Reviews of Hotel Pamela 3 stars

Via Galliera Sud,74, 40018 San Pietro in Casale, Italy

#2 of 2 hotels in San Pietro in Casale

Not fluently english speaking personnell (however helpful and nice). Breakfast typically italian

Very convenient location for my bussiness needs, close to some pizzerias nearby, large parking

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Hotel style is a little bit outdated, only italian breakfast is served

Confortable bed, hotel is easy to find, parking available in front of the hotel, staff is nice and helpfull, good wifi, very good value for money, rooms are quiet

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Furnitures, bathroom, moquette, everything is very old and poor.

The hotel is not the best of the best, but it was the cheaper between the nearest to the Bologna Airport at the moment. I didn't use the wifi, and I hadn't the breakfast because of the early flight, but I have to say 1 important thing: one person of the staff called me the day of my departure, in order to apologize because they charged me twice the room: I didn't realize Booking.com already charged me, and they didn't took into account this. They gave me back the money, and you can see the "half empty glass" or "half full". I am an optimist, and re-thinking to some episodes occurred me in years of staying in hotels, I liked the way they acted this time.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Most of people are not fluent in English But eventually u or them understand each other

Locals are very helpful Quiet place Services and supermercatos are near by

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

I always enjoy cable tv and the extra programs with a multilingual menu...but there was only regular digital tv available. I would have liked to have a plastic cup in the bathroom and perhaps a coffee maker in the room( but perhaps that is a very American thing to ask for)...I enjoy something hot before going to bed.

Very friendly staff. Even though it wasn't included I was offered a coffee before leaving. The room was clean and the free wifi excellent. I appreciated the shampoo and soap in the bathroom and there was also a toothbursh with a small toothpaste..that's something you don't get everywhere. There was lots of free parking. Good value for the money. I would return.

Too old hotel. Needs renovation. With blankets, over regular sheet.

Nice, friendly staff.

cortesia staff e camera

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

Breakfast was fairly spartan

Pleasant staff and very good price

• Reviewed: 2 April 2015

Bologna

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.