Reviews of NH Milano Touring 4 stars

Via Tarchetti 2, Milan City Centre, 20121 Milan, Italy

#103 of 424 hotels in Milan

• Superior Double or Twin Room

A good find in Milan Staff at check in were super friendly and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble and i even got a free upgrade as a bonus room was large, modern and clean, with a good bathroom location is half way between old town (Dorma) and central station in a mainly business district, but easy work in 10 to 15 mins to most places or 3 mins walk to the metro

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I cant say that I did not like it but the breakfast could have been a slightly better.

GREAT Location. Bus, Train, Underground\subway, Street trams are all close and with easy access.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There wasn’t anything I don’t like I would be lying sorry

I like how they greeted me when I arrive I could instantly feel that warm welcome there hotel is always on point water,apple,candy, drink while checking in it was central to everything I would recommend other person to stay in the NH touring Milano my expectations was meet thank you Staff they were really on point with there guest friendly and always have a smile or always being greeting you with a warm hello

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

1 additional bed was booked and it was not prepared. Checked-in at around 3am and had to wait for 20 min till the bed is ready.

Good breakfast, good and clean room, good waiters. Not far from the city center. Good value for money.

A part of the ceiling in our bathroom fell down suddenly. The staff compensated by upgrading our room and giving us a free drink at the bar along with a written apology. Luckily we were not in the bathroom at that time but it was quite shocking for that to have happened.

Great property and good location, about 5 minutes walk to the underground train station. Staff is very helpful and prompt. Amazing buffet breakfast spread and good restaurant. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The welcome could've been better. The location of the Hotel is not great.

Very comfortable room, the bed linen was soft and provided a great nights' sleep! When we arrived, we had had a pretty long and eventful day and the staff was nice but quite pretentious which was not inviting. We walked around the Hotel that night but we're not feeling very safe as there was a lot of people fighting in front of bars. The hotel in itself though is secure and very beautiful, the rooms were spacious and well decorated. There are a few restaurants around the Hotel which is definitely a plus! Upon leaving the next morning, the man at the desk was much nicer than the staff we had talked to the night before.

• Standard Single Room

Every day cleaner was throwing away soap and giving new one, not too good for environment. Better than to have liquid soap ...

Business people oriented. Breakfast was very good and diverse, room was clean and on the quite side, close to center (20 min walk to Duomo)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room is small. The desk in the room is huge and not proportional to the room size and make it even smaller.

Great breakfest. Very good location. Good service.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Cannot think of anything.

Everything was as expected and more than adequate for the rate we paid for a room for three adults. We were upgraded to a two room suite which was wonderful. The breakfast (once) was very good with a lot of choices and the staff helpful. The location was perfect for our needs, shopping and touring on our own without using public transportation. I would stay there again and recommend it to friends and family if asked.w

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The hotel was perfectly located for a weekend in Milan walking to all the sites. The staff could not have been more helpful and we enjoyed our stay here.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent service throughout, top staff, very friendly, very helpful, well-informed and the beds were of good quality. Large choice of breakfast items, fresh cut fruits and nice choice of fruit juices. Good value for money! I will definitely stay here again on my next visit!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent postion, clean, well equiped rooms, very good breakfast. Possibility for take-away coffee or fruit after breakfast was amazing. If we will come again to Milan, we will try to book this hotel again. We will also recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

It was very expensive and no breakfast was included ... I had to park the car in a public car park near by...

The room was super comfy, excellent location

• Superior Double or Twin Room XL

Breakfast was just okay. Room Service staff can't really speak english. Room service serves only few dishes after 11 p.m. No groceries nearby. Really small fridge.

Fantastic - when I came at 11 a.m. the room was ready and early access was not charged. Really, really helpful staff (and beautiful) - helped me buy tickets for Avengers movie :) Room Service staff can't really speak english. Location is superb for city tourism and not far from Centralle.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The service at the reception desk was not good and not friendly. They could not find the second room we booked. When it was finally arranged the key to the room did not work. At breakfast they again said our second room could not be found. The shower did not work well (hot then cold again).

The breakfast was quite good although the breakfast room was quite noisy. The location is very good, close to the metro.

• Standard Single Room

The stuff is very friendly and helpful.. the hotel location is perfect to explore milan and you can find nice restaurants and shopping area 10 mins walk from the hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

We found our luggages opened after spending a day out. We locked our luggages before we left the hotel but when we returned, our locks were opened and even broken. We suspect our personal privacy had been compromised. Hotel staff reluctant to arrange for thorough investigation of how that happened although the GM says he had helped filed a police report. We also lodged a report online but didn’t go physically to police station as we were afraid our personal belongings will be further searched if we go out . We left the hotel early morning the next day. There was no CCTV on room floors.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel’s location was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful and cheerful. I would definitely stay there again . U could walk anywhere , close to Brera and corso Venezia .

• Superior Double or Twin Room XL

1. the air con noise is too loud and disturbing. the tv channel mainly in italian program which is not quite friendly to foreigner.

the location was good and the staff are good. the food is good

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

At first we received an inappropriate room (which also included mold on the floor), but after we complained we were transferred to a much better room and they apologized for the unpleasantness of the first room we received

A pleasant reception (light refreshments and drinks during the day), convenient location, kind service, after upgrading - spacious and comfortable room.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I paid a lot of money to be given a small single bed to sleep on 😳😳 - there was no kettle yo boil water in that room - for my entire stay, the TV wasn't working except for CNN which also worked on intervals - complete oposite of NH in Amsterdam where I got the best treatment for a much much less amount - In fact I would like to be refunded my money for the room I spent in my first day - could sleep - twice nearly fell from the bed - I never bring race in most of my disputes, but I suspect this was the case - I had to fight hard to be given another room the following day - at €600 a day, the room was a rip off - I've slept in many top hotels in the world like The Art in Barcelona, Le Meridien in London, The Rietz Carlton in Gaungzhou, The Ritz in London and in Madrid, The Marriotts in Brazil, New York, Venice, the Sheraton in Shim Sha Shei (HK) etc. - I've never been treated so shabbily - the irony is that I've never paid €600 a day like I did in a hotel that treated me so shabbily

Service at the restaurant

• Standard Single Room

The rooms are a bit small but tidy. Unfortunately I had a room with a blocked view. On my previous stay two years ago the room was bigger with a better view

The atmosphere of the hotel is welcoming on the overall, it offers nice facilities

All good.

The stay was helpful. When we arrived he was sick and they helped me read the Italian instruction and then they sent up an electric pot with tea and coffee so he could have something hot to drink.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Next time I would upgrade to a larger room as we had one on our previous stay and it was very nice.

The staff is friendly and professional, the rooms are nicely furnished with comfortable beds, the breakfast is delicious, and the location is great.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Far from the central station for someone with a big suitcase. Management is very bad as they didn't tell us the the road will be closed and we will have no access by taxi or walking to catch our train.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bathroom could be more usable. Triple room is really a double room with an extra bed so it was rather cramped.

Modern facilities in the room. Fantastic, professional staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We stayed at the hotel last year and we had a large room but this year we had a much smaller room. Also last year at breakfast the staff would give my children some colouring pencils but this year they didn't even explain anything about the breakfast room.

The hotel is in a good location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I would have preferred it to be closer to the city centre, but still close enough to go there by foot.

Very comfortable room with a good mattress. Clean and convenient. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Family XXL Room

We were a little far away from the center of the action in Milano but the hotel did not claim to be any closer so not their fault.

We had the XXL family room (there were 5 of us) and the hotel provided us an additional room for no additional cost so we could have more space. This was a huge help! The bathrooms and hotel rooms were well equipped and comfortable.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Staff friendliness was mixed. They did not check whether we had fully paid the room at checkout before trying to charge us again!

Coffee was lovely and breakfast selection was good. Rooms comfy and clean. Location not too far from city centre.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower was falling to bits in our room, the air con didn’t seem to want to work either, room was very hot!

Well stocked bar, friendly and helpful staff.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The blue carpet at the entrance door. Dirty and old should be renewed!

The room was big and nicely decorated, with confortable bed and pillows. Very good bath and shower. A kettle with cofee and tea in the room. Good heat. Very good and complete breaksfast. Efficient staff with prompt answer to any request. It was a perfect stay and I recommend It for business or holidays.

• Standard Single Room

The TV channels are anything but varied. There are a lot in Italian but few for non-speakers. It would be ideal to have a few more options apart from the news channels in English.

Very modern, comfortable and with an excelent service.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The Hotel is a little off the city center. Everything can be reached by foot easily. The hotel rooms are well sized, if you travel with hand luggage or small bags. The bed is comfortable. The bathrooms is clean. So anything negative to mention. They serve a typical continental breakfast, with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, bread, fresh fruit, pastries and yoghurt.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately both me and my colleague had rooms next to the elevators. The contra weight made a particular sound all trough the night. I would recommand others to request a room further removed, especially light sleepers.

The rooms were great, both size-wise and decorum. Staff was very friendly.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The coffe machine did not work when we arrived and the shower leaked. Both issues were fixed.

The Hotel is really nice and the staff superb. Breakfast was very complete. Rooms are spacious and bathrooms well equipped.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Breakfast room is a catastrophe, could be optimized from where and how the food/condiments are placed. Only one coffee machine for mamy customers, room very loud.

Great location, comfy bed, nice staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room

My room was next to the lift. Thus, till late in the evening and very early in the morning there was a screeching noise/sound every time the lift moved up or down. It was really very annoying and difficult to sleep.

It was need and nicely decorated. Clearly the hotel endeavors to provide a high-level of service and experience.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Good location for travelling in, out and around Milan - just a 15 minutes walk from the city centre but conveniently located near Metro stations for going further a field

• Standard Double or Twin Room

come every 6 months for work. great location, beautiful park nearby, close to centre, lovely/helpful/accomodating staff, great breakfast. Will return!!

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was a mismatch between my reservation through Booking and what the hotel got from from them, resulting in an extra charge of 40EUR. Apart from that, the hotel is very good, well located (20 minutes walking distance to Domo) and staff is really helpful and kind.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The check in and especially the staff at the front desk are not very well trained!

The location was very close to the train station and also to the center!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very poor english at the reception which is unacceptable for a 4-star hotel. Fortunately, there was someone who was very polite and his english was great and we could communicate! Also, city charges of around 25 euros that we were not informed and had to be paid at checkout! Some dirty towels and pillowcases with mascara...

Quiet and nice room! Good location and close to many areas!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A little bit cold in the room

Excellent location, nice restaurants in the area , close to metro 🚇, good food at the hotel restaurant, nice helpful personal

Great continental breakfast. Far better than I was expecting. The description on Booking . com didn't do it justice! Very clean hotel, great location, 10/15 minute walk from Central station and various other areas. Near metro. Lovely staff, very helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Extremely noisy and couldn’t sleep. We were in 552 and the ventilation system was next to us. We had to put the TV on in order to stay in the room and only fell asleep very late. Woke up 6am although dark in the room and it supposed to be relaxing weekend. Good that we had booked only 1 night there as definitely wouldn’t be able to stay another night there. Otherwise the rest of the hotel is good

Don’t take room 552

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast is great: you can find all you need!

Excellent location: close to Duomo and Central Railway station (Milano Centrale). Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are not new but acceptable. Breakfasts are awesome, you'll love them for sure!

• Superior Double or Twin Room XL

Hotel is placed in very good area,half way between Central Station and City Centre. Hospitality is on high level, specially staff in restaurant during breakfast which was included in price. Mrs. Katrin and orher staff asured that we felt as good as at home. I will come back to Milano and to Touring hotel with my family

• Standard Double or Twin Room

lift broken for two days, no parking facilities not possible to leave the car even for few minutes just for the time to drop off the luggages. Small room

The Breakfast

Nothing to complain about

Truly outstanding hotel. Large, clean rooms with realy comfortable mattresses. Great location (10 min walk from Duomo square). The staff were really frendly and complaisant. The breakfast was excellent and really tasty. We really enjoyed staying here and would definitely recommend it.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the location is inside a restricted area that it is not explained very well in the website, there is not parking in the hotel the rooms are very small internet connection is very slow

the staff

• Superior Double or Twin Room XL

The hotel to crowded. We had a room at 9th floor and from 2 elevators, one wasn't working so going up and down was a real adventure and we had to wait a lot for the elevator. The room was incredible small as for a normal room but for an "extra large"one, was simply a joke.The heating was too loud and if you close it in the night was too cold.

The breakfast was nice and open late so it was very nice of them.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room had no view at all. We also did not like the way we were treated by reception, we asked for a taxi the day before we needed it and we were told it would take 3 minutes to get one, as a result they made us wait for over 20 minutes even though we kept asking for it and only when I started to go of my head because we were getting late for our Last Supper excursion then the lady bothered to make a call and found out that the road was closed and a taxi could not come, we had to take a metro and obviously got late, no apologies nothing. Another thing was with an advice on how to better get to the airport, the reception guy only offered a taxi which was really expensive, when I said that I read that taking a train was also a good and much much cheaper option he agreed and gave us the wrong train station to go to)). Never at any of different stars hotels I have stayed at did I meet hotel staff less bothered with clients .

Location of hotel is great, close to everything, room clean, we loved the breakfast finishing late.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I booked "Superior Double Room" and knew and saw in my confirmation that coffee machine should be there, the hotel refused to provide room with a coffee machine, instead of saying politely that they did a mistake, they started printing my confirmation, accused booking website, almost saying me that I am stupid. We were very sad because of this fact and reaction from personal.

Good breakfast, especially coffee on order. The staff at breakfast was very polite

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

the bathroom fixtures; both the metal tissue box and the box with the plastic bags in it fell off the wall the first time we touched them. the metal dustbin in the bathroom did not have a lid. importantly, we could not turn the ceiling lights off the first night as the switch was faulty and had to difficulty sleep with it on.

the food was good.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a bit of a scrum and the coffe is quite bitter

The beds, pillows and sheets are the comfiest I’ve ever had and would have loved to take home but suitcase couldn’t fit a king size mattress:)

Absolutely nothing

The location (transportation for business, touristic activities, parc), the awesome breakfast buffet with the fresh orange juice, the gym, the simple, nice and comfy rooms, warm in the winter . I'll definitely be back.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms could be more luminous at night.

Very nice and clean hotel in a location not far away from the center.Friendly staff.The breakfast hours on weekend very convenient.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Water pressure in the shower was too low, so it was difficult to shower.

I like the location of the hostel and the breakfast was amazing. The staff was really nice and helpful. The hotel was also very clean and it was not noisy at all.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was good. Scramble eggs needs a bit more milk or butter;). Toilet smells abit like hasn't been clean thoroughly, but i had worst stays before. Just abit of a let down there.

I like how it staff was helpful in returning my rented wifi and their profesionalisme. Location was pretty close to restaurants for dinners and close my to a variety of public transport.

Wish the hotel had

Overall the stay was very nice. Loved the bed that was very comfortable and the breakfast was also very nice with wide variety of food especially loved the fresh mint tea. Location is also very convenient, close to the central station and metro station Repubblica. Almost all ice locations are within 25-30 minutes walking distance. For nature lovers the hotel is located very near to a wonderful garden (Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli).

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The fresh drinking water served only once during the whole stay and I have to purchase it whenever I need it

It is better to add some food for those non pork eater

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Staff was friendly & warm welcoming. Rooms - clean/ no remarks on this side. Breakfast - excellent in terms of freshness & variety of the food. Location - perfect. It was so close to the city center and to Centrale station. It is definitely a great opportunity for staying in Milan.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

the staff was very friendly, location was ideal since we wanted to be close to the station. the room was very big and spacious. perfect for a family. the room was very quiet and the bathroom was big with a tub which is hard to find these days.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The room was very clean. The stuf was very helpful. The breakfast buffet has a lot of options both for adults and kids. It is close to the metro station, to the central railway station. During our staing it was our boy's birthday. The stuff made us an excelent surprise, with some tasty cakes and the " Happy birthday" message. That was touching for us😃. It was an excellent choice and if we' ll go back to Milano, we' ll definitely go back.

• Superior Double or Twin Room XL with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Not impressed with wake up call that did not happen. Nor with the reaction to the comment of the failure to receive the wake up call. Not impressed with the lounge staff. Despite ordering drinks, we were not offered chips etc that everyone else was.

size of room good - reception helpful

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The Staff was very professional and able to help at any request. I was particularly very impressed with Cristiana at the Front Desk during our checkout, an experienced employee that helped us to organize our next step.

• Superior Double or Twin Room XL

We enjoyed our stay very much. A special mention, front office Mr. Paolo was a very nice gentleman & went out of his way to help us in many ways. The rooms were very clean & comfortable, quite modern. The breakfast was excellent, and had a wide range to scelect from. If you like to walk it is very close to a beautiful park. I will recommend.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

When I arrived at the front desk I was told I have been selected as the lucky guest of the day which included a free upgrade, a sweet treat from the chef and complimentary drinks at the bar. It was fanfastic. The complimentary breakfast is also fabulous. Lots of choice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

most of the time only one elevator worked and we had to wait forever before we could get to our room. Apart from this no complaints.

the breakfast was decent , much better than most hotels in Europe. the hotel is in a very good location and they upgraded us so we had a nice large room as well. Liked our stay a lot

no bad remarks

bathroom small but perfect for us 5. 6 ;; Breakfast excellent Would recommend to our friends how we enjoyed our stay at your very modern hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Perfect location and only takes 15 min walk to the centre. Plenty of restaurants around the area. Reception workers were very friendly and helpful. Good hotel for few days in Milan to stay. Free wifi was good

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very friendly and helpful staff. At the reception and at breakfast. The location is perfect for exploring the city. Hotel has a lovely feeling when you step in and the room decoration is very nice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Super long check-in. Was given the smaller room instead of the one booked. Seemed like stuff wanted to cheat me. Rooms are small and old. Windows are small and have no view. Old and worn out shower. Pricy hotel with terrible value for money return.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I forgot my work laptop trying to get it back no one answer my emails they I want to send a FedEx prepaid lable but they just don't answer I'm not losing nothing important I just have spent 1k to get a new one insted of 120 with FedEx desk service is horrible they can't get nothing done

the breakfast was good people overthere are very friendly in general

Browse NH Milano Touring traveller photo gallery