Reviews of Sheraton Parco De' Medici Rome Hotel 4 stars

Viale Salvatore Rebecchini 145, Eur & Garbatella, 00148 Rome, Italy

#744 of 921 hotels in Rome

4.9

• Executive Room

None. Shuttle bus is always 7 minutes late. But it is always 7 minutes, so you can get used to it. :-)

It is built at a beautiful 27 holes golf course. Hotel guests get big discount over the tee time fees. The shuttle bus takes you to center of Rome several times a day, so you can enjoy golf and visit the historical city center without problems. Great breakfast. And very polite Italian staff.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Wi-fi isn't free in rooms. You have to pay about 10euros per day to have it in room. In lobby is free.

Great hotel, big and clean rooms. In front of our building (building 2) there was free parking.

• Executive Room

“Seasonal” swimming pool. Shuttle bus is a complete disaster- people always left behind. Not enough loungers by pool.

Big room, comfortable bed. Staff did their best (but only after an argument!)

• Executive Room

While checking in, the staff told us "they upgraded our room" to an executive room. But, this is the exact room we booked through booking.com. To tell us they upgraded us was not true. Then, the staff person attempted to tell us that through booking.com, we had to pay 9e pp for the wifi. When in fact, booing said we should receive free wifi. When I questioned this, then the staff person gave it to us with no charge. Also, we booked for 3 people---ourselves and daughter. The room did not have a 3rd bed, and I HAD to call down to request a 3rd bed. Same with towels, etc. Nothing was ready for 3 people, as I had booked. We were so very disappointed. The staff really set the tone, and the dishonesty about an upgrade and trying to charge us extra for wifi was not appreciated. We travel all over the world and use booking.com frequently. We will not stay here again. We ate dinner in the restaurant and I'd give that a low score as well.

The bathroom was nice. Separate shower. That is all we liked, truly, about this hotel. We would not stay here again.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room wasn't ready, lots of dirt especially in bathroom, no food variety - only typical Italian breakfast available, swimming pool closed and gym quite poor in equipment. All we asked appeared to be just chsnged in the standards of the hotel. It's not what you expect from worldwide know brand and a 4-star hotel as Sheraton. The room is already asking for renewing - old grey curtains, even older bathroom with yeast in the air conditioning, different lamps above the bed, broken phone, empty minibar and much more...Really a disaster. It was one of the worst hotels I have ever been to. And in the offer noone mentioned that there is additional payment you have to do when you arrive...so if you aren't ready for unnice and unexpected "surprice" don't choose that hotel.

The bed was big and comfortable, free parking and quiet in the whole hotel

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I stayed here twice. Once with our group tour and a second time at the conclusion of our trip. Both times there was a problem with the hair dryer. First stay the dryer would not stay on. After calling I received a replacement at the time I told the staff I needed to be leaving. The second time there was no hair dryer at all. I called for a hair dryer explaining I needed to clean up before dinner. I never received it. 3 hours later after dinner I had to call for the dryer again. I complained so they brought it immediately. About 30 minutes later as I was stepping out of my bath, they called asking if I had finished using it. I had to quickly use it. They came immediately after I let them know I was finished. This is totally unacceptable, especially since most people traveling internationally do not bring personal hair dryers. This is NOT the Sheraton I know in the states. Very disappointed.

Nice room with a great view. Close to the airport.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Lack of towels, slippers and water complimentary in the room. After requirement, the room service brouht only 1 pair of slippers, 1 bottle of water for room of 2 people. The wifi in the room is chargeable.

Room is clean, taxi service is quick, breakfast is decent.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Total chaos at the reception with very long waiting queues. Expensive WIFI.

Restaurant is very good and the waitresses are very friendly and helpfull. Shuttle to nearby restaurants/pubs.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel has a very big problem. actually is a nice problem that they have but they need to communicate better. they have 3 locations and when you book - they never tell you which of the 3 buildings you are allocated. SO, it can happen that you arrive in Sheraton golf number 2 and they send you to 1 (which is 1 km away....) using their shuttle bus - but you need to wait for it. And when you arrive in building 1 - they tell you that is full and you need to go to building no 3 - which is right next to no. 2, but still ..... is a joke. They need to communicate in advance which building you are in. Come on, Sheraton. it is not that difficult,. i am sure you can do it.

the hotel is very nice and is good for me due to proximity to the office and airport

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Awful view, smell on a room, waiting veery long for check-in. For a 4star hotel, no cotton pads, no one-time overshoes, very unfriendly at the reception.

GOOD BREAKFAST

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There should be an extra shuttle service for those who leave Rome early or arrive Rome at late night.

Staff are excellent and friendly! Special thanks to Isabella from the Restaurant/bar for being super nice and accommodating!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I ended up checking in at 7:30 PM due to unavailability of double bed room for my daughter and son although this was confirmed before arrival. The final resolution was to add an extra small bed in a room having a king-size one. It was really very inconvenient. No coffee maker in the room which is weird for a 4 stars hotel. The window do not open and the room temperature was very hot. After struggling with the reception, they opened it with a special tool.

Nothing so far.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is really far from the center although Sheraton has its own shuttle service. No much dining facilities, only the hotel and huge golf patch. The check in the hotel restaurant is rather expensive. The hotel blocks 20-25% plus to your room charge on your card as a "safety deposit".

The hotel is located in 10 min drive from the airport. Standard Sheraton. Good breakfast. Comfortable, quiet rooms.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Although close to the Airport, I had to take a taxi which was a fixed fee 38EU. I found out that I could have booked a shuttle, but this was not obvious.

Excelent breakfast... wide range of both Italian/Rome and international dishes. Also... great service in the bar... attentive and helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel needs a system to organise groups. I waited 2 hours because my keycard was not working and I couldn’t get to reception because large groups were checking in and out. Eventually I found a member of staff and explained. She told me it was not her department and I would have to wait. I really had to complain in order for her to listen and understand that it was not ok for me to be paying for a room I could not get into to!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Again, again and always the same bad thing: Free wifFree wifi was really slow/bad and at times simply non-existent. Paid wifi (quite expensive) was of excellent quality. I mean, in XXI century free wi-fi is almost a human right :) so, perhaps, the hotel can reconsider its policy - why to offer for free something of unrialble/questionable quality and damage your reputation and taint otherwise great impression?! Bad, bad, bad.

I am a returning client and I always have a good breakfast. Very friendly staff. Smooth check-in and check-out procedures. Staff was really willing to go extra mile to satisfy our requests.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is really huge and big groups are holding there events there.If you are a solo traveler or are on vacation, when the hotel is fully booked the staff should warn the rest of the guests. I had people (girls) from the group event talking and laughing next door till 1.30 in the morning. Going to have breakfast in the morning was a horrible experience. All tables are big and there was no were to sit, because the ones that did not have people had all remaining from breakfast. I asked the waiter to get me a fork and knife and clean a bit so I can actually sit somewhere. It's not nice at all to have your breakfast on a dirty table. I saw other people coming and looking for some space as well. Staff was nice but struggling.

This is a very nice hotel, surrounded by a huge park and it has a golf nearby. Apparently, there are 3 buildings and there is a shuttle between Building 1 and 2. Just make sure which building are you at in order to avoid surprises.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is not so convenient to visit other places in Rome, Wifi is not free in room, free wifi in hotel lobby is not accessible when there are more than 100 devices connected.

Clean, having swimming pool and fitness room, shuttle bus to city center and metro station

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The only thing I would suggest is more towels in in the room, there were two of us and only one towel, had to keep asking for them. Other than that it was Great.

Fantastic Breakfast

• Superior Double or Twin Room

First of all the reception staff checked us in and pointed us to the lift - saying this is the only ;lift that accesses your floor. We get to the 4th floor as directed - unfortunately the room numbers did not match our room number. back to reception with the luggage - oh dear wrong building - he should have directed us to building 2 and we were checked in at building 3. Hotel.com description of room confirmation- 'superior double' - no --- only windows led to an outside deck, with 6ft 6in walls which we could not see over the top of, view of sky only. lastly asked reception about transfer bus - he pointed to outside the entrance. We boarded and was then accosted by security as we hadn't paid for the tickets. Nobody told us there was a fee, we assumed it was a complimentary transfer. We were made to look as if we were trying to get a free transfer but got caught out-very embarrasing

breakfast was very good and the bar meeting area in building 2 was excellent. we have stayed there before and both of these areas were as good as on our previous trip.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

No free WiFi in the room, especially in this day and age!

.Arrived with tour group and was quickly upgraded to a suite due to problems with bathroom facilities. Staff were very apologetic and quick to act.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Very good price, for a Sheraton, however go there only if you are sick of seeing beautiful central part of Rome ( are you crazy!). Nothing is nearby, To go to central Rome, you need to get a hotel shuttle (5 Euro, 35 Minutes ride) that stops operating after 9:45 PM. There are paid shuttles to Airport however they only operate twice early morning. More shuttles needed to operate at least until 1:00 AM. The food in the restaurant is very limited choice, and portions are small and overpriced. Better food can be found in city center.

Good price for a Sheraton hotel in Rome

• Executive Room

The hotel might have seen it's best days in the nineties, so it's a bit worn off. The condition of the pool was a small concern, but we all swam in it after all and were ok. :) Food and drinks are really expensive at the pool and lobby bar: a popsicle cost 3 euros and a GT 12 euros.

A good basic standard hotel with all the services and facilities needed for a comfortable stay. The staff was kind and helpful and the shuttle service to city center was very easy to use. We had an early departure, so we got breakfast packages to go. Central air-conditioning was a relief after a hot day at the pool or centre of Rome. The beds were really comfortable and it was quiet at night.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Prices a bit high for breakfast,dinner and drinks. Internet was not free for rooms but was in public areas. This a big minus

Very modern and rooms quiet and comfortable.staff friendly.giod shuttle service

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was there 10 days prior with Trafalgar Tours it was great only the swiper card kept failing 3 times it was changed the tuesday when l stayed a second time it played up again gave me anxiety

The atmosphere with the pool bar and outdoor eating was very nice!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The location was in the middle of nowhere, although you could get a shuttle every hour to city center at 5 Euro, for a 30 minutes ride. Don't stay here if you want to visit city center. The hotel is kind of dated, and the restaurant only offer expensive food, which are really small portions. The room does not even have a kettle and coffee you can find even in three star hotels.

Relatively good value one of the cheap ones.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Checking out on a Monday morning at 6am - there was only one person. We had to wait for 15 minutes.

The AC in our room was not working. Staff immediately came to the room and fixed it. Rooms were big and the bed was a true king size. Beautiful grounds. Free shuttle to a nearby shopping center/movie theater.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Pool is of 1.2 m deep, good for kids but what parents will do ? The property facilities become time-worn and are not checked properly. For example, in my room the window was on roof and jalousie was broken. Also the rail door of the wardrobe was broken. Our calls to reception didn't succeed

Staff is good and warm. Breakfast is excellent and plenty of products

• Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Breakfast was not the usual 5* - Sheraton as you could expect.... 2. No free parking 3. I was in one hotel and my 2 friends in another 2 km away....

1. Nice hotels (3 Sheraton) on a golf course outside of Rome 2. Shuttle to Rome

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Re air conditioner in the room kept turning off & I kept waking up - all night - hot & having to turn it back on...over & over.

Great location for an early flight, the swimming pool & restaurant were great!

• Executive Room

Food at breakfast was at times limited due to high turnover of customers but staff should have been more receptive

Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Went out of their way to help.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

More shuttles to the airport or city centre would be useful as taxis can become expensive.

Convenient location for the airport, although there are only shuttle buses early in the morning so any other time of day you need to take a taxi.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Food is terrible. I asked for non anchovy pomodoro and them bring it with fishbones and terrible smell, they just removed it. I could be alergic to fish!!!. Plus: If you want to drink wine or a glass of beer in a quiet place... Forget it! They don´t serve you at the inside bar, they ask you to make a row and ask for it in a plastic cup in the bar at poolside, where is loud, full of people and you barely can seat. If you want to chill out and drink something properly served, you are not in the right place!!!.

Octavio in reception and Isabella at dinning room were very kind to me.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Not value for money, no free wifi, not properly cleaned, too costly for the services offered, breakfast is OK

Location and Shuttle facility to work place

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Small room with 2 meter solid wall to all sides around terrace in front of window - absolutely awful. Never seen this before in a hotel. Who would ever fancy that?

Breakfast was very good with really juicy pancakes.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Ants in the room and extra charges without notification. ie. resort charges and $11 charge per day for wi-fi having already paid a high price for the room and where the public visiting the hotel get wi-fi free.

Service

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Very slow staff at the reception and yet not sufficiently attentive to explain the administrative rules that are also overly crappy and highly unsuitable for the customers. Il personale all'accoglienza è lentissimo e anche impreciso nello spiegare le cavillose regole amministrative tra l'altro molto sconvenienti per la clientela. Non collegato alla città tramite mezzi pubblici. Albergo periferico, necessaria auto propria, taxi o navetta. Pheriperal hotel, it is not connected with public transport to the city so you need your own car or shuttle/taxi. Le stanze meriterebbero di essere rinnovate negli arredi, moquette, pareti etc...The rooms would deserve to be renovated in the furnishings, carpets, and walls ...Servizio ristorazione non sufficiente per velocità e di media qualità. Food service not fast enough.The foods are of average quality. Connessione internet a pagamento nelle stanze e on perfettamente funzionante in alcune di esse. Paid internet connection in the rooms and even not perfectly working in some of them. Attenzione a tutto quanto sopra prima di soggiornare qui.!!!! Be aware of all the above before booking here.

Aesthetically it's a nice complex. Esteticamente un bel complesso. Stanze pulite.The rooms are clean.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Free wifi was really slow/bad and at times simply non-existent. Paid wifi (quite expensive) was of excellent quality. I mean, in XXI century free wi-fi is almost a human right :) so, perhaps, the hotel can reconsider its policy - why to offer for free something of unrialble/questionable quality and damage your reputation and taint otherwise great impression?! Bad, bad, bad. This time the restaurant food was poor/late (dinner). Waited an hour and what was served did not match the menu (not even close), then forgotten items (as bad as it can get)

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sheraton 1 charges a LOT for parking own car. its like 24 euro for anything above 6 hours while the other sheratons part of the same complex but 800 m away dont charge anything. The hotel charge for internet, it should be included by default in all places by now. I would love to have had a REAL cappuccino at the restaurant and not the machine style ,maybe convenient for staff, but not good version.

Staff friendly and the room excellent. The chef was very accomodating and prepared a very good amatriciana even when not on the menu. Rustic Italian is what i prefer rather than the touristy menu. The hotel was very accomodating to get me into the room when i arrived at 0830 rather than at 14:00 which is the normal check-in time. breakfast buffet is quite ok

• Superior Double or Twin Room

everything.... everything need to be fixed. the wifi is bad. the bed is bad my worst desicion in my vacation. don't let the pics fool you. i am a "genius" member for a long time. this is the worst place i have ever been.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Senior Suite

Good breakfast. great restaurant, good options, great quality. a singer performing in the restaurant during dinners is quite remarkable. Nice rooms. very friendly staff. smooth check-in and check-out procedures. Staff was really willing to go extra mile to satisfy our requests. they did arrange for a delicious cake on the occasion of my nephews's birthday, with candles and everything, which was very nice of them. Thank you and see you next time for sure!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff at the reception was very rude. They said our room has a balcony. When we arrived, we saw that our room was a smoking room where the windows don't even open! Then the staff at the reception said that the hotel is fully occupied. And thats the only room they can give. Or I have to wait 2 hours for a new room to be prepared. When I created a big fuss, they finally gave me a nice non-smoking room. Where did this room appear from suddenly?? Really horrible experience with the front office staff.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Free use of the television would have been good.this was business/pleasure I had stayed in another 4* prior to coming to the Shearton and those services were free

Breakfast was excellent- Barfood and staff excellent service.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

In the bathrooms there is no ventilation,the windows could not be opened for fresh air. There is no any tee or coffee with cattle in the room.

The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens and is very quiet and peaceful.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude Receptionist Had to change room AC not working Very difficult car access from motorway WiFi charged at Euro 11.00 per day One Tea Euro 5.00 Double charged on US and Dutch credit Card Shuttle to airport a joke one trip at 7.30 and 8.30 am only. No return or pick-up from airport. Add Euro 40 taxi from airport to daily hotel tariff.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

the restaurant was really expensive as well the price for the room. Moreover, no free wifi was available in the room for my reservation band. If I wanted it I would have payed 11 € per day (consider that I paid more than 110 € per night)

the hotel is pretty cleaned

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

In 2017 it's pretty ridiculous to pay for internet connection.

I am a returning client and always enjoy my stay at this hotel. location, comfort , cleaness and service - everything is nice. I have done a late checkout (free of charge) at the last day of my stay without any problem. Not a common practice at other hotels and i appreciate it very much !!!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

A hotel as big & respected as Sheraton, it's appauling that there's no free Wi-Fi in rooms. Initially when I booked the room, the understanding was "it's free cancellation" till a particular date. I tried to cancel online when I read other people's reviews but was told I couldn't. Went ahead to call the hotel directly but that was no help either as one of the staff's actually dropped the call on me. Also, having booked with breakfast included, was told I'll have to pay for it and isn't included. Also, as hotel is a good distance from anywhere really, they charge €5 to the city centre and €3 to the Euroma shopping mall; each time you're going out. In all, I definitely won't be returning to this hotel as there are other hotels in and around the city centre offering better service at better prices.

The hotel is beautiful but poor services.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

no free wifi in the room. If shuttle service from the airport was available it was not obvious or easy to find, had to take a cab to the hotel.

Dinner in the restaurant was nice, service was also very good. The food was cooked to order and very tasty. The shuttle to downtown Rome and back was very reasonable - 5 Euro round trip.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Took a 40 euro taxi ride from/to city

Chose this hotel for proximity to airport. Spent very little time there, but facilities are excellent and a golf course on hand

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Do not book this hotel if you are planning to use public transport. The staff refused to provide basic medicine like aspirin or paracetamol which was a bit odd as you would expect a big hotel to have basic first-aid. Also; no free wi-fi in the rooms was a huge disappointment. I am not sure if this is the case in Italy with other hotels as well but surely not something I have seen anywhere else in the world.

It was decent value for money; we paid to include breakfast and were not disappointed. Its a bit far from the city; but their shuttle service makes it quick and easy to get there.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Our balcony had very high walls and no furniture, so we did not utilize it. Perhaps put a few chairs on the balconies, they're definitely large enough

The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful, and very fluent in English. Our room was excellent but the staff of this hotel was the best part in my opinion!

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Other than top management, counter/reception attendants are of a low level. Not organized nor prepared. Impolite people. I came back late with my wife one night, I was accused of taking escorts to the hotel while we were fully checked in and registered for more then 5 days. To manager where very nice and helpful. Same for the porters.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Some staff refused to give bottle of drinking water. They said it has to be charged. This is very bad. All five star hotels have free bottles of water.

Very clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

The Moskito

The staff the are their any time you need We had fantastic time I booked more Rooms for frends that I denth now the wher coming and the Staff at Reservation desk the wher so help full

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is far from other facilities, say supermarket, shopping centre and city centre. There is no kettle in the room, and no coffee or tea.

The room is roomy and comfortable, with good lighting. The bed is good. The bathroom is big. There is shuttle bus to the airport, city centre and shopping centre. The breakfast is good, with a large variety of food and drinks. The bakery section is superb.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We were with three colleagues and all three of us were sleeping in a different building. You had to travel by shuttle bus to get from building one to two or three. Quality of food in the restaurants was poor and there were no other restaurants in the neighbourhood. Traveling to the centre of Rome for dinner was 30euro's one way (by taxi).

Clean, good bed, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The pool didn't at all look like in the picture and was a big disappointment. The girl that checked us in wasn't really that service minded. Also the hotel was a little torn-down, I think.

The breakfast overall was really good. And I loved the espresso we got when we asked. Quick service and also a good and fast checkout.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Room cleaners rang the door bell at 830am as I had locked the door, then let themselves in at 900am despite me asking for them to leave it till 11am, and then they tried again at 930am - I've never been distributed so many times in a single stay. Someone was banging on my door the night prior at 8pm however I had locked the door and I was in bed - worst experience staying in a Sheraton hotel and I've stayed in many around the globe. Wall insulation was so thin I could hear the people next door talking, sneezing, walking around in shoes above me. The gardens and facilities were poorly maintained for the Sheraton stand and brand.

Checkin staff were excellent - and that is the only nice thing I can say about my stay.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Not enough staff. Tea and coffee and lunch not ready at the appointed time. Charged me for internet even though it was arranged by my company that this would not be charged. Breakfast room to crowded. No plates or cutlery for breakfast. No water or tea and coffee in the room. TV did not work properly. No air-conditioning in the job. Empty water cooler in the gym. re-decoration going on during my stay

Staff who were around were helpful

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Wifi was often very slow,

Large rooms, spacious areas, great open spaces. Good breakfast and efficient and friendly staff. Shuttle bus was a bonus (pity that it was a paid service and not free)

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

the location it is not easy to reach. the address showed in the booking was for a facility actually closed. the open one was 1.2 km away. thankfully the staff organized a transfer with a shuttle. was almost midnight and was not nice waiting. NO FREE WIFI IN THE ROOM. I FIND IT OURAGEOUS NOWADAYS

friendly staff, clean, nice swimming pool, good breackfast

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Firstly they messed up my booking i booked double room n they said i had to pay for my guest which i had to n toiletries were still given for one.did not see the issue as when i went online as if im booking again from scratch it was still the same amount but they insisted i pay 30euros a day extra n tried to give me two single beds for me n my wife.shuttle service did not come on a day due to traffic causing me to take a taxi n spend 40euros.room was never cleaned for the whole stay room service was a joke. All they care about is serving flight cabin crew. The check in time is 3pm, does not state anywhere n since its out of the way after a long flight ur atuck there with no where to go.they placed a hold on my account for 3weeks even after i paid in full.overall bad experience would not go or recomend that place didnt get half of the value of money i paid.

Staff in the restaurant were really friendly rest were arrogant

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff are out right liars,we asked if breakfast was included and the receptionist said that we would have breakfast included and they then charged us 36 euro per day. When confronted she denied what the two of us heard very clearly. We were given the second day breakfast for free after our complaints at breakfast when we were told we were charged the previous day , we explained the situation and that particular staff member said it happens all the time and offered us the second breakfast for free. We asked for window to be unlocked first night nobody bothered to come , my husband hardly slept the first night . Took 3 requests to finally get the window unlocked for the second night. Spoke to manager regarding these problems and his response was that "his staff had not given us this information and anyway we had the room at a cheap rate " shame on the name sheraton is all I can say !!!!!

The pool area was nice to relax around and the breakfast was not bad but cetainly not worth 16 euro per person. We just required somthing near airport and to relax for a few days without a car. We enjoyed the pool area and used the shuttle service to go into the centre.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was good, but the dinner arrangements were rubbish. The staff is underprepared esp catering for tourists. No buffet The hotel is too far away from city centre and shuttle service is not so frequent The tv reception is poor

The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Restaurant and Bar prices are simply outrageous.

A good combination of tranquility, pool, golf and location to the airport and the possibility to visit Rome city center. Extrenely friendly and courteous staff.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We have expected much more from the name "Sheraton". Booking.com promised free wifi and parking. Wife, we were told, was only available in the lobby - for having wifi in the room we should pay extra. Upon check-in we were told that we should pay for parking (quite a lot), but when saying it was supposed to be included with the hotel services they gave us tickets for the exiting the parking without paying. we did not take breakfast since it was very expensive.Disappointing.

Clean, new, but nothing special.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is in the middle of nowhere, transport is quite costly, but 800m to the right of the hotel is a cinema complex with cheaper options for food

Had some issues with the booking but were upgraded to a lovely suite at no extra cost worth 4 times what we paid

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The last time we were there, I was disappointed that check-in took a long time - over one hour. Also, during our dinner at the restaurant in building 1, the air conditioner was not working! It was very hot! As well, I could not get an iron to press my outfit I was planning to wear the next day!

Have been at this hotel many times an loved everything!

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Executive Room

At the time of booking the actual hotel location was not specified. Sheraton has three hotels in a row, it cost an extra 5 Euro going from one to the next. On arrival the staff appeared not to care and later when we asked for dinner we were told it was not available at our location but rather a snack in the public area. I will advise all my business colleagues to avoid this hotel. Definitely not impressed!

ONLY THE BED

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Only one towel in bathroom so needed to request another one. Holder for hair dryer but no dryer. Bed sank in middle. Would probably never book a Sheraton again.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I was asked to pay for WIFI which is completely disappointing in the digital era and even more for those who book through a digital platform like booking (supposed to be aware of this)

Nice Staff Clean room Good price

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Poor service .. dirty bathrooms.. very old furniture.. you can see the gaps in the wooden floor of the room where lots of dirt will gather.. staff even failed to provide details of the WiFi such as user name and password. No proper welcoming.. all what you see is silent faces of the staff as they are forced to come to work. And if you go to this hotel then don't expect there will be anyone to help you in your luggage.

Nothing I liked about this hotel

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Micro-transactions everywhere! Breakfast was a scandalous 18 euro each morning, wi-fi access was 11 euro each day, There was a fee upon checkout which was a suprise etc. etc.

Browse Sheraton Parco De' Medici Rome Hotel traveller photo gallery