Reviews of Hotel Perugino 3 stars

Via Perugino 12, P. Vittoria, 20135 Milan, Italy

#222 of 424 hotels in Milan

Very nice hotel and a great value for your money!

The room was a little small but this is standard for European hotels.

Wonderful staff, nice breakfast, great coffee, and good access to the metro, tram, and buses to the center and train station. I loved the courtyard in the back which was a nice respite after walking in Milano all day. I will stay here again the future. Grazie Hotel Perugino!

very satisfied experience

Room is rather small but considering the price, it is a good deal already.

This is a small by comfortable hotel. people are friendly and breakfast is good. walking distance to the Duomo.

Staff were too nice and friendly, the guy at the reception...

Staff were too nice and friendly, the guy at the reception let me check in before the actual check in time since I arrived too early; breakfast was good... location is good around 30 minutes walk to Duomo but you can take transportation from a near by stop...

Overall, it was a good stay. Location is a huge plus

There was no ramp for baby strollers. Had to carry the stroller across several stairs. There was constant noise outside our room from the building attached to the hotel. Was hard to sleep.

Great find in Milan

Great location. You can walk to the Duomo in half an hour. Short walk to trolley bus no. 92 stop which takes you to the main Centrale rail station. It's a quiet residential area. Staff are friendly and helpful. Comfortable, clean room. Very good breakfast choices. Free tea in the evening; just help yourself from the bar area. Would definitely stay here again.

I would definitely recommend this little jewel and will remember it for the future.

The staff was polite but they all seemed very sad.

Comfortable, good location, good breakfast, right price, helpful staff, easy parking. Lots of restaurants and services nearby without being in the dead center of town.

Wonderful little hotel

Wasn’t as keen on the area although there was some great eating places to be found and transport all close by, but other reviews placed it closer to the city of Milan than it was .

The receptionist on the evening shift was brilliant. Nothing too much trouble. Full of information and so pleasant. Waiting staff were also excellent. Rooms were spotless and cleaned daily with fresh towels.

If I come back to Milan this will be my first choice of hotel.

Nothing. I've rated the location as 'good' rather than excellent only because some people might prefer a more central location. I liked it very much. It's actually only about half an hour's walk from the historic centre, and I liked the fact that it was a 'normal' residential area (plenty of restaurants, bars, shops around, though).

Very clean, room comfortable, staff helpful, excellent breakfast choices, no tea/coffee in rooms (maybe not customary in Italy? don't know) but tea available in lobby in evenings and iced water with lemon & ginger there all day. And was delighted to discover that my room had a balcony/terrace the size of the room itself! (I think only one or two rooms had this).

This cosey hotel is an advisable place and base for a further Milano exploration

Nothing at all

This hotel is 3 stars but it has more soul than some 4 or 5 star hotels, the rooms are clean and the bathroom is top with a very good rainforest shower...the staff is extremely friendly and the surrounding is extremely quiet...there is also a cosey inner garden where you can relax...top price/quality balance...

Hotel itself very satisfactory. Would stay again if have a car.

Too far from Center of town.

Room was comfortable & spacious. Breakfast was nice. Coffee very good. It is a bit far from the Center of town. It is approximately 40 minute walk

Very enjoyable value for money hotel

Stayed this weekend with my daughter. The staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel was spotlessly clean beds clean and comfy, great shower , the breakfast was good good transport links great little find

Overall I highly recommend anyone to stay here. Being a young solo female traveller I felt secure.

I thought being booked into the room on ground floor was quite noisy. It was near the entrance to the terrace. If I had known, I would have booked under business for more peace. However I am a light sleeper. The bathroom had a few hairs but no major concerns.

The hotel was a good distance from Milano Central Station (€9-€14 taxi journey). The staff were so lovely and did everything and anything they could for me. The bed was comfortable and after a delayed flight it was needed! There are many local restaurants/cafes near by as well as a supermarket. I personally prefer being were there are less tourists! Also, the breakfast had such a variety of choices for a continental. I would stay again.

Helpful staff and clean rooms!

The location is not the most convenient. I have to walk for about 30 mins to the city centre.

The staff is generally helpful and the room are spotless!

Suitable and economical

No restaurant in hotel or lounge area, also no safety deposit box in the room. The breakfast options were limited

Staff were friendly and the hotel is very friendly

Great location, about 30 mins walk to the cathedral.

Not so much the property but the parking situation in Milan. We arrived at 8pm and struggled to find a blue parking space. Once found we had to feed the meter before 8am every day. Nothing bad about the hotel - this was excellent t

Great location, about 30 mins walk to the cathedral. Good bars and restaurants around the hotel. Excellent pizza restaurant called Marghe around the corner. Nice breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff.

Fantastic location and super friendly staff.

Air con system could be slightly better, room size was smaller than I expected.

Fantastic location and super friendly staff. Room was smaller than I expected but was nice and clean and had everything we needed.

All in all very friendly. Try not to stay on the main floor as I did because it’s very noisy.

Room was much more dated in person then in pictures. Definitely needs to update it’s hairdryer. Didn’t like that you have to hand back your key when you go in and out.

Very happy staff. Very helpful

Was good.

our second room was old fashion and not same like the pic and so small

We got 2 rooms, onw of them was so nice and had new design but the other one was old bathroom and so different then other one. But stuff are so helpful, rooms are always clean and location is super, 10 mints to Duomo Square by walking.

Excellent location, bright and clean room, friendly staff...

There’s nothing to fault

Excellent location, bright and clean room, friendly staff and delicious breakfast. We visited Milan at the end of May 2018 and have chosen this hotel for various reasons - excellent for our budget, very good location and close to a nice park with playground. After long walks in the city and surroundings the little munchkin still full of energy had plenty of fun in the park close by, 3 min walk from the hotel. 100% recommended

The Hotel and staff was good and the staff very helpful and...

Booking.com say that this hotel ia a city center hotel !! hahaha thats a joke.... it is 4 miles to the Doumo Milan Cathedral and the main center Mo Farah couldn't run it in 10 minutes never mind walk it in 10 minutes, so be aware if you want to be right in amongst everything don't stay here :(

The Hotel and staff was good and the staff very helpful and friendly, thank you

mediocre stay, but great location

the rooms are poorly insulated, you can hear a lot of noises, it was quite small and squeezed, and one of the people in the reception was quite rude, everytime i saw him. The one that worked on my check out was actually nice and helpful, but first impression was at check in.

the rooms were clean and neat and well equipped with tv mini bar etc the hotel has great location, close to the city center, in a quiet area

value for money

I wish bed were little soft and if i had one extra blanket.

everything was good except the receptionist (young boy) was very serious and non-welcoming !

Quite a decent hotel for its price.

For some reason I could not find the street and was making circles around for quite a while...though maybe it's just me )

Staff was amazing and very very helpful! Breakfast was good.The room was clean

The manager made us feel particularly welcome and was very...

The manager made us feel particularly welcome and was very hospitable. It was easy to find a good restaurant near the hotel and we enjoyed a good night’s sleep. This appears to be a very well managed property and I would gladly stay there again.

I had booked this hotel for my parents and they really...

I had booked this hotel for my parents and they really enjoyed the cleanliness and the fact that it was very close to the city. It is a quite area but at the same time there are plenty of spaces and good restaurants around 👌🏼

Good for a last-minute booking

While the staff was nice and they tried to be helpful, I wasn't happy with their attitude because I felt like they weren't paying attention to what I was actually saying or what I actually asked, and in the end I was almost going to be late for my flight (even though I told them it was in a few hours).

The facilities were as expected, no problems.

Good price for a nice clean hotel within a reasonable distance to the city.

The bed was comfortable. The hotel room and bathroom was spotlessly clean. Hotel staff were extremely helpful. It was a 10 minute slow walk to a tram which takes you right in to the the city (about a 15 min tram ride) - where you can explore for the day. The reception staff can tell you where to buy a ticket for the tram. There is a good selection of bars and restaurants close by. Really enjoyed the stay here.

Great budget hotel if a little oout of the way

The location is somewhat out of the way. Since we were only in Milano for a brief stop on out trip I wish I had the foresight to stay somewhere more accessible by transit

Room was nice and spacious. Hotel was lovely

The staff was friendly and helpful.

We had booked a room with a balcony, but for our surprise there was construction going on. We got a another room on the floor above, so it worked out just fine. No other complaints.

The staff was friendly and helpful. They also spoke english which made things easier. The room was nice and clean.

Super friendly staff.

To the hotel: please put some felt glides under the chairs in the rooms. Then the hotel will be totally quiet :)

Super friendly staff. Clean rooms. Didn't have the breakfast, but it looked delicious!

We did like the so-not-italian-breakfast with a lot of...

The description on the hotels website told us to take the metro there. We understood later that the easier and closer option was the trams. But that was still more than 5 min walk away, so you should know that when booking. The bathroom was poorly planned, not too much leg space by the toilet, but maybe only in our room.

We did like the so-not-italian-breakfast with a lot of choices! Very good way to start your day! Nice staff and good room.

It was good and pleasant, I recommend the hotel

I expected the room to be bigger, but overall was good.

Staff was very welcoming and of help. There is a nice garden and it is 20 mins walk from Piazza Duomo.

Very good value for money!

We really enjoyed our stay at hotel Perugino. We had a first floor room with a balcony that was a really pleasant surprise! It was a good sized room, clean and with comfortable beds. The breakfast at the hotel was very good with plenty of options both savory and sweet. Very good value for money!

The staff is nice.

The location. To get there from MXP airport, you have to take express train to Bovisa train station and transfer to bus ( bus stop is in suburbs and bus takes about 40 minutes which is long)

The staff is nice. I asked for heating a pizza, they will heat for you with microwave even though coustomers are not allowed to use microwave themselves Restaurants are nearby, but they close in the afternoon, so if you go for a late lunch, you have to walk a while to find one.

Delightful host and close to everything you need.

There was a little bit of truck noise from outside in the morning, but it was when I was due to wake up anyway.

The host that checked me in was a true delight. The property is walkable to central Milan in about 20 minutes or there is bus and tram connections nearby. I was in a single person room. The shower was strong and warm. I felt safe walking through the area alone at night. I would stay here when I’m next in Milan. Bonus plus - it is very close to two amazing gluten free bakeries.

Hotel Perugino is very accessible to tourist attractions and...

The breakfast has minimal options but it was good though.

Hotel Perugino is very accessible to tourist attractions and bus stops. The room is clean and staffs are very friendly.

A great hotel if you are visiting Milan

The payment policy. The price was blocked on my credit card. They asked me to pay again and the money are still blocked. I have never encountered such policy. I was expecting them to take the blocked money, not to ask to pay again and leave me to wait to receive my money back from the bank. If I was on a budget and that was the money for the accomodation and couldnt pay again, what could I have done?? This dissappointed me. The staff was very nice, but they didnt know english well and could not get understood when I explained the payment problem. I am telling this aspect because the clients should know if they need extra money and because I have never encountered such situation. Otherwise, a great hotel.

Very nice and clean room and a great bathroom, good breakfast, free wifi with great connection, close to bus, close nonstop market, good restaurants nearby.

A pleasant stay in a small hotel only about a mile from the City Centre.

A good, varied offering for breakfast. The manager / reception staff was very helpful in guiding us how to use the various types of public transport - which was quite difficult to fathom otherwise. He also advised us to change our plans for train travel to the airport at the end of our stay, and his advice was sound!

Value for money - small but nice rooms.

The hairdryer was an ancient model and useless..:) The hotel is situated in a quite living area with very few restaurants, bars and shopping.

Value for money - small but nice rooms.

Great location, close to lots of good restaurants and public...

You can hear everything that’s going on in the corridor and other rooms beside us

Great location, close to lots of good restaurants and public transport

Very nice and friendly staff, room clean, good location.

Somewhat easy to hear coughing and talk between rooms, but this is normal I think in older buildings.

Very nice and friendly staff, room clean, good location. Basic hotel that offer what you expect, but with a smile. I ordered a coffee and fresh croissant in the lobby and I was still offered this for free, even though breakfast was finished. Wifi worked very well everywhere in the hotel. Good restaurants nearby.

The staff is really kind, especially Enzo.

you can totally hear everything that is going on in the other rooms. I heard hair drier, conversations, flush and even people cleaning their noses.

The staff is really kind, especially Enzo. breakfast is good, the hotel is not far from the Duomo.

Nice city, friendly people.

The garbage truck was very noise on Saturday morning, and came very early. By the way, it is not the fault of the hotel.

Polite and helpful staff, nice breakfast.

Good place for weekend trips.

The blankets are so out of time and somewhat unpleasant to use for sleeping. I strongly recommend investing in new ones. The small towels in the bathroom are useless. The AC was not working properly and was constantly warming up the room when turned on! Some of the lamps were not working in our room and a garbage bin would be of importance (not only in the bath room).

We liked that the staff was constantly available and made as much effort to help as possible. The rooms were cleaned every day. A lot of mirrors in our room which was appreciated.

Good

Bed Light bulbs stopped working i had to use the big lights at night which i hate.

Very clean, fast hot water and v good bathroom setup. no ambient odors. Tranquillity.

Reasonably priced accommodation within walking distance of Milan centre

We didn't dislike much so just a couple of little picky things really; the free toiletries advertised were four little paper sachets of shower gel and a small soap and there were no tea and coffee making facilities in the room although there was a mini bar. We didn't pay for breakfast so can't comment on the food. There was a little garden you could have a drink in but it was a little run down, although lit up at night it looked more inviting, but nobody seemed to use it and the bar lacked atmosphere. To be fair the hotel was good value for Milan and we couldn't fault it for what we paid.

We booked an economy room but although small it was a beautifully decorated room, had a beautiful separate shower room and bathroom, it had air conditioning and it was spotlessly clean. We had clean towels every day and even had our sheets changed during our 3 night stay. The hotel was a 25/30 minute walk to the Duomo and the staff were really helpful and recommended somewhere local to eat in the evenings as we didn't feel like walking back to the centre to eat. We didn't book breakfast but found a lovely café half way into the walk to Milan centre and had a cappuccino and a croissant each every morning for 7 Euros in total. There were a couple of nice places to eat near the hotel and so much cheaper than in the centre.

sorry but can not recommend this hotel to my friends

too small room...not good location to center...public transportation to/from the hotel not as expected to main tourist's interest locations...no bar enjoy in the evening

the staff assistance when needed

Good room, comfortable and clean, with friendly and helpful staff

TV could have been a bit bigger. No English speaking channels. For the amount of money that we paid we would have expected breakfast to be included and also a better room/facilities

Nice and clean room with a comfortable bed and quiet throughout the night. Also had a fridge with a mini bar.

Clean, comfortable economy-sized hotel not far from the city centre

The late-night manager at the reception desk was rather non-welcoming, but the other staff I interacted with were great.

Very comfortable bed, depsite being a twin. Exceptionally clean facilities.

Would book again

Bit of a hassle to get there from Milan Malpensa; take the express train and then a bus which doesn't have a clear route indication so you more or less need to guess where to get off.

Very friendly staff. Room was spotless. My economy room had a decent size bathroom, a good single bed, desk and air conditioning. It's a nice neighbourhood with plenty of bars and restaurants. Okay breakfast for Italian standards (Northern Europeans would like to see more bread, less cake and bigger tea cups)

Excellent value for money. I would highly reccomend this hotel!

The hotel is very clean, the staff extremely friendly and the breakfast very delicious. The location is very good, you can walk or use public transportation. The hotel has a very cute garden where you can enjoy a tasteful italian capuccino.

Low price, low expectation

The air conditioning doesn't work, prepare yourself for an uncomfortable sleep. The receptionist is extremely slow, never in my life has a hotel check in taken 15 min.

If you can't find someplace cheaper this is fine.

Having to leave my key at the front desk every time I left and having to wait at the desk in order to get my key back every time

There is A/C in the room

Convenience among price and space.

A good place if you plan to stay no more than 2 days. Beds comfort and wifi availability are awful. I asked assistance at front desk to check wifi connection and staff was quite rude. Place location is convenient since you are 20 min far from downtown (Duomo) by walk but kind of far from another sites of interest.

Convenience among price and space.

Small but clean and staff very helpful

The drainage in the shower takes a while to drain the water.

Very helpful and flexible staff. My single room was small but really clean, especially the bathroom - it's so clean one would think the tiles had just been put up.

Good place to stay for a weekend trip

Fairly dark inside the room, bathroom old and overall cleanliness could be improved a bit.

Nice looking rooms, easy to get to from Linate Airport. Breakfast ok, good Cappucino :) Can be recommended if you only need a place to stay while exploring Milan.

More than 3 stars hotel.

More than 3 stars hotel. The staff and breakfast are excellent. New towels and bedding every day. Very clean hotel. I liked the location- very nice neighborhood, close to Duomo, safe and relaxed. I'd like to visit Hotel Perugino again!

helpful and friendly staff, great place

The hairdryer doesn't work very well, so better bring your own with you

The staff was really helpful and friendly! Supermarkt and some restaurants nearby Very quiet place Just 20min walking distance to the duomo Cozy rooms

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

A hotel to stay

Good day! I would like to thank hotel Perugino for making our trip easy and pleasant. The hotel situated to the east from center has the perfect balance between the price and the quality of service. The location is very practical, you may find there everything you need starting with the supermarket working 24/7, several restaurants with different countries' cuisine, a very beautiful park and completing with a betting club beside it. The rooms are clean, cosy and have comfortable beds. In the hotel there is the green inner garden which has a relaxing atmosphere. I can't but mention the staff being top polite and helpful. If you want to know what is Italian hospitality and to feel the taste of Melanese life spend some days in the Hotel Perugino. Milan, via Perugino, 12 Best regards, Vesta

Staff will make sure you have an excellent stay

Breakfast service can improve in consistency,.. as no eggs were left for breakfast, when eating between 9-10am

Quiet, comfy bed and excellent costumer service

Clean, nice, cheap, good English :)

Breakfast is 7 EUR per person, but not say perfect. Only omelet from the hot stuff. But coffee is great.

Surroundings is very quiet. Not really in the very center of the city, but to have a walk towards IL Duomo takes you 20 min and it's great. Staff is excellently pleasing and speaks perfect English. 24h desk. Ideally clean rooms and baths. Rooms are fully equipped with everything you need. Every day cleaning. Everything just so nice!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

The staff was very helpful and polite.
    • Economy Double Room

The staff was very helpful and polite. Hotel was close to Duomo and city center. Standard of facilities and the room was really good, better than a normal 3* hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

The room was tiny so it was over priced but the details were...

The property is not close to any public transport and at night almost impossible to find.

The room was tiny so it was over priced but the details were nice and when I needed more towels they showed up right away

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Disaster uncomfortable far away from city
    • Economy Double Room

I didn't like anything everything was bad On top of that I had to pay €20 per night for hotel car park so it was a nightmare

Very small and basic hotel I didn't like anything about this hotel I felt like I was in prison I hated every minute of it I wouldn't recommend this hotel don't go there please it's bad!!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Perfect choice
    • Economy Twin Room

Nothing to complain about (had a short stay though)

Accomodation was excellent, nice room and very clean. Better conditions than in other 3* hotels I've stayed in Milano. I definitely recommend it and would return here next time.

Cleanliness, breakfast

Cleanliness, breakfast

good breakfast :)

coffee -

good breakfast :)

Simple and functional, is a good option in Milan.

Simple and functional, is a good option in Milan. Nothing special, but no big downsides.

Restful

Sufficient breakfast, very clean bathrooms.

Location was good

Room was very small

Location was good

Comfortable, clean and good location

I've been overpaid

Comfortable, clean and good location

It was a small clean room.

Bathroom was blocked... I took a shower in a pool, a puddle literally. Disgusting.

It was a small clean room... nothing more...

Great stay in Milano

Room space is small for two people.

Was very quite and clean. Easy to access to the City Centre.

estadia corta y afradable