Reviews of Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera 4 stars

Via Ceresio 49, 22074 Lomazzo, Italy

#1 of 2 hotels in Lomazzo

Great hotel, with great breakfast, easy to find!
    • Standard Family Room

The beds were not that comfortable, the mattresses could be softer.

The room was very clean and had a fridge which I loved. The extras like shampoo, soap, and bottled water were very much appreciated. The staff were excellent. The restaurant was delicious for dinner and the breakfast buffet was perfect!

Relaxed, stress-free one night stay.
    • Standard Family Room

Clean. Friendly staff. Pet friendly (also give you a dog basket and bowl for your room). Close to motorway. Considering how close it is to it, it was very quiet.

beyond expectation

Breakfast could have started a bit earlier. preffering 6am since you will hit traffic towards Milan after 7am.

great price / quality, airco working, bottles of water in the room , bathroom equipment complete. breakfast was great.

We shall book again on our next trip to Italy.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Sorry, but dogs in the restaurant, even in well educated , is not recommanded.

Very pleasant staff...smiling even on very busy days in the evening and for breakfast...the same people. It is a good thing to sleep quickly... Large and clean rooms

found it on the last minute on our way to lake como.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

found it on the last minute on our way to lake como. simple and good value for money hotel. very close to Milano and lake como, easy to get around if you have a car. Breakfest is simple but very good. Stuff is helpful and smiling.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I like everything from the check in to the end,professional...

Nothing at all

I like everything from the check in to the end,professional and polite staff,large and tidy room,food service on the room fast and absolutely delicious and amazing breakfast ,I was traveling from England to south Italy by car and I slept in different 4stars Hotel during my trip no one can beat Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera worth every penny that you pay 10++++++even my dog was happy because they offer to us a dog kits and she sleeps very well.

Great overnight stay on our travels with fabulous standard of comfort at a reasonable price.
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

There was nothing we identified as lacking or unsatisfactory.

Beautiful hotel in perfect location for travellers and also near Como so excellent base for a longer stay. Superb cleanliness throughout hotel. The room had all facilities required to a high standard. We would definitely stay here again.

Easy to come and go.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Breakfast is just average, I wait for 4 star breakfast. Little bit old already and need renovation to be 4 star, only lobby is nice area. One room was very dusty. (we have 4 rooms)

Lobby is nice and you can enjoy there with drinks and snaks. Easy to come and go.

Good location for stopover, everything else poor quality
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

The rooms were jaded - shower didn’t work properly, safe was unusable. Dinner in the restaurant was one of the worst we have had in italy and expensive for the quality ( breakfast was better ). We will not be using this hotel again

Location for stopover

Perfect place to be based to visit family, Como and Milan.
    • Classic Twin Room

An option to not have towels changed daily would be a good idea. The hotel could be more environmentally friendly in that respect.

Twin beds very comfy. Air conditioning effective in the heat. Good variety at breakfast. Very friendly bar staff.

The location next to the motorway was convenient.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

The location next to the motorway was convenient. Everything for our stay was great until we checked out. Then we were asked for an extra €20 . When making the booking I had requested a twin bed room. I was told this would be an extra €20 I agree to this. However when we arrived at the hotel we were given a room with a double bed. As we were only staying one night we didn't query this. So we were very disappointed when we were charged for something we had asked for but hadn't received! I'm not sure why a twin bedded room would cost more than a room with a double bed!! We left the hotel very unhappy as I was told by the desk clerk he would speak to his manager about the problem and get back to me - but we didn't hear from the hotel again.

it a very good hotel just off the autostrada and close to...

nothing to complaint about

it a very good hotel just off the autostrada and close to Fiera Milano . But you need a car . lots of parking spaces. excellent breakfast.

Motel 2* instead of Hotel 4*.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Attention, I made a reservation at the hotel and I got to the motel, for this hotel economy room means a room outside the hotel, without light, with 2 entrance doors, unfinished, dusty and dirty. The first room we received had to be changed so dirty it was.Breakfast was not at the level of a 4 star. Not recommended, this hotel is a 2 stars motel.

We have stayed here many times and will again.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

We have stayed here many times and will again. We are usually put into the motel garage rooms. This time we were placed in the hotel and it was fantastic on after 2 days on the road. WHEN we book again can we please have a room in the hotel again . It is nicer when travelling.

Good for relaxing, refreshing, getting rest...
    • Classic Double Room (1 Adult)

Maybe this is not bad idea to invest 10 EUR and offer small water boiler for guests (to boil water for tea, coffee, ....). Also, I could not find how heating system works.

I have payed 150 EUR for two nights with the breakfast. Great Hotel for that price. Bedroom is quite nice, bathroom is very comfortable and clean. Size of the room is perfect.

Super clean, close to the highway and comfortable bed.
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

As clean and as tidy our rooms was, the room smelled like bleach. I assumed this was from the cleaning supplies?

Love the decor of the hotel, the cleanliness of the place and offers free parking.

No desk in room.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

No desk in room. Only one chair for 2 pax. Not worked air-conditioning system, cooling only. Little value, too expensive for Exhibition period. Condition of shower booth was bad, parts of shower-head and others were totally broken.

Very good hotel near Como and far less expensive than in Como.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

If you need something to buy you mast take the car and go 10 min to Lomazzo.

The room was spacious and clean. No charge for the parking. Only 10 KM from Como. Half an hour ride from the Alfa Romeo museum. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Delicious breakfast
    • Standard Family Room

Very good and comfortable hotel, a perfect decision for stop-off. Professional and very nice staff at reception. But the main thing we liked there was about breakfast! Well we travel a lot and always have omelet and bacon for breakfast and I have to admit that they do serve the most delicious bacon and omelet we`ve ever tried. Also there was unreal delicious kind of cottage cheese! :) Not to talk about the many other things we`ve also tried there. Still can`t forget about that fantastic breakfast ))

A good value for money business hotel in a good location
    • Classic Double Room (1 Adult)

Nothing on this trip

Check in procedure was really swift and efficient. I was fortunate enough to be offered a no cost room upgrade which provided an large balcony with outdoor seating. The desk area for working was large and desk lighting was good. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. I ate in the restaurant in the evening where they offered a very well priced 'business dinner'. Breakfast selection was also good.

I have stayed here before and I will stay here again when I come back to the area
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Minor details as the room was great and spacious, just a little out the way. I was put outside in the Motel bit (Although it said "Hotel" I had to leave the building and go around the back to the motel section). I usually stay in the Hotel section but I might have booked the wrong room this time. Will check in future before booking.

The hotel was great, staff were great and food the restaurant (Breakfast and Dinner)were great. Good atmosphere in the bar when the World Cup qualifiers were on.

Wont be going back because of the receptionist!!
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

One of the receptionist was very rude to me and shouted at me when she got my bill wrong I wanted room and food on separate bills...she shouted "I asked you twice".. which she did and i told her twice that I wanted them on separate bills ....and in the end I had to leave a day early !!!!

I liked it was clean and had a good restaurant with very good restaurant staff

travel around the lakes
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

the acces from the motorway the fast wifi the bed comfort the breakfast ( only the same scrabble eggs every day..) The smile at the reception the good coffee at breakfast the room size and linen qualllity

We have stayed here before on several occasions, but on this...
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

We have stayed here before on several occasions, but on this booking we were put in the motel not the main hotel. Room was fine, but although they knew I was disabled, we seemed to get a room a long way from the restaurant. (150 mtrs)

Good breakfast, big parking lot, good wifi.
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

The hotel could use at least some cosmetic repairs - everything in the room was quite tired.. The entrance to the hotel area is hardly visible at night (it depends which direction you're comming from)

Good breakfast, big parking lot, good wifi.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Good location and nice
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

Needs a bit of redecoration in the corridors but the room was fine.

Good location just off the motorway and it was easy to find. We went out for dinner as the hotel/motel felt a little lifeless but wished we had stayed there as on our return it was busy with locals as well as people staying in the hotel. Very comfortable bed.

Fast stop

The corridor noise came to the room. Early in the morning, when there are a lot of people moving in the corridors, the noise was disturbing.

Nice room, good choice sanitary items, good brekafast, convenient location and good price and quality ratio. Free parking and enoght free spaces Very good Pizzeria was clouse by (abut 2 km) Colibri pizza.

The hotel is very close to the highway which was the main...
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

The hotel is very close to the highway which was the main reason why we have chosen this hotel as we travelled by car. It is exactly as described. The room is clean and you can find everything you need. The breakfast was excellent. The value-for-money ratio is amazing! I highly recommend this hotel.

hotel is very close to the highway.
    • Standard Family Room

hotel is very close to the highway. it is the right place to stay if you are travelling by car. The parking is into the building and very safe. Comfortable room to stay 1 night .

price/quality: very good

- no fridge in the room

+ location: close to the highway, ideal when you are travelling + breakfast + hotel interiour + price/quality: very good, quite cheap

OK as a transit-hotel

Breakfast is getting worse each time we visit. Please fix the key-cards to get into the rooms, half of the cards don't function as they should. It frustrates people they can't get in their room!

I think it was the sixt time we booked a night at the Just Hotel on our way to Tuscany. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff at the reception is friendly and helpfull. Hotel is situated next to the highway exit but there is no noise of the highway to be heard in the rooms.

Next to the highway, good to stay for a night
    • Standard Family Room

There wasn't any glasses and a fridge in the room and no tea or coffee making opportunity.

Next to the highway, good to stay for a night Big bathroom with bath

Overnight stay.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

We arrived late and the reception staff weren't at all welcoming and helpful. The rooms are in need of repair.

Location. Nice looking reception area, also the dining room.

Average Hotel

Rooms weren't prepared upon arrival. Once checked-in and going to the room, in the balcony there was a plastic cup with wine and cigarets inside. The ceiling had squashed mosquitos. Plus the bathroom was missing hand soap and the door frame damaged and cracked. For a Superior Room class was a bit disappointed.

Breakfast was very good. Easy access to the highway.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

4.0
    Bad one night experience
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

When we arrived the computer at the lobby/reception for the check in was not working. We could not get our room right away and had to leave our bagge in another room. Only abfew hours later when we came back we got our room. It was smelly, old, needed some renovation work and few other things. We kinda expected that for the price. However, we had only one pillow, the lavado would not work, the aircondition either and we could not open tge window long becuase of mosquitos. It was bad. We paid for two nights but left after that first night to another hotel

Not much

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Great location, good value but need to sort out the WiFi
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

A major problem was the Wifi - we were travelling through Italy and onwards through Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and France. It was important for me to access work emails as we run a small business. the Wifi didn't work and the reception were unable or unwilling to provide a solution (although they had access). At checkout there was just one person dealing with check-out and queries, such as mine. So rather than an early start that we had planned, we departed an hour late. We thought dinner was overpriced and pretentious - not we would expect, especially in Italy. I am not sure if there are any alternative eating places nearby so they have a captive market.

The hotel is conveniently located just off the motorway but remains fairly quiet. Easy to find and parking is OK.

What a gem of a hotel, found at the last minute on my way...
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

What a gem of a hotel, found at the last minute on my way back from Florence to Zurich and needed a pitstop to rest for the night. My family and I were most impressed with the facilities and proximity to the Swiss border for our return journey.

Ask for a room away from the bar!
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Unfortunately, our room was above the bar and we rang to reception to ask about the music. We finally got up and dressed, went downstairs and had the music turned off. There's nothing worse than having to beg to have very loud thumping music turned off late at night.

A very convenient place for driving through to Belgium. It's close to the main motorway. Breakfast was plentiful and varied with lots of choice. The initial reception staff was lovely and he gave us written directions to places in the town. Free parking on site was great. The room was spacious and very clean. It's convenient for eating on site as it has both a restaurant and a coffee shop.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

For short business stay perfect
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

- little bit loud, because it`s near the a frequented street

- I had a nice big room with balcony - the room was very clean - Staff very friendly - lot of free parking slots outside and inside - good drinks at the bar

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Good hotel - very convenient for motorway and most routes
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

AC set too high at 21 deg - we couldn't lower it! Difficult to have window open at night as there was traffic noise from motorway Didn't seem to be a working extractor fan in bathroom Staff at breakfast very keen to clean coffee machine and 'tidy up' before 10am though willing to do us a coffee in the kitchen if requested

Very clean, large room, good bathroom

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

The bed was reseat but hir from previous customer were under...
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

The bed was reseat but hir from previous customer were under the blanket!!! they changed me the room The key to open the foor eas not working and I did spent about 15 minutes to vomply with them.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Everything was nice, but the comfort of the beds could be improved (changing the too hard pillows)

- The bed was not comfortable enough (pillows too hard)

- The localization close to the highway - The kindness of the people working at the hotel - Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Pet friendly
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Pet supplement was charged at 20 euros per dog until I challenged the price and it was then reduced to 10 euros. Prices should be clearly displayed beforehand.

Good pet friendly hotel you can take your dog anywhere.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Stylish hotel in a great location.
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

Tea making facilities in the room would have been the icing on the cake.

Stylish, friendly, clean, with an excellent breakfast. Very close to the motorway too.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

excellent position and well designed hotel but needs more staff and regular maintenance
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Insufficient staff at reception. Hotel maintenance not up to scratch. No heat control, no plug for handbasin, bathroom design poor

Excellent location and ideal structure with car under cover in front of room

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Bathroom was not so clean and the bed was to hard

Bathroom was not so clean and the bed was to hard

Comfortable and convenient!
    • Classic Twin Room

Friendly staff, convenient to the autostrada. Very nice, clean, and comfortable rooms.

Very enjoyable, great rooms great breakfast
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

I liked everything about Lomazzo excellent

Good value
    • Standard Family Room

Great value, modern and comfortable hotel, reasonable healthy options on the breakfast.

Good would return
    • Classic Triple Room

Coffee could be better from machines

Variety at breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Very enjoyable, great rooms great breakfast
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

The whole experience was great, loved the hotel

Very dog friendly.

Shower not great.

Very dog friendly. Near the motorway so good place to stop on a roadtrip to allow day trip to como. Good breakfast.

Everything was good!
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

Very nice hotel to sleep over of you're on your way to a long-term trip.

Nice cocktails in the bar, very good food in the restaurant!
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Nice cocktails in the bar, very good food in the restaurant! And the prices where very reasonable.

Great stay for sleepover during travel.
    • Classic Triple Room

Staff should speak better English.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Like the Just hotel very much, stayed there before but never had a fridge that worked,

A fridge that works.

Breakfast very good.

Lovely

N/a

Very central hotel, lovely location very friendly staff and an amazing breakfast. Very good value for money . Recommend it!

good sound isolation of the room
    • Classic Double Room (2 adults)

good sound isolation of the room good restaurant large portions in restaurant very good facolities in room cosy lobby and overall interior

Large bed good quality, plenty of parking, just of Autobahn.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Great Bathroom, quality towels, Large bed good quality, plenty of parking

Exceptional
    • Deluxe Double Room with Balcony

Excellent rest on our trip to mid Italy.

All good when en route!

Location when travelling!

too cold

too cold

Excellent value for money and very clean

Excellent value for money and very clean

Very nice place, good location easy to reach by car, next to...
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Very nice place, good location easy to reach by car, next to the highway. Clean, confortable, easy parking and very nice staff. Soon again ;-)

Location,price,parking,staff,rooms

Location,price,parking,staff,rooms

the hotel was for a short stay and was perfect for just that
    • Standard Family Room

mattresses could have been more comfortable

there is a enough choice for breakfast. staff polite.

perfect on our way to mid Italy

perfect on our way to mid Italy

location near high road, indoor parking.

daylight in the room

location near high road, indoor parking.

Great location, and good quality rooms, but the restaurant closes too early.
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Restaurant closes early, at 22:30. If you arrive late after a long drive, you will not have time to enjoy your meal.

Quality of room.

If i am near and only for one day i come back
    • Economy Double Room - Annex

Hotel is near highway. There is nothing else in the vicinity

Breakfast is very good

Would stay again

Everything was fine

Excellent breakfast and good value for money. Good quality restaurant

Nice far away
    • Classic Twin Room

It was very clean and comfort. Big size of packing lot.

Location on the autoroute;
    • Classic Triple Room

Location on the autoroute; EASY stop-off for late arrivals into Milan. Nice breakfast

Good breakfast and excellent wifi
    • Classic Triple Room

Being able to open the window would be nice

Good breakfast and excellent wifi

for the price this was a good deal

bed was a little hard.

nice staff, clean rooms, location near motor way suited us.

Browse Just Hotel Lomazzo Fiera traveller photo gallery