Reviews of Hotel Villa Veneta 1 stars

Via Pindemonte 23, 30017 Lido di Jesolo, Italy

#67 of 262 hotels in Lido di Jesolo

9.7

• Triple Room with Private External Bathroom

We've booked a room with the private but separate bathroom which is extremely inconvenient with the child especially at night

Kind staff and service Good breakfast Easy parking, if there is no place near the entrance they propose free parking on the other side of the road at the parking They provide 20% discount for Albatros pizzeria pub restaurant;) Good value for money

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Breakfast was great (everything that is needed + lovely presented) Free Parking Friendly and helpful staff Location (3min from the beach + it wasn't too loud in the evenings) Clean rooms Comfortable beds

All in all, we liked our stay here and the owners really care for their guests. However, I can say, this hotel is a little bit "oldie" (it has a charm, but it's worn). I didn't like the shower (wery small and the water flods the bathroom). The walls are rather thin, so if you have loud neighbours, you can hear them. (Especially on mornings when they walk downstairs - but that's not really the hotel's fault). The parking spots are limited and can be difficult when someone parks behind you, but anyways, we could solve this too. If you have a look at the prices, this hotel really worth staying in. ;)

Everything was clean, the staff was extra kind and could help us with everything we needed. Beds were super comfy for us. TV was working and had English / German channels too. The hotel is really close to the sandy Beach. We walked 2 minutes and we were there. Restaurants were 1 min. walk from this property. Bus stop is exactly in front of the hotel (you can buy your tickets at a "Tabaccheria" for 3 EUR / person to Punta Sabbioni from where you can take a boat to Venice) The excellent breakfast they give is an extra on the top of all :) :) Different types of croissants, good coffee, tea, cornflakes, eggs, cheese, fruits. As you see on the pictures. :)

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Triple Room with Private External Bathroom

it's quite an old style hotel but the location is great. couple of minutes from the beach, just down the road. Loved the fact they have free chairs at the beach! What a plus! and free parking. Host was really nice too. They have an amazing breakfast, everything you can expect from a continental breakfast. Our room for 3 people was quite small but as we were just staying overnight it was ok. The main road down to the beach is really cool, plenty of bars and restaurants. its closed just for pedestrians in the evening so it gets full of people around.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

The time spent in this hotel was ideally. Excellent staff! Very attentive to all requests. The staff was very friendly, giving us tips on where to dinner, and then how to spend our free time. Room small but cozy! Very tasty breakfast, especially the home-made cakes. A big plus is that there are sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach as well as free bicycles! We will definitely return to this hotel!

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

They woke me up for the cleaning service 😅 BTW, understandable, we had to check out.

Top position,very good service,super kind staff for a very convenient price

loved the breakfast choice

Nice personal Near to sea, shops, sealife aqarium

• Triple Room with Private External Bathroom

Toilet and shower were clean but too small and there were mouldy doors from humidity.

Super breakfast. Very pleasant staff. Family atmosphere.

Expensive

Location, breakfast, helpful staff

Tasty breakfast, friendly and obliging staff, nice place to stay ! They borrow us bicycles for free.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

The bathroom was too small.

Everything was great, the staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Bed was too soft, two mattress which moving every night.

Breakfast was fine. Staff helped me with every question I had asked them.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

shower cabin (badly organized)

Very helpful crew and perfect localization

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

The shower shared a floor with the toilet/basin, because of this the shower curtain tended to attach itself to your body while showering.

Elena and Giovanni were very helpful, friendly and informative. We loved the breakfast and the friendliness. It was only a couple of blocks from the beach and we were given a ticket for our very own loungers on the beach

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

none

I highly recommend this hotel, Amazing support from hotel staff, surprising breakfast comparable with much more expensive hotels (Pullman, Hilton). Hotel also offer renting bikes for free, with is awesome!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2015

The hotel does have free Wi-Fi, but I believe it is only in the main lounge areas. I was lucky and stayed above the lounge area, so I had access to the Wi-Fi.

I was originally wanting to stay a little more North in Italy, but I enjoyed the beach a little too much when I stayed. So, I booked my hotel on the beach and found this place, which was about a five-ten minute walk from where I was. The hotel is also a five minute walk from the main street, with shops and restaurants for more than a two mile distance it seemed. The staff was very friendly, everyone. They offered to give me a few quick phrases, upgraded my room since no one was staying, and gave me a few extra perks even though I was staying the night. The next morning, breakfast was very nice. Breakfast had a selection of hot items (bacon, eggs) and cold (deli meats, fruit, yogurt, bread). The women in the morning was very nice and we had a conversation before I left. Another 'friend' of theirs brought a case of beer in while I was standing and chatting. Overall a very good experience, and I rate the hotel a "10" based on my traveling needs. Single Male Budget traveler, but not hostel budget Mostly out for site seeing, not staying in a hotel Okay with mostly any accommodations, as long as there is a bed and a shower.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

A shower is not separated but just built in bathroom.

Very tasty breakfast, pleasant personnel. Nice place for holiday. We appreciated the possibility of renting bicycles and beach service that were included in price.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

Very good breakfest

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.