Reviews of The Place - Downtown Milan

Different locations in the Duomo area of Milan, Milan City Centre, 20121 Milan, Italy

#476 of 1,109 Holiday rentals in Milan

Based on 650 apartment reviews

The best location to make the most out of your stay
    • Luxury Studio - via Privata Passarella 4

Maybe this is not The Place apartments management's responsibility but the public areas of the building ( the lobby at the entrance and the hallways were their suites are located) could be upgraded. They are a little run down and they don't match the "luxury" feel they are trying to advertise.

I loved the location, it allowed us the make the most out of our very brief stay in the city ( steps away from the Duomo, Vittorio Emanuel Gallery, metro and fashion district ). The rooms was nicely appointed and beds and sofa beds were comfortable. The coffee maker in the room was a nice thing to have ( most apartments and suites do not provide one)

Good location, big room!
    • Suite with Balcony - via Privata Passarella 4

Balcony too small, unable to go out due to door restriction. No wall handle for shower head, hence a little inconvenient. Other than that, everything is good!

The room is big, with living area, kitchenette and a big toilet with jacuzzi.

Milan is always a great idea and the location of this apartment tops it all
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

Only problem would be that there are apartments right next so leaving the curtains open was not really an option.

The room was big and kitchen had all it needed. the windows are very big and the appartement is literally in the center of Milan. We arrived late but someone was there to give us the keys and no problems for communicating

Good location - People not very nice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

We had to change our stay time due to a cancelled flight, they told us that this suited them so they could get someone else in. When we asked for a reduced price for this shorter stay we did not get it. Left us very disappointed.

Loved the location

Nothing like what we had booked
    • Superior Junior Suite - via Privata Passarella 4

We had been double booked and our apartment was not available. We had two nights in an ok apartment and one night in an awful apartment out of the centre with a 1960s lift and a one bed apartment for 4 adults. Two put you up beds on wheels that would not be good for children

Amazing location.
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

Lift doesn't seem to work to come down 5 floors. Door handle kept falling off when trying to lock up.

Amazing location. Very friendly lady welcomed us. Breakfast is literally a coffee and pastry in a cafe a couple of mins away from the apartment.

Apartment with excellent location but no hot water service
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The major problem was that there was no hot water in the shower. You can imagine the frustration at the end of a long day walking in Milan and you have no hot water supply in winter, They explained their hot water storage has a limit of 80L. I am the first person to go for shower and the hot water ceased half way through my shower. you've to wait for 2 hours before the hot water service return to normal. I would recommend to choose other options.

Spacious apartment with excellent location (although it's bit noisy). The place was clean and convenient.

Perfect location if you want to be in the Centre of Milan with all the signts in walking distance
    • Luxury Studio - via Privata Passarella 4

No reflection on the apartment but the Saturday night was very noisy with the street cleaners until the early hours but it may have been as there was a festival on. The second night (sunday) was quiet and no problem. This is only to be expected as you are right in the centre so that makes up for it. Facilities were very good - only thing I would suggest is there was a shelving unit in the bathroom that was rusty so that could be replaced.

Excellent location and very good hosts - easy to communicate with and answered all our questions immediately. Comfy beds. Were able to leave our suitcases with them after checking out which was handy. The communication with Cristina was great and would recommend using whatsapp to contact her and she responded immediately. Get the number 73 bus from Linate Airport (Arrivals) at 1.5 euros - very easy to do and takes you right near the hotel - its much cheaper than the taxis at 55 euros!The linen quality was excellent on the beds and the beds themselves were very comfy.

I would recommend this place to all my friends / family travelling to Milan.
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

If there was one this i would complain about, it would be the shower head in the bath in the room we stayed in. It is fixed on the wall or ceiling above you which means every time you shower you have to wash your hair! As a woman is was very annoying and very inconvenient..... our mini bar fridge wasn't working either.

The location of this property is fantastic. Duomo square.. shopping...restaurants. .stations literally at your doorstep. Rooms are comfortable and clean but nothing too fancy. The staff is so helpful and always available especially Ms Norma and Ms Christina.

Great room, great location, great host.
    • Suite with Balcony - via Privata Passarella 4

Very noisy outside in the early hours of the morning but I’d expect that from staying so close to all of the attractions.

Spacious room with a very comfortable bed. Large tv and great coffee making facilities also in the room available to use.

Ok, but not ‘the place’ to stay for a quiet nights sleep
    • Deluxe Studio - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The unfinished bathroom (Toilet unfinished, no proper flush, bathroom door unfinished). No shower. Unfinished kitchen sink (taps loose). Fixtures and fitting not up to high quality standard. Some floor fittings coming away. Sofa bed was very unstable and not assembled properly therefore it collapsed on one side. Outside noise, windows not double glazed so street noise easily leaked in. Air con came on full blast in the middle of the night (2:30am) no remote or controls to switch it off. Door lock was an issue especially if there is only one key and 1 person leaves with the key and one person stays. The person that stays cannot exit the apartment, surely a safety issue?

The size of the room The view Kitchen area The large TV

• One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The bathroom had a strong cigarette/smoke smell. It was really difficult to breath when you're in there. Hot water just ran out after 2 minutes. We explained to the lady at the office but we both couldn't figure why. She offered us another room to use to shower which was really nice of her.

The hostesses are all nice. Great location. Can leave luggage after checkout.

Horrible
    • Studio with Balcony - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The personn never showed up to givee me the keys. I had a women on the phone, i said that i will come in 20 min. Then : I called 20 times and stayed in the cold for two hours . They called me back on the evening to Looking for me. I was obviosly GONE

Great location however tired rooms

it's a very tired place, we had a dirty shower and sheets, curtains that didn't close, the pillows were terrible and should be replaced and our TV turned on at 2am both nights.

Christina (welcome lady) was fantastic - very helpful,...

Small bathroom with no hot water at all!! Entrance doors needed more protection-Bad filling of no security up in the floors...

Christina (welcome lady) was fantastic - very helpful, willing, polite & patient!!

Great vacation - cold, VERY cold, so if you plan a trip in December wrap up warm!
    • Luxury Double Room - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The room was awfully cold - as there are huge glass windows covering one entire wall the cold does get through - could have done with a larger duvet at this time of the year - the little heater didn’t quite keep me warm enough.

We were delayed by over 5 hours and the host still came to meet us at the destination stop close to midnight - the location was as central as you could get with a view of the cathedral from the balcony

Breakfast is provided at a cafe near the apartment, which...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

You have to call the host when you reach duomo area so that she can come and bring you to the apartment. There is no way you can find your own way to the apartment doorstep. The water heater can only hold 80 litres of hot water. It takes 30 min for the water tank to refill with hot water each time. In the end, We had to take turns to shower in the winter season. There is only 1 bathroom and it’s a waste of time to wait for 4 person to bathe. The floor is dirty, our feet were all filthy and black after walking around in the apartment. Kettle looks dirty.

Breakfast is provided at a cafe near the apartment, which includes 2 croissants and 1 coffee each. Apartment is centrally located near the duomo.

Bate and switch fregatura—beware if you really want executive suite! Better yet, look elsewhere
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

I had stayed here 5 years ago with mom in the most amazing executive suite. Mamma died this year and I wanted to return. I had the address of the executive suite at the property of the original room which was surprising to them but even more surprising to me when they opened the door to just an ordinary apartment. On my booking.com printout, it had a large image of the money shot- the draped floor to ceiling windows. The little tile image of the bedroom looked very similar to the room I stayed in within the executive suite so I didn’t give it much thought. I used the exact same process and pathway to book this room as I did 5 years ago. You see the main image of the executive suite on everything including the confirmed reservation so it is totally misleading. The manager Norma said I should not have booked “through the agency” but have gone directly through them and we could have clarified it. How is that possible if I only book via booking.con? (Which I will no longer do btw) Communication was HORRENDOUS. They do not read what is written. Im fluent in Italian and was communicating in their native language later switching to English in hopes of a reply. I had to tell them at least 10 times I am not arriving by plane. I’d get the same copied and pasted question about what my flight number and arrival time was. Since I was not going to be available leading up to this reservation I tried to reach out to the property. WEEKS WENT BY WITHOUT A RESPONSE despite multiple attempts, including notifiying booking.com of the issue. That should have been a red flag but I figured it is typical Italy BS and since I really wanted the room I’d put up with it. Of course there was a flurry of messages interrupting my work just prior to the reservation which was the whole point of trying to resolve it before. So not only did they give me a different room, they were not willing to acknowledge any role in the mix up.

The memory of the room I was supposed to be in. I stayed there with my mom 5 years ago. The way this property os advertised is misleading. Cute kitchen. Finally a place with decent Kleenex. I needed them to sob about mom.

Milan Getaway- central and comfortable
    • Suite with Balcony - via Privata Passarella 4

The lovely, roomy bathroom was ruined by a bad shower. It was hot but trying to keep the water in the shower and on me- not an easy task.

The location was great. Norma and Cristina were lovely and very helpful. The room was comfortable. Breakfast (Coffee and Croissants) in the cafe downstairs was a lovely start to the morning.

The location is everything!
    • Deluxe Studio - Via Privata della Passarella 4

If you are a light sleeper, this place is not for you. Super noisey due to street preformers who workd on every corner all at the same time. Its like sleeping next to a concert venue. They keep it up until 2am. Also, the jets in the bathtub did not work. I was planing on getting a good dip after a long day and was a little disapointed.

The location is everything! Right in the center, a walking distance from all the great places to see in milan. The manager was really nice and helpful and made our experiance very good! The room looked like in the pictures and had really nice decor. I would stay here again.

Great location - just behind the duomo cathedral and 10...
    • Luxury Double Room - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Great location - just behind the duomo cathedral and 10 minutes walking from the Train Station where you can catch train to Malpensa Airport. You won`t need any public transport using when you are staying there. Very easy and fast to pick up the keys - and if you wish you can left your luggage if you are leaving later or arriving early. Very nice service. Everything was just perfect.

excellent location (just a few steps from Duomo and also...
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

we were in November and it was a bit cold in the room (heating via air conditioning)

excellent location (just a few steps from Duomo and also from metro), breakfast in a nice café near the hotel (2 croissants and 1 cappuccino per person), hairdryer, iron and ironing board on the apartment, very kind owner – Christina

I liked the location.
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

I didn’t like that it was not what I expected. I had the impression that this apartment was luxurious from the photos but it wasn’t. Mould on the bathroom ceiling, broken light fittings etc., and shared terrace. It is nice but not luxurious.

I liked the location. Right in the middle of everything but if I was spending longer than a few days I think I would prefer somewhere not so touristy.

Fantastic location for short trip to Milan - definitely recommend
    • Deluxe Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

Would prefer a proper shower in the bathroom as just handheld device in bath & water goes everywhere!

The memory foam mattress was very comfortable. The location can't be beaten as few steps from the Duomo, shopping, restaurants etc. The suite was large with outside terrace. Our host, Norma, was extremely helpful & held onto our bags as we'd a late flight.

The location is excellent
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Could have been a little cleaner the bathroom, facilities like the shower needs to be upgraded and some fixtures like the sink and doors need to be re-secured from the second day on,no hot water for shower which was disappointing

The location is excellent

An amazing location for Milan
    • Suite with Balcony - via Privata Passarella 4

The apartment style concept rather than the hotel.

Collecting the property keys can be problematic if you just want to turn up. We were lucky as we were early and someone else was collecting keys at the time we arrived. It is not like a hotel where you can arrive and leave luggage at anytime. You must know the time you are arriving or you can call and wait downstairs for someone to meet you. You need to travel with your phone for this. The process was good beside this and the room was in an incredible location.

• Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

It is an apartment, a bit like a B&B (not a hotel), so Taxi drivers dont know where it is and you will need to ensure you get the correct address before travelling, as the Booking.com app doesnt show it as they must have several apartments.

The location of this property is excellent. You walk out your door and you are in the heart of Milan next to the breathtaking Duomo (Cathedral). We were right next to all shops, restaurants and most tours start from the Duomo.

The location was perfect, right by Duomo.
    • Deluxe Studio - Via Privata della Passarella 4

It says luxury apartments but I wouldn't even count it as an apartment. I would say quadruple room. In the pics it looks like you would have bedroom and sitting room but it's just one large room with tiny kitchen area. We were left one toilet roll for four people, it seemed very cheap, although it wasn't actually cheap... The only thing good about the property was it's location.

The location was perfect, right by Duomo.

This facility was very near the Duomo but nothing about it should be described as Luxurious.
    • Luxury Studio - via Privata Passarella 4

The advertising portrayed the accommodations to be far more luxurious than it is. The balcony extended 6 inches from the wall. View of Duomo was accessible if you leaned over balcony railing

The location was amazing with stores and restaurants accessible day & night.

Would recommend screens on the doors as our room was full of mosquitoes after coming in and out from the terrace.

Breakfast provided by the nearby cafe was delicious, with a great variety of croissants. The location of the apartment was in a fabulous location, only 2 minutes away from the Duomo, whose piazza you must visit during the day and again in the evening when it's all lit up. We booked 2 apartments sharing the same terrace which worked brilliantly.

Location excellent. But should've checked into a real Hotel.
    • Superior Junior Suite - via Privata Passarella 4

Not like the pictures advertised. Norma was a great host but some of her team members let her down. The cleaner didn't do much apart from make beds and change towels. The same dust and dirt was on the floor for days until I cleaned it myself.

The location is excellent.

Apartment was fantastic, and the adjoining rooftop terrace...
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

Finding the property was tough, and the early morning jackhammering downstairs wasn't ideal

Apartment was fantastic, and the adjoining rooftop terrace was sensational. Location next to the Duomo was perfect with a host of wonderful restuarants nearby.

• One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

There are quite a lot of things I didn't like about this apartment. It was lucky that my husband called for someone to meet & greet us, we would never have found the place. Our driver was a local, even he was having trouble. The apartment floor was filthy, I had to wear shoes in the apartment or the bottom of my feet would be black. The kitchen cupboard doors were broken, the kitchen looked very tired it needed a new revamp. We tried to avoid using the kitchen it was that bad. The bathroom was the same very tired, also needed a revamp. The shower was terrible, they had wallpaper in the shower that was coming off the wall. They tried to patch it up, this made it look worse. The shower holder was coming off the wall. There was a huge big hole around the bidet. This apartment was rated quite high, classed as luxurious. I would have to disagree. It was also extremely noisy day & night. The windows need to be double glazed if you are in the city centre to stop the noise for quests. The dining chairs had dirty stains on them, they needed a good clean also. Overall very disappointed for the price we paid as mentioned above it was classed as luxury.

The location was perfect

Very nice and comfortable place to stay! Warm reception!
    • Luxury Double Room - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Nothing to remark. The bath room may flood a little if one is not careful when bathing.

Super confortable nada, nice pillows and general cleanliness. There is a small refrigerator in the room. When we were leaving the owner would not charge us 2 bottles of water that we had - a small gesture that we really appreciated.

Excellent location, lousy accomodation
    • Suite with Balcony - via Privata Passarella 4

The bathroom smelled like sewage even if I left the vent fan permanently on. Also, I was expecting an apartment, as the name says, and what I got was a tiny and crowded room, with an air conditioning in a bad shape (couldn't cool the room even after 1 day of continuous running). Again, "pay at the property" doesn't apply: they withdrawed my money 10 days before I arrived.

Norma, the host was friendly and prompt and check in was a...
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

My only complaint was that there were a ton of mosquitos. I ended up not sleeping well because they kept biting me. I killed 6 during my one nights stay and there were still more around when i left.

Norma, the host was friendly and prompt and check in was a breeze. The apartment itself was cozy and the location was amazingly central.

Location is perfect for city tour and shopping.

facility in room is not good in function. It is quite old.

Location is perfect for city tour and shopping. Apartment is in shopping area and in the back of Duomo Cathedral. It will be perfect place for stopover only 1 night in Milan.

Great location but bathroom is not comfortable.
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

The shower, it is one of the worst we had ever had. The shower head is broken and the shower water like rain drop. Worst shower ever for 2 days.

Breakfast is good, bed is comfortable.

Close and comfortable stay
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

There were some dirty dishes left by the people who stayed there previously.... and the check in was at a completely different location, so it was a struggle to carry our bags around while trying to check in.

Location Location Location. Super easy to access from the Metro & within walking distance to shopping and the Duomo. Free breakfast at a nearby cafe, balcony to sit out on, beautiful room and view.

Great place, but one unpleasent surprise
    • Luxury Studio - via Privata Passarella 4

As soon as we got to the apartment, The Place Downtown Milan requested our PASSPORTS to make a photo of them - it shouldn't have happend, its against the EU law

The viev was great!

Collecting key was ok, but knowing where to leave the key on...
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

There was a communicating door from my suite to what I presume was another suite. The occupants of that suite/room were VERY noisy, playing music and talking loudly until gone 2 am! To be honest it ruined my stay as I hardly got any sleep because of their incessant noise. What a disaster to pay so much money for a beautiful room and not get any peace.

Collecting key was ok, but knowing where to leave the key on departure was an issue. I called and sent text messages to Christina Esanu (the responsible person) but never received a reply, so left key with person at the lobby.

The cafe where breakfast was on Sunday morn was not open so...
    • Deluxe Studio - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The cafe where breakfast was on Sunday morn was not open so we never got our breakfast included. We were told it would be open at 8, at 8.30 it was still not open! But other than that the room was fab and the beds very comfortable.

Excellent central location
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

The air conditioning was poor so the room was hot and the fridge didn't work. I suspect the fridge was a longstanding problem as we mentioned to the host but nothing was done.

Friendly host, excellent central location, spacious room with outside terrace. They were family friendly and provided travel cot free of charge.

My stay at The Place in Milan.
    • Superior Junior Suite - via Privata Passarella 4

There was construction going on so a little messy in the hallways. It's just unfortunate that it's right outside our room.

Location was great! Breakfast offered at the cafe downstairs was a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Right next to the cathedral.
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

Finding the property was a bit difficult as the full address was not given initially. We called and got the address on the day and were able to find it ok.

Very good location right next to the cathedral. Beds were extremely comfy.

Apartment in the city no hotel can compare
    • Studio with Balcony - Via Privata della Passarella 4

We thought we were getting a balcony where you walk out to sit based on photos on booking.com, but it was a Juliet balcony

Location, Quality of apartment and mini bar prices. This is right in the heart of the city and the breakfast is delicious and they are so nice.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Superb location with close proximity to the shopping areas...
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

The hangers and the rack was out of the place. Affecting the luxurious feel when you enter the room.

Superb location with close proximity to the shopping areas in duomo.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Private apartment building with a spacious room
    • Luxury Suite - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The value for money is not there, although it was peak season in Milan. The restaurants in the area are average with high prices, due to the high number of tourists.

It's a very large room in an apartment building, furniture slightly outdated though. Possibly the largest bathroom I've seen in a place before. The staff that handed the key over was very friendly and extremely helpful. The location makes it difficult for cars to find it though, so we had to meet near a landmark and walk over. This could be a challenge if you have a lot of luggage. The location is very central

The absolute heart of the action in Milan
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

Parking expensive at 36 Euros for 24 hours, but available very close by. Otherwise faultless.

Great studio apartment just yards from the Duomo. Unbelievable location! And complete with large roof terrace!

Great apartment
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

Had to park in a local parking garage which was secured but had to pay for it.

This is a great xhoice bathroom was very large. Right in the middle of everything. 2 minute walk to the duomo and shopping district. Lovely property

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Bad experience, great location
    • Studio with Balcony - Via Privata della Passarella 4

It is not a hotel , it is aparments for rent , Extream noise , ( all night i was listening to some laundry mashines ) the apartment was dirty , the bed consist of two singe beds and it has a big hole in the midle , also no support on the head of the bed as a result your head falls into a very dirty place .

The locations was amazing

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

The person in charge Norma is very helpful and friendly.

The person in charge Norma is very helpful and friendly. She greeted us in the very early morning during checked in and out. And helped to arrange all the transportation. Definitely will return.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Beautiful Location can't wait to return.
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

The entrance but that's only being super picky.

The location was just amazing couldn't have asked to be any closer to the cathedral we visited in Jan so unable to take full use of communal balcony it was however stunning. Christina gave us a personal welcome which was a nice as she was so friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Amazing Milan !
    • Luxury Studio - via Privata Passarella 4

Breakfast could be improved.

The location is unbeatable. Staff are helpful and the place is well- kept. Cleaning is done regularly. The kitchen is well- equipped. It is our second stay here and will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Stay away
    • Luxury Suite - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Different from the picture. Very cold during the night, heating was not working. Internet was not working. No frigobar. Only one towel In the bathroom. Very old apartment.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Great central location

The communication leading up to arrival, no one answered the phone.

The location was amazing, with views of the Duomo. The apartment was clean, well decorated and had comfortable beds, great for a group or family. Tea/coffee was provided with a well stocked bar fridge. The cafe downstairs provided breakfast, which included a crossiant and Italian coffee.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Spacious sunny studio with a shared terrace and kitchen in the centre of Milan
    • Deluxe Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

There was no communication whatsoever from the staff prior to our arrival. We went to the other address to pick up the keys, as stated in our booking confirmation, but apparently that wasnt necessary. It could have saved us time. Also, the apartment could have had slippers provided to walk on those cold marble floors. Toilet flushing was very weak, needs to be maintained better. Supplied plates were not cleaned properly.

Location is fantastic. Quiet too, just off the Corso Vittorie Emmanuele by the Rinascente and Duomo. Nice terrace too and lots of space and light in the apartment.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Very close to the Duomo, INCREDIBLE location
    • Superior Junior Suite - via Privata Passarella 4

Very small room, room service is TERRIBLE, never refilled the espresso capsules nor the mini bar. I second the terrible room service, they simply only realigned the towels on top of each bed.

Very close to the Duomo, INCREDIBLE location

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Great location, charming appt. Perfect if you plan to do shoppi
    • Luxury Double Room - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The web links of booking.com were not clear, I had to dig through the information to find the exact address

Location, Attention of the Person that received us

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

It is Milan comfort home style :)
    • Luxury Suite - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Lack of a small desk for work

Mrs Norma is very helpful during our stay :) !! Hotel is at an excellent location that really closed to major shopping area, restuarants, subway and major sightseeing highlight -> saved lot of travel time!! Although it is not a modern style, it is clean and spacious and home feel. I like the old style big window and balcony. Dont try compare with Four Season Hotel, it is different style.

Great stay !
    • Luxury Double Room - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Slightly noise and very bright but that is our of the propertys control

Stylish, best location you could ask for and a great balcony view

Highly recommended.
    • Standard Apartment

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD

Very nice apartment, comfortable and very centrally located.

Noise-building was renaming

Noise-building was renaming

Great location, ideal for a weekend break
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

It's a bit noisy.....but that's because of the great location.

Great location, ideal for a weekend break

Heating did not work and leaked over our clothes

Heating did not work and leaked over our clothes

except for the bed OK
    • Studio with Balcony - Via Privata della Passarella 4

the bed was extremely old, i could not sleep it was like broken

the location is the best

Perfect
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The place was perfect exactly in the central of Milan near the Duomo and the room excellent, clean, comfort and safe!

Randy De Mayo from Ireland

Everything is perfect. Nothing

It is accessible to all shops. Perfect location.

Duomo delight.

Construction noise.

Great bed! Spacious room. Terrace. Location!!!

overall very easy and enjoyable
    • Junior Suite - Via Agnello 2

very noisy apartment in the city centre, the street cleaners were driving up and down for what seemed like ages.

The perfect location!
    • Junior Suite with Terrace - Via Agnello 2

The perfect location! And the host Cristina was superb! The checkin with her was better than a 5 star hotel! This is the place to stay in milano!

The location is very near to shops, restaurants, and it is...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The location is very near to shops, restaurants, and it is very central.

Comfortable apartment with great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - Via Privata della Passarella 4

Comfortable apartment with great location. There are many shops downstairs, and only a few minutes walk to Milan Duomo.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

It was very difficult to find the small sign om the door,...
    • Suite with Balcony - via Privata Passarella 4

It was very difficult to find the small sign om the door, please show it on the website at the pictures.

Perfect location
    • Studio with Balcony - Via Privata della Passarella 4

The best location,big apartment,great view.

Browse The Place - Downtown Milan traveller photo gallery