2. Italy hotel reviews

9.9

9.7

9.9

9.7

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 4

Lovely couple of a B&B in a peaceful rural part of Italy with amazing breakfast
    • Deluxe Room

This B&B is operated by a lovely couple. The breakfast is just amazing, you're spoiled with choice and the food is fresh and all very tasty. The environment is very peaceful and quiet. The rooms are equipped with all that is needed and the bed was very comfy. Also, if you are not in a possession of a car, the owners are more than willing - for a small fee of course - to drive you to places in the area. I really enjoyed my stay in this B&B.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a genuine and unique accommodation as it is second to none!

I loved EVERYTHING!

I simply cannot say enough good things about this gem of a B & B. Tucked into the beautiful countryside that reminded me of the prairies at home in North Dakota, one would not expect to find such a quaint farmhouse with sparking clean rooms and the best hosts we have encountered. Dan & Prue made us feel like we were in a home away from home and their rescue sheep dog was just as sweet. The breakfast was a beautiful and tasty spread and we dined while breathing in fresh county air & listened to the morning doves coo. We were the first American guests, so I'd challenge all of my American friends to seek out the Via Bruno Rossi B & B. 5/5 stars!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

British hospitality in Italy, what a great combination! mostly, come meet 2 wonderful human beings

No tea-making facilities...that is a joke we intended to make on site but pregnancy brain got in the way 😆

We were welcome directly as our car made it to the driveway by Prudence and Daniel who from the first minute made it their mission to make our stay as pleasant and comfortable as ever! That wnt from salvaging my daughters dress from blueberry juice stains to getting up at 6am o bake us fresh homemade bread! Suffice to say Pru and Dan went above and beyond! More than guests, we felt like welcome friends and will def. go back on our next trip to Italy. You two are the ideal model of hospitality. Thank you Dan and Pru, we were so glad to meet you. And of course the setting is beautiful!

Rural escape
    • Deluxe Room

Perfect, quite rural escape, but with style and large, airy rooms.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.

Showing 1 – 4

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Via Bruno Rossi 23 traveller photo gallery