Reviews of Hotel Sacramora 3 stars

Viale Toscanelli 142, Viserba, 47811 Rimini, Italy

#385 of 456 hotels in Rimini

If not for the staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Very poor wifi. You can hear all of your neighbors. The air conditioning is kind of centralized and you cannot have it turned on only for your room. In our room we had very noisy bath fan. All in all, we experienced some strange treatment from some of the staff: when I came to the counter to ask to turn on the air conditioning they replied that for the price I paid (43 eur for 2 night / 2 persons) I should be grateful for that level of service. So what's the point of setting low prices and treat your customers that way. I really didn't get it.

The hotel is near the beach and no so far from the city center. They have a few parking place in front of the entrance so there is no problem with parking.

Bad.
    • Double or Twin Room

Pillow was so bad/so hard, all bedsheets wasn’t good. Breakfast, oh, disgusting. There was nothing literally and coffee.. you cannot even drink it. After 22 they closed doors and you cannot get inside, you have to knock on door like fool about 10minutes. They took me 48€ per night and didn’t gave me back when I paid in the last day all period what I was there.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Great friendly place, the girl at the desk was wonderful!
    • Double or Twin Room

The wifi did not connect all the time.

The girl serving breakfast in the morning was super sweet! I would just go back there to see her again!

• Reviewed: 27 March 2015

When we arrive, i asked to boil eggs tomorrow at breakfast...

When we arrive, i asked to boil eggs tomorrow at breakfast for my 2 years old son. I had eggs, pot etc and just needed a heater. They said yes. In breakfast time same people said restaurant is closed. I insisted and said that i wanted it only for child but their answer didn't changed, " No, restaurant is closed ". Instead of it they offered me a so called " buffet " which has 1 kind of cereal, 1 kind of biscuits, croissants and that's all. So they didn't let to boil a single egg for my boy and we left without breakfast. Plus i know restaurant was open because a group of students were there and they had breakfast. Unlike pictures on site, the room was so small ( Their photographer must be a professional ) There wasn't enough place even for luggages. We paid for 1 double and 2 single bed but there was 1 double and 1 bunk. WiFi sometimes didn't work even in the lobby

• Reviewed: 31 August 2015

Price = Comfort.

Price = Comfort. However would not recommned overall.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.