Reviews of Hotel Tiziano 4 stars

Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 110, Pantheon, 00186 Rome, Italy

#493 of 965 hotels in Rome

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Staff and location make this hotel a winner!
    • Double or Twin Room

Being an American I am used to bigger hotels with bigger rooms which get updated every few years. The rooms were a little warm and drab BUT just what I would have expected so no complaints here.

The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. The breakfast food and presentation was very good. The location could not be beat.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

If you are in Rome on strictly sightseeing tours, and don't care if you shower for three days, it's
    • Double or Twin Room

Even though most of the other guests appeared to be Americans, our room 111 had NO electrical outlets that accepted American electrical plugs/prongs. The hotel staff thought that I should go out and buy converters at my expense at some local electrical outlet. The Bathroom shower was SOOO SMALL that I literally could not fit in it, let alone bend over to wash. The toilet was so close to the shower that I could not sit down without my knee jammed against the shower stall. And I never did find out how to work the TV.

Location, Location, Locaation. We WALKED to the Plaza Novana, Plaza De Populo, and the Coloseum with my 72 yr. old body and two total knee replacements. The Breakfast (included) was surprising decent.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

I would use this hotel again if we return to Rome

Our room had one bed in separate area which was good for us as we were a party of three travelling with a disabled person . Steps in hotel was a bit of an issue for us as we were managing a wheelchair but this was more than made up for as the hotel was so central to all of the attractions

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

In general our stay was pleasant but hotel facilities could be improved with a little effort.
    • Double or Twin Room

Change of linen once in four days. Double glaze windows did not remove street noise. Bath tub difficult to climb into for seniors like us. Towels almost faded. Corridor carpets very dirty and need cleaning.

Location advantageous. Room large. Breakfast offered wide and varied selection.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

It was everything I was looking for.
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is fabulous, close by a number of main attractions and restaurants. The Piazza Navona and Campo Di Fiore are both within 2 blocks of the hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. This is the second time I stayed there and I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Rome.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Locatio,location,location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Old,old,old.expectations weren't high luckily.the room we had ,had wallpaper coming off,as did the hallway , air conditioning didn't work properly,couldn't open the windows as way too noisy,shower doors kept coming off their rollers.

Locatio,location,location! Easy walk to Trevi,Spanish Steps,Colosseum etc.little quaint restaurants all around.hop on hop off buses nearby.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

My Rome accommodation of choice.

Clean, comfortable and central. Excellent value for money. Staff went out of their way to be helpful, and were especially helpful to a guest who had an evening flight.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Hotel (see above) very disappointing and absolutely overpriced

Misleading advertising of terrace - expected rooftop bar/space - does not exist Dark, down-at heel-environment throughout Tiny, cramped dark room for sleeping only Tiny, cramped, antiquated elevator Lack of agreeable, adequate social space

Staff delightful

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

we had a great time. staff booked a transfer to the airport and printed out our boarding passes etc
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast basic only but that helped me in my battle with the waistline. Really nothing to criticize here.

Very central location which is what we wanted. Only 2 minute walk to the pantheon. Road is a bit noisy but bearable. Staff very good.

Great location, nice staff, rooms were not up to par!
    • Double or Twin Room

The bedroom was like a dorm room literally!!!! Beds were so hard! They looked nothing like the pics on the internet! You could barely use the toilet it was cramped in the bathroom!

Loved the location. Lobby was beautiful ! Front desk super helpful!

Beautiful Roma!
    • Double or Twin Room

Great location for all Rome has to offer. It’s really a three star and could do with a refurb, but that shouldn’t detract from choosing this for your trip.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Older style, great value, helpful staff, good bed, good breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

for the price...they are doing fine.

Older style, not super modern or chic...but clean and easy. Welcoming staff, good bed and internet. Excellent value.

Unreliable - theft

That said, WE WILL NOT GO BACK because one of the staff opened our luggage while we were out of the room. They went through our personal things looking for the wallet containing foreign currency which was well hidden inside our bag.  When we reported the theft at the reception they told us they couldn’t do much because the room service is outsourced and they have no control over it - that’s not good enough. It’s Rome the capital of Italy and it’s a 4 stars hotel. We went other times to Rome and stayed in a different 4 stars hotel in the centre and this did not happen.  Finally, if you plan to stay at the hotel Tiziano in Rome I suggest you take all valuable with you or lock them away and take pictures of your luggage before leaving the room.

Great location, right in the core of Rome, close to everything. Staff at the reception is friendly and helpful. The hotel is quite old and fittings look a bit tired but it’s not as bad and everything worked for us (hot water, air con, double glasses window etc)except AC. The Bathroom also shows its age and the ventilation wasn’t there.   Overall, their prices are competitive compared to other 4 stars hotel in the same area.

Spacious and clean yet overrated
    • Family Room with Terrace

Bathroom too small and water is not always hot, plus maintenance works during the high season was disturbing

Room was spacious and clean, and staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Less than what I expected in a 4 stars hotel.

The receptionist who was there when I arrived. He looked like I was staying in his house and he is going pay for me. I did not feel like I was in a 4 stars hotel. It should be renewed to look like a modern 4 stars hotel (especially the bathroom). The Wifi was not that good. Breakfast was not with that variety and it is mainly fruits and eggs.

The location.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Not a 4 star!
    • Double or Twin Room

It was a very good 3 star but poor 4 star. It should be changed to a 3 star and it will have great reviews!

Old, small and unattractive bathroom, not very clean.

Short and sweet

Only Issue was the room key,Nowadays,Most of the hotels have a plastic card.But didn't bother me as reception staff was very friendly .

Convenient location Cleanliness friendly staff

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

No Terrace - No balconies. The photo of the small terrace shown on booking.com is in one of the rooms & not for all guests use. Rooms in photos look bigger than they actually are.

The staff. Breakfast. Room service. Location.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

thanks
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room

The only let down was the bathroom needs a renovation, its a bit dated.

this place was great, fantastic staff always friendly and helpful, fantastic breakfast, helpful with getting to the airport, helpful with luggage, etc.

Awful experience
    • Double or Twin Room

The rusty water from the shower , the awful room awful view . Just a really bad experience also doing renovations which was like living on a building site

The fact the front desk had an American so no language problem

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Our room had a very small window to back of the building!
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room had a very small window to back of the building! No view, basically we felt it was like a coffin. The standing shower was not insulated well, so the water were leaking outside and creating a mess! Overall, I was not happy with the room!

High quality in the heart of Rome.
    • Quadruple Room

There was only one little window so the room was really very dark.

Perfect service, friendly staff, clean room, hotel is located in the center of Rome close to all historical monuments.

Very very clean room and bathroom.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

We changed rooms (due to us not liking the room being on the first floor and due to the layout) twice and in the first room, the tissue boxes were ridiculously tiny. The size of a pocketbook. But when we moved to a bigger room on the second floor, the tissue boxes were regular sized which was strange. There shouldn't be a difference in tissue box sizes whether you have a small or big room. The hotel is a bit outdated too, especially the breakfast room.

Very very clean room and bathroom. The location is great and near the Pantheon and many of the other landmarks. We very much appreciated the woman working and serving us at breakfast. She was so genuinely kind and welcoming. Their breakfast is supposed to end at 10:30, and usually other workers at other hotels would constantly tell people to hurry up because they were closing, but not her. Even after 10:30, she continued serving guests and asking if they wanted her to make them a cappuccino or an espresso, and not once told them to hurry up and leave. So incredibly kind.

Great Experience in Rome
    • Double or Twin Room

This is our 2nd stay at this Hotel in the past 4 years. It provides a great location to several major attractions that are in easy walking distance. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. The Hotel is clean and the rooms are very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning is great. The cappachino is a great way to start the day. Both visits were for 3 days each. We would stay here again if we visit in the future.

We won’t return here again
    • Double or Twin Room

Old hotel which may have been charming at some stage, but I think it’s beyond that point now. Uncomfortable bed, shower water runs from hot to cold over and over again. We had to request toilet paper when it ran out. Not good value for money considering the price we paid. Quite disappointed.

Convenient, quit, comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was a bit hard, but did not spoil our overall positive experience

Very convenient, room was out the back with no view but very quiet for a good nights sleep. Staff were very helpful and polite

Fantastic location.

The hotel is old and not very comfortable. We rented two rooms to accommodate 5 people. The room with 3 beds was OK but the room for two people was very small and uncomfortable.

Fantastic location.

Penalty for checking out day early cost me $$

The room I had was the size of a small dorm room, with a twin bed. The night prior to this hotel, I had a larger, modern room with a queen size bed, had a working hair dryer, and it cost $100 less per night. I checked out a day earlier from Hotel Tiziano, since my sister had extra room at her AirBnb. Even though I checked out at 1030, I was still charged for the last day. Hotel Tiziano is not close to the metro line. I will never return to this hotel.

The staff were kind and the bell man helped me up to my room. The A/C worked.

Wonderful hotel and staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The decor is a little tired in places. Safe not big enough for a laptop.

Bed was very comfy. Room had loads of storage- actually completely unpacked. Staff were wonderful. Breakfast great. Tea and coffee making facility, Good size wall safe. Walking distance to all major attractions

I would not stay in this hotel again mainly because of noise
    • Double or Twin Room

The room had a very loud mechanical sound coming from a neighboring room. The noise prevented us from falling asleep. There was no safe deposit box in our room. The television malfunctioned. The room was not very clean either.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

Perfect location, central and well connected by taxi or...

TV connection.

Perfect location, central and well connected by taxi or public transportation, exceptional interesting Roman remains at few steps from the hotel door.

Far to expensive for the quality you receive.
    • Double or Twin Room

the price was high for the quality of the room. It was very small, even though we had booked a super large. The window was overlooking roof tops and buildings with dark shutters. The dark wood furnishings and floor made it even less inviting. The large TV didn’t seem to have any English speaking channels. We never found the bar fridge or hairdryer, t think they were there dut it was difficult to see that the TV was on a cupboard. The bathroom was minuscule. The pressure in the shower so low it was difficult to wash your hair and rinse the shampoo out. The breakfast was adequate. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed we have slept on and we both woke very stiff and soar every morning. The pillows were huge and uncomfortable, we had to place the towels under one to make it semi comfortable. This hotel definitely needs new beds and pillows

This hotel was in an ideal position. If you wanted to walk the sights of Rome it was fairly easily done from here and was surrounded by some easy to access restaurants. The hotel reception and staff were all very pleasant. The large TV didn’t seem to have any English speaking channels. The WiFi was okay and fairly reliable.

Very nice hotel in a great location. Friendly staff. I would stay here again and recommend it

No Negatives for me.

I love this property and location. Our room was clean comfortable and air conditioned. The staff were all very nice and friendly. Great airport car service. Added perk was finding a bowl of sweet strawberries in our room upon arrival.

Our 4th trip to Rome - this was best place we have stayed in Rome.
    • Quadruple Room

WiFi in our room was very poor quality but when we went to lobby it was great so Id have to say I’m struggling to find much to criticise!

So well located to walk to the major Rome attractions. It was all on our doorstep. We had a room with an outdoor terrace which was a beautiful place to sit and listen to the church bells and unwind after a big day walking. The breakfast buffet included on our room was also excellent.

Central location and makes guests feel welcome.
    • Double or Twin Room

Although we had no traffic noise, the hotel is in a very busy street, so I do not know whether rooms at the front are noisy. The beds were OK and I was only one who complained a bit (having a bad back), but maybe the hotel could put some toppers on the mattresses. That would be wonderful! The bathroom was big enough, but the shower was very small. However, all in, the room was fine!

The staff were very efficient, very friendly and helpful and well-informed. We had a room at the back, so no street noise at all. The room was tidy and clean, well equipped and had air-conditioning, which we could turn off, and we could open a window! Breakfast was very good with bacon and eggs, lovely fresh fruit and any kind of coffee you wanted. The location could not be better. It is very central, within walking distance from the places to visit, and the buses stop almost in front of the hotel. Lots of lovely restaurants nearby. Recommended.

Great location and staff - though it is not of four-star quality.

This shouldn't really be rated as a four-star hotel. It is more of a three-star - quite old and shabby.

The location is perfect - close to everything. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Great fun.
    • Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff is wonderful at suggesting restaurants and giving directions. They are so helpful and courteous. As a senior citizen I had trouble with a bathtub shower so they upgraded me to a room with a shower at no extra charge. I really appreciated that.

Excellent location and staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was quite basic and a bit aged, but did the job. I would’ve been happier had it been a bit cheaper.

The staff were very welcoming, with the lady serving breakfast particularly helpful. The location is perfect: surrounded by amazing places to eat, 5 mins from the pantheon, 10 mins from the Trevi fountain, 15 mins from the Spanish steps, 20 mins from the colosseum and Vatican.

Quality old style service in centre of Rome

No criticism at all. Great place.

Great location a short seven or eight euro taxi ride from Termini station. Grand old building! A rare thing today a porter took me and my bag to the room so be sure to have a couple of Euro coins to tip him. Bed was really comfortable and the room well appointed. Did not have time for the included breakfast so cannot comment on that. To dine leave the hotel and turn left. Go to second traffic light and then in a few metres on the left. There is a pizza restaurant that does more than pizzas. Was very good indeed. Advice from hotel is to avoid the slightly nearer restaurants. Walk8ng to second traffic light is not far at all just a few minutes. Back the other way you can find a bar and a convenience store at the square. If you want a late night drink the receptionist will bring what you wish. On check out helpful lady fixed taxi making sure it was one that would take a card as I was low on cash. Really good service.

Comfortable and great location close to Pantheon, Trevi, Spanish Steps, etc.

Room size

Was a great location. Room was small but to be expected in Europe. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was very good. This was last minute so could be why we were given a smaller room. Overall, an enjoyable stay, since you shouldn't be spending much time in the toom anyway in Rome.

Would definitely return to this excellent hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very comfortable room with lots of original features and character. Shower excellent and lovely to have a bath to soak in after a long day sight-seeing. Location perfect for sight-seeing and access to great restaurants within easy walking distance. Staff super helpful and friendly. Breakfast excellent and coffees made to order by a lovely waitress who remembers your order after a couple of days was pretty special. Thank you Hotel Tiziano.

It was a good value for the money

The bed was really small and the bathroom was so small that I had to be careful not to hit my head in the shower with a dome like wall.

The location of the hotel is excellent. It is within walking distance of all major sites. The hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was good and the allowed me to leave my bags in storage until 5:00pm so I can walk the city without any major extra baggage.

Great location! Very good breakfast! Classic decor! Nice and clean rooms! Friendly staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

Room window didn't offer any view. Mattress wasn't firm enough. Not enough working plug-points in the room.

Great location! Well maintained and clean! Classic decor! Friendly and helpful staff! Very good breakfast! Clean room and bathroom!

Comfortable large room, good breakfast, good facilities, excellent location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Maybe an update to the decor would make all the difference.

Loved all aspects of this hotel, the location was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful and polite.

Excellent cleaning everyday.

Excellent cleaning everyday. Good breakfast, especially good service from breakfast waiter Roseanna. Good drinks at the bar at night, you just have to ask in the reception.

Perfect location for short stay but don't expect 4* standards.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was disorganised-while the staff were helpful there were never clean tables, cutlery, cups etc had run out each day and took ages to be refilled unfortunately. Bedrooms were very tired, comfortable but definitely not 4* standard. Patched up wallpaper & broken curtain rails.

Excellent location. Efficient check in etc.

Entrance lobby promised more, but room a bit disappointing. Great location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room dated. No view out of window. Bathroom extremely small and tired - shower almost unusable. Dirty carpet in breakfast room.

Room was quiet. Staff were flexible to store extra baggage for friends. Breakfast quite good and there was no rush to remove the buffet even thought we arrived late.

Overall a nice place to stay. I would consider staying here again if my travels bring me to Rome.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room decor was a bit dated (although I thought the window treatments were awesome) and the beds could have been more comfortable if you compare to American standards, but overall it was a nice place to stay.

The staff was so friendly. The hotel was in a very good location. The rooms were clean, and the quad family room was more than spacious (although the bathroom was a bit narrow). Breakfasts were very good as well.

Great location and nice breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hot water is not really coming out stably and make the shower not so easy.

Great location and nice breakfast. The staffs speak perfect English and provided a lot of helpful informations.

Staff was great and could answer all questions.
    • Double or Twin Room

Walls are a bit thin and once they started cleaning was loud. No carpeting in the room so makes sense that it would be loud with people walking in the rooms above.

Staff was great and could answer all questions. Location was amazing and could walk to all the main attractions in Rome.

Location and access to the heart of Rome makes this an ideal...

Location and access to the heart of Rome makes this an ideal location to see all the major sites on Rome. The hotel staff were knowledgeable and friendly and greatly helpful in planning events for the stay.

Absolutely wonderful stay! We want to come back.

Some parts of the room could have been cleaned a little better. The general picture was really good, the floors and toilets very nice and clean, but sometimes you need to clean those little places that are not immediately obvious to the eye, such as cupboards, switches, etc.

Absolutely lovely beds, so good for our poor backs! Beautiful, silent, and well-aired rooms. Wonderful atmosphere at the hotel. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Satisfied

Wonderful old building in a knock out location. Right next door to Sant'Andrea della Valle church, which turned out to be my favorite. Stayed in room 310 which had a great little walkout balcony with views of the dome to the church mentioned and others. Room was small, but fair for a single traveler in Europe. Breakfast was great with plenty of options. Around the corner from lots of piazzas ringed with restaurants. Would return. Would probably request the same room again.

Great location , nice staff good budget hotel

Rooms and corridors dated and scruffy walls thin could hear people showering next door. Bed hard not 4 star standard.lift slow.

Clean, friendly staff fabulous location ,little external courtyard lovely, great shower.breakfast choice reasonable. Rooms away from road.

Relaxing, secure and convenient.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing really - the room was not large but for this standard of hotel and its location the other aspects balanced out. Perhaps a little more space for placing of suitcases would be good.

The very helpful staff who assisted with all requests including printing / scanning of documents, calling of a taxi, general advice. Substantial breakfast in quiet room.

It was my third trip to Rome, which relived it’s previous charm. Hotel Tiziano was part of this exp.
    • Double or Twin Room

I don’t believe it would be constructive to look for minutiae that would have little meaning in this exercise

The feeling of being at home. Old world charm in a modern setting. Formalities are minimized, as if you were an old acquaintance.

750 dollars for 3 nights, it was very over priced.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was very uncomfortable, the room was a cheap looking, the bathroom tile was gone ijn many places, the water was stuck on hot, and the elevator was very small.

The breakfast buffet was excellent.

Warm and friendly staff in a delightful Hotel within walking distance of the Pantheon
    • Double or Twin Room

So sad I could not stay longer

The staff were friendly and kind and very helpful. I had asked for a quiet room and I got exactly that a quiet room. It is a wonderful place to stay close to the Pantheon and the best chocolate cafe in Rome. I would recommend the Hotel without hesitation both as a hotel for the solo traveller and the family,

One of the best tourist value hotels I have stay at when visiting Rome.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location location location - excellent. On the main bus routes and very easy walking distances to all main attractions. Staff very polite and helpful. Breakfast plenty of choice. Beds and towels changed daily. All in all very very good value for money.

This hotel was excellent, situated in the middle of Rome with easy walking to any spot in Rome. The
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom was very cramped. Didn't need the bidet right in front of the toilet. The shower was very tiny... All things that really can't be changed.

Location was great!
    • Double or Twin Room

Need improvement on their breakfast menu.

Location was great! Walking distance to tourist sites except for Vatican City (that is if you're feeling tired :) already) All staffs are friendly and accommodating.

The location was fantastic, very central, and the staff...
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds were rather on the hard side for me and the street below quite noisy at night.

The location was fantastic, very central, and the staff could not have been more helpful. Booked the hotel private car to meet us and take us to the airport which was excellent. Breakfast selection was vast and delicious.

Very good.

Could hear voices in the morning, not sure if through the walls from next door. Couldn't make the TV work!

Room comfortable, and breakfast excellent. Very friendly staff.

We would definitely come back to stay here.
    • Quadruple Room

Our family room could have had a larger bathroom for the size of the room, but other than that, it was just a lovely experience for myself and my friends.

Loved our Terrace balcony in our room. Location handy to all major attractions specifically the Pantheon and public transport. Great selection for breakfast, which was delicious and the staff were wonderful, helping us to organise our many bags and transport to the airport.

A perfect home base to see the sights of Rome. Very friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel Tiziano is conveniently located within walking distance of most of the iconic spots in Rome. It is easy to find and located on a main boulevard. The staff greeted us warmly and took care of our luggage since we had arrived very early and the room was not ready. The desk staff spoke beautiful English and was very helpful about anything we asked about. The breakfast was wonderful and the offerings were more than ample. Our room was large by European standards and had a very nice marble bathroom. Lighting was very good and the dual pane windows and shutters kept out street noise. We had a panoramic rooftop glimpse of the top of the Pantheon and the adjacent neighborhood. WiFi was strong. We would definitely recommend Hotel Tiziano.

Great hotel in perfect location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The tv gave us problems but no big deal and the bed a bit firm.

The room was quiet, bed a bit too firm, the hotel staff couldn't be nicer. This hotel is convenient to all attractions and food. I stayed here 10 years ago and enjoyed it then as well as this trip.

Second stay here, love the location and the staff. Would definitely return a third time
    • Double or Twin Room

Size of shower, needed a tiny bit more room

Breakfast buffet was great .....but should Italian ham instead of trying to do American style bacon/eggs

Very nice place to stay, within walking distance of many ancient sites and fine restaurants.

No coffee making facility in the room and the lift speed is prehistoric.

Lovely place to stay, very helpful staff, handy location with many worthwhile places to be visited within walking distance

It was well located and I felt safe. Information on how to get around should be more detailed.

The bathroom was too small. On first look the room seemed tight especially as it has no windows.

The bed , although too narrow was very comfortable. The room and bathroom were very tight But I like the little balcony and the Facilities were very clean

Absolutely brilliant!!
    • Quadruple Room

The beds were a little too hard for us but that is opinion based. Everything was brilliant overall.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, breakfast was included and was great, we had a quadruple room which was very spacious. Location is excellent, we would definitely book here again if we were back in Rome!

Excellent location with great staff and comfortable accommodation.
    • Double or Twin Room

Thsi was our second visit to this hotel and we had a very comfortable room. The staff were most helpful in arranging a visit to Tivoli for us. They got all the information we needed re a lift at the site of the Villa D'este and organised transport for us. They did everything so willingly it was a great pleasure to deal with them. The location of the hotel is fantastic for visiting Piazza Navona, Pantheon etc. and on a good bus route for all other sites.

Location .
    • Deluxe Double Room

Older property but that is normal in Rome or most of Italy.....noisy since it is on the main road...

Location ....location...location....right near Paizza Novano and Pantheon....

It was all in all a very pleasant stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The toilet was unreliable, which is very disconcerting. A hotel employee would increase the water flow,but the next day there was the same problem. A plumber would have been more appropriate.

Location. And excellent value for money.

Decent hotel, but not good value at the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The decor was dated and cheap (lamps were from IKEA). Lots of room amenities were worn or broken. Price was way over, and no way was it four stars as advertised, more like barely three. Not very romantic, more just functional.

The place had an old world charm, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi was great, and breakfast choices were plentiful. Location was great too, within walking distance to everything.

It was great, made my first visit to Rome an excellent experience.

There was really nothing I didn't like.

Everything was great, comfortable bed, good sized room for one person, personnel was amazing, took care of all my needs, more than willing to help with any request.

Browse Hotel Tiziano traveller photo gallery