Reviews of Litoraneo Suite Hotel 4 stars

Via Regina Elena 22, Rimini Central Marina, 47900 Rimini, Italy

#140 of 456 hotels in Rimini

I was too pleased to find fault.. but.. I do think the breakfast could of been more varied. This would not put me off staying again.. The hotel room was luxurious, more like a suite..

The hotel and location was superb, nice bars in walking distance and very friendly.

• Executive Double Room

Breakfast was the negative point. Items always the same and the quality of the coffee (automated machine) and bread was really poor.

Staff very helpful and attentive. Rooms are rennovated but small. Shower is excellent.

• Executive Double Room

Everything was great. Hotel is very nice. Rooms are new , clean with clima and balcony. We rented bikes which were free 3 hours and if you need more you pay 5 e per hour. Nice location straight on the beach

• Executive Double Room

Street next to the hotel is very quite, even if windows are closed - it is tough to get calm sleep. Low quality of breakfast: tastless coffee, old ham & little of choice. Staff: when we came to the hotel, no one even asked us if we need any help with luggages. We got no information about breakfast timings. During breakfast staff was very impolite when we asked about some help with coffee machine. There were discrepancies in the final sum of the payment for the rooms. We had to confirm the final pricing with booking.com. We also got additional fee added to our check for water which was not drinked by anyone of us. We got money back, but we felt like someone wanted to cheat on us. On overall, I believe that 4* hotel should take care more about clients. The room renovations is not the only key to the success.

The only good thing about this hotel was the room: we were checked in the brand new renovated room, with very high quality & modern design.

• Premier Suite Double Room

The breakfast buffet is good, maybe not as excellent as the rest of the hotel-experience.

The room was big and very comfortable, with a nice view on the beach. Staff is very nice and helpful. The hotel is just under renovation, so everything is new and comfortable. Nice pool.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Car park charge 10💶 per day and no spaces in back car park , dog charge another 10 euro per day is expensive We are stayed in Milan,Florence,Watican an no one charge 10euro per day for dog, few room on tops floor is new another floors need renovated. City tax per person is 5euro

Close to beach, House keeping staff friendly, tall lady with grey hair were welcomed and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Classic Double/Twin Room

we paid 10 euro per day for dog is expensive we was in Milan,Florence and Rome and we not payed for dog , city tax was 5 euro per day was okey

room with sea wiev ,in 4th floor rooms are new and modern

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Classic Double/Twin Room

I'll call it communication breakdown but I requested two rooms on a high floor with sea view but was given 1st floor with a view of a concrete balcony and our 2nd room had a view of the road. We had to ask reception for information on everything , Internet codes, beach details, breakfast timings etc. Breakfast was passable but some little things could be fixed to make it great, like keeping the milk & yoghurt cool. No one likes warm dairy products. The eggs look and taste like plastic. My biggest regret I have about staying at this hotel was that I was informed that had I of booked directly with the hotel I could have got a free sun loungers at beach 51 but because I booked through booking.com I had to pay 25Euro. I think this hotel policy is very unfair. When we questioned the reception staff she was very abrupt and shrugged shoulders and said next time book directly with hotel. Because of this I will not stay here again. Lastly the rooms we received were nothing like the pictures represented on booking.com. Overall fairly disappointed that I booked this hotel.

Location is great with many restaurants and bars on the same road as hotel. The beach is just 2mins walk away. The hotel has a pool that was lovely and refreshing. Fairly quiet for a good night's sleep.

• Executive Double Room

No organized entertainment at the beach only for kids, beach is paid (min 18euro for 2 seats per day)

Location, staff, clean, food,

• Reviewed: 25 September 2015

I was in this Hotel for the second time. Excellent service, attentive staff, comfortable location. I will be glad to visit the Hotel again and again. Grazie mille per tutto!!!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2015

Wifi was poor.

The receptionist was very polite. She gave us very useful advice on the area, a map for the area, explained the bus service. The number 11 bus stop which is outside the hotel. She explained where to purchase bus tickets which is opposite the hotel 1.50 euro for 60 mins. She gave us restaurant recommendations. She also explained that there is bicycles available for free hire (3hr limit). She told me where the nearest supermarket is. It would have been nice if a member of staff could have shown us to the room and explained where everything was. The room was a bit dated compared to the hotels that I am used to and in need of refurbishment but I was happy with the size. The room was in double bed setting and so I asked if they could change to twin which they promptly arranged. There are two bathrooms which was lovely. There is a kitchenette which had plates, cups glasses, kettle, frying pans, utensils, a fridge and microwave. This came in handy. The room could do with a complimentary bottle of washing up liquid and sponge for guests. There were two bottles of water and two can drinks in the fridge. We made our brunches and then ate out each evening. There is a small swimming pool at the front which we used once with loungers. The beach is right opposite. Great location. Our beach spot was number 51 and 52. We hired one umbrella and two loungers for 42euros for 3 days and you can stay out up to 7pm. There is place to store valuables and there is wifi on the beach. The sea was a lot of fun. The maid cleaned daily around 10 am but we were always asleep at this time. She got used not being early risers so came later to clean. I was happy that she considered us. There is a lots of restaurants, shops, cashpoints, markets, karaoke bars and general bars. It is very lively area. Lots of nice seafood. Plenty to do for young and old. Check-out is 10 am which I think is way too early. I asked for a slightly later check out and they kindly agreed to 11am.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

The location was perfect. Good restaurants, shopping centers and groceries are just across the hotel, good view of the beach which is just at the back of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2015

We had to pay for a spot on the beach 20€.

Very clean and modern rooms, nice view and very entertaining street .

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.