Reviews of Residence Le Pavoncelle

#18 of 50 Holiday rentals in Santa Teresa Gallura

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Hi ,
    • Studio

first , didn't like that place location on google map is in correct - first need to go other place for check in , pay attention pls even its written in some part of the web its make pep confuse , took me half hour to figure out where i'm going... second , as it shown on web the" total price" for room about 42 euro for single room , but only when u get there u find out "double charge " ops become 86 euro , that make me crazy and couldn't cancel the reservation , pls make sure before u get there ask what is the total price ,

Hi ,

We won't go back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

In the Pavoncelle residence there was no wifi, but nobody told us until we asked for a password and after they charged us 95euro more than the price we booked on Booking.com. Plus 150euro of deposit that was mentioned no where. On our second day we managed to get a place in the residence I Mirti Bianchi, but wifi was not even strong enough to do the check in online for our return flights. i ended up paying a lot of money extra with my english number for a better 3G. The swimming pool was without water but in the emails prior our arrivals I asked about it and nobody mentioned anything. Also we booked a flat for 4, but shower gel soaps was everything only for 2people. Finally this morning I received an (obviously) international phone call from them telling me we didn't take the rubbish bags out. I wonder why we paid 60£ of cleaning fee if I need also to take the rubbish out(already closed in bags and separated for the recycle). For 215euro we could definitely got something better and closer to the sea.

Flat was very spacious

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

The best place with perfect location in Sardegna, The best price, The best service
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The best place for holiday stay in Sardegna. Clean and big comfortable rooms, the perfect location, close to downtown, beaches just 3 min. car drive or 5 min. walk from apartments. Washing machine for free. Toys for kids. Nice view from balcony. Everything was on the top level. Highly recommended and definitaly will come back !

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Very central
    • Studio

The hairdryer didn't work, the cleaning fee does not make any sense when you don't have a toal.

The location. Very close from the restaurants and supermarkets. Close from the beach.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.