2. Italy hotel reviews
  3. Lazio hotel reviews
  4. Rome hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel Quirinale

Reviews of Hotel Quirinale This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Via Nazionale 7, Central Station, 00184 Rome, Italy

#333 of 962 hotels in Rome

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

Good service, good price for value, beautiful decoration
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was stinking, i guess it was the sewer Breakfast is good but can have more food options

Good service, good price for value, beautiful decoration

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

I love the hotel.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Breakfast opens at 7am. Personally speaking should be 630. It helps business people and people on holiday heading out for an early start

I love the hotel. I stayed there the first time 16 years ago and still stay there whenever I go on holiday or business.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Overall the hole of our party enjoyed the stay and will deferentially stay with you again

The shower left the bathroom floor very wet (due to a leak)and had bulged the flooring in the hall outside the bathroom, both of which you could have hurt yourself on without caution (room 402)

Location, facilities very good, all staff that I came in contact were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Lovely old style decor with pleasant staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was cold and the spa bath didn't work

The decor was lovely. The small bar was cosy and the staff were pleasant. We ate in the restaurant each night and the food and service were very good. It was also reasonably priced. The bedroom was a good size and the bed was comfortable. The location of the hotel was great for getting to various historic sites and is also close to the main Termini train station.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Great location!
    • Standard Triple Room

The breakfast is OK.

Great location! Even though the metro is out of service during our stay, with the bus just in front of the hotel, we are able to get everywhere easily.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Lovely Rome stay
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Dont have an Omnicard unless you are going to lots and lots of atttractions. Not worth the £100 each.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Value for money. Very clean. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

You would have to be really picky to list something wrong. The hotel obviously looks a little dated but for me that adds to the charm. I cant actually think of any negatives to mention. Sorry.

The location was very good. The room was good sized, clean and warm. The hotel was really good value for money. I personally like the individuality of the hotel, it is not just a generic box where you could be anywhere in the world because most modern hotels now all look the same. We will be back later in the year.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

it was o.k can be better
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the room was a little old fashion, the breakfast was good but was missed some kinds of cheese, their was no omlets only with extra money.

the location near buses, the street was very nice, the room was o.k the building very nice

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Great Stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The only thing is that rooms aren't modern and aren't supplied with sufficient plugs for chargers. Especially on your bedside table which prove to be slightly inconvenient And chrome cast didnt work at all.

Everything else was a pleasure. Staff did everything to help and honestly from location to breakfast this place has the 5* staff! Great thanks to Stephano and his colleague who left me a personalised msg in room ! Adds to setting your guest center stage and you did just that! A big thank you to all your staff for a great help and impeccable service. Grazie

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Faded grandeur but good central location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The decor is tired, quite grand but faded. The rooms vibrate when a train passes. Breakfast was mediocre.

Location in the centre of the city was good.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

It as a feel of the past, but I would prefer modern room facilities and a lot more plugs.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were large, but the room facilities and restroom facilities were pretty out of date. For example, I had problems finding plugs so I can charge my Fitbit, laptop, and phone simultaneously.

The beds were pretty comfortable. The breakfast selections were superb and the courtyard view was lovely! The staff was pretty helpful throughout my stay as well.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

• Small Double Room

A huge conference had taken over all public spaces for relaxing apart from a small bar. Altogether not what I was expecting. Felt confined to room when in hotel.

Location was good for buses.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Lovely place!
    • Small Double or Twin Room

I just love it! It's so surprising when you walk in. I loved to explore the rooms and garden!! The room was big with a lot of space and furniture to hang things. I loved the bathroom: warm towel, amenities, makeup mirror and night light at the step. Good breakfast. The staff was very nice and welcoming. I will just stay there from now on. Great location.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Perfect

For us nothing .

Love everything about this Hotel staff professional in all areas ,room clean bright & Spacious bed very comfortable breakfast great choice & restaurant food delicious.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Was fine. We love Rome. Staff are very nice indeed.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Bed was the worst and hardest I have ever had in any hotel ever. Noise in the morning cleaning staff with trolleys. We could not use safe as previous occupants took the key with them and no alternative given therefore we had to carry all money with us during all of stay. Hairdrier blocked every few minutes never fixed but we were given a replacement free standing one instead.

Staff were very good indeed. Reception, dining room and security excellent people. Well situated for everything.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

I paid 120 euros per night and it wasn't worth it ,...
    • Small Double or Twin Room

I paid 120 euros per night and it wasn't worth it , because the rum was too small and dark , with small windows and thin walls , it wasn't pleasant to stay in the room. The gym has only one training maschine. They kept from my card 50 euros when i checked in and said I will take the money back in check out , instead they kept 60 euros for citytaxes . For 60 euros per night is a good hotel but not for more money . The breakfast could have fresh vegetables and the äggs looked awful.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

The croissants at breakfast were perfection and loved eating...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The desk staff was perfunctory.

The croissants at breakfast were perfection and loved eating breakfast overlooking the garden. The bathtub was big enough to stretch out. And the gently faded glamour of the hotel's public rooms recalled a more gentle era of travel.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Great classic hotel with old world charm and great friendly staff, Thanks for a great stay.
    • Suite

Some more English speaking TV channels or movies would have been good.

We stayed in a suite and the room was quite large for us and 2 kids. Pleasant surprise to see a decent sized TV in both rooms. Bathrooms also very clean and a good size and good shower water pressure which is nice to see. Dined in the restaurant a few times for dinner and the staff were very pleasant and helpful as we didn’t speak Italian.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Friendly staff very historic site the ancient working...

Worn matttres smelly bathroom the room trembles all the time worn wood floor does not provide with daily free drinking water and none avilable in mini bar

Friendly staff very historic site the ancient working elevator

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

The day we checked out and left filthy Rome

The hotel is in poor condition, bathroom facilities are old and partially working. We were welcomed with a broken revolving door which was tearing apart when we went through it. Reception staff were not very polite and they speak poor english. We were charged twice on our credit card during check out although we told the we already heave blocked credit from hotel. Booking.com is so poor in managing this type of issues and when they have your money is hard to get them back if they done a mistake. We were charged extra money for city tax ( a tax we payed for one of the filthiest cities we visited.

The day we checked out and left filthy Rome

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Excellent location but an old property that's not very delightful to stay at

the restaurant staff during breakfast were not very helpful and unable to understand requests / serve tea or coffee / or clear tables in time; on the last day, the front desk staff helped me by calling Sixt car rental as I was getting late and informed me that the rental company were OK with the delay (however, Sixt refused to agree later resulting in me paying more than EUR 300 for a similar re-booking)

the front desk staff were very helpful during check-in and able to offer us rooms on the same floor (though not adjacent, as i expected)

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Great hotel, great location!

Concierge / door greeter watched me struggle up first flight of stairs to lift rather than offering any assistance, which I thought was quite rude. Not sure what the actual point of this particular person being there was as he didn't really greet people in friendly manner, whereas others did.

Great location, lovely old style hotel, comfortable. They had dressed the hotel beautifully for Christmas which was lovely as we were there for Christmas Day. Christmas Day menu was a bit too pricey so we chose to eat elsewhere, however did eat in their restaurant on other days and food was lovely. Great breakfast. Hotel check in staff friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

The location is excellent.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Smile on the face of staff was non-existent. Bottle of water was only provided on the first day. Fridge in the room was not working. View from room, was almost none.

The location is excellent. Check-in was easy, but HOTEL is like a maze. The breakfast selection was only OK, not super. Heating could have worked better.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

A beautiful hotel with a great location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lack of vegetables in the breakfast menu and not enough tv channels in English,

We loved the hotel designed in a vintage way. We especially loved the old elevator. The room was lovely and big with a big TV screen, great location, good breakfast, Helpful and kind staff

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Location was great, the city it’s self was beautiful.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

The room was far too hot for Dec as it wasn’t cold outside - we did turn off the heating, but it automatically came back on. This was the only discomfort within the room at the hotel. Gluten Free breakfast was not a great variety.

Location was great.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Beautiful older hotel - location was fantastic, quick walk...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Arrived and our fridge was broken, second replacement fridge leaked water during the stay. No temperature control in the rooms - heat could be on or nothing so we had to sleep with the windows open as the rooms get stuffy (quite loud in Rome!). Some upgrades needed.

Beautiful older hotel - location was fantastic, quick walk to all of Rome’s monuments & breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Not bad, but not great either. Just needs an upgrade.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The toilet takes several pumps to flush at times, at least in our rooms. The floors creaked so loudly in both rooms that we kept waking each other up at night. Unfortunately, they held the deposit for two rooms a few days before my stay and because it’s a debit card, it actually went through as a charge, even it says “ hold” on their end. It finally refunded 11 days later, only after I paid for my parents room in full when they checked out earlier than us. I’m not sure if this is their standard when using debit cards, but it impacted how we budgeted for this vacation. Overall the hotel is okay and most of front desk staff were nice, but I just think it can still use an upgrade without losing its old century charm. In other words the cosmetics could remain old, but the internal structure (plumbing, floors, lighting etc...) should all be upgraded. It would’ve been nice if they made the correction from Mr to Ms, when they saw during checkin I that I was actually a woman, but housekeeping and front desk still called me Mr on all notes and paperwork the entire time until I checked out. Simple honest mistake, but a nice small fix can go a long way and shows that they were attentive to the customer. They were helpful in getting us taxis though.

The location was pretty good. I liked the breakfast as well. Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

When in Rome...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Good breakfast. And the dining room adjoins a lovely garden courtyard. Slept very well. Experience of the grand past of hotels. Helpful staff. Will stay again. Straight down via Nazionale to start exploring or perhaps shortcut to Trevi fountain over Piazza del Quirinale. Handy to Roma Termini trains and rental cars.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

6.0
    Considering that tourists from various nationalities come...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Considering that tourists from various nationalities come here the breakfast spread should be more varied and consist of more warm vegetarian preparations. Most of the dishes are served cold, they should look at providing more options in eggs as well. Over our 3 days stay the breakfast menu remained exact same which is quite a turn off!

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

wedding group

One of the best service i've seen and a well run establishment. People were very helpful and kind to help in so many ways and gave our stay a very positive note. Service throughout the city was in our experience very bad but at quirinale everything was professional and perfect. An experience we will remember. We stayed there for our wedding and everybody exceeded our expectations to make our experience unique. We're thankful to everybody. Couldn't be any better. Merry Christmas to all the team. We'll surely come back.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

Would stay here again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was a bit noisy. We could hear outside noisr plus boise in the corridor.

Excellent position, great breakfast, plenty of room to spread out, comfortable bed and friendly, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Excellent location will recommend others of this hotel.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Need to fix the front turning door for an older person need an extra push. Other than that no issues was seen.

The staff was very friendly made you feel welcome, the room was in a great location quite and peaceful. The breakfast was excellent enjoy all the food served.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Perfect
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Perfect location for tourist Great breakfast with many options Hotel furniture desgin Prices are super good In short best place to live in Rome

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

1920s style and great lobby
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Room was not appropriate or clean, very old room not uodated to the times. Also, the day before and same day, i requested a taxi to the airport and the front desk called a orovate rode for the double of the price. The driver was rude and ready to leave us in the street. The hotel staff should call a taxi wjen requested as all hotels do. I definetely wont recommend the hotel.

1920s style and great lobby

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Very pleasant stay.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Noise from the hallway was a bit annoying at times, but welcome to the world of older hotels.

The Quirinale is a consistently good hotel. As an older property they have a wide variety of rooms. Some are spectacular and some are comfortable, but not spacious.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Avoid room in front of the storage.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

My room was in front of a storage room and made a busy sound in the morning. It was not a good way to wake up.

Breakfast is nice but all same menu while we were in there.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Great place. Nice big rooms. Would return.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Only gripe is the staff. They are not impolite but they basically ignore you except ones at the reception. No hello or anything. Not a big issue for me but ... if they were generally more smiling ... the hotel would be perfect.

Excellent hotel in perfect location near termini station and 20 min walk from colosseo. My room was enormous and quiet. Very clean. Bathroom too. This is an old style hotel with majestic entrance and staircase etc. The breakfast is very good with large choice. I ll go back.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Great space, sevice, and style at a reasonable price.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The locked door between the adjacent room let a great deal of sound to pass. For a few nights there were some really loud people in the next room that was annoying.

Classic and spacious hotel. Very close to Temini for transportation but far enough away to avoid the street vendors.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Beautiful hotel with old world charm in a convenient location - would stay again.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

There was central heat in the room, but no AC... although with the windows open at night, it was comfortable (definitely a bit warm during the day though). We didn't request a fan since we were't in the room during that day much, but if the hotel has any, it may be worth requesting one.

The bed was very comfortable; the location was a short walk from an M train, and the water pressure in shower was surprisingly good (although not so much in the sink). The included breakfast was very good. Very clean and beautiful hotel.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Excellent location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

The 'security fee' - blocking 150 euro on a credit card to 'make sure we don't damage anything' is unnecessary, first time I was ever asked to do it in a hotel.

Excellent location. Breakfast ok but quite basic, better to opt out and eat in one of many amazing places in Rome.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Moderate.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Air condition was not working. Room was very hot and could not open the window. Room was not sound proof. You can hear steps in the corridor and you can hear neighbors moving and talking !!

Spacious room. Comfortable bed. Good location close to main atttactions and to the central station.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Absolutely wonderful. It was in a great location and near transportation.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

The staff was so professional and accommodating. The atmosphere in the building was one of quite dignity and old world charm. The breakfast was always perfect. the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone that enjoys a class property.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Its central location to transport
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Needs some light refurbishment and breakfast was not vegan friendly. The room was not serviced one day but was rectified straight away.

Its central location to transport

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Disappointed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Quality & standard of hotel slipping as have stayed there many times Breakfast choices poorer with choices on previous occasions now subject to extra charges Also bad sewage type smell often pervasive in room , unpleasant

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

How to sleep with a continuous earthquake!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

the continuous vibrations in my room (301). All the night!!! nobody informed me that the subway and/or other vehicles were creating a kind of continuous earthquake in my room.

the barman was really competent in doing cocktails

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Very nice property and location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Bird was trapped in breakfast dining area the morning we were able to eat breakfast. Too hot in there too.

Breakfast was excellent. Very nice selections.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

another relaxing stay in elegant surroundings in a great location!
    • Small Double or Twin Room

this was our 11th time staying at this lovely, elegant hotel. The food is fantastic- I highly recommend the restaurant's meet or fish grill- the breakfast fabulous and well-stocked, and the rooms very elegant and comfortable. We like everything about this hotel, and it is to us one of the nicest in the world. Staff are lovely and helpful, furnishings lovely and old-style, and it beats other hotels in Rome hands- down!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Nice stay in large old fashioned style hotel
    • Small Double or Twin Room

You can hear a lot from neighboring rooms, though this stopped fairly early.

Very comfortable room with a coffee or tea maker. It is conveniently located, close to Rome Termini station and within walking distance of the main attractions. The breakfast is abundant.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

The staff could not do enough including booking tables at...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The heating was on all the time, making the room extremely hot (it was not cold outside). The walls were thin.

The staff could not do enough including booking tables at restaurants for us when we had trouble doing so

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Loved the hotel, great location, friendly and helpful staff
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a bit average - with additional items available at additional cost which was annoying. Enough to get you going for the day but not quite the full english.

The hotel was lovely - great rooms, very stylish in an old world kind of way. Features in the film 'Finding you Feet' (corridors and a room) which we randomly watched in the hotel!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Would return without question
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast staff were extremely rude, expecting guests to move aside for them and always so miserable looking. Smiles cost nothing .

The whole experience was great. Room was very large , comfy beds, great shower. Breakfast was good . Had dinner a couple of times which was lovely . Allen served us on a few occasions and he is a credit to your establishment . Very friendly, courteous and always a smile .

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Rooms are very big!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lobby and common areas are in need of a refurbishment, they are extremely worn out.

Rooms are very big! Hotel is okey for what you pay. Overall we would stay again because the rooms are very comfortable, the bathroom very big and the beds are good.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Good hotel, very reasonably priced and excellent location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Very small shower and toilet was jammed up against bidet so had to sit on toilet sideways!!!!!

Bed was comfortable. Bathroom on the smallish size. Small shower. Overall a good hotel, excellent location staff were friendly and helpful especially Simona. Excellent breakfast included and hotel was reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Comfortable stay in a well priced, convenient property.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was a lot of dust under the wardrobe and the AC vent was dirty. Other than that, this hotel is just about perfect.

The Quirinale is perfectly located, convenient to both the A & B Metro Lines and all buses. An easy walk from Termini to the hotel, even with suitcases. There are lots of restaurants in all price ranges located within walking distance. The money exchange is 2 blocks away, the PO nearby. Lots of shopping along Via Nazionale. Breakfasts are ample, delicious and the buffet is nicely presented. Staff is obliging and efficient. Beds are very comfy, bathrooms well stocked, lots of closet space. This was our second stay here and we'll definitely book again next year.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Brilliant location in comfortable classic hotel.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Brilliant location in comfortable classic hotel. Lovely helpful and professional staff. Breakfast was very good though they charge extra for somethings that come as standard in other similar hotels. Very pleasant stay and highly recommended

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Perfect location EXTREM noise and badly need of refurbishing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Perfect location. Hotel will look grea after urgent renovation. Extremly noisy from the street with windows that did not close properly. Difficult to sleep!! Even though we did not faced the main street

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The location was fabulous and the building must have been...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The entire facility was badly in need of renovation. It was clean and tidy but the décor, furnishings etc need updating and replacing as they are faded and worn out.

The location was fabulous and the building must have been lovely once.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Maybe once a grand hotel, some rooms need maintenance and updating.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff could have addressed our room conditions more promptly. Hotel needs to invest in maintenance and updates.

This is listed as a four star hotel, which is why I was very surprised upon check in that our room was worn down, with destroyed wood floors. The hotel in general needs some maintenance and updating, you can tell it was once very grand but appears to have been run down in recent years. When we asked for a different room we were told the hotel was completely booked. After a few minutes we received a call that could switch our room and they upgraded us to a nice suite. This new suite was very nice, clean, well appointed and in good repair. I would say this hotel is hit or miss if you will get a good room or one in need of work.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel and hope to return.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

This is a grand old glamorous hotel. It had charm and character and I loved the beautiful bedroom with Empire style furniture, white linen and parqetry flooring. It has retained elements of the past and integrated beautifully with modern facilities. The hotel reception and all staff were charming and helpful. Staying at this hotel complemented our stay in Rome.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Good location to explore Rome
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast might not suite everyone's tastes especially the cooked food side of things. Still had plenty of selection on the continental side.

Old fashioned charm with little modern touches, good location to explore Rome. We stayed in a standard room which was lovely. The room was on the 4th floor which over looked the courtyard.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Large rooms;
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Front desk staff were surly (both males) morning and evening; Two single beds pushed together (not made as a double or queen, just pushed together) - however we didn’t call to correct this, as we assumed it would require a room-change, but we were grateful to get in the room at 6pm (after our first day tour) when we arrived at 6am from the airport.

Large rooms; great location; very good breakfast buffet; all food & beverage and porter staff were amazing.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

The rom was small and the walls were very thin. One could hear everything that went on outside the hallways from the roms and vice versa

The location. Close to the main station in Rome and in walking distance to some of the attraction The tidiness of the rooms after roomservive had been there.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The rooms are big and nice although they are not updated...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The social areas are in serious need for a renovation, you dont get a nice impression when you enter the hotel. The hotel is a good deal for the rate.

The rooms are big and nice although they are not updated beds are comfortable and bathroom is nice and clean.

• Small Double or Twin Room

Small room which I didn't expect.

Loved the location. Close to the central station and 2 minute walk away from the metro station. Good breakfast and clean rooms and service.

The room and the location was beautiful
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The bathroom door didn't close, the floor is really old that it makes a lot of noise when you walk over it, and a lot is A LOT

The room and the location was beautiful

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Convenient, clean, accommodating, lovely setting
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

In-room TV/entertainment did not work however really not a problem as free wi-fi on our devices however it made downloading a movie and watching it on phone a bit silly ;-)

Great location and value, lovely accommodations, convenient comfortable restaurant, great breakfast buffet, helpful and friendly staff - especially housekeepers and bellhops :-)

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Comfortable bed, convenient location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Room function is a bit old style and not practical. The wooden floor creates noise when guesses walking at night. Even it is a very convenient locations near Metro, the area does not seem to be super safe.

The location is the best value of Quirinale. The hotel is above standard in term of cleanliness. Breakfast room is large with outdoor garden court and varieties of foods. The hotel design/ style is impressive for Rome environment. There are couple near by super markets.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Beautiful boutique hotel, excellent location
    • Small Double or Twin Room

Beautiful old hotel. Excellent location, 5 minute walk to Termini train station, 20 minute walk to the Forum. We had a courtyard room, so peaceful. Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Outstanding - Beautiful Wedding Reception
    • Small Double or Twin Room

We had our wedding reception here and could not have been happier with our choice. Our bridal suite was a beautiful stylish room and so comfortable. The staff made a huge effort to make our drinks reception and main reception as personal as possible with beautifully decorated tables, and we cannot speak highly enough about the food. For us the delicious food was the highlight of the day, and all our guests really enjoyed it too. The excellent staff made the whole event run like clockwork and overall it was a day we will never forget.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

On our first night the bed was extremely uncomfortable (hard...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On our first night the bed was extremely uncomfortable (hard and lumpy). I asked to change rooms and the staff were very accommodating. Our 2nd room was better.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Rooms were really lovely, staff were helpful, great location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

there is not a comfortable lounge area, breakfast would ideally be served until at least 10.30am on a Sunday

Rooms were really lovely, staff were helpful, great location.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

We loved our stay - it was comfortable, clean and relaxing
    • Small Double or Twin Room

The metro station - Republica - was not operating. We didn't realise that before our stay.

We loved the decor and the high ceilings. Our room was quiet and comfortable - a total haven after our busy days. The breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Perfect time in Rome

I liked everything

The location was ideal, the hotel was big but the staff (especially Simoni and Emanuel) were very helpful! Very big and fully renovated room. I loved the breakfast and especially the fact that the breakfast was served on a veranda overlooking a beautiful garden.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

It takes a lot more than wonderful appointments like furniture, paintings and location.
    • Small Double or Twin Room

We checked in and gave the staff a bottle of good champagne in hopes it would get us a good room. We were placed on the top floor in a quiet room. The problem was that the AC did not work well and the room was very warm. We requested that it be checked and staff came up and looked at the air filter. It was very dirty. He cleaned it and put back together but it rattled. It took two more times, once to have it completely reassembled to be quiet. But the room never really got comfortable in 4 nights.

Housekeeping was great. My recommendation is stay on a lower floor not on the Via Nazionale. Breakfast was excellent. Location was super.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

would definitely return to same hotel. very enjoyable stay in great city

Improve room decoration. Sink plug was broken/ Towel hangers inconvenient

Reception staff excellent. helpful, and obliging. Dining staff breakfast and restaurant very good. Breakfast good but not exceptional. Needed more variety in dairy products. Great dining space

We Price Match