Reviews of Vittoria Il Graditempo Country House

Via Pratelli 57, 60030 Rosora, Italy

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Great holiday in stunning surroundings and very comfortable and well kept accomodation.

All was good. Great place and stunning scenery. Good food, helpful staff and very beautiful and clean agriturismo. Will come back again!

• Reviewed: 9 April 2016

Our wonderful owner/hostess was so amazing and helpful!

Nothing! Every thing is perfect!

Our wonderful owner/hostess was so amazing and helpful! The property was so calm and peaceful! We did not want to leave! We are now friends with the owner on Facebook!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2016

The room was enormous!

The only thing I dodn't like was the localisation. It's a bit difficult to get there when it's raining heavily and you can't see anything. I would just reccomend more signs saying that you're going right way.

The room was enormous! I could live ther for much longer time than 1 night! The staff were really helpful and nice. All of them were smiling all the time. In the morning the breakfast was waiting for me, everything was prepared nicely, the portions were perfect. For sure I will stay there during my next business trips.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

The owner Alisia was fantastic.

The owner Alisia was fantastic. Her English was superb. She was extremely helpful with any of our needs.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2015

nice wine list and local very good food with local...

nice wine list and local very good food with local ingredients under a very old tree in a beautiful courtyard. italy as it should be .

• Reviewed: 4 July 2015

Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent food and all...

Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent food and all needs catered for we will definitely return.

Browse Vittoria Il Graditempo Country House traveller photo gallery