View vacation packages to

2. Jamaica hotel reviews
  3. Kingston hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Spanish Court Hotel

Reviews of Spanish Court Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1 Saint Lucia Avenue, New Kingston, 0000 Kingston, Jamaica

#1 of 24 hotels in Kingston

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 16, 2019

Always happy to return to Spanish Court, my 2nd home.

I didn't like the fact that the kitchen closes at 11 but room service is 24 hours. What's the difference between eating on the rooftop with "room service food" versus keeping the kitchen open on the rooftop longer? I could easily go to my room call Room Service and bring that food from my room to the patio, the same place I would have had my dinner had the kitchen been open at least till 1 am or even 2am. Also, why can't I have fresh brewing coffee at 2:43am from the kitchen? Fresh Coffee is something that can be and should be served and made available for guest at all hours of the day and night in my opinion.

Love everything. The breakfast in the morning, the staff, and the "room service guy" who cooks and delivers the trays at night... A very good and hard working guy... he should get a slight pay raise. Loved the back pool area, and the bar staff back there they where helpful.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Super stay in New Kingston
    • Standard King Room

Excellent, super clean property. We have walked to Bob Marley museum, buying some mango fruit on the way back. Excellent breakfast and restaurant. Large very well stocked supermarket is right next to the hotel (John R Wong Supermarket, Tobago Ave). Beautiful place in New Kingston!

• Reviewed: June 5, 2019

Everything else.

Only thing I don't like is the car arranged by the hotel. They charged more than double than the normal taxi, and it does not worth it.

Everything else. Every time I visit Kingston, I always enjoyed staying there. Room and breakfast are nice. Staff is excellent and friendly.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

A great Inner City Hotel

I cannot think of two or three sentences of what I did not like. The hotel was as advertised, clean and friendly. It provided exactly what we wanted for a non holiday destination. Thin you should change the review process so as not to force people to write what they don't have to say.

Great location for what we needed to do. not a lot to do in the immediate vicinity but nothing was far away and taxis easy to come by. Staff very helpful with local information. A good hotel, well managed, good pool and pool bar staff helpful.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2019

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard King Room

Slightly pricey but the overall product is high quality. Roof top bar is probably oversold slightly as a product, it's on the second floor.

You get what you pay for. Nice clean rooms with good linen and towels, high speed wifi, strong air conditioning. Decent location and helpful staff as well.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

The staff is always friendly and professional and breakfast...
    • Standard King Room

The room wasn't really clean upon check-in. The bathroom had residue, the floor towel was stained, and bedroom floor was not well mopped.

The staff is always friendly and professional and breakfast options are great.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

I love my stay at Spanish Court.
    • Standard Twin Room

I wouldn’t say I didn’t like but I wish they had a little more kids channel on the tv since I travel with my son.

The friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. I also love the fact when I need a transportation, all I had to do was ask the front desk person and it was in minus the transportation came. It was no long wait for anything I ask the staff.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

At the time I had breakfast there were a number of groups of...

see above as well as there were two sets of stairs to gain access to room. Going to the room was fine as one goes down the stairs with a heavy bag. Leaving is not good. Once arriving for the first time there was no door man to assist with luggage.

At the time I had breakfast there were a number of groups of persons in the room. Those groups should have been catered to seperately. By having the groups mixed with others the service waiter wise was poor. There should have been more persons on the floor. The omelette station was very slow as a result

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

Great location to mix business and a bit of Kingston
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful. they managed to arrange multiple shuttles/taxis for us and gave good advice on what places to see. Made the trip worthwhile

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Exceeded expectations and would recommend. Also convenient for airport
    • Standard King Room

Maybe more umbrellas around the pool as not all tables/beds had one

Friendly and helpful staff. Gave good advice on restaurants and organised cabs. Nice quiet room with good AC

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

Authentic place to stay in Kingston
    • Standard King Room

I marked it down on price because it perpetuates the same wheeze as all other hotels out here that they add on about 4 other charges to the rate you are expecting when you leave. This is alien to UK customers who expect to pay the amount quoted as the rack rate.

This is a really authentic place with lovely staff who are very welcoming. It is not fancy, but comfortable and more interesting than normal chain hotels. Nice outdoor pool and dining area. Good for business customers

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

Our first time in Kingston and, because the hotel was sogood, it will not be our last visit.

Nothing at all.

Staff could not have been friendlier, more helpful or more welcoming. The food was great and not excessively expensive. All in all a great hotel.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

Awsome
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast was delicious. The pool area was more than relaxing. This is my 2nd visit and I am extremely proud that management have kept the place in pristine condition. 2 Thumbs up. I would recommend it to other travelers.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Absolutely lovely stay!!
    • Standard King Room

My room ceiling needed painting. Seemed liked they started and didn’t finish!!

The breakfast in the morning was the highlight of my day. The staff in the dining room were great!! They were very attentive!!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2019

Excellent.

Nothing more to say as i've given it the best grades possible. My family had owned one of the shops there back in the 80's. I was very surprised on the transformation. Excellent, excellent, fabulous. Will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2019

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Excellent food, comfy beds, and the most courteous and friendly staff ever!
    • Standard King Room

The staff are wonderful! Everyone greets you with a smile and they are extremely friendly, polite and helpful. There are two pools, a spa, a gym, a restaurant, a café and lots more. The food is really, really, good. Did I mention the food is really good? The beds are comfy, there is free WIFI, you are greeted with a complimentary drink, the internet and cable tv are reliable. What more can I say? This is a really nice hotel and my husband and I have stayed there multiple times with our daughter who is studying in Jamaica. It is conveniently located in New Kingston (just about 10-15 minutes drive from UWI, Mona), depending on the time of day.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2019

Wonderful.

We liked everything!

Wonderful. Comfortable, clean, safe, good breakfast, good pool, a special thanks to the superfriendly supernice ladies at the reception, we had so much laugh with them.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2019

Everything!
    • Standard King Room

Everything!! The staff was excellent- they were very warm, helpful, courteous. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. They had a gym which was amazing and the breakfast, which was included in the already reasonable price was so delicious

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Overall, it was a good stay.. I would stay there again. But will need a better room location next ti

My room was at the very far end of the building, for some reason along that hallway the carpet had a very musty smell.. I wasn’t too pleased with that smell..

The decor, breakfast, location and friendly staff..

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Boutique chic in a great location
    • Standard King Room

One thing that could be improved is to have a separate check out line during the check out time of 11am-12pm, particularly when a large group is checking in at the same time. We had to stand in line behind a long queue of people checking in early, which understandably takes some time but in contrast after waiting so long to check out (someone kindly allowed us in front of them), our check out process was a matter of seconds as there was nothing further to pay.

This hotel is a great all rounder in the middle of town. The setting is very chic and a pleasant alternative to 'usual city hotel furniture'. Breakfast has a good selection, continental to full Jamaican style. The gym is reasonably sized and one of the pools is fantastic for relaxing in the afternoon sun with a good mix of (bed) loungers and chairs; amazing to think you are staying in town. The Market Place is a short taxi ride to try different cuisines. I would recommend this for short stay as well as a good base for location to visit areas of Kingston.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Wonderful Staff, Great accommodations, Great location
    • Standard King Room

The only thing was getting dirty replacement towels almost everyday. If the towels aren't white, you shouldn't put them in customer rooms to use. That just isn't sanitary.

Staff!! The staff all around was absolutely pleasant. The breakfast buffet every morning was fabulous and the single dinner entrees were excellent.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

The staff were great and the food amazing. Would definitely stay here again

The hallway needs decorating. The aircon in the bathroom didn’t work well as it was always seemed up. Need somewhere to hang washing

the Breakfast was excellent and varied

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

I really enjoyed the ambiance.
    • Standard King Room

The water pressure in the shower was low and the sink wets your shirt everytime you wash your hands.

I really enjoyed the ambiance. This hotel is for mature sophisticated professionals. Minimum children.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

The Spanish Court was an elegant, comfortable hotel that provided everything we wanted.
    • Standard King Room

The prices for the restaurant food were on the higher side, and the rooms were on the smaller side.

The facilities were lovely and provided all that we wanted--a very comfortable bed, a gym, a pool, an outdoor space to sip a cocktail, a restaurant for a nice dinner and a hearty breakfast. The food was very good. (I especially loved being greeted with a welcome drink--a rum punch--and the coffee in the morning was robust.) The staff was attentive and friendly. The hotel, overall, provided a nice place to rest and enjoy quiet amid busy Kingston.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

The stay was great, super comfortable and the hotel is great!
    • Standard King Room

There are not many restaurants around the hotel. My room was a bit small.

The structure of the hotel is great, very nice, all really clean and the staff super friendly.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Clean and modern
    • Standard King Room

There was nothing not to like. My one regret was that my visit was one night only and I did not have the opportunity to do some exploring

The room was welcoming, clean modern and the staff was kind, friendly and helpful. My stay was extremely short, however I will stay a bit longer on my next trip.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Joyous!!!!!!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Nothing😂😂🤣😂😂there was nothing NOT to like.... PERFECTLY OPERATED...

EVERYTHING AND MORE, STAFFERS, CLEANSENESS, FOOD. IT WAS A PLEASURE. LEFT AND WENT TO OCHO RIOS AND CAME BACK, THE NEXT DAY....😍

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Better than average but average is not great in Kingston

Have stayed in all the usual hotels in New Kingston over the years. This is one of the better ones but honestly none of them are much good compared to international standards. For that reason this one is over-priced. You would get a better room for less money in London for example. The price you are quoted on Booking. com is subject to all manner of taxes and service charges. Expect to pay around 30% more than you think you are going to pay.

Nice breakfast good choice

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

When I need to over-night in Kingston - I always keep coming back to Spanish Court!!!
    • Standard King Room

The only thing that I didn't like is that my room had no carpeting - I don't particularly like the hard floors - but the room was very nice otherwise. The rates are a bit pricey - but it seems they make up for it in service - lol We are getting into the age where most persons are eating heathier now - so please start including some heathier options for breakfast - like more fruit options, porridge with coconut milk instead of cow's milk etc.

Absolutely love the staff - the front desk staff are amazing!!!! - so too are the housekeeping personnel that you will pass in the corridors. Location is always perfect!!! Facilities are great!!!

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

The property was magnificent!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The property was magnificent!! It’s very centrally located in the heart of New Kingston with easy access to Knutsford Express bus services. The breakfast in the morning was the best. Buffet style and lots of options whether you’re into Jamaican or American cuisine

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

Fun safe stay
    • Standard King Room

Don’t use taxi service from Hotel, go to try gas station next to hotel and pick up a taxi - a fourth of the price

Simple rooms , but great facilities - 2 pools, good breakfast, very comfy

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

One of the best hotels to stay in Jamaica

Everything was perfect

I like everything about the property. It was situated in a easy accessible area, their facilities were clean and well kept, the bed was comfortable. I would recommended the Spanish Court Hotel for when you stay in the city. You will not be disappointed.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

My stay was amazing.

The pool was a little cloudy, and we told that one of the filters wasn’t working.

This hotel is one of the best hotel in Kingston. It’s close to everything and the same staff were excellent. I would recommend it if you are looking for a place to stay. My room was comfortable and clean. The gym was excellent, a limited amount of machines but great nonetheless. We sat outdoor daily for breakfast which was delicious. I would recommend if you are staying in Kingston.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

There was a good variety and food was tasty.

The breakfast area was usually crowded at about 8:00 and I would have preferred to be seated by a staff member on entering, instead of having to scan the room myself to locate an empty table.

There was a good variety and food was tasty.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Expensive but great location and nice facilities in New Kingston

They should leave a pool towel in the room so you don't have to use your bathroom towel if there is noone by the pool in the evening.

Comfortable bed. Lovely restaurant. Free parking. Security. Clean.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

The hotel is suited in a nice neighborhood. Excellent service from all the staff I encounter.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Nothing to dislike about this hotel

The ambience was great closer to the airport and the breakfast and food on the premises was great. The good part was the price of breakfast included in my rate. My visit was too short next time I plan to stay longer and enjoy the whole Jamaican experience.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

I will definitely keep coming back!!!!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I really can't think of anything that was wrong or have ever been wrong with my stay here. I have stayed at other hotels on that strip and the stay is always unpleasant. The front desk staff is so rude.

This must be the best place to stay in Kingston - hands down!!!! - the staff is so friendly, helpful and facilitative. I love that the front desk staff remembers you by name every time - they are amazing!!! The hotel is a little bit pricey - but they really take care of you - so I guess you pay for that. I love it at Spanish Court!!!

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

It was our home away from home.
    • Standard King Room

The price could be lower. We stay at Spanish Court every time we are in Jamaica, so maybe they could have a courtesy card, much like the airline frequent flyer miles. Things are very expensive in Jamaica, so a more competitive price range would be nice.

We liked the friendly, competent and helpful staff, as well as the clean, quiet atmosphere. We also appreciated the caring staff, especially Suzith and Joseph - they are amazing. The breakfast spread each morning was phenomenal - there was something for everyone.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Fabulous!
    • Standard King Room

This place is really great. The bed was super comfy, with lovely quality bed linen, and the decor of the whole place is to a high standard. We are at the Sky Bar, and the service was really good. Food was great!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Best Hotel in Kingston
    • Standard King Room

I enjoye every part of my stay.

I love the Spanish Court. I stay there anytime I am in Kingston. It is my safe haven. Look forward to visiting their new location in Montego Bay. Bravo Spanish Court.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Amazing
    • Standard King Room

Just the view from room 219. Next time I must stay on the other side.

I was staying at the Jewel resort and spa in Dunn’s river the 3 days before arriving to Kingston and I must say that I was more impressed with the Spanish court than I was of Jewels. You guys are 10 stars

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Great place to stay in Kingston. I will definitely return

Everything was excellent.

This hotel felt like a home away from home. The staff were friendly and efficient and made you welcome. I definitely will return.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Friendly, caring staff; excellent customer service

We always enjoy staying at Spanish Court Hotel. Their staff are super helpful, the hotel is kept up well, and their breakfast is varied, fresh and delicious. Suzith and Joseph are STAR employees 😊

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

The room was lovely, the pool area is beautiful and...

We prefer hotels with balcony, so that would be only downside to this hotel

The room was lovely, the pool area is beautiful and breakfast was fantastic. The staff are wonderful, friendly and so helpful. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Pros: Excellent Staff,
    • Standard King Room

Con: No laundry facility on the property nor availability on weekends or at night.

Pros: Excellent Staff, Free Room Service, Guest Package and Complimentary Drink Upon Arrival, Free Printing and 24/7 access to the Business Center - I usually need to print and would have to pay otherwise.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

My choice of Kingston Hotels. Fits the bill!

Great helpful Front Desk Agents and friendly staff. Comfy well designed rooms. In Room 119 tho maybe not the best view someone had put pepper lights outside. So lovely and a great idea! Its the small details that matter.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

My stay was excellent and I will return when in Jamaica.
    • Standard King Room

I can not think of something that could have been better.

The breakfast was really nice. The service was great. The front desk ladies were very efficient and real pleasant . This was my third time staying at this hotel and one of my trip persons said that some of the hotels in New Kingston should come over to Spanish Court Hotel and learn how to run a first class hotel.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Excellent service
    • Standard King Room

View from room and room smaller than expected.

Bed comfortable. Room clean. Was allowed to check in earlier than 3pm having got into Kgn early in anticipation of rain.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Definitely worth the money
    • Standard King Room

The room was very nice and comfortable, very elegant. The breakfast was delicious with many options. The staff was very helpful. The internet worked great.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Very nice hotel, good food and very professional staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Really nothing bad to say because I enjoyed my stay there.

Everything was very nice, clean, well maintained and staff very friendly, polite and professional. It was my second time and I will for sure keep on going to this hotel whenever I travel to Jamaica.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

My Mini Stay at Spanish Court
    • Standard King Room

Free breakfast came with the rate but i didn't enjoy it at all, left without having it on my final day. The food is really expensive here. More tea bag options need to be available in the room, only 2 earl grey was provided along with the usual coffee, had to request something else (Thank to the maid for helping out with that) cause i couldn't drink any of them. You could smell a strong scent of cigarette especially when walking towards the elevator.

Liked the bedroom and bathroom, Room service is available. The maid was very nice and helpful too

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Not worth the money!! Not a five star! Dirty windows ! No robes or slippers in your room!

Well it’s certainly not a five star hotel! Far too pricey for what it is, the windows were filthy! I had to ask for a robe as there wasn’t one in my room, they had run out of slippers! They didn’t have an IPhone charger at reception! The food is awful I paid just over 10 US for a cup of soup and got a bowl of red peas soup with no meat no dumpling or yam! Breakfast was also poor they served tinned Ackee and salt fish which was cold and mushy. The picture of the building advertised is not the Spanish Court hotel either! I will never return to this hotel! It’s not worth the price ‘

Cabana pool

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Spanish court
    • Standard King Room

I had to have my room changed as the original room was misty and dusty. The GM was apologetic and changed my room along with giving me the 1st night free.

I enjoyed the staff and their food also location. I've stayed here over 5 times and would recommend

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Sweet!
    • Standard King Room

Nothing. I would love to open more of this brand in the USA. IT WOUKD BE AS GREAT AS ANY OTHER MAJOR WORLDWIDE FLAG. I am a commercial realtor so I know.

The breakfast was amazing. The staff made me feel special, and that what I pay for.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

My key card demagnetized twice but the staff brought me a replacement immediately. It might have been my fault because I kept it in my purse and it may have been too close to my cell phone.

The buffet breakfast is amazing as are the other meals provided by the in-house restaurant. I like that this hotel offers room service (not all hotels do) and I also like the small café that I could use (and did use) if I did not feel like going to the dining room. Regardless of which option I used, ALL members of staff were pleasant, friendly, and helpful (despite the fact that the hotel was obviously full and they were definitely busy). The inhouse spa opens at 11am and it was quite an experience. The beds are very comfortable and the room décor is lovely. The shampoo/conditioner/bath gel/lotion/soaps and shower cap provided are high quality. A large number of TV channels are available. The WIFI works very well. The staff went out of their way to be pleasant... bright, friendly smiles everywhere. This was my fourth stay there and I am yet to be disappointed. (The hotel offers a complimentary drink when you are checking in … I have never availed myself of this option but thought I should mention it).

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Lovely welcome, lobby is beautiful, recommended to my sister, her husband & family will stay in Dec

The breakfast choice should be widen eg sausages and baked beans instead of bacon everyday. We were there previously before for a week, bacon was on the menu everyday and some days were little hard.

The location of your hotel is great, bedroom & bathroom very modern and always clean. Staff are very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

The stay was a relaxed, welcomed and very very hospitable. Excellent staff👌
    • Standard Twin Room

The security was pleasant, however, safety concerns were a discussion. The security was too laxed, anyone could have driven in without verification. There was also no security persons inside the lobby given the infux of visitors. Additionally, Based on location an armed security was necessary to give visitors a semblance of protection. With this being corrected, the well-being of visitors would appear to be an important factor to Spanish Court.as the facility represents so well.

The breakfast variety was great, with a daily change, the lounge area options were many, the staff , wow 👍 pleasant, very, very hospitable and professional. Christine especially, a customer service representative, her professionalism was admirable.👏 Enjoyable time😊

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Everything else
    • Standard King Room

I needed a late check-out and was willing to pay US$80.00 for 4 hours but instead I was told I would need to pay the full night's rate.l never ate so I can't rate the food.

Everything else

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Was great! My girlfriend and i was comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and we'll definitely be back 😊
    • Standard Twin Room

The future's in the room are a bit old but otherwise from that great staff.

The ladies at the front desk were great and the housekeeper was beyond amazing. Customer service was a plus.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Venture for an adventure
    • Junior King Suite

The breakfast could be a lot better choice when compared to other hotels near by when looking at an over price comparison. Good but not always my first choice. One night stay on arrival only then moved on to other hotels for different experiences.

I booked a junior suite , the room was very spacious with complementary water , there should be more options may be some cold soft drinks . Food at the restaurant was good. Roof terrace bar and pool accompanied by some lite music . Gym and pool also on the ground floor with lounge areas to relax.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

It was exquisite and relaxing

The dinner meal, the portion for the lobster thermidor was disappointing, too small and the taste was not what I expected, I have had better, even the mash potato could have been creamier. Food is too expensive for what was received, even the beef wasn't anything extraordinary, just seemed like when I stew it down at home

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Liked everything about this property.
    • Standard King Room

Sunday breakfast was very busy with guest.Tables were not cleaned and set fast enough.Maybe more staff could be arranged when it is so busy.

Liked everything about this property.Look forward to staying there again.The staff in all departments are very professional and friendly.Felt very safe there.Choice of free breakfast was awesome.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Superb hotel
    • Standard King Room

I liked everything about this hotel and it’s location. No question but to highly recommend to all!!! Would 100% stat at this hotel again & again & again!!

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Great and helpful staff, amazing vibes at the cabana pool...
    • Standard King Room

Food was ok - overpriced and not as good as other places around the hotel.

Great and helpful staff, amazing vibes at the cabana pool and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

This was the best experience we had in Jamaica.
    • Standard King Room

All good! The cafe was overpriced, but that’s all.

This was the best experience we had in Jamaica. The staff was amazing. The room and pool were great. The breakfast was the BEST.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Decent short stay, which met but didn't exceed expectations.
    • Standard King Room

There is no beverage assortment listed in the Room Service menu which took longer calls to the operator to get prices. In the little coffee and pastry shop I made an order but after 15 minutes waiting and no acknowledgement i cancelled the order and left.

Room was ready before 3PM, asked for a possible late check out, no one did get back to me. I wasn't explained breakfast was included in the rate. Rooms are nice and spacious, bathrooms smaller but well cleaned and maintained.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Comfortable and relaxing weekend

There is nothing I didn't like about the hotel.

The staff were extremely friendly, welcoming, and attentive. I also enjoyed the swimming pool, restaurants, and atmosphere of the hotel.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Very pleasant stay. Great atmosphere. Safe and secure. Awesome breakfast!!

Couldn't control the air conditioning.

Breakfast and location plus very friendly and helpful staff. Also proximity to bus station and airport. We were just transiting through..

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Outdoor pool and sun deck is a delight in the heart of the...

Outdoor pool and sun deck is a delight in the heart of the city. Staff very helpful (even offered to put a microwave in our room for sterilizing baby bottles).

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Too short but sweet
    • Standard King Room

The bed was a bit short for us but comfortable nonetheless. So will suggest to get longer beds.

The location is excellent. We were in the centre of everything so it was easy for us to get around. The breakfast was amazing. A lot of variety, everyday i had some thing different. The room was clean, we had access to the facilities.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Spanish Court, Excellent at COURTING Guests.

Perfect location. Great facilities. Excellent staff. Moya, Syndia, and another young lady with a sunshine smile (she was on her break when I asked for her) are excellent ambassadors for SC. All the staff seem well trained and have great attitude.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Perfect hotel for a city trip

Breakfast is not up to the general very high standard of the hotel

Reception staff. Very knowledgeable and with a great attitude. Beautiful clean swimming pools. The hotel is better than the more expensive ones.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The gym was out of the way and there was no indoor pool,...
    • Standard King Room

The gym was out of the way and there was no indoor pool, which in the hot weather would be ideal. I also found that the hotel recommended tour guide was a rip-off, and quite inappropriate in his behavior towards women

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The property of Spanish Court hotel is really a beautiful...

Nothing. Everything was superb!

The property of Spanish Court hotel is really a beautiful hidden gem. The layout of the hotel is gorgeous, and the ambiance is very inviting. The staff is extremely nice and pleasant (Especially the bartenders and the Staff at the Front Desk). It’s a safe and extremely comfortable stay. The Manager made sure to address any concerns I had and I was very satisfied! The food is also very good and they offer a great variety of choices.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Perfect place to be at Kingston town
    • Standard King Room

All went good... I would recommend to have some more different fresh juices.

Great food and people!!! Don't miss a chance to fill the real Jamaica!!

We Price Match