Reviews of Art&Park Hotel Union Lido 4 stars

Via Fausta 270, 30013 Cavallino-Treporti, Italy

Can’t wait to go back.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room - Annex

This camping site is 5* with everything you need on site. Lots of activities, restaurants and bars. No need to leave the site. I travelled with my partner and stayed in the hotel which catered for all our needs. We spent a day going to Venice which is really easy to get to with the help of camping site staff.

A Heaven for Kids!
    • Double or Twin Room

We came to the hotel for a night on the way to Venice, and as it was really good so we decided to stay for a week on the way back! First of all, Outdoor facilities for children are amazing, especially swimming pools! I loved a sparkly clean white sand around one, and a fluffy mowed grass around the other. All the receptionists are pleasant, smiling and ready to help! Beds are comfy, rooms are nice, and breakfasts are truly amazing!

A Hidden Gem!
    • Double or Twin Room

It’s the best holiday complex I’be ever been to! The hotel is a part of a huge leisure complex that offers entertainment for children and parents. It is really safe, clean and relaxing. It has a private beach, a waterpark and several swimming pools. The staff is welcoming, pleasant ready to help and always smiling! Moreover, the hotel offers an array of options for breakfast: rich, delicious, plentiful! Salmon, ham, eggs, dried tomatoes, cheeses, dried and fresh fruit, you name it! And homemade cakes and coffee! We loved it so much that we returned in two days to stay for a week!

It was nice, but also expensive. Could be better. If you have kids this is the place to go.
    • Flexible Room

However, we had quite a lot of trouble finding this place. After booking our room we got an email with the wrong address. We then managed to find the right location through google. We also feel that the value for this money should be better. The room was a bit smelly - possibly AC defect? Every restaurant and store in this complex is also quite overpriced.

This hotel is part of a fairly big caravan camp. It's like a small town inside this camp. Also the water parks and the beach are quite amazing.

Grear week at Art&Park Hotel Union Lido
    • Double or Twin Room

WLAN needs some improvement. Mosquitos are unfortunatly a nuisance, therfore windows need to be kept shut during the whole night.

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, great facilities in the resort, the beach is very clean. Venice can be reached very easily from the hotel by bus and boat. Number of excellent restaurants are available in the resort and around the hotel area.

Close to the beach.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room - Annex

Really hard and uncomfortable beds and pillows. No kettle or options to make tea. Did not try the food at the hotel, but the restaurants at the camping was mostly crap. You need a paper card (mastercard size) to get in and out of the camping. Some kind of bracelet would be much better. You need to pay 20% extra for kids 3 years or older. They are not included in the price you get from booking.com, even though you have filled in two adults+one three year old in the search engine. And it does not say anything about that in the booking confirmation. (Not the hotel's fault, but feels like a scam from booking.com)

Close to the beach. You can use the camping fascilities. You can get an extra mattress.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

short stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room - Annex

no balcony and noise from delivery trucks in evening and morning. Cost of breakfast as E 18 each

the air conditioning in the room and the hotel pool never crowded

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

A beautiful Cozy Hotel with Caring Staff
    • Large Single Room

Nothing !!! I just loved this hotel... I got a promise from my daughter to come to Venice and stay in this hotel!

I have been in 54 countries and when I travel , I mostly stay in High-end American Hotels ... this time my trip got extended in Venice and I choose to stay here in "Art & Park Hotel"... I loved this hotel --- it is a beautiful resort ... I just adored every aspect of this hotel.. beautiful and clean room , very friendly, helpful , loving and caring staff. ( it was my Birthday, they surprised me by a delicious bottle of wine and a card) the breakfast room was so clean , looked like a little cottage with such a beautiful little garden with a great variety of foods with excellent quality... I just loved my breakfast time... the pool and its surrending was clean and gorgeous,, this hotel has a very nice bar and a great restaurant is connected to it with delicious menu and very reasonable prices .t This hotel is adjacent to "Union Camp" side and beach which is a city by itself... I just loved my daily strolling to the beach and checking out all stores ( all possible stores from super market to Pharmacy ) and of course restaurants .. I loved, loved this hotel -- it is a great place to stay ... good for a solo traveler like me to a big family with kids ... I highly recommend it ..I had a bad experience with Italian airport police ... long story but funny to know-- I had a knee surgery one year ago and it still hurts so I wear knee brace and I needed special help in airport ... I am a US citizen , my trip started from US to Dubai --/ I visited all Arab Golf countries, in addition to Egypt, Greece, Coratia and ended in Venice ... from Venice for 3 weeks I went to Tehran/ Iran ... on my return from Tehran , the special help ( the guy who was pushing my wheelchair ) forgot to give my passport at the last moment ( after passing the security, you just need boarding pass to get to airplane) , when I arrived in Rome , waiting to be taken to The gate to go to Venice ...

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great 2 days spent at the Art & Park Hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is nothing that we didn't like. In fact we hope to stay 2 more nights (14 & 15th of June) before leaving for home. We will need to make a reservation.

The property was excellent well maintained and very clean. The included breakfast hit the spot. The pool area was also a perk. All staff we engaged with were helpful and very eager to assist. We will be back.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Perfect place for adults and kids to have fun!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

We rented the duplex, very roomy and convenient. However, needs better communication between housekeepers. Came back at 1pm to find the place not even cleaned, signaled reception to send someone, came back two hours later to only find beds made. Kitchen was left for us to clean- having to take out the garbage and recyclable ourselves and clean the sandy floors- not what I expected when paying that price and while on vacation!

Perfect place for adults and kids to have fun! Prices for groceries, drinks and restaurants are all very reasonable! Lots for kids to do and the kids swimming areas are kept very clean.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Guide must be their to receive the passenger at least on Airport or Metro to guide on how to reach.
    • Large Single Room

Cleanses, Shopping shops, Beach was also well clean

Seriously hotel needs to give transport to at least foreigner's as the place is very hard to reach specially if its raining or evening hours, Alternative the hotel can arrange a local staff to pic the passenger at least from the Metro or Airport even if needs to use the public transport but its more important at least the staff can be a guide and direct the right way.

Everybody was nice, there I a lot to do with kids - pools ,...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room - Annex

Everybody was nice, there I a lot to do with kids - pools , playgrounds, beach, all fo free. You can eat breakfast at the hotel, or in any bar at the camping witch is next to the hotel. There is a grocery shop there, and girt shops. All in one place.

Wonderful hotel, ifor visiting Venice and islands,but with plenty on site if you just want to relax.
    • Flexible Room

Restaurant attached to hotel which we used only one night. Menu and prices appeared to have good selection at reasonable prices but my scallops and sole were both overcooked. Antipasti was very good although we ordered mini and we're served and charged for large platter which was way too much for one person. Finally problems with card payment, even though used card all over Venice and in hotel itself. My partner had to run out to a cashpoint at 11pm which was unpleasant end to evening. No problem with card at cashpoint! The only other criticism would be that the room did not have a balcony of anywhere to sit out (weather permitting) The only reason I have not given 5 stars to comfort was because the bed was a little too hard for me although excellent for my partner.

All staff were extremely efficient and friendly. Breakfast was probably one of the best selection and quality we have ever experienced and I have marked this separately from restaurant annexed to front of hotel.Heated pool was excellent and we used it for two days. Towels provided for pool,beach or spa at no charge. I have stayed at Union Lido before in a mobile home so knew what excellent facilities there are on site. Most nights we fined at pizzeria Al Mare on the beach. Great pizzas and seafood at very reasonable prices with excellent service. Hotel is impressively furnished with artworks but has a very relaxed atmosphere. Our room had jacuzzi bath which was an unexpected treat.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Weekend break in Venice
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room - Annex

Bed are very very comfortable. Loby of hotel is very nice decorated. It is very well situated concerning public transport of Venice. You can be in Venice in an hour.

Great base for cycling holiday

Location suited us and staff were excellent

The perfect base for our visit to Venice.

Hair dryer too loud

Excelent breakfast. Helpful and Friendly Hotel Staff.

Amazing breakfast, mainly omeletes and crepes :) Very nice...
    • Flexible Room

Amazing breakfast, mainly omeletes and crepes :) Very nice relaxing surrounding with free aquaparks, swimming pools, beach and spas

Perfect holiday!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room - Annex

Everything was very good!

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

I'll be back.

The location was great.

Great prosecco breakky !
    • Double or Twin Room

Pool closes ar 5 pm ?!?!?

The best breaky ever - prosecco served !!!

• Reviewed: 28 May 2016

Everything was wonderful .

Everything was wonderful . The pools, beach, water park, restaurants.The fresh bread was amazing, the staff were always helpful and everything was so clean. We will,definitely go back !

• Reviewed: 23 May 2016

A great venue for a young family.

1. Wi fi was very poor. Not reliable . 2. No hot water in room on 2 days 3. Queuing for coffee in the mornings. Need more coffee machines.

A great venue for a young family. Most things were excellent. Staff were very professional and friendly.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

Location (day trips to Venice are very easy - bus and boat...

The Wifi was erratic and weak at best. One or two staff could take a refresher course on being more customer friendly!

Location (day trips to Venice are very easy - bus and boat transport are excellent), environment (very clean and highly organised), staff (generally very pleasant and helpful), facilities (those associated with hotel were excellent; facilities associated with camping site were outstanding, although we did not participate very much (cycling was our thing) - combined with the the fabulous beach, they were excellent for families with young children; shopping facilities to meet all day to day living needs - plus cafes and beer refuges!), outstanding breakfast - need will power to resist all the goodies!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

We stayed in Torcelllo apartment which was very cosy and...

There's very little cutlery and kitchen utensils, only one skillet with no matching cover, very hard to cook this way. Also, not really a disadvantage, but smth to know - they do not provide dish soap and cloth, you need to bring your own

We stayed in Torcelllo apartment which was very cosy and nice. You have your private park place which is quite close to the apartment. And the warmed outdoor pool is just behind the building. All in all, we enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2016

You can walk to the beach so you can enjoy on it all day.

For my room,I could not use Internet in my room. I had to sit at the robby to connect my internet.

You can walk to the beach so you can enjoy on it all day.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

There were so many parts of this resort to like - the...

The guys using leaf-blowers outside our hotel around 8.00am!

There were so many parts of this resort to like - the restaurants, the shops, the private beach, the swimming pools, the facilities and especially the staff of the resort....I could go on and on!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

The Art&Park Hotel Union Lido`s guests have access to...

The Art&Park Hotel Union Lido`s guests have access to the camping ground, where my wife and I have vacationed at several times since the 80`s. We have stayed in tents, cabins and for the last couple of years in this hotel. Previously have we driven to Italy from Norway, but lately we have flown. The hotel is a great alternative (instead of the tents and cabins) because we still have access to the camping ground, where our relatives and friends stay. We definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

We stayed in annex which is beside hotel.

We stayed in annex which is beside hotel. Didn't get the full hotel experience but price was cheaper. The hotel guests benefit from campsite facilities which are first class! Get place for kids which comfort of modern hotel room. All the staff from reception to cafe waitresses to beach were v friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

Very well run hotel and adjacent camping lido.

Very well run hotel and adjacent camping lido. Clean and fresh, comfortable, spacious room and en-suite with views over swimming pool and parkland. Quiet at all times.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2015

great location, cleanliness, tranquility, ristorante Riviera...

Cantinetta Lispida is the most awful restaurant in the whole area - extremely poor quality of service and menu.

great location, cleanliness, tranquility, ristorante Riviera - magnifico!

• Reviewed: 8 May 2016

Amazing pools and kids attractions during summer.

No internet in the room. Nothing was open in begining of May.

Amazing pools and kids attractions during summer. Very good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

Breakfast excellent, location helps a great vacation,...

Breakfast excellent, location helps a great vacation, helpful stuff

• Reviewed: 8 October 2015

loaction close to punat sabionni

no breakfast

loaction close to punat sabionni

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

Very good location, beach front on property.

Very good location, beach front on property.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

The whole place is excellent.

The beach, reception staff.

The whole place is excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2015

Clean, Friendly, Great location

Clean, Friendly, Great location

• Reviewed: 31 July 2015

Great place for kids, right on accessible blue flag beach,...

Great place for kids, right on accessible blue flag beach, two water parks on-site, great restaurants, lots for kids to do.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2015

Poor wifi in the room.

Poor wifi in the room...

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

A pleasant surprise - nice place, staff, excellent breakfast

The wifi was a disaster - poor coverage and near-impossible to hook up to. Needs fixing!

A pleasant surprise - nice place, staff, excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

I liked every thing about this hotel .

I liked every thing about this hotel . A little gem.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

Very clean and amazing.

Very clean and amazing. The beach is close-by, and it is suitable for family. Convenient to go Venice.

There are also 12 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.