan
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would increase the numbers of restaurants in the hotel since the location is quite remote with respect to Milan and the food choice is a little limited. You need a car or to hop on a taxi if you wish to eat something other than what offers the hotel.

I shall say the position is right at the entrance of Milan-Rho Expo which is very convenient if you don't have to carry a trolley full of your dog show's equipment and you need to reach pavillion N.15. A comfy hotel with good facilities. Rooms are fair in size, bed are comfortable and dogs are extremely welcomed. I guess there were at least 100 4 legged friends them staying at the hotel during the weekend of the show. and the staff is extremely kind and prepared to answer/manage any paws' requirements.

Very nice design, friendly staff, room is very comfortable...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Taking money for parking from guests - it was little bit strange and not very pleasant.

Very nice design, friendly staff, room is very comfortable and clean, extremely good if you come to Fiera Rho.

don't take breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

breakfast waiter is too bad, he is very impolite and rude. All the original good impressions of this hotel were broken. When we took breakfast, we gave a breakfast coupons to a waitress she is nice. After entering, another waiter came again for asking breakfast coupons, We explained that we had given it to that waitress, but he gave us a face shows he doesn't believe us. During our taking the breakfast, he bumped our chairs many times without any apologize and It made us very uncomfortable during the breakfast time which we spent Euro 18.- for each person. but totally feel very upset.

room is good, clean, near to the exhibition center, and taxi driver in the front of door is good, and frond desk receptionist is very good.

Worst ever ! Racists !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was installed in room 1659 to be moved in the last day to 434 for technical reasons and my own security, without my consent and aprooval. My belongings were locked in in the first room and they sent theyr personal to escort me to the lower room. Breakfast was the same each day, for four days in a row. Personal was, as i met them, rood and lyers. Worst ever experience.

It is right next to the Fierra but it is not good enough !!!

Stuffs are very friendly, I stayed there for around 2 weeks...
    • Standard Single Room

Stuffs are very friendly, I stayed there for around 2 weeks and it was a very nice experience. I especially remembered Stefania who solved problems for me and colleagues.

Great place for mid-way access to Milan center and Malpensa airport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel working at 50% capacity as no current events in Fierra - this means some facilities such as the main bar are closed, as well as upper floors - this was not mentioned and was disappointing.

Slept one night ahead of an early morning flight from Malpensa. Had a business meeting downtown, so wanted access to the city with easy access to the airport in the morning - so this was perfect.

best facility we satyed in Italy in tow weeks of touring Italy in a rental car
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

breakfast , comfortable and good size, clean and new and above all free parking

very nice and sizeable room with good view form the high levels. Great breakfast and wide variety and choices. clean, new and comfortable.

Not very efficient service and very difficult access to parking from inside the hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I found the staff, especially the experienced ones not very friendly and not very practical. The hotel is big and they do not give you directions. Very messy. Only one elevator going to the basement/parking in the north tower, so if you are in the south tower, you first have to go to the ground floor, then go to the desk, have the parking ticket validated, go to the other tower and take the elevator for the parking. Very time consuming. There is no free parking around, and the parking of the hotel is 10 euros extra per day. The chair of the desk was quite uncomfortable to work for a longer period. The breakfast is good but it has an extra cost of 18 euros: much higher than the average for Italian standard business hotels. If you want the breakfast added, they give you some paper you have to show the breakfast staff every morning. The price for a half liter water bottle is 3 euros, while in the rest of the hotels of the same level it is max 2 euros. I find it quite a rip-off and I do not have limitations to my expenses. Personally I will not go there anymore.

Wifi really stable, I could connect to the VPN of my company without being disconnected. Very clean rooms.

Not the best location for a trip to Milan, unless you are visiting the exhibition centre
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Went to the bar to ask when the restaurant was open and was told 7.30pm. It was only 6pm at the time so sat in the bar area working while I waited. At 7.30pm I went to the restaurant only to be told it was full and I should have booked in advance. After sitting there waiting for an hour and a half, and specifically asking the bar staff beforehand, I was not too happy. Luckily they managed to squeeze me in. The hotel is in an ideal location if you are visiting the exhibition centre, otherwise it is out of the way from everywhere else.

I booked a standard room but there was no kettle in the room and although I asked for a double bed, I was given two twins. I ended up paying extra to move to a superior room which had both and it was very comfortable.

Hotel was clean and comfortable but nothing amazing stood outs
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel entrance was awful, looked like a prison. The hotel was very dark all the time. Receptionists not very helpful. Seemed more interested in sorting parking tickets than checking us in.

Waitresses and waiters really professional and good service.

Great hotel if visiting the Expo
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Design of the hotel is a bit strange Awful scrambled eggs at breakfast

Great location to visit the fairgrounds Restaurant at the hotel a pleasant surprise

Nice place when going to the Feria at front door !
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was not perfectly clean Rudeness of the person on charge of the breakfasts on Sunday Metro is at long distance from the hotel by feet but taxi are not happy when requested to drive from it to the hotel and reverse

Confort of the room Ambiance Restaurant supposed to close at 22:00 but due to event at feria was accepting customers until very late Friendly checkin and checkout

Good stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The clerk at reception who didn't found my booking made through BOOKING! Same thing with the breakfast. Half hour waiting till he found all!

Excellent hôtel, very good breakfast. Perfect location close to Fiera Milano .

We booked for 4 days and due to some emergency we checked...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked for 4 days and due to some emergency we checked out a day before and it was charges.Because of Booking .com we booked they cant do any thing.So we will stop all our bookings thru this App which is waste of money and lack of support.

Good business hotel - perfect if you are at the exhibition centre.
    • Standard Single Room

Quite a long walk to metro (15 mins). Taxi had difficulty finding entrance. Nothing else around it - no shops or restaurants.

Good breakfast. Restaurant good. Impressive looking building. Comfortable bed.

Great choice if you're there for an event at Milano Fiera or just passing through the city
    • Standard Single Room

A bit far from the subway ~15 minute walk.

Great comfortable hotel at a reasonable price (there were no events at the Milano Fiera). The building looks new.

Nice hotel at Fiera Milano Rho entrance, tranquil area, nice...

One separate ironing room with broken iron and dirty board looks like a joke. Cleaning staff leaves half-empty bottle of water from previous customer but put it in your account. One bad apple spoils the bunch you know. Fix it please.

Nice hotel at Fiera Milano Rho entrance, tranquil area, nice furnished spacious rooms, good breakfast. Reasonable price as advantage.

Great hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is not included in the room rate (that is indicate in the offer and that is not an issue). The nonsence is the price for the breakfast (18€ per person?!)

Great hotel! Some 13km from the Milan center but if you have a car that's not a problem. Excellent value for the money.

Nice rooms and location but the food must improve- this is Italy and there's no excuse for that!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Better menu and better service in both restaurants.

The restaurant has limited menu with food being below average. Long waits for the food to arrive and some of it just did not make it. Chaos and confusion all around! I was stiffed with two charges that were not mine. I did not contest it too long as i had a flight to catch!

Family room was very convenient, good beds.
    • Family triple room

Breakfast choice was limited. Could be improved for the price paid. Very simple meat and cheese plate. No plain yoghurt. But big variety of fruits and treats. Parking is paid separately with unfair rates.

Family room was very convenient, good beds. A good quality stop-over next to the high way when you don't need to go to Milan.

A little remote but easy modern clean stopover!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On site parking available but not inclusive in room price.

Modern hotel adjacent to conference/exhibition centre. A little 'out of town' but convenient for our overnight stopover. Very clean and modern styling. Very quiet. Friendly staff and good breakfast offer.

Good for an overnight stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is not great for tourists, situated next to the expo center.

Good, modern hotel for an overnight stay. The restaurant has a nice non-standard menu. The breakfast buffet was especially nice.

Ideal central location with easy access from MXP airport,...

The parking was not free and hotel was hard to locate with GPS. (Minimal signage) Also suitcases have to be dragged up a flight of steps from the car park to reception entrance, if departing directly from the car park.

Ideal central location with easy access from MXP airport, situated very close to main ring roads - particularly useful if using hotel to base your travels out to outlying regions of Milan as we were. Beautiful views of the city and the snowy alps mountains from the tower.

Nice place to stay for a few days
    • Family triple room

The access from the parking to the rooms could be improved.

The family room is perfect. We'll agenced, clean, bright, complimentary coffee and tea.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Nice hotel but poor location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very comfortable but the location is the worst part about this hotel stay, it feels as if it's in the middle of nowhere, a 20 minute walk and 20 minute train ride away from Milan center. The staff needs to be more fluent in English.

Good hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Little bit far (about 15 minutes on foot) from Rho underground station. The elevators have strange algorithm and you can wait for a long time.

Perfect location if your aim is Fiera Milano. The hotel is located in front of south entry. Breakfast is not perfect but not bad. Very cosy and quite room. The restaurant could be better but everything is not so critical. Good mini-bar. Big parking near hotel (10 Euro per day).

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

A good 4 star at the Milano Fiera
    • Standard Single Room

...on the other hand, if you plan to also visit Milan, this is going to be extremely painful. The hotel is over 15 minutes walk away from the underground station, which was not clear from the hotel description or from the map. If you want to go by taxi, it's at least 50 euros. Even with your own car, it's about 30 minutes before reaching the city centre. Staff was kind but I had to wait in several occasions due to lack of staff at reception.

Hotel is modern and overall has nice decor. My room was very well sized, especially given it was a single bed room. Bathroom was also good. Overall price is fair (I paid around 70 euros), as the hotel is a "proper" 4 stars (differently from many Milan 4 star hotels which are quite below the category). I was not there for the Fiera, but I suppose that it's a great location if your plan is to visit it...

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Disappointing stay and did not get room choice - ended up with smoking room when requested non-smoki
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Even through asked for a non-smoking room got a smoking room and corridors stunk of smoke. Buffet food was mediocre at best and lack of staff in the restaurant.

Clean hotel and easy to park

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

We only stay here 1 night and we loved the modern design of...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We checked in quite late (mid night) and the receptionist did not smile at all at us but maybe because of the late night shift and she was tired? Also she did not give us any instruction for wifi. If you try to connect to wifi on your device the system asks for your room and last name - however this method will never work. You're supposed to collect the username and password at reception. We did not know about this until we checked out. Check out was super slow (15-20 mins). Many people were checking out and asking questions at the same time but there were only two receptionists. There were more staff in the back room behind the front desk and the front desk could accommodate more staff but no one else came out to take some of the work load off these 2 ladies.

We only stay here 1 night and we loved the modern design of the hotel and room. Overall it was good value for money. We had a dog staying with us and also loved the fact that the hotel has a decent sized grass yard at the back for our dog to play on.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Staff is courteous and fairly helpful
    • Standard Single Room

Somewhat isolated location so only hotel restaurants were a real option at the end of a long business day far from the city when arriving I realized i chose the proximity to the wrong Exhibition center. My attempts to change location were adamantly refused even within the hotel chain. they were entirely legally right but simply showed no consideration saying "it will be very hard to sell the room this week". Not exactly the symbol of caring for the gust as they try to portray.

Staff is courteous and fairly helpful The facilities are modern and very clean. .

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

good for Milano unica fiera. The restuarant has very limited dishes for non italians.

I had a junior suite but could not see luxury in this room which is generally provided by other hotels for junior suite.

The breakfast was o.k. not great.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

very good location, even if the fairgrounds are not your...
    • Standard Single Room

the parking was full even if I asked for a spot well in advance. Even people who are not hotel guests seem to be parking there as it's considerably cheaper than the official ones. The free internet access is reeeeeeally slow.

very good location, even if the fairgrounds are not your destination - handy for the public transport and great highway connections to the west and north

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Ideal to visit the faire
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The food at the "à la carte" Restaurant is poor quality. In 2016 it was already bad food and this is absolutely confirmed this year. Many nice restaurants are just 5 minutes driving from the Hotel.

Hotel just beside the faire ground.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Please keep those 2 ladies at the reception always. They make the day shine bright in the cold weath
    • Standard Triple Room

Just 1 day our room was not cleaned.

The Staff were very friendly especially the 2 ladies who were working from our checkin day and checkout they were the best.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

The perfect Hotel for the Exhibition centre and Milan
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Better choice of food from the a la carte menu would be nice. On the buffet menu the food was not kept topped up often enough and this found us waiting several times. Bar drinks expensive. We also found it difficult to adjust the room temperature on the thermostat, everytime we put the heat up, after a short time the thermostat would revert to a cooler temperature. Found the outside front door of the Hotel very unwelcoming (We thought it was builders partitioning at first)

Location was perfect as the main reason we used the hotel was that we were visiting the exhibition centre, The Hotel was also great for the rail network that took us into Milan for a look around the city. A single ticket to Milan from the Exhibition centre was just 2 euros 50.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Great hotel and perfect location to visit the Fiera Milano
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

-breakfast no longer included in room rate (as compared to previous stays).

-The location is perfect to visit the Fiera Milano (5 minutes walking distance). Would not recommend to visit Milan city. -The bed is excellent (if you prefer relatively hard mattress) -Rooms are not very big, but nice, functional and clean -The look of the two towers from the outside and the special architecture

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Terrible experiences with the hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The experience with NH Milano Fiera was terrible. The staff was not friendly, and the service was terrible! I asked for one extra blanket from reception because the room temperature could not be adjusted higher and I felt cold at night. The reception told me that the blanket would be sent to my room in several munites. I have waited the serveral minutes for the whole night and the blanket was still not there! The facility was simple, there was neither coffee machine or water cooker in my room. The breakfast was also terrible! They reduced the food varieties into only a few poor selections. Moreover, the elevators were so risky, the speed was so fast that I felt I was in a roller-coaster! I feel like this hotel was treating the customers like animals! The room rates that I paid was definitely not worth! I do not recommend this hotel, and I will never stay in this hotel in the future!

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Very good hotel, the best location for Fiera Milano

This is a busy hotel (at least it is always busy during EICMA), so the reception is frequently crowded and you may have to wait a while for check-in / check-out. Breakfast is always busy and parking lot as well...

I stay here every year for EICMA. Location is perfect, room is very good, breakfast is very good, staff is helpful and simpathetic. Can't ask for much more and recommend it.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

A NICE HOTEL
    • Standard Triple Room

The Elevator is fast wenn we get under or above ,a bit annoying

the breakfast was delicious und every thing is clean ,the garden is very beautiful ,person could be in line there ,the Hotel site is quiet .

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

When you don't have other options this is what you get
    • Standard Triple Room

When placed the order requested to make sure our room will have a strong wifi connection. Also called the hotel the day before to make sure about the wifi and that there will be a teapot in the room. They said yes, when we arrived there was no teapot, and horrible wifi connection. For a 350 euro per night hotel, I expected at least a working wifi connection. Not to mention no slippers at the room, or neglected cleaning maintenance at their gym. Restaurant serves very standard and small dishes, but priced more towards the Michelin star places...

Breakfast is nice compared to standard continental type. Location right at the Rho fiera entrance.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Great place for Rho Fiera conference centre
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

My room, though providing all necessary facilities, was an odd shape. I felt as though I was staying in a corridor, rather than a room.

Staff friendliness and helpfulness were outstanding. Meals in the restaurant and breakfasts were excellent. I was attending an event at Fiera Rho, and the location was perfect - easy walking distance.

clean comfortable stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Wi-Fi was slow unless you paid.

Big, spacious room, stylish. Kettle for tea and coffee. TV channels with different languages. Good varied breakfast included- hot and cold food.

Hyper clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not a true dislike really...but the room was quite small, two people would have bounced off each other, but I assume you are not there to be sitting in your hotel room ..yes?

Hyper Clean and the people just could not have been more helpful. The best breakfast I have had at a hotel for many years. Panna Cotta with Walnuts??? toooo yummy. All delicious and very healthy choices. Even veggies were available. And the bed and pillows were simply divine. Very close to the meeting I was attending with many choices in the area for shopping and going out to dinner. All in all I was just very happy.

A 10 minute walk from the tram station.
    • Standard Single Room

A 10 minute walk from the tram station.

Room was big and comfortable

Room was big and comfortable

Very clean and silent

Very clean and silent

Excellent rooms and food

Elevators did not work

Excellent rooms and food

The location near the Li centron mall and near to the...
    • Standard Triple Room

So of the staff members are rude.

The location near the Li centron mall and near to the airport.

Far from metro

Far from metro

you rate me big amount for two nights

you rate me big amount for two nights

They should reduce the waiting time for doing the checkout

They should reduce the waiting time for doing the checkout

Perfect!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A perfect hotel! Clean, few steps from milano fiera and good organized.

good

good

Great hotel with great facilities
    • Standard Single Room

Couldn’t find my booking through normal system. Had to go via booking.com external system

Upgrade to a bigger room with a kettle -nice touch

A comment from a first time tuorist to Milan
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location too far the metro

Hotel room and service

Good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the bidet wasn't working, we asked for One king size bed but we were given 2 single beds

Very good breakfast and good place near Fiera Rho

Very good breakfast and good place near Fiera Rho

Convenient and clean. Nothing special.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing exciting about the hotel. No real facilities. Rooms are bland, and very corporate.

The location of the hotel is excellent.

Ok

Location yo City

Location to fair

It was good staying close to the MCE expo.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The color of the walls in the hallways.

Good place to stay!

Location close to the Fiera

Extra cost for parking Bathroom

Location close to the Fiera Quiet room Comfortable bed

Location near exhibition.

Too expensive.

Location near exhibition.

Nice if you are staying for the trade show p
    • Standard Triple Room

Prices from 60-70 EU jumped to 300+. Also told us over the phone that Parking is free, but it was not

Nice to stay next to the trade show

Parking space, breakfast, restaurant, hotel design
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

staff could be more friendly

Parking space, breakfast, restaurant, hotel design

Perfect for fiera visitors

Perfect for fiera visitors

Really pleased with my stay room good food great staff fantastic

Restaurant