Reviews of Novotel Milano Linate Aeroporto 4 stars

Via Mecenate 121, 20138 Milan, Italy

#183 of 424 hotels in Milan

• Executive Business Room with Double-Bed

Been there before, but tried the restaurant for the first time. The dishes looked perfect and italian, but I´m afraid the taste was missing,,,

The staff is fantastic. They really DO smile and spread good mood. Also the swimming pool saves your day, when you´re stressed and have some extra time. Both of the safe-guards I met were fabulous and in a good mood.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

Check in was a confused & long winded affair: despite having prepaid for three family rooms were allocated rooms with single double bed - we were reallocated family rooms when we returned back to reception. Waiting staff in restaurant were at best inept and borderline rude: walked away while still taking the order and shouted OK over their back; mixed up order; forgot items - had to be reminded several times; brought dessert without clearing the mains dishes; .

Proximity to the airport: 5 mins drive; kids were given toys on arrival; nicely appointed rooms looks to have been recently refurbished.

• Superior Twin Room

The Internet didn't worked most of the time, the restaurant doesn't have too many options and most of the food it's available after 19:00.

The location is very quiet. You're connected directly to Duomo di Milano by Tramway 27.

• Superior Twin Room

Breakfast was okay but considering the price we expected much more. Extra staff would be useful because we waited for plates, had to ask for knife and fork, some foods were gone and came when we already finished..

Comfortable bed, but we would prefer double bed instead of two single beds. Location was great since we went to a concert nearby. Room isolation and TV size are great.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

1. Birthday party in hotel lobby with loud music and DJ right next to restaurant: try to have a quite dinner with that! 2. Arrived at the airport I phoned the hotel around 19h35 to know where and when the airport shuttle would leave. They answered at exit 4 and at 20h00. At 20h05 I phoned the hotel again to say the shuttle hadn't shown up shuttle and that it was supposed to leave at 20h00. Then they told me it leaves the hotel at 20h00! Thank you for the correct information! The shuttle finally turned up at 20h15 at the airport. Idea: inform hosts it leaves the airport at 20h15! 3. With the reservation I asked for a room "away from elevators and vending machines" but they gave me a room right next to the elevators. So I asked for another room. They gave me a room on the ground floor - away from the elevators - which is a room for guests having a wheelchair. I appreciate and welcome the fact that the hotel has special rooms for wheelchair users but they could have informed me of this before giving me the room because the room does not have a desk table. I still had to work with my laptop.... but I could not set it in on a desk.... 4. Wifi access did not work with my surname and room number. I had to go back to the lobby to get access via an access key. When I asked why it did not work with my surname and room number, the staff member just shrugged.

Closeness to Linate airport

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Waiting time for the shuttle pickup from the airport, and the low quality pizza served in the restaurant!

Location ang free shuttle service from the airport

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

The rate was outrageous for what was offered, we traveled Italy for 2 weeks including Rome, Venice, Polignano a Mare, Cinque Terre, Florence, Sorrento, and all hotels were better and cheaper including breakfast and spectacular views. I won’t recommend this hotel to no one don’t even in the last minute.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

We were 2 adults and 1 yearold baby. The staff was overwallming! So kind and helpfull ! The hotel is 20-30 minutues from center of milano . The train station is 3 minutes by walking . The jotel is brain new , clean, , great atmosphire, the room is big and very comfortable. They keep it all bery clean and organized. Breakfast is the best i had in europian hotels. Highly recommended!!!

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

AC wasn’t working. Fortunately, the climate changed and cooled down. So, it didn’t make much difference for our family

Beautiful, moder, comfortable hotel. Very good breakfast Excellent wifi Breakfast -lots of options with fresh juice maker. Staff - very good and they are very helpful in providing information Far from city center but good connections. If you are trying to reach the hotel, use the metro from central station to san donate and when you come out of the metro, you are actually inside of bus depot. Take bus no 45 and you will be able to get down close to hotel. Other option is (adviced by hotel when I contacted them), take metro to Duomo and take tram no 27 from there. That involves walking for about 10 to 15 min from metro to tram stop They also have free shuttle to nearby Linate Airport Overall very pleased with this hotel. They have swimming pool. Looks very clean but it’s only operational during summer months Room has modern facilities including huge Tv, usb charging next to bed, excellent lighting, music in the bathroom, coffee making facilities, minibar etc. Very good deal on booking. Com.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

The gym needed water replacement & more attention to the communal toilets

So quiet elegant & modern rooms loved this hotel definitely will be back

What could have been better? I wanted to swim, but there wasn't swimming cause it's winter.

Were the croissants extra flakey? The bed extra comfy? it was quite and comfortable, clean& I could use my credits card. The management handled conflict very efficiently.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Lacked character, a little expensive

Good location next to the tramway into the city centre whilst being close to the airport. Good quality food and facilities. Perfect for a stop-over or short stay

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Unfriendly staff, no iron board provided when asked for iron; very expensive to have taxi if you arrive after 11pm (after the last shuttle)

Breakfast (special thanks for fresh orange juice and warm gluten free bread!); comfortable bed

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The check in was sort of slow and confused in the beginning because they have 2 different separated desks. The bar is too expensive for the food they serve.

The room was quite and nice. The breakfast included was really good. The staff was very helpful to arrange the transportation. The gym didn't have much but at least some treadmill and a multifunctional machine.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

we were requested slippers from loby; He gave answer that it is not possible because of it is not included cost; just slippers!!! it was big mistake... I thing it was personal mistake;

breakfast, room

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Not walking distance to anything. Not suitable for absorbing the local culture.

Conveniently near Linate. Perfect if you are looking to get a good sleep close to the airport.

• Superior Twin Room

The reception staff in the main were helpful but one lady specifically was not helpful and gave me the impression she just wanted to check me in and get rid of me! I was anxious to know how we could get into the centre that evening and she simply told me the tram nos 27.What she omitted to tell me was that we could only buy tickets at certain places and not on the tram. As a consequence we were fined heavily. What should have been a 1.50 each Euro trip ended being 36.50 euro each.Really not good enough! This is very important information which was not given to us. She cannot assume that all countries have the same system for dealing with public transport payment.

A very comfortable hotel which is clean and well decorated. The room was lovely and the beds very comfortable. Most staff were helpful but see below.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I told the hotel and wrote on the booking that is was my boyfriends 30th birthday, they didnt even write a note in the room or anything at all. The menu was extremely poor with most items highlighted as “from frozen”. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. My reservation said garden view it faced the motorway. The staff were unhelpful, unwelcoming, they checked us in and didn’t ask to put a card on the room so I assumed we could charge room service to the card I booked with but when we ordered room service they made us come down to put a card on when it was delivered, so it was then cold by the time we ate. 2 of the days there was only decaf coffee in the room.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

1. The restaurant of the hotel was terrible. We were a group of 9 persons - 3 families (6 adults and 3 kids 15-16 yo). We artived at 9pm at the hotel. We ordered many things from the menu (starters and main dishes) and a bottle of red wine. The food was terrible. Disgusting. We could eat nothing, and it was expensive as well. We paid almost 100 euros per family and you could not eat a bite! Really terrible. 2. We had a room that was smelling like smke and cigaretts like hell. Unacceptable. Room 102.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Superior Twin Room

Had to change room; first room had no working heating, and no coffee or tea. Second room was on the freeway side; the traffic noise kept us awake most of the night. No porcelain cups for coffee, only paper cups, and no spoon for stirring. Cheap plastic cups in the bathroom. This in a four-star hotel?

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

Upon arrival we had no idea how to summon the airport shuttle, which was one of the reasons we chose this hotel. It took the better part of an hour to know where to go, ask at the info deak, locate a payphone, learn how to make local calls, find the pickup location. Once contacted, they were there within 10 minutes, however, which was good.

The sofa bed was already pulled out and set up for my son. This was very nice and had not been done at other hotels during our 12 day vacation.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I had no hot water in the shower! As a business hotel they offer no Ironing board, instead they provide you with a dirty burnt cloth which you must iron with using the coffee table in the room. An absolute joke! The gym is outside in a non insulated room so it was ice cold in the morning. Poorly maintained old equipment. Overall I would not recommend this hotel!

Location is good obviously as its near Linate Airport. Modern rooms

• Superior Twin Room

although I had booked for a king size bed I was given a twin sharing bed ,the lady who was checking me in was rude and did not bother to give me the king size bed .the next day I spoke to the new staff who was extremely cooperative and gave me a room with the king size bed. for breakfast timigns were strict however on one occasion the staff allowed me to order from their bar and the two gentlemen at the bar were very friendly and cooperative helped me to get an adopter for the night I checked in which was so important but the male who was along with the lady who checked me in was also rude and not cooperative in my request for a adopter. Also I never knew the hotel was to far from Malpancia airport and by mistake from the airport I took th free shuttle to the hotel that was in Malpancia where as my hotel was at Linate. I forgot all the booking papers and schedule at the reception desk of Malpancia Novotel hotel so when I had to travel all the way to Linate and realised the documents forgotten there the staff at Malpancia airport simply said we cannot do anything to get your file there. I was attending the Hosts Exhibiton in Milan so the hotel I booked was quite far from the place and also no shopping area close by so all in all my choice of selecting this hotel was not suitable for my requirement.

• Superior Twin Room

Location is a bit of a desert! But very handy for Linate airport, Was unaware of shuttle on landing and looking around. Only found out about half hourly shuttle on arrival by taxi at hotel

Good hotel recently refurbished. Very nice room, nice staff.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Only one vegetarian option at dinner in the hotel restaurant. Desserts a bit strange, not very appealing (and I usually love desserts). While it worked for us, be aware that the airport shuttle only runs at particular times and service is limited. The hotel is not close enough to the airport to walk, so if the shuttle is not running or full, you may need to wait or take a taxi instead.

Comfortable, newly-decorated room, very clean and and comfortable. No noise despite proximity of airport and roads. Restaurant good for an airport hotel. Some other customers there, and modern interior design, so not nearly as depressing as some other airport hotel restaurants. Food was fine. Breakfast very good, loads of yummy options: Cakes, croissants, cheese, bread (white and wholemeal), yoghurt, eggs, cereals and cappuccino on request (you don't have to have the coffee from the machine). Nice staff. Good if you stay one night and need to be near the airport.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

This place was great. The bed was comfy. It was very quiet even though it was very close to the airport. Good Heating and Air con. The restaurant was good close since it was downstairs attached to the lobby. Has a nice pool.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

There is no service to carry luggage to the room. Breakfast is very early and ends very early. This hotel is worth 3stars. This hotel is specifically for business trips. the rooms are very small. very very

the hotel is quite , rooms are clean. design out side the rooms are fantastic .

• Superior Twin Room

Last minute booking due to cancelled flight. Very accomodating. Kind staff. Great place, I felt welcome. Coffee machine in room. Good shuttle bus service.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

The fact that you have to pay to park at the car park

The food were amazing, the staff were great. Could not fault it at all. Will definitely be returning to the hotel in the near future.

N/A. Everything was excellent

Staff lovely especially the older man in the restaurant at evening dinner .. and the lady who looked after us at breakfast

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Well, the view is not great, but what would you expect: close to a highway and the airport ;)

Location is close to the airport (but didn't hear any planes), and close to the company I was visiting. Breakfast is nice, and I also liked the restaurant in the evening (lot's of other people there, not the lonely silence you sometimes have in hotel restaurants). Only thing is, you kind of have to eat in the hotel restaurant, since not many other restaurants are near.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

It was extremely noisy - not something you want for a airport hotel where people come and go at all hours of the day and night. Our room was near the elevator and we really needed earplugs. There was no shuttle early Saturday morning - guests had to take taxis, yet we were at least 7 people catching an early flight.

The ground floor is really lovely - a variety of spaces, seats, free fruit, friendly staff. Nearby pizzeria was excellent!

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The location of the hotel wasn't very convenient, often had to take long walks to shops that weren't even open. Due to this we were somewhat forced to eat in the hotel which was rather expensive with little variety of food.

The breakfast buffet was very nice, most of the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Barring one or two, Staff were unhelpful and rude. The eggs at breakfast were poor. Location is a touch remote.

Room was well designed. Bed was very comfortable. Nice big flat screen tv. Mod com usb charging points. Breakfast provided was varied and well prepared.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed ( 3 Adults)

How the staff treated us and the spruce of the menu

Staff were very unkind and unhelpful and often left us standing at the bar or restaurant and served men first.

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed ( 3 Adults)

The food in the restaurant was awful. It was tasteless, portions were very small, the choice was limited and it was completely over priced.

Comfortable hotel, very clean and modern.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa-Bed

The shuttle was only available starting at 6 am, I most likely would have booked another location near Linate that provided 24 hour airport shuttle service.

The room was an excellent value for the money paid. Clean, a lot of extra ammenities.

• Superior Twin Room

Too cold, can not control temperature. They are using plastic cups instead glass.

Good quality room and shuttle bus. Very nice and kind staffs. Good location to use airport.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The hairdryer didn't work but I only found out when I needed to use it on the morning of departure.

The hotel is very close to Linate airport and the journey to/from the airport only took about 10 minutes although it should be noted that there was no traffic at the times I was travelling. The shuttle service is free but you need to phone the hotel when you have collected your bags at the airport to let them know you are waiting. Note that the shuttle is not a 24-hour service - the times are given on booking.com's website. The room was clean and comfortable and quite spacious with tea/coffee making facilities. I would recommend this hotel to travellers who need to make an overnight stop near Linate airport but not for those who plan to stay in Milan to see the city's sights as it's a bit too far from the centre for that.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

To visit Milan centre takes a while. There is a tram but it doesn't run late. At night going back to the hotel after diner or clubbing you will have to take a taxi. Taxi's are relatively expensive.

The breakfast was exstensive. Friendly personel.

• Executive Room with Double Bed

Well, cannot think of anything.

For my next day early flight this hotel made my life easy. Very nice at all levels, spend some sunshine time in the nice park next to the pool. Very calm with a little bar and sunbeds around. Reception area with bar and next to it a nice restaurant overlooking the pool and park. Very comfortable beds and efficient rooms with all up to date equipment for biz activities.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The restaurant was very expensive but to be expected in a high quality hotel like this I suppose

The Novotel was so clean and well organised had everything we needed and more would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing comfortable stay near milan

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The place is almost out of the city. From Novotel to the dom, for example, 40 minutes by tram or 30 euro cab ride. Not very clean.

The staff is very nice and helpful.good breakfast.

• Superior Business Room with a Double Bed and Sofa Bed

It is a super modern hotel! Very clean, beautiful bedroom, very comfortable bed, and with the biggest TV I've ever had on my hotel room!! Wifi is also strong until the room. I arrive almost at 11pm, but I still manage to get free shuttle from Linate (the staffs very helpful and fast response when I asked about this service through mail). So it's very convenient! I wish I could stay longer and have a better weather to enjoy the swimming pool. Oh they have a nice breakfast too (plenty of choices)!

The staff was extra helpful.We left items at in our rental car and they called Avis for us to arrange pickup! They were very kind and helpful.Beautiful Hotel! Great food! Real Coffee cups and coffee from an urn!!!

• Executive Business Room with Double-Bed

no one speak good english! Before our holidays i send emails for informations nobody reply to my emails. The pool was close to clean. One the last day we swimm. We arrive to bergamo airport and we book this hotel for the pool. When we arrived we dissapointed

Amazjng garden,amazing breakfast

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Superior Twin Room

Location is far from the centre and nearest metro is 30 mins away by foot. Tram is close by but very slow to get into town.

Stylish and modern rooms, with a good shuttle to and from the airport.

• Superior Twin Room

I had no complaints with regard to the hotel. It is an excellent choice if you need to be near the Linate Airport.

I had dinner at the hotel's restaurant. It was excellent. Probably the best meal I had in Italy.

• Superior Twin Room

They did not help prepare any kind of breakfast for our early check out before normal service times so paid for a breakfast included but didn't get anything.

Lovely swimming pool. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Beds were super comfy as were the pillows. Shower had great water pressure. Less than ten minutes to the airport but don't hear the sounds.

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

There is nothing I didn't like!

The room was beautiful- I was on the top floor and it was wonderful. The bed was so comfortable that I had the best sleep ever. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel has a lovely welcoming atmosphere and the breakfast was AMAZING!!! I will definitely be back again....THANK YOU!!!! 😀

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

• Executive Business Room with Double-Bed

The hotel lobby and dining room was too cold in temperature during my entire visit. I also didn't like that the dining room moved to an auxiliary room on some nights due to convention groups being at the hotel. This made me feel less valued than other guests. You should have more than 1 person assisting in the check-in process. This made a poor impression on me. There was no apology for the delay and the check-in person said nothing about the amenities of the hotel. I had to ask questions and she seemed impatient. Finally, my luggage had been lost by the airline. I informed the hotel reception that the airline found my bag and would deliver it to the hotel. Since all of my clothes were in the list luggage, I implored the hotel representative to contact me when it arrived as I was desperate to change my clothes. I was told the hotel would follow through. I kept checking throughout the day and night and the hotel said they didn't have my bag. I checked with the airline and they indicated that the bag had been delivered to the hotel some time ago. I went to the reception to inquire again and at first they said it hadn't arrived. I asked if they could check again and they found it. None of the fine hotels I have visited throughout the world would treat guests in this manner. I am very disappointed with Novotel!

The proximity of the hotel to Linate Airport; the process of ordering a taxi; the housekeepers and dining room staff were very welcoming.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The staff at check in was efficient but not friendly, very brash. The eggs at breakfast were very runny...too runny. And the room carpet did not look or feel clean.

The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast included in the room cost and started early enough to have before my departure flight.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I had an issue with the date I had done the booking. The staff Martina was not nice to help me and encouraged me to book again out of booking site, lying it was a better price and it was going to take at least 1 hour less. I booked via booking of course with a better fare, but she made me wait in the longe for a while to give me the room.

The hotel is ok for the price.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Room temperature is not good (very warm) and not adjusted. Location is far from city. Wifi not good, interrupts always

Cleanness and staff professionality

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

-parking not free -would have liked more gluten free choice (less industrial products): more fruit, fresh bread, cereals

comfortable room, good location, not noisy.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Close to Linate Airport but a little far from the center. The Tram is just outside though but it takes about 20 minutes to the center.

Great arranged child friendly lobby, nice staff all together. Good restaurant.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The food at breakfast was very limited in respect to what we would have expected, (uk travellers). But tasty none the less, maybe could do with some more hot food options and more fruit.

The location was perfect for the event that we were attending (concert at fabrique, 5 minute walk), and the free airport shuttle bus was excellent, very tidy and comfy rooms and couldn't fault the helpfulness of the staff.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Executive Business Room with Double-Bed

Room was not very clean! Huge stain on the carpet. Hallway smelled moldy. Extremely rude restaurant staff member. I had just walked off stage the night before in Rome and ran for the train in the morning. So no dinner and no breakfast! When I arrived at the hotel at 3 pm the restaurant had been closed for 30 minutes. All the bar could offer was sandwiches and I was dying for some sort of a hearty pasta meal. The front desk staff arranged for me to have a little bit of lasagna and bread. I sat in the restaurant and the man who worked at the restaurant seemed pissed that I was there and was extremely rude! I thanked him profusely! It's not like he had to stay past his shift!! The front desk took pity on a starving opera singer and he was rude! I was willing to eat ANYTHING he had in the kitchen.

Amazing front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Could have had actual tea cups for the coffee making facilities rather than plastic ones so we could have another cup. Also really basic, could use some art on the walls.

Very basic but nice for a quick stay if you need to get to other transport quickly but wouldnt stay here if just for a holiday. Breakfast was extra but had most options I've seen at a breakfast buffet so worth it.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Superior Twin Room

Fruit of the can in the morning industrial scrumbled eggs Room furniture, the matress too soft, stains in carpet, dirty curtains, screw holes in the walls

I like the lounge area furniture and open bright day light The staff is very very friendly, no matter who i got in contact with

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

• Superior Twin Room

Too few staffs to service for amenities. Sometimes the reception forgets to inform the housekeeping to send the amenities to the room. Or the staffs are too busy to serve the clients.

Easy access to Linate airport and not too far from the city center

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed ( 3 Adults)

The shuttle bus was hard to get on our way to the hotel from the airport, some of the staff didn't speak english which made communicating a bit hard

The bed was comfortable, the facilities were good and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

You have to call the airport shuttle, else they do not come. Reception has 3 different desks, but when you are the 2nd person waiting they only help on 1 desk and this can take a long time (depending on the questions of the guest in front of you).

Breakfast and dinner are great. Staff restaurant is super friendly. When you call the airport shuttle they arrive within 15 minutes.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

nothing we didn't like

hotel's contemporary style. nice bedroom facilities. excellent TV programmes (in English) & great internet connection. free shuttle between hotel & airport.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The shuttle to the airport runs from 6am, not so great if you have an early flight. Taxi cost 20 euros.

Very clean, spacious rooms, large bar and restaurant area, child friendly and had a modern feel.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Fire Alarm which was a test and the hotel did not inform us before and it made us feel panic and confused! we leaved our room scarily when the alarm started and then we asked the staff what is going on they just said it was a test and they put information on the Check in desk which we did not see it before and we did not know every they we have to go in checking desk to get info like this!!!!! Also The staffs were not friendly and helpful! The room was hot and it was not possible to change the temperature, because of old system which the staff told us and there were no air conditioner (they told us it works only in summer)! The location was not good, because for reaching the city centre we have to take a train which last at least 40 minutes long! and the train plan was also not regular (which is not the fault of Hotel and in this case we had to pay more attention to the distance)!

Free shuttle Bus!

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed ( 3 Adults)

a)Unfriendly staff b)Paying an additional 100 euro than agreed upon at the reception. c)They clearly do not like you to book through booking.com d)We stayed here two nights. The first time we were promised two beds with connecting doors for a set price. This was not carried out. e)Tourist tax rated was 40 euro for two people in stead of 5 euro. f)Rooms felt like a prison g)Long waiting time on the shuttle bus. No taxi wanted to bring us there. This was the last Novotel for us.

The departure

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Nothing not to like considering my time spent at the hotel.

Room was modern and up to date, bed was comfy, facilities and food was excellent. The staff was very welcoming.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The hotel is extremely close to the concert venue, Fabrique, so it was very convenient when my friends and I saw The Chainsmokers there. The buffet was delicious, the hang out area in the lobby is fabulous, and the staff is marvelous.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Superior Twin Room

All the bugs crawling all over our beds and the rude staff who probably only treated my friends and I so poorly because we were American.

The bed was kind of comfy and the breakfast was okay.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The bar and restaurant is overpriced, €20 for a small, bland and dry hamburger. I would give the restaurant a miss. The check in was so "efficient" I did not dare to ask any questions.

The hotel is convenient close to the airport with the shuttle service running regularly. The room was spacious and good value for money.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The shower water sprayed around Walls in the room were dirty, a picture was removed at the wall and the heavy dust frame and holes still visible Curtain dirty

Very kind staff at reception and in the bar and restaurant Convenient to airport Coffee available in the morning at 5am Furniture in bar restaurant Lounge space by the pool was nice

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed ( 3 Adults)

Indicisive and poor advice from counter staff. Being rushed out of my room by the cleaning regime. Food and lint particles being left in the coridoor outside our room. Bland repetitive breakfast menu. Smoking contaminated lifts as non smoking rules not enforced.

Access to Milan airport and the Autostrade.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Not sure if I just didn't know how the A/C works, but it was really cold in my room and I couldn't do much about it.

As expected it was a good stay in this hotel! Can't remember when was the last time I slept so well. The bed was so comfortable I wanted to pass all my plans and stay in it for the rest of the day.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Superior Room with Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Carpet in the room was a bit grotty, and the room was a bit utilitarian. The room's internal doors didn't quite shut properly within their frames. An iron would have been helpful.

Comfy bed, and a very clean bathroom. Very friendly staff.

Browse Novotel Milano Linate Aeroporto traveller photo gallery