Reviews of Hotel Rosabianca 4 stars

Viale Tripoli 195, Rimini Central Marina, 47921 Rimini, Italy

#65 of 456 hotels in Rimini

• Budget Double Room

Definitely not a 4 star, 3 perhaps. Rooms to small, bathroom even smaller and old. No facilities in the room, like coffee, tea etc.

Breakfast was abundant and good.

• Budget Double Room

We have nothing negative to say.

The staff at reception were very helpful. When asked about the quality of the restaurant opposite the hotel the very helpful young lady in reception recommended it and advised that guests at the hotel were given a 10% discount by the restaurant. We went to the restaurant and had a very nice meal - and when the bill came we were actually given a 20% discount!

• Budget Double Room

Everything! The welcome, lovely room, breakfast choice and service, public areas with tea & cakes anytime. Discounted sun loungers/brolly on beach. Good wifi and easy to connect.

• Budget Double Room

Old facilities and furniture, needs reconstruction.

Really polite and helpful staff. Breakfast with lots of fruits and sweets. Room and bathroom are clean.

• Budget Double Room

What a lovely hotel! After an epic journey and feeling hungry and tired, I was greeted by the most lovely receptionist who directed me to a nice nearby restaurant. My room was a budget one, so on the smaller size. However it was very clean and very comfortable and a lovely hot shower. There is a hairdryer and minibar. Breakfast was amazing, buffet with fresh fruits, fresh squeezed orange juice and all you would need for a substantial breakfast. The nicest thing I felt, was a tea corner. Here you can make a fresh cup of tea and there is a delicious range of biscotti. Any time of the day, great when you come in from sightseeing. All the staff had smiles and greetings. There was a lovely gift on checkout.

• Budget Double Room

Too much noise from the corridor and the other rooms (but I have this problem almost anywhere). And I didn't like that the wifi connection was unprotected.

I had a lovely time, much better than I'd expected, I was actually quite sorry to leave (I stayed 4 nights as part of a longer trip to Rimini, I chose the hotel because it looked conveniently located, but I didn't expect to feel so comfortable). The room was nice, the staff very friendly and helpful (e.g. I asked for a room change on arrival, because I didn't want to have a connecting door, they changed my room immediately, in a pleasant manner), and the breakfast was absolutely delicious, with an incredible choice of cakes and everything else (eggs, cheese, ham, etc.). My biggest regret is that I only discovered the hazelnut spread on the third morning, it was divine. Offering a variety of teas and a biscuits all they long, for free, was also a nice gesture. I hope I'll have a chance to stay here again.

My room needed updating. This is strictly a design issue & didn’t effect my comfort. It is clear from the exterior & lobby/reception that this hotel plans on making everything top notch.

Gorgeous Veranda! Breakfast included. Nice comfortable bed. I will give them 5 stars when they upgrade room decor to the same level as their reception area. Parking is available in a gated area with code access. Walking distance to nightlife & some attractions. I would need to drive to the sea if I had more than a towel with me. First impression is a beautiful hotel, good location. Not close to main historical sites. If I weren’t traveling solo it would have been an excellent location. I will return just to see the progress. The staff is wonderful!

• Budget Double Room

Rooms are old, toilet, windows, walls.. definitely needs a good renovation.. 540€ for three nights? Everything should have been more than perfect!

Was very clean, nice and complete breakfast!

• Budget Double Room

...very well positioned, see side reachable in few minutes walk, several restaurants around the hotel, very good breakfast and honestly one of the best customer service ever had!

It is not 4 stars hotel more 3 - 3+. The walls are very thin I heard elevator & all conversations from rooms next to mine.

Nice staff and good coffee in the morning. Very good location. Hotel renovated, I like idea that everything is white it looks clean and modern. Free parking!

Can,t think of anything

Very good breakfast, nice adequate room, location is perfect, used this hotel many times now and I recommended it to colleagues who were also happy with their stay. The exterior lounge area is a bonus especially in summer evenings.

• Budget Double Room

They could use some new bathroom amenities like new hair dryer. The room was slightly small.

Splendid breakfast, extraordinary, tea and home made biscuites through all day. Simple check in and check out. Gift on check out.

• Budget Double Room

A jug in our room would have been wonderful for cups of tea.

The guy at the desk was very friendly. I really enjoyed the cool drinks and biscuits that were free. The location was great..close to the beach and a fifteen minutes walk to the train station. We received biscuits as we left. Lovely hotel!

• Double or Twin Room

The shower a little too narrow.

The hotel is situated in a good place, near the beach. It is very clean and everything in the room white indeed. The room is good, a quite large balcony towards the main street.

• Budget Double Room

The staff was friendly and nice. The breakfast is great because you get not just pastries and coffee, but some scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, fruit and many other breakfast pieces. Cheaper rooms are quite tiny. Wifi worked okay, which is a rarity in Italy

The noise rooms (we had 2, each on different sides of the building, didn't made a big difference),my mother couldn't sleep because of the street noise. And the old bathroom in our room...the other one is better!

The staff is absolutely amazing: Julia from the reception gaved us the best tips for the area; Barbara from breakfast and the lady that was cleaning the rooms at the 3th floor (I think her name is Antoneta). The 3 were brilliant! BUT... the hotel is not a 4*... breakfast ist really good, tho the sweets are not as fresh as they say... but all together good and various. The rooms are ok... the walls are horrible! So thin you can hear absolutely everything!!! We have traveled with our 1year old and without white-noise (that we had with us from home) it was impossible to rest! The bathroom was also not as good as expected...old, ooooold! All in one: Good food and location! BUT this hotel is max 3*!

• Family Room

The hotel is not beach front, which we did indicate as a search filter. There is no assistance or cart to help you with your bags. The rooms and bedrooms are dated but functional. We were first given keys to a room which turned out to be occupied already, then we got a different room which still had wet towels in the bathroom. They did apologise but a bit of a bad start.

Good value for money. Breakfast is perfect. Air conditioning worked fine and is absolutely needed in this climate. We liked the area and the fact that they have family rooms with 2 separate bedrooms.

• Budget Double Room

The hotel is close to the beach, but luckily it is not on the main street so it is not noisy. The staff is really, really helpful and polite, they were always ready to help. The breakfast was amazing!

• Budget Double Room

Internet connection wasn't good at all. Even we couldn't have connected.

Breakfast was excellent. Staff were very friendly. The bicycles were also good and free for rent...

• Double or Twin Room

The only thing i needed was interior swimming pool but I really can't regret everything was fantastic!!!!

Incredibly good breakfast, location, comfortable car park free of charge, nice beach towels, renting a bike, efficient air conditioning

• Budget Double Room

The hotel has not chairs and umbrellas on the beach, because is a little far. If you want to stay on sheet, you need to walk half an hour to the public beach. But it's worth,because the sand is fine and the sea is clear and hot.

The breakfast is fantastic! Good caffe, fresh food, fresh juice, fruits and cookies home made.

• Budget Double Room

Of all the things we felt the bed was rather hard, some people may like that but we prefer a softer mattress

The staff was amazing very friendly and accommodating breakfast was really good and flexible for travelers needs, great location, close to all beaches and activities.

• Double or Twin Room

Could not find taxi from the train station to the hotel, but I have arrived very late at night. Not the hotel's problem though!!!

The staff prepared a small breakfast for me upon my departure very early in the morning! That was the first time for me. The reception staff also gave me a selection of biscuits for my trip.

• Basic Double Room - Single Use

room substandard versus my previous experience in this hotel

My second time here, first time absolutely great, this time I arrived late in the evening (due to traffic) and was given a very poor room. Booked a double for single occupancy, not the first time when I feel a single woman gets given the bottom quality. Disappointing. But staff lovely, breakfast very good, great location. Parking off site a bit of a pain, but not an issue. would recommend it, but with a careful request of a good room

• Budget Double Room

The rooms weren't soundproofed and we can hear people walking on the room above us.

The hotel was centrally located. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room we had was a bit small but comfortable. They also had a very generous and delicious breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Budget Double Room

One of the best breakfast I've ever had. Handmade cakes, muffins, croissants and then bacon, cheese, eggs and so on. Great experience. The staff is really friendly and helpfuland they make you feel comfortable. The car park is just a few steps away from the hotel and you can also hire a bike for free. Perfectly located: the seaside and the Palacongressi are just a few minutes' walk from the hotel. Moreover, clean room with all the facilities listed in their site. Love it!

None I can think of.

Breakfast is awesome. This is our best breakfast ever in Italy. The location is close enough so it's ok to walk from train station with our backpacks. Beach is only a short walk away. We went to San Marino and the old town during our 1-night stay and we checked the beach in the morning. It's a very pleasant stay. They even let us check in before noon since the room is ready!

The waiter did not speak english, just italian and russian, it was pretty hard to make myself understood. The room was not phonic isolated, it was pretty hard to get rested with all the noise from outside. I found my car moved from the place i parked it initally in their private parking place, which was pretty strange, even though i had my room number and telephone showed on the window.

Staff was happy to help me with finding a parking place, they give you cookies when leaving the hotel. Good location and view, looking good hotel comparing with others from the region.

• Budget Double Room

rooms could get up dated a little - they had done wall with trendy wallpaper - not my taste but OK - beds could be a bit more comfortable - i do repeat that they were exceptionally clean - especially the bathroom.

the hotel was exactly as described - staff very polite and friendly - the reception was very modern and clean. rooms were a bit old style - but were the cleanest I have ever seen in a long time breakfast was exceptional all fresh home made and the comb of boney was a really nice touch...

• Budget Double Room

Good. But check your things after cleaning and try to put everything in a suitcase, do not leave things If you live a week, the general cleaning will only be on the fourth day, every day they take out the garbage and make the bed. Breakfasts are good, staff at the reception are nice and friendly, I liked everything, if not for a lost gift, bought specially in San Marino, was not found on arrival, so a little disappointed. But thanks for the rest

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• Basic Double Room - Single Use

in my room isn't possible see well the tv . it's position is not good .

The price was very good for confort and location. Ftiendly staff. Good cleaning .

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Budget Double Room

I just stayed the night to be able to go to San Marino early in the morning. I wish the train station had been closer but what can you do.

I loved the breakfast. They had eggs and cheese which I need in the morning. The fruit was fresh and nice too.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Budget Double Room

Nothing could be better..

Breakfast was over expectations including fresh orange juice.. The lady at the reception desk was extremely helpful. She advised us to take free bikes to discover the old town which was a vital tip. We enjoyed our stay very much and hope to come here again

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Budget Double Room

Most of the rooms are located to the main street! The windows are thin like paper! So these rooms located are really loud ... You will be woken up by local litter service every day 05:30 am! The beds are not very comfortable and squeaking most of the time! Furthermore the people working there neither speak German nor speak any real good English!

Breakfast was ok, a lot things to choose (every day changing offers of cakes etc.). It is really not far away from the beach.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Budget Double Room

generally older accomodation/infrastructure with - hard spring matresses - rooms were not quiet - insufficiënt storage space for clothes

good continental breakfast with added assortiment of pastries and cake free gated parking, bike rental and beverages location between beaches and historical centre 24/7 service clean

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Budget Double Room

The hotel offeers free parking but the spaces are limited. In particular in the evening it can be difficult to get a parking spot.

The hotel is close to the beach. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. The breakfast is great. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would book this hotel again.

Stayed in May 2016

Noisy at night (from the street)

Breakfast, variety and quality

Balcony off room. Outside seating area of the hotel. Staff were very friendly.

Free bicycles, breakfast!

• Budget Double Room

Lo staff attento e professionale

• Budget Double Room

The Breakfast was brilliant and the friendly staff were very helpful. The cost for our two night stay was exceptional value.

• Budget Double Room

Check out time is very early

Very clean. Nice place.

• Budget Double Room

Little gift when departure.

• Budget Double Room

Very friendly and helpful personal! Breakfast was very good especially the fresh Orangejuice and coffee👌

breakfast choice

bathroom and room facilities need upgrading

The sweetest reception staff ever! Great wi-fi, and location. The rooms were spacious and very clean.

Nothing springs to mind.

A very pleasant stay.

wifi

Very pleasant experience

• Budget Double Room

the door of the room did not close well. the parking gate was broken. the room seems not to have repair in years

breakfast was good

• Double or Twin Room

Noise! We were at the front of the hotel and the road was very noisy! Had a very disturbed night!

Staff were great

Great location. 2-3 minutes from the beach and from all restaurants.

• Budget Double Room

The bed isn't very comfortable and a bit of a let down for a 4 star rated hotel.

• Budget Double Room

Parking down the road, but OL

Everything except the hard bed

• Budget Double Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Good breakfast

Wireless

Excelent breakfast

• Budget Double Room

Really fantastic breakfast, nice and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Budget Double Room

Fantastic breakfast and very friendly, welcoming, staff. Walk to station less than 15 minutes and only a 5 minute stroll to the beach.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

great place

• Budget Double Room

Nere to bus station, good breakfast!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

ROOMS TOO HOT

GOOD BED

Fantastic open breakfast

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Budget Double Room

Staff friendly and helpful, & a good location, great breakfast

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The room was too warm, and no possibility too adjust room temperature. Also the bath didn't work properly.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Budget Double Room

The receptionist reserved me a very warm welcome. She was very very kind in arranging for me a very early breakfast. 10+

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• Budget Double Room

Excellent breakfast, polite and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• Budget Double Room

The room faces the Main Street. Very noise in nights.

location Staff very friendly and let us have a late checkout free of charge

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

All was good.

Staff are very friendly. Excellent breakfast and a lovely helpful lady in charge of breakfast.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Nothing really. Maybe a better choice of lower cost wine at the bar !

Perfectly located ,have used it for several years. Very capable staff

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Budget Double Room

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. Close to the beach.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Dripping shower. Spartan furnishing.

Location near beach, excellent breakfast till noon. Loaner bikes.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Great room and breakfast

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Family Room

older room equipment , busy street under the windows

perfect breakfast till 12pm., excellent staff, free private parking close hotel