Reviews of Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center 4 stars

Viale del Pattinaggio 100, Eur & Garbatella, 00144 Rome, Italy

#743 of 921 hotels in Rome

Really enjoyable stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We thought the cost of the food and drinks was a little expensive €8 for a beer €14 for and gin and tonic !

The room was comfortable and really cool Staff were very friendly

The bed was extremely comfy after having a terrible...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't agree with the fact that hotel guests should pay extra to use the pool facilities

The bed was extremely comfy after having a terrible experience with an Air BnB

I won't go back in a hurry.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They had a private function around the pool while I was there - meaning I could not take advantage of the facility. Breakfast was unipressive. That might, however, have been down to the high number of people.

Perfect location for my business meeting which was within walking distance. Also an easy taxi ride from Fiumicino airport. Staff were very helpful at Reception.

Good location & pool not so good service & food.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The service provided by the hotel was very slow especially at the bar & restaurant. There is not a lot of choices for food and the food is very bland and over priced. We had lunch and dinner at the hotel numerous times during our stay and the food came out at different times for us and other guests.

The pool & location is ideal for anyone not looking to stay in the city and enjoy the sun. It's very easy to get into Rome from the hotel as it is a 5 minute walk from the hotel to the metro. Great location for anyone looking to enjoy Rome in evenings and have a pool holiday during the day!

Disgusting
    • Club Room with Lounge Access

The place was realy dirty and well over priced booked for 2 nights left after the first night would expect more more from a hotel like the Sheraton

Nothing to like about the place

Fantastic trip and recommended, having a pool on site is great after a couple of days touring
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Had to pay to use the beds around the swimming pool and the taxi rides into the city are a pain but the shuttle bus is a great service from the hotel

Pool area is superb and the food good quality although a little over priced. Staff are very helpful and advised best places to appreciate the scenery in the city

Nice property, great pool area and good breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very overpriced and far away from city centre - nothing local not even a shop. Also had a bad experience with hotel cab service. They (hotel) ordered us a cab to which we got scanned whilst returning to the airport. Charged us €120 euros for short drive (app 10 miles) saying that we said the wrong airport, when we showed 2 drivers google maps / phone. Would not recommend.

Nice property, great pool area and good breakfast

Facilities are great if you can afford it.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The position does not allow quick access to public transport,so you kind of always rely of taxi services. No room preference was asked even I had already mentioned my room preference in my booking

Facilities are great if you can afford it.

lot of negligence by staff, not ready to assist, seems staff find hard to pass time. stuck in a job
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

food served is cold, menu in room says one price of 17 euros, but charged twice of that printed price. Delivery waiter tells us ONLY CASH. Pool was closed for party and hence other guests could not use. Air in room was stale and curtains, carpets not clean, but full of dust, caused me suffering with chest allergy. Breakfast fruits were served but old, perhaps 3 or 4 days old. Some fruits in baskets just placed directly from packing, not washed. Coffer served in glass pots was not filtered coffee. Appearance of tables and chairs does not meet quality of sheraton. less information available. i forgot my jacket and hotel was aware of it, i had been standing there for more than 30 minutes after check out. but no on bothered to call me and inform me about my jacket left behind in room. Pizza was missing the tomato sauce, floor manager tells me that this pizza does not come with tomato sauce.... interesting one.

nothing that i can mention.

Cheap
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No mini bar. No kettle with tea. They did provide it after requesting but the mug was dirty.

The duty manager apologised regarding the dirty coffee mug.

Apart from the untold holding fee at Check in, Great stay!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

At Check in, although my booking was for €400, €600 was 'HELD" at check just "in case", which I was not warned about. Made me wonder if they do this to everyone or just Black people!

The staff were very polite, nice and interactive and would do anything for you!

I’ll definitely come back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

My only regret about the room is the hairdryer... old and not powerful enough for longing mid-long haircut. Also the road to the metro is unsure and you have to know it, otherwise you’ll get lost a lot (like I did the first time)

Great staff at the hotel! Always nice, smiling and helpful! The room I had was clean and comfy and the bathtub was awesome after a long day visiting this beautiful city! I had a blast staying there, meeting up with friends! It is close to the center of Rome which is very practical!

Okay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Direction at Airport for shuttle terrible. Ending up,taking cab to hotel. We were not the only ones that could not find right spot. Even called hotel to verify pickup. I don't like having to pay for shuttle service to airport. Also must pay to use lounge chair at pool I find ridiculous. The weekend we were there shuttle into Rome on Friday drops you quiet a ways from centre too much forolder person to,walk it. Saturday had to,take train. Shuttle icould not enter city limits. Maybe it would have been nice to no this before booking hotel. Also on line it would only let us book two people and we had three to find out when we arrived we could have booked three. So more expense with two rooms.

The beds very comfortable

Really friendly and organised hotel I would recommend to anyone and Would visit again.
    • Club Room with Lounge Access

Because it is a capital city and mainly caters for business people, cabin crew etc it is on the expensive side. However food and drinks are of a really good quality, you get what you pay for I suppose.

Lovely hotel,very well organised because it mainly caters for business travellers. Fairly close to the airport and slightly away from the centre of town we quite deliberately chose this hotel. Everything works: comfortable bed, nice shower, friendly staff, very organised front desk and concierge, really nice pool and gym, nice food etc.

In principle a nice hotel related to architecture and so on.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

but the carpets are quite weared and the furniture is partly weared. However, the most important thing is that the hotel is inside of motorway triangle an no way out as a pedestrian. Wrong invoices, doubled money charging, lot´s of troubles.........

In principle a nice hotel related to architecture and so on....

Nice big and clean rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

U had too pay extra for everything, pool, breakfast, also book a sunchair before going to the pool, took a million years to check in, room service extremely expensive, for a 4 star Hotel the food was not more than ok

Nice big and clean rooms

Poorly managed. Reception slow. Shuttle to city, drops you in middle of nowhere?!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms were old and smelly! Dank is the true word. Changing all carpet and window coverings would be a huge upgrade for guests.

First hotel I have ever been to that advertises about a pool, then wants to charge for use...along with lounge chair and towel??? Seriously, what hotel does this?? Also staff takes forever checking in/out. Don’t understand the uncomfortable long wait at the reception.

We had a lovely time :)
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the fact we had to pay to sit on the seats around the pool. I also didn't like there was no food in the fridge in the room.

I liked the pool area and the staff were polite. The room was nice and big. It cost 20 euro for breakfast for 3 days as an extra as it wasn't including so 10 euro each which was great. There is also a shuttle bus that transfers you to the city centre or other places for cheap.

Avoid if you can.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was dark and dingy, it smelt of mold and was very damp. The staff were not particularly nice. You have to pay to use the sun loungers by the pool, which is unbelievable. The hotel is about a 10 min walk from the metro, however the walk is not safe due to poor lighting at night and unusable foot paths. The hotel is basically in the middle of a highway junction. If you have any other option stay elsewhere. Also the restaurant and bar is extortionate and very poor quality.

The bed was comfortable.

The convenience of the shuttle to the airport for very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did not expect plastic cups instead of glasses and used up furniture in the room and worn-out carpet in the corridor in this class of the hotel. Heavy traffic and a highway nearby, hard to walk around (parts of a walkway overgrown with weeds and bushes on the way from the subway).

The convenience of the shuttle to the airport for very reasonable money.

The staff was very nice, one day upon returning to the hotel...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very far from the center, but was great for us since it was next to our client’s office where we held the meeting.

The staff was very nice, one day upon returning to the hotel I found an iron and a ironing desk in my room. The cleaning lady saw my shirts hanging in the closet, just taken out of the luggage, and was right when thought I could use an iron.

Nice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A. Far from the city centre B. We were told that a set of cutlery for us to use in our room would cost us EUR 3!!!! C. Bathroom is very old fashioned. D. Can improve facilities like low cost or free shuttle service to city centre.

A cosy room with standard facilities.

Good stay, convenient for both airport and centre of Rome. Good facilities but requires updating.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Tired looking, time for a refurb. Club lounge food choice could be improved.

Good location if you don’t want to be in the thick of things. Decent property with good services.

Pleasant, memorable stay at the Sheraton hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only negative about our stay was that we were informed that breakfast finished at 11am. We got to the dining room for around 10:45 and as soon as 11 o’clock came the staff took all the food away - I thought they would let you stay and finish but just stop letting more customers in. That was the only down side - maybe that should have been made clear before we walked in and paid.

The whole experience staying at the Sheraton was second to none. The staff couldn’t do enough to help you - they gave us lovely recommendations to restaurants, told us information about the metro and gave us a map with circles sites on. They gave us an adapter free of charge and new pillows as soon as we requested them! The hotel is lovely and a calm quiet atmosphere. An amazing holiday in Rome and would definately recommend this hotel.

Wouldn't stay here if my conference wasn't there. Far from City Center& 25-30 Euro each way.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No A/C. Had to have engineering open my window & was still hot in my room & it was winter. Tired property & needs a thorough cleaning. Bugs & dust in lights & chandeliers, etc. Breakfast was lacking a little. Small choices. Bacon way underdone. Long hairs in my room. Shower needs more of a door to avoid water splashing. Small bathrooms. BAD beds. Not enough English channels.

Some staff were Great! I liked the Concierge Floor too.

The conference centre was very nicely done and looked after...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms in the hotel were quite dated. As much as they had the required amenities safe, toilettries, bottled water. It was just a little bit old/outdated and smelled old

The conference centre was very nicely done and looked after very well throughout the conference

Comfortable bed and pillows.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is good for business travelers .. if their business is in a near by area. Not so good for leisure travelers as it's far away from city center.

Comfortable bed and pillows. Room is considered relatively good sized. friendly staff. Proximity to a metro station - around a 10 min walk.

Stayed at the same property about 10 years ago and i can...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms need an upgrade and the shuttle service to and from city centre or airports also needs to be improved, particularly when apps like mytaxi do the same job more conveniently

Stayed at the same property about 10 years ago and i can vouch that nothing has changed or improved. It was a complete dejavu. Overall the experience is good but nothing to shout about. The hotel staff is what makes the difference and makes return to the property every time i come to Rome.

Business Trip - good location for my trip
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No sleepers in room, not having heating in the room when the weather was very cold, the bathroom is quite old as well as having carpet in the rooms which was not very clean.

Location was near the client I was going to visit.

Amazing stay, could've been better if the prices were lower.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel could've been better (well they can't do anything about it by now), as we were staying in the hotel for leisure, it takes about 40 minutes to reach the downtown (when you compare it to other hotels which they are already in the downtown) and that's quite some wasted time. Fortunately, the hotel provides a shuttle service that takes you from the hotel to the downtown for a reasonable price.

The whole hotel was amazing, the rooms are very clean, bathroom is amazing, nice and friendly staff. The room service was good as well. I recommend trying the breakfast buffet, as it has huge variety of food selection.

Excellent value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This time I could find a reasonable rate, but there has been difficult to get asuch a rate two months ago.

Extra large breakfast with big variety of bakery, fruits, excellent coffe and many other choices. The facilities are quite old, but well maintained.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Good hotel with bad location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Omlet is to be paid additionaly, breakfast offer is just pastry, fruit, and eggs with ham. Has to be different, because when you stay 6 days it becomes boring. Taxi to center is 15-20€ depends whi druves you, and for a day you spend around 40€ on taxi. 6 days it is around 250€ just for taxi. Will not choose this hotel in future.

Just the bad, and housekeeping.

Good location, helpful staff, good food, large breakfast...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The website said there was an airport shuttle, but the hotel didn't really offer it if arrival was after 12.30.

Good location, helpful staff, good food, large breakfast buffet, shuttle service to and from the city centre.

Comfortable Hotel at a great price.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning didn't work in our room, so they gave us a fan.

Breakfast buffet was fantastic. Comfortable clean rooms. Restaurant was good. Pretty pool area, I'm sure it is great in the summer months.

Don't recommend this hotel. You cannot see it as an Sheraton hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I thought it was to expensive for an old fashion hotel with carpets and some broke sealings. The food was the same in the 4 days we stayed and there's not a single peace of meat in the menu of the restaurant.

I like that had 6 elevators to go upward. The breakfast is good

The breakfast was very good and comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms look a bit outdated...

The breakfast was very good and comfortable. As our room was located far away from the mortorway, it was very quiet. For car parking it is very safe and very convenient. The nearest Metro station is a bit far from the hotel, but there are several bus lines in front of hotel. Fitness center is very cleaning and provides water, showers and towers after excise. Some times can be your “private fitness center “ as only a few people go there. A bit disapportment, there is no indoor swimming pool. Anyway, we had a very nice experience during our stay in this hotel 😀😀

Awesome!!!

Not Applicable.

The hotel is conveniently located near the train station and easy travels to the city. The breakfast hotel is very extensive at was included in the room rate. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Ok for a short business trip. Location not good if you want to visit the town.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room and hotel look and feel old, but not in a "romantic old" way, but in a run down, need love and renovation way. Sad that English Channels were only news and that Italian TV stations that regularly also send with original soundtrack, were only received in Italian.

Breakfast was good. There is a shuttle to the city center for a fee. That was great, however, was surprised to be the only one on it. Strongly recommend others to use it.

Enjoyed the outdoor pool, and the bed was right comfy.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing about the property as such, just a woman named Barbara at the breakfast reception made it very difficult to gain access, which after having a few wines the evening before was most inconsiderate.

Enjoyed the outdoor pool, and the bed was right comfy. Shuttle bus back to the airport was convenient just a bit annoying they don't offer more times.

Reasonable value and good location but slightly disappointing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast very expensive, poor value for money & not very good. Paper coffee cups which weren't replaced when used and probably coat of paint needed

Bed was comfy and room very good. Easy to get into the centre via metro

Helpful and friendly staff, club lounge, only 23 EURO in an...
    • Club Room with Lounge Access

parking is 25 EURO per night, pool was very cold.

Helpful and friendly staff, club lounge, only 23 EURO in an Uber to the Coliseum, breakfast, short drive to FCO airport.

Location next to the convention center, but still you must...
    • Club Room with Lounge Access

No water pressure in the shower. Such an expensive place and the shower does not function well.

Location next to the convention center, but still you must use a car and can't walk anywhere.

Fresh good breakfast, nice atmosphere and good food in the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The doors offer no soundproof - you could hear everything happening on the hallway or in the next rooms (connecting doors).

Fresh good breakfast, nice atmosphere and good food in the restaurant, large rooms, clean, nice personnel - a fair hotel.

Amazing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There isn't anything we didn't like

We loved everything but we did almost get mugged on our way back to the hotel from the metro. But this is not the hotels fault obviously :)

i didn't have a pleasant stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the location of the hotel, i also did not like how dirty the hotel is as well as my bed had a broken mattress .. The house keeping was able to enter the room, although the sign of do not disturb was hanged on the door handle.

Never again and would not recommend
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms were extremely tired and needed revamping. The kitchen staff were disgusting and put a bogey in my partners burger after sending back the first meal.

The pool area was lovely

Pool area was lovely, restaurant food was nice just...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was not clean very dusty, staff were ignorant, €6 for a 330ml bottle of coke, area surrounding hotel is filthy

Pool area was lovely, restaurant food was nice just over-priced

The beds were comfy.

It was very expensive for drinks and food. Breakfast food wasn't the best and you had to pay extra if you wanted an omelette or pancakes even though they were on the food description menu. The hot food was also cold. There were always queues at the self serve coffee machine and everyone morning 1 broke down making the queues bigger. Having to get our own coffee was frustrating because once you got your coffee your food was cold and vice Versa. I would have preferred to be served coffee and toast at my table to avoid this. Also our tea and coffee facilities in our room were not restocked after the 1st night.

The beds were comfy. The roof top bar and club room Facilities were great value. Although I would have liked to see some beer on offer. The staff were so helpful and friendly and couldn't do enough to help. I loved the out door area next to the pool and the cocktails on offer.

great breakfast, parking, and value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms smell musky - it seems like the administration tries to cover it with a mint scent? Didn't work too well. Not sure if it's the carpet or curtains. Not a deal breaker but it is noticeable.

great breakfast, parking, and value for money

Decent infrastructure and wifi.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The airconditioning is not very good, billing at the checkout was for the wrong amount and the breakfast was lackluster. Beds were too hard too.

Decent infrastructure and wifi.

Had stayed at the other Sheraton in Rome it was lovely, this one really wasn't clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The property is in need of refurbishement, the carpets were worn and dirty and the cleanliness of the room was very poor. Wouldn't stay there again.

The room was a good size, bed comfy!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff aren't friendly they don't go above and beyond for you! Everything seems to be a massive effort! Breakfast is really poor and not much to choice from! The egg was green for starters not what I would expect! The hotel itself is a bit out the way of centre Rome and to be honest it's very expensive at the hotel!

The room was a good size, bed comfy! Easy to get to the metro from the hotel!

Good stay. Will return next year.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Great location handy for airport. Shuttle into City. Taxi only€15 if you don't take shuttle. Have stayed here many times. Staff always helpful and friendly. Good value for money. Great pool area and restaurant. Good selection for breakfast.

Not to family friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Looks like a run down hotel Rooms old but tidy Bathroom tiles are about to fall. Door paint peeling off. Carpet looks dirty and at some place sticky. Mainly no kettle of tea or coffee in rooms, very strange. Never been to any high end hotels not providing kettle in rooms. It is disgrace to Sheraton brand. Not so convenient to travel to and from the city. It is not so family friendly hotel and I wound not recommend with families planning to visit Rome. Transport shuttle bus as advertised in Booking.com is not complimentary and have to pay 10euros per head. It took 15 mins for them to check me in and luggage porter abandoned me when it is all done to check in.

Nothing specific

An overpriced hotel with average service. Wouldn't stay again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Was put in a room the first day of the heat wave (41C) and the condenser on the AC was leaking all over our closet. They moved our room to another room where the AC wasn't blowing cool air we moved again at 1am. Third room was great but the cleaning crew threw out some of my wife's belongings that we purchased from a vineyard we visited. The staff did look for it in the housekeeping area and they did replace with something from the hotel but it was still disappointing. The bar was great but overall the hotel was quite expensive.

Wifi was excellent throughout the hotel and pool area. Pool was clean and well positioned for the sun so great exposure!

Room and bed were nice and clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast croissants and pastries weren't great. Wifi didn't reach our room.

Room and bed were nice and clean. Facilities were very nice and restaurant food was delicious albeit expensive.

I had a nice stay which was nearly ruined by the county tax issue.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Would have been better if I was informed of the tax, the 6 euros per a person per a night when I made my booking one would have not be taken by surprise at the check out counter only to be told that it was on the small print. People do not always read the small prints.

I loved the whole scenery of the hotel, the breakfast bar and the pizzas which I had almost every night at the bar by the pool.

Good hotel pool and bar area, very helpful staff members
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The decoration is very old fashioned in the rooms - they definitely need to be redecorated. Location well outside of the centre of Rome and you have to take a taxi in - with that in mind I think this place is overpriced

Good hotel pool and bar area, very helpful staff members

Fairly clean, too much noise from motorway, took several calls to get a faulty kettle & hot drinks
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not having tea and coffee making facilities in the room View from the room was a fairly busy motorway between the airport and Rome city Centre that could be quite noisy on occasions resulting in poor sleep

The bathroom was good and got clean towels regularly

The fact that the hotel thought it could slip through a...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The fact that the hotel thought it could slip through a payment of €47 two weeks after we had left without informing us as to what it was for be careful peeps

Very good value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel's restastaurant was a little expensive in some things. 6 euros for 330ml pepsi feels stupid. You could easily spend a lot of money on drinks while chilling by pool.

Very good value for money. A bit far from the center but the shuttlebus was very good (10e return ticket). Nice rooms, great breakfast and lovely pool.

The hotel pool was great and it made the break so much more...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Travelling in to the city meant a bus ride or using the hotel shuttle service. we tried the hotel shuttle service but it didn't show up for the return journey which was very frustrating when we had to pay in advance. The public bus was a long trip taking around 15 minutes waiting time and then 40 minutes on the bus so not the most accessible of hotels if you don't want to fork out on taxis all the time. the food available in the hotel was extortionately expensive too so we opted to eat in the city which was lovely. During our stay there was a very large group of Indian tourists staying who were on an organised tour. There must have been hundreds in one group and they all decided to get up a before 7am on Sunday morning and were shouting, having very loud phone conversations, banging on the bedroom doors and congregating in the corridor outside our room (and everyone else rooms) it went in for 2 hours until we gave up and got up ourselves, which was not a great start to out Sunday. I think the hotel often take such large groups as it has good facilities for this. I think we would opt for a different hotel next time. We also found a cockroach in our bathroom which was quite off putting. The whole place looked a bit tired and in need of a refurb.

The hotel pool was great and it made the break so much more enjoyable as the city was so unbelievably hot it was great to be able to cool off in the pool. It was clean and also a lovely temperature.

The breakfast spread was good but repetitive.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

For a leisure trip the location was too far from the city centre. Walking to the station takes 10-12 minutes. Limited bus services. No change in the breakfast menu ( maybe that was asking for too much). The property needs to be refurbished.

The breakfast spread was good but repetitive. Cleanliness is maintained in the property.

GREAT POOL

Not much really

The pool was incredible and the club food was perfect for breakfast!! THE LOCATION WAS fairly close to the downtown area and they even have a shuttle to get there!!

Overpriced, far from centro storico, everywhere you need to go you must pay or book in advance ...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Extra long lines at reception / smelly shower courtains, dirty carpets in the room, far from downtown , extra expensive for a city location business resort/ convention center (8€ for a coke???) ...felt like a bus station - airport terminal .

Bedding was good.

Clean room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Access to the pool is free, however you have to pay 7€ to sit around (on a sun bed) as there is no space available to put your towel.

Clean room. Very nice breakfast. Good wifi. Nice staff.

Terrible, a waste of time and money!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nonchalant staff that really don't have any customer service skills (compared to Australia), incorrect pool time information, no extra information offered, e.g.. cost of shuttle bus to airport, cost of a lounger near the pool, the fact that you need to reserve a lounger, room key disabled for no reason, no answer when calling room service, disinterested staff and outdated hotel with hidden extra costs and highest city tax in Europe. Money, money, money, deceit and lies. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL NO MATTER HOW REFRESHING THE POOL WAS. YOU PAY 100 EUROS FOR A ROOM THEN GET ASKED TO PURCHASE A CHAIR BY THE POOL. BUGGER THAT!!

The bed was comfortable and there is a nice pool but.......

Bed was very comfortable excellent breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Tiramisu needs to be done correctly not with cereal on top ! However server was excellent and gave us ice cream when we inquired about the dessert! Front desk had a problem with my bill and doubled charged my credit card also tried billing me for room that was prepaid .

Bed was very comfortable excellent breakfast

The stay was excellence
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the tv could do with a lot more channels on there maybe add sky

we love the bar staff as they where nice friendly and very helpful in giving good advice on where to go in roma

6.0
    breakfast was nice and really taste.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

food was very expensive but not taste good, we order classic italian pasta and that was just taste like disgusting food in one star hotel and we leave almost all pasta on plate and waiter just take it and didn't ask why we leave all just bring bill and no cares...we was just sad thats we paid a lot of money for bad food.

breakfast was nice and really taste.

Overrated Sheraton is no longer what it used to be.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The management of clients at desk : much too long queue at check-in, even at midnight, with 2 nervous employees at desk. - Aircraft cabin members being served before everyone, whilst not queueing and interrupting the current service; I had a 13-hour tiring business day as well; - Rude clients crossing the line before checking-in clients, for key problems; and being served in prior; - Old room furniture, lampshade missing; not enough power wall sockets in the room. - Breakfast : lost in huge rooms before getting where it starts...impossible to get a knife to cut slice of bread.

The pool area where to start a good professional day with pleasant waiters.

The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed the pool.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The restaurant was very expensive but the food was not good, have to pay for chairs by the pool. There is nothing close by. I think the hotel is more suitable for business travelers using it for a conference rather than a family vacation.

The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed the pool.

Comfortable secluded place to stay in Rome .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Although the hotel offers a shuttle service with is 10 euros round trip to and from down town, you don't have any facilities available immediately at walking distance

Comfortable secluded place to stay in Rome . Ideal for relaxation in a comfortable environment with facilities like pool And fitness club

Everything is too much trouble here
    • Club Room with Lounge Access

Arrived at 11pm and room wasn't cleaned or available. When asked for a solution manager told me "what do you want me to do? We have 500 rooms here". Staff also ignored previous note left on system to resolve issues experienced. Tried to charge me twice for city tax (again). Shocking

The worst hotel I've ever stayed at
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1)The receptionist has lost our booking, we stayed over 15 minutes at the desk, when we just arrived. 2)The room service is terrible. I gave 500 eur to the waiter. The waiter get money (500eur), after 5 min they called me and tell that it's prohibited in Italy to pay this bank note (500eur) and I can pay by credit card. But I should go to the restaurant on the "0" floor to pay. Is it a room service? I don't think so. 3)At the morning I asked the receptionist where can I change the 500eur, they told me that I can pay for smth with this bank note, but yesterday I can't! Totally I paid the city tax. 3)The cleaner has stollen our second key card from the room. Also there are a lot of dust in the room after the cleaning. They put only 1 bottle of water for two person. 4)The condition in the room is not working as well. The fridge is not working as well. 5) The shower is broken. 6)The cleaner didn't bring any shampoo and shower gel. 7)I didn't get an after payment check, after the breakfast. 8)Staff in the bar swears with each other